Akon ft. Lil Wayne – I’m So Paid

akon-wayne-single.JPG

A little recession music from Akon and Weezy F.

Akon ft. Lil Wayne – I’m So Paid

51 Responses to “Akon ft. Lil Wayne – I’m So Paid”

1. Beezy Says:

I wanna make love right now now now

2. TheCommission Says:

first…it’s weezy

3. G7 Says:

fabricated convict

4. G7 Says:

i guess you can put Pimp in the same boat as Too Short(nh). Legends for reasons other than rapping ability. More legends for the respect they garnered.

5. Joe 88 Says:

>But to Say Pimp C is lyrical or a legend…is ludicrous…ridiculous….

^He is a legend. How can you be in a legendary 2 man group & not be a legend? That’s like saying erick sermon is a legend but parrish isnt, that’s crazy.

stop it son, you’re not the shit, I pop a clip, seen you on youtube swapping spit, wtf is that? that’s some homo shit, I dropped domain deigo on some promo shit – Max B going at wayne?

6. G7 Says:

Beezy Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    I wanna make love right now now now

^not really the cool thing to say on a blog filled with dudes. just sayin’.

7. Sean Coonery Says:

# G7 Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 2:32 pm

^Co Sign.

Too Short > Pimp C

Bun B > Pimp C

8. Beezy Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    @ Beezy

That max B “tatto on her ass” song goes hard, & he fucking ethered the fuck out of jimmy on that first verse, on some 50 cent “backdown” type shit. I hope that song is on the album, max B cd is gonna be the shit, I just know it.

^I can’t wait for the Vagilante Season mixtape. Max needs to just drop like 18-20 tracks…just him, no goons, no fuckin Yayo.

I’m Mr. Twelve Twelve Fifty-Eight Fifty-Eight.

9. Joe 88 Says:

*Does the wavy dance*

When is that new Max B mixtape droppin’?

11. Sean Coonery Says:

Lyrically:

Pimp C = Rap/Hip Hop’s Mark Madsen or Kwame Brown

12. Tha Advakit Says:

it’s still cool to talk about how much money you got? that’s so pre-Jeezy’s album…

13. Joe 88 Says:

>I can’t wait for the Vagilante Season mixtape. Max needs to just drop like 18-20 tracks…just him, no goons, no fuckin Yayo.

^Al Pac is kinda ill, I aint like em at first, but he grew on me (n/h). Definently no yayo.

14. Joe 88 Says:

When is that new Max B mixtape droppin’?

^You didn’t download Goon Music 1.5? It’s a big mike CD, but it got some bangers on there, & max got like 6 solo’s on there, I think, it’s worth the download.

15. SpotOn Says:

These dudes are going hyphy. You really think this the time to put this out?

16. Joe 88 Says:

Where’s Fat Joe? Haven’t heard from him in a minute

17. Dope And Steps Ahead Says:

yo posted this shit first ..Eskay u swagger jack ,,,*clears throat* i mean u blog jack huh???
    Dasaent ,,,,,eskay still waitn for my props ….

18. Sean Coonery Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 2:32 pm

@ Joe

Just give up, if he don’t think UGK/Pimp is legend status theres no hope.

Fuckin 90s babies.

^Far from a 90’s baby. What does Age have to do with discerning the fact of being lyrically challenged and unworthy of being labeled as a legend.

19. Dope And Steps Ahead Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 2:47 pm

Where’s Fat Joe? Haven’t heard from him in a minute

50 murked his ass…he is pbly looking for a new artist to pop out or waitn for t-pain in the studio ,,,,

20. G7 Says:

>>He is a legend. How can you be in a legendary 2 man group & not be a legend? That’s like saying erick sermon is a legend but parrish isnt, that’s crazy.

^Public Enemy is legendary, Flava Flav….enhhh….

21. SpotOn Says:

This may be the most autotune abused tune in the history of hiphop autotunism

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 6th, 2008 at 2:44 pm

When is that new Max B mixtape droppin’?

^Unless the mixtapes are mainly songs from artist/group in particular, I don’t download ’em. I stopped doing that a long time ago because they end up wastin’ space on my drive. But I might go to Datpiff and listen to the streamed version.

23. SpotOn Says:

Song sounds good tho, im just hating. Still not times-appropriate, but hey?

24. absence of heat Says:

Where’s Fat Joe? Haven’t heard from him in a minute

^good question, my guess he’s gonna let those bang bang boogie niggas run outta steam before he jumps back in the game. And by my estimates they’ve shot their load already (pause). Mysonne getting ethered in the battle makes them cats mad vulnerable.

I was listening to Don Cartagena on my Zune earlier just thinkin’ about how him being a so-called “legend” has madd flaws in that title. From the ghostwritten rhymes to some of the wack shit he pulled outside of the booth. But still, DC and albums prior to DC are thorough.

26. Joe 88 Says:

Public Enemy is legendary, Flava Flav….enhhh….

^So 911 is a joke aint seal flav’s legendary status? all this other stuff he doing has nothing to do with rap, can’t take what he did with PE away from him. Chuck said it himself, they prolly wouldn’t have made it as far w/o flav.

Now if you said professor mcgriff wasn’t a legend, then i’d understand, but flav is a legend

27. absence of heat Says:

^50 didnt really get at Joe like that, he sure didnt effect Joes last album sales. The only person 50 destroyed unequivocally is ya boy Ja.

28. Beezy Says:

>Well, just that someone in their 40s is likely to have a diff opinion on who the best is than someone younger than them. You kinda vibe the music that you came up on, is all.

40s – Rakim
    30s – BIG
    20s – Jay-Z
    Teens – ??? (Souljah Boy? jk)

29. G7 Says:

I was just listening to Don Cartagena last week.

30. Beezy Says:

^Unless the mixtapes are mainly songs from artist/group in particular, I don’t download ‘em. I stopped doing that a long time ago because they end up wastin’ space on my drive. But I might go to Datpiff and listen to the streamed version.

>I would say the Goon Music 1.5 joint is worth the download. I agree with everything you said above…but this shit is like 50% bangers.

31. Joe 88 Says:

^It’s mainly max B, mack mustard, al pac & french. Meeno on one joint & yayo on one joint. You should download it just for “the greatest” “Tatto on her ass” & ‘the reccession” tracks alone.

32. absence of heat Says:

I was just listening to Don Cartagena last week.

^good album, did you peep what Puns wifey was saying about Joe? type foul shit my nig. All these rap niggas screaming loyalty honor, aint really built like that. The shit sounds good on wax. Real spit, niggas who really live by those morals dont really speak on it. Humility, honor and loyalty go hand in hand.

33. M Geez Says:

40s – Rakim
    30s – BIG
    20s – Jay-Z

I’m 24 and thats part of my top 5 right there.

34. absence of heat Says:

markets down 800pts, when the makets bad for most its good for a few. I see this shit as opportunity.

35. SpotOn Says:

^^^^Sango Temple!!!

36. G7 Says:

cold,

i didn’t even bother checking what she said.. i saw the screen shot of Pun’s wife and i knew what was up(no). All that unity, loyalty talk is a bunch of bullshit. all for the camera.

37. D_Block_4_life Says:

oohhhh heyyyy oohhhh heyyyy

38. D_Block_4_life Says:

Im not even gonna comment on that pun/joe/liza shit…..theirs alot of shit niggas dont know…..but anyway

Giants >>>>>

39. Beezy Says:

absence of heat Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

^Why, you got a few Gs your about to invest? My 401-k stay losing nowadays.

40. Joe 88 Says:

^Fill me in (n/h) I would like to know, pun was my man, one of my favorite rappers ever

41. SpotOn Says:

absence of heat Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

^^^ish is crazy. Stock markets down majorly all over the world today. One story was talking about how many of the countries in europe are planning bailouts for their financial institutions. The 60 minutes story yesterday probably added to the problem too. Wall Street was REALLY playing dice, and its REALLY only the beginning.

42. G7 Says:

With all this legendary talk, i wonder if Big was still alive if people would consider Junior Mafia to be a legendary crew? Some people just ride coat tails and get lucky(nhiyww). And it’s funny how after the main artist in a crew passes, the crew just falls apart. ie Junior Mafia, Terror Squad, D.I.T.C to some extent. Seems like they were going as far as the illest in the group was carrying them.

43. absence of heat Says:

cold,

^word to the first 48. I see niggas doing murders together, and not even lasting through the first interrogation without crumbling. These so called hard body niggas be wimpering at the thought of doing 25 to life. Shoulda thought about that before you pulled the heater out. I’ve said this before i’m sure, but the only time i’m raising my gun and blasting, is when I know I can go to the homicide cop and tell him to book me, I’ve murked a nigga.

44. D_Block_4_life Says:

Thats easier said then done, just saying.

45. absence of heat Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 3:03 pm

Giants >>>>>

^what up D_Block speak on it (no alumnah)

———-

Beezy Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 3:03 pm
    absence of heat Says:

October 6th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

^Why, you got a few Gs your about to invest? My 401-k stay losing nowadays.

^lol mine too, I just consolidated.

46. Jayce Says:

“A little recession music from Akon and Weezy F.” LOL….
    What’s the thought behind bragging about getting paid while there’s so many getting laid off and the country is standing on the verge of a full-on depression?!

47. wes Says:

tattoos on her ass is fire. one of those classic wavy hooks that no one else does.

and yeah, i took that one verse as shots fired at wayne. what other rapper got caught “swapping spit” with another dude? plus, he makes reference to “never trying to shoot myself” and wayne’s coke use.

max is nice but he can’t see wayne, just for the record.

48. wes Says:

max is nice but he can’t see wayne, just for the record.

49. malakidagod Says:

LOL WEEZY IS TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH
    IF JAY EVER TRIED TO SING OR PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS BACK IN THE DAY HE WUD OF NEVER GOT A PASS

50. malakidagod Says:

LOL WEEZY IS TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH

51. LYRICS Says:

THIS SHIT IS AIGHT BUT I WANT WEEZY BACK WHERE HE WENT HARD INSTEAD OF THE BITCH LUULABYE