Video: Ludacris on Streetsweeper Radio Pt. 3

62 Responses to “Video: Ludacris on Streetsweeper Radio Pt. 3”

1. sean coonery Says:

“You want the Tupac Shakur Props?
    But its like a Disease now…because all we got is Small Pox (Small Pacs)“ – 40 Cal

Fake & Wannabe Pacs:
    Ja Rule
    DMX
    50 Cent
    The Game

I can’t think of any right now, but the list goes on.

2. BKScribe Says:

“i get a headache and its not a toooma “

3. Rey Says:

Sweet! Another chance to continue my epic streak of (mostly) not clicking on videos!

4. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

5. Rey Says:

hey, so, what’s “wavy” mean? Is that good?

6. sean coonery Says:

Pac even influenced Nas. Nas was wearing his bandana like Pac, he got the belly tattoo like Pac. Nas tried to copy Pac’s thug imagery.

7. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I can’t think of any right now, but the list goes
    The Realist
    Stomper
    Master P(early in his career)
    Yukmouth(sometimes)

most rappers try to be like Pac

I used to hate Vol. 3. Mostly because it was EXTRA commercial. It seemed like he tried to please everyone by doing joints of every conceivable commercial demographic:

– the club song
    – the r&b joint
    – the down south joints
    – a joint with Swizz
    – a joint with Timbaland

I didn’t like that song with Juve, sounded forced. As if he had to get him on the album after doing the “Ha” remix.

Speakin’ of which, they played that on the “old school” mix today. You know you gettin’ old when the old school play @ 12 is shit you used to thump in high school. I was also way to hype when that Monica “Like This and Like That” joint came on. Had to roll up the windows.

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

That Luda/ Chris Brown song is some garbage.

10. Rey Says:

*daps hoots, eg88, bks, e*

11. sean coonery Says:

Pac is the most influential rapper by far, ever. Pac is even more influential than Jay-Z. Got rappers getting belly tattoos and shit.

Pac Influence > BIGs Influence.

12. Joe 88 Says:

original jay z vol 3 > retail jay z vol 3 > kingdom come

^Co-fucking sign. The one with “is that your chick” on there, & “hova song 3″ or something like that, i’m still tryna find that shit.

@Rey

You haven’t heard the dynasty album? wow brother

13. sean coonery Says:

They were saying on ESPN…that Travis Henry could go to Prison for life…

Thats sad man….Whose going to raise his kids? SMH

14. BKScribe Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 2nd, 2008 at 1:28 pm

original jay z vol 3 > retail jay z vol 3 > kingdom come

^yea man i had a burnt copy… eons ago. another banger that never got released.. cuban links debut 24k

15. sean coonery Says:

whaddup rey

16. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Rey Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:28 pm

Rudy Ray Moore > Rey’more & Flanigan > Rey Stantz > Do- REY- mi- fa- so- la- ti- Oh > Rey

17. Rey Says:

@ CiCi– Um, I’m sure this will just invite an attack on the Sovereignty of Reyvania, but Chris Brown is pretty much God’s chosen representation of Garbage here on earth, r’n’b-wise. (it’s Jim Jones for rap)

@ Billz– Saddest part is that the old school at noon is usually when they play the best music, altho’ Flex has been playing good late 90’s or pre-“GRODT” rap at nite.

18. BKScribe Says:

Dapz Rey..

the dynasty album got a few jump offs… track 14 is a good look. He actually released that as a single but it didnt blip on the radar.

19. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

another banger that never got released.. cuban links debut 24k
    aside from the song with Pink, every track on 24k was fire

20. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    They were saying on ESPN…that Travis Henry could go to Prison for life…

Thats sad man….Whose going to raise his kids? SMH

http://www.hoodtalk.org “Planting seeds for YOUR childrens future”

21. Rey Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    original jay z vol 3 > retail jay z vol 3 > kingdom come

@Rey

You haven’t heard the dynasty album? wow brother

I know, I know. I should at least get props for having my Hova catalogue (mostly) in order. I even have a copy of BOBW somewhere gathering dust after one spin.

22. BKScribe Says:

hoodtalk.org >>>

I just got a text that said one of my classes is cancelled. That’s music to any student’s ears.

24. G7 Says:

my screen went blank?!? nevermind. just Rey’s fitted blocking the monitor again. n/h.

*daps*

25. Rey Says:

it’s on my actual list of albums to get. vol 3 and dynasty are the only jay albums I don’t own. streets is watching is impossible to find around here so I’ve written that off as an acceptable loss.

26. Eastern_Digital Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    original jay z vol 3 > retail jay z vol 3 > kingdom come

i think the one with hova song 3 is the overseas edition. the us version had there’s been a murder on it. overseas has is that your chick

27. Rey Says:

*reads Siete’s comment*

Son of a bitch.

*reluctant daps*

28. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    What? excuse me? how?….when?

It was actually Hova Song 2 that they removed. It was an interlude in the middle of the album I think they took off that and and I got your chick and replaced them with The Watcher and There’s Been a Murder.

Vol. 3 was dope as fuck (besides track 8 and 9). Jay’s 2nd most underrated (behind Vol.1).

29. G7 Says:

lol @ Rey never hearing the Dynasty album, American Gangster, and Vol3 and saying American Gangster’s Jay’s best album

30. Rey Says:

Alright ya’ll, just wanted to check in with my nahggers for a bit. Glad to see everybody’s still presentado. I’m outtie spadouttie.

OBAMA 2K8!

31. Rey Says:

*flips off siete whilst driving away*

32. b-ease Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    That Luda/ Chris Brown song is some garbage.

Luda spits some of the most godawful rap lines ever on that song. Like, seriously.

33. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

his first album was cocaine on a stick (that’s a good thing. . . anytime something is put on a stick [ll], that’s a great addition)

34. D_Block_4_life Says:

So you mean to tell me that it actually exist and is in the vaults somewhere….wow

LF: Earlier I was thinkin’ about how I used to smash chicks butt-ass naked with my durag still on.

36. Joe 88 Says:

the us version had there’s been a murder on it. overseas has is that your chick

^Overseas lost

37. Tumer Says:

You haven’t heard the dynasty album? wow brother
    Yeah bru you lost on that one….. Dynastry intro is the best damn intro

38. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LF:

urban legend > king > . . . . . . > shitting on yourself>>>>>T.I. vs. T.I.P. vs Godzilla vs HHH vs whoever else the nigga was fightin on that album

I used to play the shit outta this album.

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 2nd, 2008 at 1:40 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    That Luda/ Chris Brown song is some garbage.

Its disgusting how bad that song is. Chris Brown’s first two albums are the shit, so that song is such a damn downgrade for him.

41. Joe 88 Says:

^As anyone ever seen this? Do I need a late pass

42. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 12:45 pm
    *Currently listening to Ghost writer “I can’t get over you” instrumental*

This shit is fire

*daps* I’m trying to cook up some more shit…..I wanna call in sick tomorrow and just work on beats all day…..I feel like I can never do enough always need more…..(none)

Joe88

That’s madd old. Somebody posted that on here a minute ago.

44. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:43 pm

anytime you naked with one article of clothing on is hilarity. . .

my personal favorites are a pair of socks and the bottom of my wifebeater pulled over my head.

45. Tumer Says:

@ReyThis Can’t be Life alone is worth buying that Dynasty album.
    Face’s verse is incredible straight from the heart shit

46. sean coonery Says:

Ludacris > T.I.

Ludacris has more money too.

47. G7 Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:42 pm

^that other Hova song is not hard to find. i found it on Limewire with ease. no b.

Hold up…

So I’m the only one in there that actually dig that Luda/Chris joint? Maybe it’s the hook. Iono. Fuck it. Sue me. I won’t show up to court.

49. sean coonery Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 2nd, 2008 at 1:49 pm

D. Billz Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:43 pm

anytime you naked with one article of clothing on is hilarity. . .

^I keep my New Era fitted on word to Mr. Marcus

I gotta take an ungodly shit.

brb

51. Joe 88 Says:

Getting head while smoking a blunt > __________

If ya’ll never got that then ya’ll missing out, even if you don’t smoke, get a cigar or something, trust me you’ll feel like a king

52. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

greatest commercial to ever be created.

53. sean coonery Says:

ive piped a broad…being naked…with just some air forces on…hilarity..

54. Nanyanen Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    Getting head while smoking a blunt > __________

^^ http://www.truth.edu

55. G7 Says:

Tumer Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    @ReyThis Can’t be Life alone is worth buying that Dynasty album.
    Face’s verse is incredible straight from the heart shit

^Rey left like 20 minutes ago

56. D_Block_4_life Says:

So I’m the only one in there that actually dig that Luda/Chris joint
    Nah that shit is hot

57. G7 Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    ive piped a broad…being naked…with just some air forces on…hilarity..

^i’ve done the same in Timbs. i had to try to hold the laugh in.

58. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^^ http://www.truth.edu

^^^^^anybody even pick up on this????

LMAO!!

even though it’s http://www.truth.org, nanyanen was co-signing w/ an anti smoking website. . . .

that’s funny.

59. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    *flips off siete whilst driving away*

———–

*Oh shit Rey took time of his busy paper route to say hello?*

What’s good my dude? Yo next time make sure my Daily News is wrapped in plastic when it rains!

60. Ghost Writer Says:

G7 Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:53 pm
    Tumer Says:

October 2nd, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    @ReyThis Can’t be Life alone is worth buying that Dynasty album.
    Face’s verse is incredible straight from the heart shit

^Rey left like 20 minutes ago

LOL…..*wonders why that’s funny*

61. G7 Says:

i don’t mind the LudaChris track. it’s cool.

62. D_Block_4_life Says:

im confused the album i have has 2 hova songs the intro and the outro, now theres another one and its on limewire?