Statik Selektah ft. Little Brother, Joe Scudda, & Chaundon – On The Marquee

Off Stick To The Script, in stores 10/21.

Statik Selektah ft. Little Brother, Joe Scudda, & Chaundon – On The Marquee

53 Responses to “Statik Selektah ft. Little Brother, Joe Scudda, & Chaundon – On The Marquee”

1. Joe 88 Says:

owwwwwww we sip grand cru owwwwww

2. green eyes Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 12:58 pm

fortunately one of those times i had a lazy ass customs agent who was at the end of his shift, so i got away with breaking the limit.

^Probably more to do with your femininity than his laziness. Girls get away with everything…

^ id think it was a mix of the two. i said lazy because he really didnt bother checking my shit and made a point to tell me the person before me should have been his last entry for the night.

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

# G7 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:00 pm

damn cici, turn the volume down. tryna nap.

*reclines passenger seat*

You act like I’m taking you to your destination. I’m dropping your ass off at the Metro like I always do.

5. Tumer Says:

Biggie’s the one got cut down by crooked/rampart/blood affiliates and BIG’s the one who rapped bout his own death from the get go, so why the fuck are all these conspiracy theories (which are exactly that) focused on ‘Pac? 7 day theory? Seriously? Shit seemed pretty cut and dried compared to Big’s demise… WTF? Move on….

6. Big Homie Says:

I got to take a major shit

7. G7 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    # G7 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:00 pm

damn cici, turn the volume down. tryna nap.

*reclines passenger seat*

====
    *frowns*

8. Tumer Says:

Big L on the otherhand gets overlooked somethin ciminal.Shit was tragic, Period.
    BigL>Pac
    and at least pac got to see his success

9. G7 Says:

>>***Thinks about giving Joe Scudda a chance to redeem his verse on LB’s “Lovin’ It”…naaaaaaaaaaaah

^ha ha.one of the worst opening lines ever.

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Big Homie- Wowwwwwwww @ JYB playing in Maine

11. Chase Says:

^Man i have two thoughts on big’s death, one could have just been a very unfortunate mistake of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the other has just as much to do with pac’s death and its link to his history and the feds.

But like i said before… I don’t want the feds kicking in my cubicle, cuz we’re all gonna go out with this last pineapple like they did in M*A*S*H, and as soon as enough pigs filled up the room, I pulled the pin…

Whoa.. watch your manners when my veins pop like scanners
    Like raindrops you hear the thunder when I cock the cannon
    Big thang, big chains, ain’t shit changed
    Get brain in the four dot six Range
    Shit main, switch lanes
    every town I hit, switch planes, bitch flipped big ‘caine
    Flow with no cut, take it in vain to the brain
    Muh’fukas is noddin and throwin up, you know that
    You don’t wanna owe that man
    He’ll hit you, get the picture? Kodak man
    Gotta, love for war, I don’t floss no more
    I just sit on my money til I’m above the law
    How the fuck you gonna stop us with your measly asses
    We don’t stop at the tolls we got EZ passes, nigga
    Multiple cars and divas with D-classes
    Iceberg sweat with I.B. on the elaaaastic…shit..

13. Joe 88 Says:

G7 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:08 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    # G7 Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:00 pm

damn cici, turn the volume down. tryna nap.

*reclines passenger seat*

====
    *frowns*

*Laughs*

*Waits for Ci Ci to pick me up*

14. Beezy Says:

Big L > Pac

^Big L >>>

15. Joe 88 Says:

Big L was tight, but that’s like saying Len bias > michael Jordan, a whole lot of woulda coulda shoulda’s, & he made a retail album, so he did get a shot, most nice niggas don’t even get that much.

Niggas with career’s > Big L

And i’m a huge fan of big L, but I don’t live off the “what if” factor, cause that’s all it is, a what if

16. G7 Says:

>>at least pac got to see his success

^L was on the verge for sure. because he didn’t really see any major success, his death hurt the most. n/h.

17. green eyes Says:

whys it seem like out lil interns getting run through? fight the power cici

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:10 pm

@ Big Homie- Wowwwwwwww @ JYB playing in Maine

Yoooooo…they were crankin in that joint! LOL. Good music is good music, period.

19. Chase Says:

I don’t give a FUCK who you are, so FUCK who you are
    I don’t care about a pretty bitch, watch or a car
    I don’t care about your block and whoever you shot
    I don’t care about your album and whenever it drop
    I don’t care about your past if I did I woulda asked
    I’m too busy lightin ‘dro with a whole lotta hash
    Far as this rap shit, I’m ten steps ahead of niggaz
    Shootin backwards, just for practice
    Ride or die nigga, hoppin in your casket
    Bout to go to hell with you, blow the L with you
    Tell the whole world I’m spittin let em know the shells hit you
    I tell niggaz quick, suck dick and get a glock
    My name ring bells like Sunday at twelve o’clock
    I’m half past seven, bust six then eleven
    You know me, slide my man my joint say reload me
    I ruffryde and pop a fella for Roc-a-Fella
    Jay (what the fuck) spendin mozzarella

*Tie for best verse in Resevoire Dogs*

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Static selektah’s ears look like somebody just open smacked the shit out of him (none), on some Three Stooges shit

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    whys it seem like out lil interns getting run through? fight the power cici

***interns get turned out (c) yours truly

22. Joe 88 Says:

I like sheek verse on resevoire dogs, really all of them verses was tight, sauce, beanie, the lox, Jay, classic song

23. green eyes Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 1:17 pm

green eyes Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    whys it seem like out lil interns getting run through? fight the power cici

***interns get turned out (c) yours truly

^ lol. thats awful.

24. BKScribe Says:

Resevoire Dogs best posse cut ever..

even louch came off..

25. Chase Says:

Best line in the song:

Nothing to lose, just load the clip up in the grove and kick rhymes to the poster till i sware big moved

The first time i heard that I got chills (n/h)

26. sleep Says:

Don’t the state of the economy affect hood rats. I see these. Bitches on the train with gucci and coach shopping bags like its 2000

27. Tumer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:14 pm
    Bullshit Joe. LifestylezODPAD pissed on 2pacalyse Now and he never got to take advantage of his shot… Dude was so close to it. Shit if he had signed with Jay….. I dunno if Jay would even be who he is today. Check the stretch and Bob freestyles check ’96 with Hov…. L murdered shit… his murder was a TRAGEDY

28. Joe 88 Says:

The posse cut off DMX second album > resevoire dogs

I loved resevoire dogs, but I still hate that beat. There both classic, so no debate

yeah, there were no wack verses on Reservoir Dogs.

30. G7 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:17 pm

^yeah, they all killed it.

31. Beezy Says:

^Big L has a huge body of work…you can formulate an opinion to conpare him to anyone. You cant argue about whether he would outsell them, but L has years worth of material out.

and oh yeah….

Big L was tight

^A Fuckin YO

32. Big Homie Says:

@ Big Homie- Wowwwwwwww @ JYB playing in Maine

^ Yea not really a Go Go fan, but I posted it only because it reminded me of my high school days when they played at our school and the white kids were going crazy.

33. Tumer Says:

The S/E asians do some mighty fine knock-offs at the right price.

34. Big Homie Says:

Aww man Reservoir Dogs was classic. Everyone use to fight over who had the best verse. I thought it was between Sauce and Styles.

You motherfuckers is sick, don’t think Sauce the shit
    So many niggaz on my nuts I thought I lost my dick
    Picture me fallin off, I’m camera shy
    Hammers fly, might miss you, but your man’ll die
    What’s the difference? Either way I’m stunnin your crew
    I fuck to win, y’all niggaz comin to lose
    Somethin to prove? Spit it, we can have a sprayoff
    I lay off wet niggaz and kill em on my day off
    Ain’t nuttin for me to bust a trey off
    Murder the whole month of April nigga, just to take May off
    Run with more Germans than Adolf, you light crews
    Now I concentrate on your camp, like Jews
    Flow hot like a heatwave bitch
    Whips fatter than them shits they beat slaves with
    I’m a meal stackin nigga who pull quick, still packin
    for you Phil Jackson niggaz on that Bull

Sauce killed it

35. Joe 88 Says:

>Bullshit Joe. LifestylezODPAD pissed on 2pacalyse Now

^Why is pac mentioned? Another rapper i’m always gonna be linked to on nah right, right with boosie & webbie, juelz, & gucci mane

>and he never got to take advantage of his shot… Dude was so close to it. Shit if he had signed with Jay….. I dunno if Jay would even be who he is today.

^I totally doubt that, you think jay wouldn’t have stepped his game up & stayed the same? Really? Jay prolly would’ve been better if Big L was there, steel sharpens steel.

>>Check the stretch and Bob freestyles check ‘96 with Hov…. L murdered shit… his murder was a TRAGEDY

^I heard that freestyle, it was a classic, his murder was a tragedy, but he’s still len bias.

36. G7 Says:

>>The posse cut off DMX second album > resevoire dogs

^I listen to Blackout weekly.

37. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    The posse cut off DMX second album > resevoire dogs

Blackout was insane. Jada’s verse>>>

38. G7 Says:

sleep Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 1:21 pm

^maybe they’re fakes

39. Joe 88 Says:

We got answers if you got questions, & alot of raw like kane, but naw I never half step it – Joe88

40. Beezy Says:

Sittin at the table plannin
    plug the fan in
    let the sweat dry off
    and then grab the cannon

Niggas done started something…

41. G7 Says:

>>Blackout was insane. Jada’s verse>>>

^bonin’ ya women, drunk off Corona’s and lemon

42. Big Homie Says:

Ahhh Blackout. Jada’s and Hov’s verse were my favorite.

I’m the meanest toughest Don Dutta the gun butcha. You the type that bust a lot of shots and none touch ya. I’m the type that get excited when the gun touch ya.

43. Joe 88 Says:

The ghost cocksucker, you know it’ll scole, cocksucker put ya brains in a cereal bowl

^Top 5 Lox freestyle

We can have a knife fight, tell me what ya life like

44. b-ease Says:

Put some more beat on that joint!

45. G7 Says:

i keep the Buggie even though i look right in the Beam

46. Tumer Says:

GTFOH L has a dope catalog.
    Quality over quantity- ie.BiggieSmalls

47. Digital Scales Says:

When im in a hurry, i smoke weed and eat at the same time

how cold you hate the RD beat?

opinion fail.

but yeah, Blackout >>>>>>>.

I remember seeing them do it on the Hard Knock Life tour, the fucking PNC Center went into orbit.

49. G7 Says:

ill posse cuts…..the good old days.

50. Ryan Says:

d.i.t.c. >>>

51. Joe 88 Says:

GTFOH L has a dope catalog.
    Quality over quantity- ie.BiggieSmalls

^Your whole arguement was he didn’t get the chance to shine right? So he’s len bias, you got a glimpse of him in college, but never seen him in the league, same with L, he didn his thing on the underground scene, but never got that full exposure, he’s len bias, matter of fact, that’s Big L’s new nam, Big L.en, lol. Len bias got hella highlights in college too, but that’s where it ends.

R.I.P Big L.en Bias

52. D_Block_4_Life Says:

but I still hate that beat
    Why am i not surprised.

53. Statik Selektah ft. Little Brother, Joe Scudda, & Chaundon - On The Marquee - Blog - - VIMBY Says:

[…] Damn, this track gave me that same feeling I got the first time I heard LITTLE BROTHER back in 2003. Don’t forget to cop Statik Selektah’s Off Stick To The Script compilation album October 21st. Good looks ESKAY […]