Video: Murs & DJ Quik Freestyle @ Amoeba Records

Propers to Ben

82 Responses to “Video: Murs & DJ Quik Freestyle @ Amoeba Records”

1. BKScribe Says:

2. Digital Scales Says:

Max B gon look like Sherman Hemsley in like 20 years

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    DeeJay Masta, that man is sick with them beats.

***Is that a slavery pun, lol?

4. Joe 88 Says:

ga-billion people also for mccain/palin

*blank stare*

*Owen hart*

5. Digital Scales Says:

BKscribes is your average brooklyn nigga

He mad niggas be pissing in his living room

6. Chase Says:

Yall Musta Forgot, is hands down one of the best songs ever recorded. Roy Jones’ lyrical ability is parallel to:

7. Big Homie Says:

Propers to Ben

^ Hi Ben…

>>coke lines… you n digital scales should do a song together.. that way you both can guarantee 2 people heard it

remix featuring Joe88

9. Coke Lines Says:

BKScribe Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:49 pm

Damn that’s cold son. But I got a nice fan base already and they’re waiting for my album like crack. Watch when I ask Eskay to post my first single y’all going to respect me like Jesus.

10. G7 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:50 pm
    Max B gon look like Sherman Hemsley in like 20 years

^true. and he has no way of avoiding that unless he goes through plastic surgery. right now you could swear their father & son.

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LF: Yea but Styles got at Hov over “Wait a Minute” Ray J shit….

“You on the god shit like niggas aint get at the lord”

oowwwwwwwowowowowwwwwww

12. Digital Scales Says:

remix featuring Joe88

Available for download at Nahright.com jacked from _________(enter site)

13. BKScribe Says:

digi is ya average herb from queens…

he think cause he missin a tooth he hardbody..

14. Coke Lines Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    DeeJay Masta, that man is sick with them beats.

***Is that a slavery pun, lol?

That’s some hard stuff to be talking about youngin’. You don’t know what it was like back in slavery days, if you did you wouldn’t make fun.

15. BKScribe Says:

that wasn’t cold coke lines… thas called a marketing plan

16. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^Lmao *goes back to lurking*

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# G7 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:53 pm

Digital Scales Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:50 pm
    Max B gon look like Sherman Hemsley in like 20 years

Damn y’all LOL. I’m tainted.

*picks up G7*
    *lets him sleep in the car this time*

18. Ryan Says:

where can we hear the roy jones swagger Coke ? got a myspace or … tweeter?

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo Jada and Beans battling on stage in front of every body was so classic like i cant even…….

speechless

20. Coke Lines Says:

BKScribe Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:55 pm
    that wasn’t cold coke lines… thas called a marketing plan

I respect BK niggas so it’s cool.

>>Available for download at Nahright.com jacked from _________(enter site)

*weaves right*

22. Tumer Says:

Nah Joe- Big L.en just deserves a shout out from all thos artists who do the mandatory RIP “Ambitions az a Ridah” “two fingers in the air” 2pac salute and the Hypnotize cut for biggie at they concerts c Jay-Z.
    Only cats I sen rep for L live were Gangstarr/Primo, Kweli, Monch and 50.

23. G7 Says:

^Tru Life sighting. lol @ him saying he has an album coming out.

^^^Lmao *goes back to lurking*

^copied from last thread = *goes back to lurking* FAIL.

25. Big Homie Says:

No life > True Life

26. b-ease Says:

^Tru Life s

When starting beef to sell records goes horribly wrong.

27. Carlos Voltron Says:

That Touch and Go video was ok, generic as fuck though. Still hate the hook and the bridge though.

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:55 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    DeeJay Masta, that man is sick with them beats.

***Is that a slavery pun, lol?

***LOL…Youngun? I’m 33- I thought you were tying in “Masta” and “sick with them beats”, i.e. “massa beating slaves”….never mind

29. Rockabye Says:

Murs is ALL OVER MTV right now.

Yes, I watch MTV. Yes, this comment related to the post. No, you are not seeing things.

30. Coke Lines Says:

Ryan Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    where can we hear the roy jones swagger Coke ? got a myspace or … tweeter?

What’s tweeter? But no I don’t have a myspace yet I’m working on it. But you’ll hear my stuff as soon as I get them mastered and all that from the studio. I respect Eskay so Nah Right will be the first to hear about me.

31. G7 Says:

>>I’m 39 and I’m sick of all these no name rappers dissing the niggas who started this. That’s why I’m working on my rap album now to address some things that I don’t like, hopefully I can get a deal before it’s too late.

^I tried not to laugh, but this has to be the funniest shit said on here all day.

*still laughing*

32. Beezy Says:

they say jail perserves the body, no food is fried, everything is baked, no drugs, no dinks, alot of weights

^There a jail in the GAT damn world that doesnt have drugs in it.

33. Casual T Says:

two mice > True life

34. Beezy Says:

>Possibly ever.

35. Coke Lines Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:59 pm
    Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:55 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    DeeJay Masta, that man is sick with them beats.

***Is that a slavery pun, lol?

Oh now I get it, hey that’s pretty creative I might use that in a song. It’s cool man my bad.

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The worst rappers are usually the realest rappers

Smh

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LMAO @ somebody on another blog, asking if Maino was Raheem in “Juice”

38. b-ease Says:

*still laughing*

It may be top 10 ever on Nah.

39. Jimmy Valentime Says:

is still* the most famous rapper/poster on nah right

I only drop songs once a month … Catch Up

40. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^Lmao *goes back to lurking* ^copied from last thread = *goes back to lurking* FAIL.

^^Yea I know I’m on a blackberry. Did frank Lucas’s Son ever drop an album? Smh @ old rappers

41. Digital Scales Says:

Coke lines = sean coonery

Nobody is this lame…

39 and looking for a deal???

Why don’t you do what all the other old heads do and start a blog..

42. Joe 88 Says:

There a jail in the GAT damn world that doesnt have drugs in it.

^I know this. But a nigga that smoke 10 blunts a day gonna still be smoking 10 blunts a day in jail, it’s impossible, maybe 2 roll rights at the most, but aint no snoop dogg smoking going on in that bitch

43. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 2:02 pm

LMAO @ somebody on another blog, asking if Maino was Raheem in “Juice”

LOL! Don’t front though. They do look like they could be related, at least.

44. Beezy Says:

Coke lines = sean coonery

Nobody is this lame…

39 and looking for a deal???

Why don’t you do what all the other old heads do and start a blog..

^If it was Coonery he would be the gay rapper, not the old rapper.

45. Big Homie Says:

LMAO @ somebody on another blog, asking if Maino was Raheem in “Juice”

^ LMAOOOOOOO

46. Casual T Says:

Coke Lines… Not to pry or nothin’… but howcome u never put anything out yet?

47. G7 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    LMAO @ somebody on another blog, asking if Maino was Raheem in “Juice”

====
    *flatlines*

48. Coke Lines Says:

Why y’all laughing at me? I’m just a man trying to live my dreams, it’s hard but I can do it.

49. sleep Says:

Why do people have big wedding that cost 50k when the majority of the people their you barely talk to. Then you’re in a shit load of debt after the wedding. When I get married I’m having a small destination wedding with no more than 30 people

Why don’t you do what all the other old heads do and start a blog..

^anyone considering starting a blog at this stage in the game gotta be very unique with the material. Hip Hop blogs are a dime a dozen.

51. Beezy Says:

^Can you even smoke tree in jail…like wouldnt it immediately be smelled (inside or in the yard even)? I would think it would be mostly coke and heroin getting spread through the pen.

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Did frank Lucas’s Son ever drop an album? Smh @ old rappers

***I still say this nigga is nice, and he’s 47…

53. Joe 88 Says:

Coke Lines Says
    Why y’all laughing at me?

*Dead before finishing the sentence*

54. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LMAO @ somebody on another blog, asking if Maino was Raheem in “Juice”

*Roof dives*

55. Big Homie Says:

Coke Lines, do you have any music that you can share?

56. Beezy Says:

Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 2:06 pm

^True facts. If a clean-cut 600lb former corrections officer can fabricate a drug-dealing past, grow a beard and work his way into rap’s elite than anyone can do it.

Just burn all the pics of you cheesing with the fellow officers.

57. Ryan Says:

Nobody is this lame…
    lol did people really think Coke Lines was real ?

58. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 2:08 pm

LMAO @ somebody on another blog, asking if Maino was Raheem in “Juice”

*Roof dives*

*waves at DBlock*
    *gets ignored*

59. Joe 88 Says:

^Yeah you can smoke weed in jail, but not alot, like a joints worth, & that’s prolly like 10$ worth, so it aint worth it, but my mans had me bringing weed to rick ross (not the real rawwws) so he could jam off when he was locked up

>I would think it would be mostly coke and heroin getting spread through the pen.

^Yep, & over the counter drugs, that’s why alot of niggas be going over to sick call everyday, just to get them meds, lol. But the streets drugs get in there but cut the amount a addict would use on the street by like 88%, that’s how much is in there

I fucking hate prison

60. Digital Scales Says:

Sorry hommie if you think a nigga in jail has doe to smoke as much as he smoke on the outside, then you seen one too many hood movies

Shit aint like you trading cartons of newports in there, alot of jails at least in the new york state are banning boggie smoke period….

Ready rolled joints dont even be 100% weed most the time and it gon cost you…..

61. G7 Says:

Ryan Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    Nobody is this lame…
    lol did people really think Coke Lines was real ?

====
    no. but trying to take it serious made the shit even funnier. i’m still laughing from stuff he said in the previous thread.

62. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

If your hairline is diminshed before your rap career starts, you should join job corps.

63. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 2:07 pm

Coke Lines Says
    Why y’all laughing at me?

*Dead before finishing the sentence*

^ damn.. yall are assholes

64. sleep Says:

It kills me when I see black women pushing white babies with the baby mom walking next to them swining her hands. I know she’s getting paid but damm I’d think you’d want to push your own child

65. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*waves at DBlock*
    *gets ignored*
    Never

*Hugs & Squeezes tight*

66. All Day Every Day Says:

WHO EVER LET OUT THE INSTRUMENTAL FOR S.L.U. should be fucking shot and burned at the stake….smh@ every D level artist jumpin on it

67. Joe 88 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    ^, maybe 2 roll rights at the most, but aint no snoop dogg smoking going on in that bitch

^I forgot to correct something

>I know this. But a nigga that smoke 10 blunts a day aint gonna still be smoking 10 blunts a day in jail, it’s impossible

^Better?

68. SpotOn Says:

do your thing oldhead, even though

coke lines = cOLD

69. green eyes Says:

I fucking hate prison

^as you should

70. SpotOn Says:

do your thing oldhead, even though coke lines = cOLD

71. Digital Scales Says:

^^^^^
    Shots at bkscribe?

72. Joe 88 Says:

A joint rolled cigarette in the pin is a dollar (depending on how much tobacco is moving in) so just imagine how much weed would cost?

73. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 2:13 pm

*waves at DBlock*
    *gets ignored*
    Never

*Hugs & Squeezes tight*

Did you have your 4,000 calorie lunch today? lol

74. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Did you have your 4,000 calorie lunch today? lol
    Ha ha, no! I had some cold cut sammiches….

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF=—Whatever happened to Mark Twain Fame? (none)

76. Carlos Voltron Says:

^That’s bullshit. Besides, when you’re that good at destroying the mind, why even bother with the body?

77. BKScribe Says:

lol digi.. stop rappin.. hit the comedy circuit

78. Digital Scales Says:

He was that naked nigga in bk that got tazed by the police fell 100 feet and died…

Damn

79. Ryan Says:

G7 , haha i agree !

80. G7 Says:

>>Did you have your 4,000 calorie lunch today? lol

^lmao! d-block one of them cats that had bacon pudding fed to them as a baby (c) Maury. jus j/ks.

81. Joe 88 Says:

^So your saying every nigga in jail is destructive? What about Malcom? Every nigga in jail aint a criminal by societies standards, you have no idea what some of them niggas backstory is, so you can’t judge them, just the ones YOU came in contact with. And it’s not bullshit, bernard hopkins is the perfect example of how jail perserves the body

82. Carlos Voltron Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 2:21 pm

^So your saying every nigga in jail is destructive? What about Malcom? Every nigga in jail aint a criminal by standards, you have no idea what some of them niggas backstory is, so you can’t judge them, just the ones YOU came in contact with. And it’s not bullshit, bernard hopkins is the perfect example of how jail perserves the body

^Joe what the hell are you talking about? I didn’t say anything about cats in jail being destructive or they deserved to be in there. All I said was jails/prison are more effective at attacking the mind then the body. It’s not to say everyone who goes to jail are going to come out worse for it. For every B-Hop there are thousands more who are lost.