T.I. ft. B.o.B. & Ludacris – On Top Of The World (Remix)

Bob only does the chorus on the album version, but he added a verse on this take.

T.I. ft. B.o.B. & Ludacris – On Top Of The World (Remix)

Bonus: B.o.B. – Lonely People

329 Responses to “T.I. ft. B.o.B. & Ludacris – On Top Of The World (Remix)”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, Nan—I still need to go out and get that Heltah Skeltah…I’ve been rocking “Nocturnal” (no forgotten Dr. Dre prodigee), and the first two Sean Price blickas nonstop, this past weekend..

2. R.J.Orion Says:

Joe Torre > Barack Obama

3. G7 Says:

>>i went to a liberty game and they nice and all but u aint gone catch me talkin bout im goin home 2 watch the wnba… i kno it sounds sexiest but the wnba is like half time entertainment LOL

====
    *dies*

4. Prince Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    Please stop with the Obama assassinations, if they didn’t hit bush they wont hit Obama

^^ bush is white.. Black people do drive bys and u cant catch a president in a drive by.. but them racist white mofo’s do assassination and obama’s black even tho i doubt it would happen its more probable

5. G7 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 11:00 am

^get that new Large Professor too while you’re at it

6. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I got a friend who hates hiphop. He only listens to reggae and rock. He’s kind of a salty crabass type a guy… He inroduced me to his neighbor across the street, this extreme-sport looking dude with long hair and ink up and down his arms. The tattoo guy had a big labrador and I asked what’s his name. The guy says, Ruck. I said, kinda under my breath, oh like Heltah Skeltah and he was like ‘GTFOH! U know them? Their my Sean P is my favorite rapper!’ We were both shocked at that point, but the funniest thing that was my friend who doesn’t listen to rap was so aggy… he thought the guy was a rocker like him. ahaha! P!
    Did you guys then high five eachother and side bump

7. SpotOn Says:

90s hip hop>>>
    who needs convincing?

^^^^If you comparing mainstream hiphop, Ill give you that. But all the quality indie stuff from 00 – present, is 10x more lyrical, creative, quality than all the stuff in the 90s.

_______________________________________________________

I think SDP gave good analogy:

the new age is more advanced with their lyricism and punchlines.

its like comparing a fuckin “classic” windows98 with aol dial up to todays new mac with high speed connection

u get most things u need from the windows……but the shit can only go so far…..

THE MAC IS LIMITLESS..AND THE HIGHSPEED JUST GETS FASTER

^^^^Just the instrumentals alone are soo waay much better in quality and musicianship. And 90s lyricism is not touching lyricism today.

Yeah, music is not technology, but so much of hiphop is technology based/technical.

*Puts up dukes* {||}

8. Beezy Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    # Beezy Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 10:57 am

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:52 am
    phils goin to the chip.

i shit you not.

>Co-sign.

Go Dodgers!

^Thats it CiCi….you are BANNED from Philly.

9. Nanyanen Says:

*daps Ike*

I was just listening to that DuckDown Hotline mixtape and it had a long interview with them. For anyone who didnt download that it’s pretty interesting. Its more of a batch of interviews with a few songs than a reugular mixtape.

10. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 11:00 am
    *looking foward to my kiss from CiCi

^the day you’re sober. lol. j/ks

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****Yeah, but Bush is the most hated man in the WORLD…outside of the racial aspect, there are a lot more motives out there to get at him…as Americans, we typically have trouble thinking outside of our own concerns and issues, but best believe, for ever report of “25 insurgents killed in iraq”, there are scores of other “targeted assasinations” that go untold, and all of those people had friends/family members, etc…SMH @ the Bush legacy opening up the possibilty of thousands of Iraqis with Batman complexes…..

12. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Prince Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 11:01 am
    DIGITAL SCALES Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:58 am

Brother, if Obama becomes president its because thats how they wanted it to be, not how the people wants it to be, of course theres gonna be a bunch of people wanting to kill Obama but i don’t think it will go down, i think in this day and age there are no suprises, what ever is happening as far as what can be control is being controled….please dont talk about them methheads that story came and went it was bullshit

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 11:04 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    # Beezy Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 10:57 am

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:52 am
    phils goin to the chip.

i shit you not.

>Co-sign.

Go Dodgers!

^Thats it CiCi….you are BANNED from Philly.

Yo…I’m kidding dude, damn. LOL! But you know I can’t jump on the Phillies bandwagon but I’ll try to support.

14. Nanyanen Says:

Did you guys then high five eachother and side bump

^^ nah. we blazed that hydro and that was that.

15. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Obama doesnt even spit that black power black movement shit

Thats another reason why people dig him

He’s a faggot

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 11:02 am
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 11:00 am

^get that new Large Professor too while you’re at it

***Main Source was my shit, but I really wasn’t into “1st Class” that much…I might give it a listen, though, since the only reason I hated on 1st Class was that Large Pro said “For shizzle my nizzle”, lol…

17. SpotOn Says:

^^^This ninja deep today [||] x 63897654

18. Beezy Says:

^John Allen Mohammad was snipin mofos from over a mile away and he was dark skinded.

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Obama doesnt even spit that black power black movement shit

**You’re kidding me, right? Black Power niggas have trouble getting elected for City Council, in majority black districts, and he’s supposed to run for President on that platform? Political strategist fail

20. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    # Beezy Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 10:57 am

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 10:52 am
    phils goin to the chip.

i shit you not.

>Co-sign.

Go Dodgers!

*slaps CiCi*

*realizes i did something unforgivable*

*muff dives to make everything better*

thanks baby boy for teachin me how to get outta these situations!

21. D_Block_4_life Says:

Digi’s vicious hate for Obama >>>

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^This ninja deep today [||] x 63897654

***I know, I’m outta my NR “character” today–my bad…”Jokes, and jokes, and jokes and jokes”!! (c) Chappelle, lol

23. G7 Says:

>>the only reason I hated on 1st Class was that Large Pro said “For shizzle my nizzle”, lol…

^lol. that did sound wack coming from him. nh.

24. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

^^^^^
    Exactly, white people black people, the whole world has some type of issues with that dude, but just because he’s white he doesnt get got??

Nah man its because the people running the show have been the ones to pull off assassination, not no regular people..lets be serious

25. Beezy Says:

Go Dodgers!

^Thats it CiCi….you are BANNED from Philly.

>We talked about this yesterday. You are on thin ice…next banishment will be from the state of PA. Go live in Camden.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

thanks baby boy for teachin me how to get outta these situations!

***Spits out coffee on monitor (n/h)***

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**Bush is pretty insulated, though-protected…I bet he even has a minimum wage nigga to taste his food for him…Sadaam got at his pops, with some food poisoning, back in the day…ain’t happening again…in DC, there’s a story every week about some random nigga wandering around the White House grounds all tekked up, and shit- word to Lonnie Baxter

28. absence of heat Says:

*marvels at Obama Mccain fuckery I created*

29. Buster Says:

Whats gd That track is dope!!

I Love T.I he’s da shit!

check out dis u.k cat called King P a producer I thought he was from Ny he’s got a joint with underground rapper Kel Spencer called Low Rider.