Video: Naughty By Nature HHH Performance

Naughty By Nature Performance

Here’s some covertly recorded footage from last night’s VH1 Hip-Hop Honors show. Check out while you can, as they probably won’t be too happy that it’s out there. Hit the jump for a short clip of Too $hort, and Big Boi and Wyclef’s Naughty tribute.

Too $hort x Wyclef & Big Boi’s Naughty tribute

Propers to Dallas

61 Responses to “Video: Naughty By Nature HHH Performance”

1. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

2. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

3. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    remember the chick mysterious that was about to kill puff after she didn’t get picked?

wonder what happened to her. . . . she was nice.

Yea, she was, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO’d’UP!

4. SpotOn Says:

Are people picking on Yung Berg, or does he really just have a smart mouth? Its getting ridiculous. I know he wants respect and all, but dude needs to relax and get his girls and money like Bow Wow. For real man, gansta ish is not necessary unless you have to, or you jus built like that (c) Storch….I jus dont understand I guess.

5. SpotOn Says:

*shrugs*

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    co-sign Papagiorgio….i was expecting that moment to be “Cant Tell Me Nothin” but he changed the arrangement and it felt empty.

i thought it was gonna be “flashing lights”, but “i wonder” . . . . it was nothing short of ethereal. . . the lighting, kanye’s energy, it’s placement in the line-up. . . everything was perfect.

yo, where’d you see the show?

7. SpotOn Says:

And by built like that, I mean a kimbo slice type nigga (||) You cant be 5′ 2 testing everybody you meet. Its not smart. No. Captain. Obvious.

8. Most_Incredible! Says:

random but buckshot has to be one of the coolest rappers to hang out with

9. green eyes Says:

i rule

10. SpotOn Says:

*re-lurks self*

11. G7 Says:

12. rex hussla Says:

They’re gonna start running out of people to “honor”…soon it will be the Fat Boys and Ja Rule

13. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

green eyes Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 1:59 pm
    i rule

14. G7 Says:

bailout bill passed. what’s next?

15. SpotOn Says:

green eyes Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 1:59 pm
    i rule

^^^Yeah, I heard you were mad talented @ drawing straight lines

16. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

G7 Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    bailout bill passed. what’s next?

More Whores on Craigslist.com

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# G7 Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 pm

bailout bill passed. what’s next?

Death.

18. SpotOn Says:

G7 Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    bailout bill passed. what’s next?

^^^Recession doesnt become depression till spring 2009..hooray!!

19. Nanyanen Says:

whattup Nah?

*di-daps*

20. green eyes Says:

# CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 2:02 pm

green eyes Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 1:59 pm
    i rule

^ YES

21. SpotOn Says:

*daps nah 2nd shift*

22. BKScribe Says:

the national debt just eclipsed 10 trillion…

HOLLA AT PERDUE

23. b-ease Says:

BKScribe Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 1:38 pm
    it was written > reasonable doubt

*late pass*

100% co-sign, when it dropped, it was not at all what cats was expecting from Nas, so critically it got rejected to a certain extent (i mean, nobody was crazy enough to say it was wack, but i remember “disappointing” being used). SMH too, cuz if it had got the props it deserved, Nas wouldnt have gone through that self doubt that torpedoed the middle part of his career.

24. SpotOn Says:

*re-lurks self for good*

25. green eyes Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 2:08 pm

the national debt just eclipsed 10 trillion…

HOLLA AT PERDUE

^ damn shame

26. G7 Says:

*quick shouts*….b.skribe, crazy, spot, nanya

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Queen Laitfah Set to Grill Sarah Palin

**then, eat her?

I didn’t realize I was in here with all of the 80’s and 90’s babies. which would explain why nobody is talking about Naughty. I wonder where all the old heads are today?

29. rex hussla Says:

Anybody watch that debate last night? You know that confused feeling that came over your body [ll] whenever Palin started talking? I figured out that’s the same feeling I get when I hear a Wayne verse.

30. Jamz Says:

I hate a too big ass with dings, dents and door knobs all over it…

IWW is not better than RD, but it’s a dope album and I was never disappointed by it.

32. b-ease Says:

rex hussla Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:02 pm

LOL, What’s wrong with the Fat Boys (ll)? They sold out too fast, but they started out ill. Same concept applies to Ja. Not saying either should ever be honored, just sayin…

33. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 2:10 pm

^ im intrigued at who they got to perform for them.. no more risking any of these new faces in rap.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 2:10 pm

Queen Laitfah Set to Grill Sarah Palin

**then, eat her?

Can we give an AYO to lesbian comments too? LOL

35. BKScribe Says:

lol i worked a few naughty albums es… im a young old head [ll]

but waxing poetic upon the impending doom of the general populace > HHH

36. rex hussla Says:

There’s a DJ here in SD that no matter what kinda crowd it is, somehow throws Uptown Anthem on whenever he’s on the decks. That intro drives the place crazy everytime.

37. rex hussla Says:

Can we give an AYO to lesbian comments too? LOL
    ____________________________________________

Nah those get a AHYEAH

38. green eyes Says:

i love naughty. one of the best rap groups ever

39. Nanyanen Says:

i signed off right before the epic shart/runs convo on nah yesterday.

i lost.

lf: dont eat anything made in china.

40. b-ease Says:

eskay Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    IWW is not better than RD

I’m not implying that is head and shoulders above, cuz its a close race, but IWW is a better creative use of the black mob persona. With that said,

Cuban Linx>IWW>RD

41. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

eskay Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:10 pm

im from jerz. i got they first joint. im a 1978kid.

42. rex hussla Says:

lol i worked a few naughty albums
    _________________________________

*worked?* a-y…

we might need to go to the judges

43. absence of heat Says:

lf: dont eat anything made in china.

^not even Lucy liu?

44. BKScribe Says:

i be on 54th.. whole clique backin me/ all our click-clackery will take ya wrist wrappery

45. CS88_RICH_UN1000CLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

absence of heat Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:19 pm
    lf: dont eat anything made in china.

^not even Lucy liu?

GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

46. b-ease Says:

we might need to go to the judges

Dangerously close, but upon further review, no flag needed.

>>im intrigued at who they got to perform for them.. no more risking any of these new faces in rap.

Miss Info said Juelz pulled a Lupe.

48. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Papagiorgio
    me and the mrs flew into the show in sac town *pause* cause all the LA shows sold out. it was a good look though cause my nigga shae from NERD looked out for us @ the show cause they didn’t really know anyone in sacramento so we got tickets for free. just paid air fare

49. green eyes Says:

coooooooold

50. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

absence of heat Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:19 pm
    lf: dont eat anything made in china.

^not even Lucy liu?

GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

51. b-ease Says:

BKScribe Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:20 pm

I aint no rapper B/I skeet uzis/And I can’t act/turned down three movies

52. absence of heat Says:

sup greenade?

53. b-ease Says:

Miss Info said Juelz pulled a Lupe.

Where’s Joe (ll)?

54. Jamz Says:

Where is Apache at? I needs a Gangsta Biyatch…

55. Nanyanen Says:

lucy liu is pliable.

revision: eating anything from china besides chinese women is no-go. watch out though. that breast milk may have the melamine.

56. G7 Says:

eskay Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 2:10 pm

^i bought 19Naughty3 in 1993.

57. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 2:20 pm

Miss Info said Juelz pulled a Lupe.

^ smh. this new assholes cant even remember their own lyrics, why are we surprised they dont know the classics? thats sad as fuck though. there should be a hip hop citizenry tests, like the us test.. if you cant recite certain classics, fuck it, you;re deported to rockville on poptown

58. BKScribe Says:

I aint no rapper B/I skeet uzis/And I can’t act/turned down three movies

gimme ya chains ya jewels and ya cash/ and ya fast food i eat ya food fast/ rude ass i carry 3 weapons/ and give ya face a c-section.. Keeep steppin

Cam > fab

59. G7 Says:

*back to our scheduled program*

60. absence of heat Says:

I aint no rapper B/I skeet uzis/And I can’t act/turned down three movies

^first movie ever murked mikai phifer

61. th!z Says:

im 17 and wishin to god i was at the honors to hear naughty do “Uptown Anthem”.. it was crazy to see too short doin OPP, but its a damn shame that these new cats cant do shit like this, i would love to see the cool kids come in and do naughty by nature rite no homo..

and as for the cam lines:

all my jewels ice and gray/and nigga might i say/im mr rogers status/change twice a day