Video: K-Salaam & Beatnick Remix Common’s “I Used to Love H.E.R.”

29 Responses to “Video: K-Salaam & Beatnick Remix Common’s “I Used to Love H.E.R.””

1. Big Homie Says:

Whatever happen to your jump off?

2. G7 Says:

beatnick is not a good name

3. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

green eyes Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 3:04 pm

whatever happened to blinky blink?

^ who?

you don’t remember blink?

mase’s brother?!

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I write the blogs that make the young girls cry.

6. Joe 88 Says:

What ever happened to $200 ounces of hydroponic weed?

^U.F.O status, I never seen that one before. Tell me what they going for now?

7. G7 Says:

gov’t names > stage names these days

8. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

whatever happened to ahmed johnson from the wwf?

9. G7 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm
    whatever happened to ahmed johnson from the wwf?

^Kimbo Slice/w beard

10. Joe 88 Says:

D lo brown > Ahmed johnson

I always thought D lo was gonna break his neck the way he be shaking it before a match.

LF: D lo brown is a homo ass name, & his celebration was homo to

Ahmed > d lo

11. Coke Lines Says:

What up?

whatever happened to tempest bledsoe.

13. Prince Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm
    whatever happened to ahmed johnson from the wwf?

^^ wat ever happened to the WWF it use 2 be poppin the WWE is oh so wack

What up

^who you fam?

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Prince Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:14 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm
    whatever happened to ahmed johnson from the wwf?

^^ wat ever happened to the WWF it use 2 be poppin the WWE is oh so wack

damn, you didn’t hear? vince mcmahon said a while back that all programming was gonna be rated PG. . . before it was like PG-13, with one lesbo storyline away from being R

16. Coke Lines Says:

I got to snitch on my best friend tomorrow and the shits fucked up. I got my album dropping soon and I got to hire people to promote my cd, ah life is hard (mute)

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:14 pm
    whatever happened to tempest bledsoe.

where ever she at, she can stay. funny lookin ass broad.

18. G7 Says:

what happened to MTF? i know he got hacked a while ago. no J. Amaechi in the paint.

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

whatever happened to cain and abel from no limit records?

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:16 pm
    I got my album dropping soon and I got to hire people to promote my cd.

just send Eskay ur Budget…

21. Prince Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:16 pm
    Prince Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:14 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm
    whatever happened to ahmed johnson from the wwf?

^^ wat ever happened to the WWF it use 2 be poppin the WWE is oh so wack

^^ ohhh that explains alot but wrestling is pretty gay.. 2 men in high boots and leather underwear fighting and laying down on top of eachother thats mad broke back mountain.. o well stone cold steve austin was the man (n/h)

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

whatever happened to knoc’turnal?

23. Prince Says:

Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:16 pm

^ if u doing a rap album u may not wanna mention u gotta snitch on any1, unless ya first single got rick ross on it lol

24. sleep Says:

Whatever happend to hypnotic?

Blink has a hot verse on that harlem world album

25. SpotOn Says:

what happened to that boy (c) Clipse

26. G7 Says:

>>whatever happened to knoc’turnal?

^you can say that for almost anybody who signs with aftermath. except for a few.

>>whatever happened to knoc’turnal?

i heard something about him recently too..don’t remember what though.

28. big_seth Says:

What ever happened to Dave Chappelle.

How you have the best show on TV for two years and then nothing… Not even a damn stand-up special.

I dunno.

29. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Beatnick & K-Salaam: Common S.T.O.R.Y. (Mixtape) Says:

[…] Previously: K-Salaam & Beatnick Remix Common’s “I Used to Love H.E.R.” (Video) […]