Video: Diz Gibran on VIMBY

Previously: Diz Gibran Freestyle on Vimby

52 Responses to “Video: Diz Gibran on VIMBY”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

who what, on the where, now?

2. Joe 88 Says:

GTFOH L has a dope catalog.
    Quality over quantity- ie.BiggieSmalls

^Your whole arguement was he didn’t get the chance to shine right? So he’s len bias, you got a glimpse of him in college, but never seen him in the league, same with L, he didn his thing on the underground scene, but never got that full exposure, he’s len bias, matter of fact, that’s Big L’s new nam, Big L.en, lol. Len bias got hella highlights in college too, but that’s where it ends.

R.I.P Big L.en Bias

3. Digital Scales Says:

Nah…Right?

4. Beezy Says:

We can have a knife fight, tell me what ya life like

^Mines is real…everything signed and sealed.

5. b-ease Says:

R.I.P Big L.en Bias

Classic.

Who Did You Expect =Top 5 LOX freestyle

Spittin to live, two bullets hittin your ribs
    You christen your kids, I let my son listen to B.I.G.
    I won’t stop til a thousand niggas fit in my crib
    I won’t be happy til my last nigga finish his bid
    All on the top, yeah you could ball in a drop
    I’d rather, ball in a yacht, no callin the cops
    In the middle of the ocean, lettin my nine pop
    Givin a dime cock, blowin away
    Baggin the yae, tryin to get a wagon today
    Pick up a quarter, and still throw my chain in the water
    Watch on the floor, bitch I’ll put my glock on your jaw
    Niggas think they own a label, just signed a deal
    You poppin that bullshit they might find you killed
    Slumped on the highway, behind the wheel
    Or you could do it my way, relax and chill
    You could work for SP sell cracks and pills
    Bitch I smack your mouth while you smokin the phil
    Run up in your house, then lama your grill
    Drama for real, you never seen honor and will
    Til you wake up in the mornin and your mama is killed

7. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    We can have a knife fight, tell me what ya life like

^Mines is real…everything signed and sealed

^Words is so real, you could put em in pills

8. Big Homie Says:

LOL at “Can someone help me locate my drink”

9. Coke Lines Says:

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

Video In My BackYard

11. G7 Says:

b-ease Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    R.I.P Big L.en Bias

Classic.

====
    I tried not to laugh, but eff it….lol! that is a good one.

12. Joe 88 Says:

Who Did You Expect =Top 5 LOX freestyle

^I thought that was a real song? But it is top 5 everything imo. Too many quotables

Sheek really killed, jada opening verse was classic & styles finished it off so perfectly. Classic song, i’m bout to download that backstage CD just for that song & “hate music”

13. G7 Says:

Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:39 pm

====
    what’s the album gonna be called?

14. Digital Scales Says:

ima be on the 29th floor 50th and 8ave

Have a dutch ready

15. Tumer Says:

Nope my argument is simple Big L>>>Pac.
    Denied his proper shine? Yes
    better than Pac? Yes again
    Deserves more respect? Yes
    there you go

16. Ryan Says:

d.i.t.c. = g.o.a.t.

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

but I still hate that beat
    Why am i not surprised.

18. G7 Says:

good luck getting a deal at 39

>>I thought that was a real song?

yeah, it probably is, but it was so dirty and disgusting I call it a freestyle. it sounded like they recorded it in Whoo Kid’s bathtub. [ll]

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:39 pm

====
    what’s the album gonna be called?

***I’m 39, and i’m still rappin’…ugghhhhhhkk (lol and j/k)- doesn’t Hovie turn 40, this year?

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Who Did You Expect =Top 5 LOX freestyle
    Wasn’t this an official joint?

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# G7 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:40 pm

b-ease Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    R.I.P Big L.en Bias

Classic.

====
    I tried not to laugh, but eff it….lol! that is a good one.

The fact that Joe could merge those two together is classic itself…lol.

23. BKScribe Says:

39 and lookin for a deal?

coke lines you from queens?

24. b-ease Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:39 pm

====
    what’s the album gonna be called?

Oldhead.

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:39 pm

====
    what’s the album gonna be called?

***”I’m 39, and i’m still rappin’…ugghhhhhhkk” (lol and j/k)- doesn’t Hovie turn 40, this year?

26. Chase Says:

eskay Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:38 pm
    Who Did You Expect =Top 5 LOX freestyle

^I forgot about that verse. Damn Kiss is a beast

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^ Forget it

28. Coke Lines Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:39 pm

====
    what’s the album gonna be called

“Y’all musta forgot” produced by my mans DeeJay Masta, that man is sick with them beats.

29. Ryan Says:

Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:39 pm

^^ fuck a deal!
    leak it. kids still won’t respect the greats.

30. BKScribe Says:

“Y’all musta forgot”

oh you mean this??

31. Joe 88 Says:

Nope my argument is simple Big L>>>Pac.
    Denied his proper shine? Yes
    better than Pac? Yes again
    Deserves more respect? Yes
    there you go

^That’s your opinion, it’s a ga-billion people that feels different, but hey I like the dude too (n/h) but he’s a pre – mee, not enough diverse material for me to place him so high, i’ll place biggie higher on my list & i’m not even a big fan of his, & how was he denied his proper shine? I think your paranoid or something, your hearing things, lol,

& who doesn’t give Big L.en his respect? Fans? That’s there opinion, can’t make them like what you like, smh

32. Beezy Says:

That Styles P. freestyle over the “Who Shot Ya?” beat is pretty much the illest shit ever recorded.

yall niggas better follow the streets
    a handgun make you swallow your teeth
    a knife wound will make you holla for weeks

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    good luck getting a deal at 39

34. b-ease Says:

There’s no way anyone could see that title and not immediately think of this :

35. Coke Lines Says:

BKScribe Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    39 and lookin for a deal?

coke lines you from queens?

Nuh I’m repping America home boy, I’ve been around like 2 Pac (mute) lived in many places so I’m doing it for America.

36. Digital Scales Says:

Liess

>>I’m 39 and I’m sick of all these no name rappers dissing the niggas who started this. That’s why I’m working on my rap album now to address some things that I don’t like, hopefully I can get a deal before it’s too late.

^roffle @ this

38. G7 Says:

>>***I saw some magazine, that said Maino was like 38, and he had done like a 10 yr bid, so it’s possible….

^Maino, 38…lmao. anything is possible. in some pics it looks like Max B is pushing 48.

39. b-ease Says:

eskay Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:47 pm

^roffle @ this

co-roffle

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DeeJay Masta, that man is sick with them beats.

***Is that a slavery pun, lol?

41. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LF: Yea but Styles got at Hov over “Wait a Minute” Ray J shit….

“You on the god shit like niggas aint get at the lord”

oowwwwwwwowowowowwwwwww

42. Joe 88 Says:

^Damn, then made a song about old heads making way for younger artist, he was talking bout himself, lol, but it could be possible, they say jail perserves the body, no food is fried, everything is baked, no drugs, no dinks, alot of weights, yeah it’s possible, I think he in his 30’s, but not 38

43. Ryan Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:45 pm
    Nope my argument is simple Big L>>>Pac.
    Denied his proper shine? Yes
    better than Pac? Yes again
    Deserves more respect? Yes
    there you go

ga-billion people also for mccain/palin

44. Coke Lines Says:

BKScribe Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:45 pm
    “Y’all musta forgot”

oh you mean this??

That’s just a Roy Jones song right? I just like that name and I think it fits perfect with what I’m trying to do. A lot of people use the same titles in Hip Hop.

no disrespect.

46. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Khia is 38

47. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:45 pm

“Y’all musta forgot”

oh you mean this??

youtube.com/watch?v=pWIqZKhNY90

Get out of my head LOL!

I won’t front though … “Can’t Be Touched” was kinda hot.

48. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^Lmao *goes back to lurking*

49. Tumer Says:

Nah Big L.en just deserves a shout out from all thos artists who do the mandatory RIP “Ambitions az a Ridah” “two fingers in the air” 2pac salute and the Hypnotize cut for biggie at they concerts c Jay-Z.
    Only cats I sen rep for L live were Gangstarr/Primo, Kweli, Monch and 50.

50. Casual T Says:

What it does? *daps all*…and chuckles @ coke lines

51. Beezy Says:

^There a jail in the GAT damn world that doesnt have drugs in it.

52. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Diz Gibran - Calypso Flow Says: