Black Milk ft. Pharoahe Monch & Sean Price – The Matrix (Cuts by DJ Premier)

One of my cohorts who shall remain nameless slid this to me a couple of weeks back, but it wasn’t cleared for primetime yet. I was a little disappointed that the Sean P verse was recycled, but it’s crazy nonetheless. But you already know that from looking at the lineup.

Black Milk ft. Pharoahe Monch & Sean Price – The Matrix (Cuts by DJ Premier)

Tronic hits stores on 10/28.

Previously: Black Milk – Give The Drummer Sum

76 Responses to “Black Milk ft. Pharoahe Monch & Sean Price – The Matrix (Cuts by DJ Premier)”

1. Chase Says:

I stepped out for some afternoon mingling… what did i miss…

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Black Milk = ShitStain

3. Coke Lines Says:

Sean Price is nice

4. the watcherz Says:

the only thing good about this track probley is the cutz by premo

5. Big Homie Says:

Oh shit ….

*gets on that link*

6. Chase Says:

What’s the verdict on TI’s new album?

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:49 pm
    the watcherz Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    Plug Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    Im goin to the studio after work. I got some hunnet proof 1800 silver. Im even breakin out the unreleased dilla beats cats never heard. im bout to show joe 88, riz and the rest of these nah right rappin roody poos how to go in
    damn….another person gone to the “if they can rap so can i” theory

————

*Plug loses on the strength of this response*

8. ODEMIC Says:

i know im late but… whateva happened to Cool Breeze?

9. All Day Every Day Says:

What’s the verdict on TI’s new album?

Shyts a banger….cant lie….better than TI V TIP

10. Plug Says:

damn….another person gone to the “if they can rap so can i” theory
    ———-
    You do know? Im Plug Industries. I can do anything just as good as anyone.

worse case scenrio Ill be at least average and get carried by the bangin beats. thats whats hot in the streets anyway

11. Big Homie Says:

What’s the verdict on TI’s new album?

^ What TI album?

12. G7 Says:

Monch & Price on a track = some ill word play

13. reggaetonslasher Says:

nah mean

14. absence of heat Says:

sup yall

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

….whatever happed to father MC?

16. THE-XFACTA Says:

Chase Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    What’s the verdict on TI’s new album?

—————

Let me qualify myself by saying I HATE TI’s flow, style, swag or whatever the fuck you wanna call it….. But I actually like the new album.

17. b-ease Says:

I never seen a pic of carmen is she bad

She’s fairly attractive. Nothing close to a knockout though.

i know im late but… whateva happened to Cool Breeze?

Got pissed at Organized Noise for paying him like a guest artist on the Dungeon Family album. Released a album with his own group the Calhouns. Dropped off the face of the planet soon after. Still,

East Points Greatest Hit>>>>>>>>>>

18. ODEMIC Says:

whateva happened to horror-core?

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why isn’t Pharoahe Monchs name ever brought up on the best of the most slept upon? This nigga is really nicer then 95% of the mc’s out there to me…

20. absence of heat Says:

^that makes no sense.. unless you just like the cover and thats ayozy.

21. All Day Every Day Says:

^^^^^^^
    Eshhhh did TI ram his dick in ur ladies mouth X-facta?….lol

22. Coke Lines Says:

Rappers are missing like Lil Zane, simple and plain, I got that high coke pric3 for your brain, if you take a little hit it gets you higher than planes,

23. nation v3.1 build Says:

nigga you down for the count, i pop you with the pound then i pound niggas out

P!

24. Big Homie Says:

Whatever ever happen to chicks that would let you smash in the club behind the speakers on the main stage?

25. absence of heat Says:

^that makes no sense.. unless you just like the cover and thats ayozy…

26. All Day Every Day Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    Plug Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    damn….another person gone to the “if they can rap so can i” theory

————

*Plug loses on the strength of this response*
    nigga im starting to dislike rappers all together…..i just found out my cousin rap. he let hear something ….straight trash…but you know when sumone you close tryna do something and they trash but you dnt wanna shatter thier dream so all u say is “thats was cool keep wrking it” when u really wanna be like nigga u suck(n/h)….im bout to listen maroon five all day or sumthing

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:53 pm
    ….whatever happed to father MC?

——–
    He didn’t ‘Treat Em Like They Wanna to Be Treated’ and some bitch Lorena Bobbitted homie.
    I’m still lol @ Mary J Blige in that video looking like she just hit the fucking stem before the shoot…

*Y-O.. Stand up and light your crack pipes*

*Eskay get’s nervous jitters*

31. G7 Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:53 pm
    ….whatever happed to father MC?

^he’s a great great grandfather now.

32. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:55 pm

———

My sister is ‘saved’ now and won’t allow such shenanigans

33. Big Homie Says:

Whatever happen to the Artifacts?

Whatever happen to Nine?

Seriously

34. Coke Lines Says:

You ain’t a Hip Hop artist, you a Hip Hop garbage,

So take that whack shit so back that you talk and park it,

35. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 3:58 pm
    Whatever happen to the Artifacts?
    Seriously

They did a show afew weeks back, Eskay posted it…

36. the watcherz Says:

what eva happen to chicks that would let smash on the stoop on a late night *the good dayz*

37. ODEMIC Says:

whateva happened to freestyling?

38. THE-XFACTA Says:

The white boy on the FreeCreditReport.Com commericial>Crooked I

39. Joe 88 Says:

Okay, I just watched about 2 minuts of that charles guy in the back post & did he really say he wears pink cause god is a women & her insides is pink?

& Ya’ll co-sign this shit for real?

Joe88 taste in music > charles fans.

When tryna be “that” different goes wrong.

40. G7 Says:

I was youtubin’ some Nine tracks the other day. He had some hype tunes. I used to call him raps Randy Savage cuz of his voice.

41. ODEMIC Says:

You ain’t a Hip Hop artist, you a Hip Hop garbage,

So take that whack shit so back that you talk and park it,
    —————–

sounds vaguely familiar..

42. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    The white boy on the FreeCreditReport.Com commericial>Crooked I

GAAATTTTTTT!

im sayin, F (to the) R (to the) E (to the) E…

43. All Day Every Day Says:

what eva happen to chicks that would let smash on the stoop on a late night

aids + bible scriptures

44. the watcherz Says:

The white boy on the FreeCreditReport.Com commericial>fabolous
    *waits for riot*

45. THE-XFACTA Says:

Fred Durst>Tupac

46. G7 Says:

ODEMIC Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    whateva happened to freestyling?

^word! actual freestyling been resting in peace for years now.

47. Coke Lines Says:

ODEMIC Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:01 pm
    You ain’t a Hip Hop artist, you a Hip Hop garbage,

So take that whack shit so back that you talk and park it,
    —————–

sounds vaguely familiar..

That’s all me son, that’s off my first single “Now or Never”

48. Joe 88 Says:

Fred Durst>Tupac

*Ignores the bald head nigga in the back*

X-Facta = Angry man from martin

Man………sit yo ass down

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

fuck all that, i won’t even spoil what this link right here is. . . but all i gotta say is this. . . .

niggas, your prayers have been answered.

50. G7 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:01 pm

====

51. Joe 88 Says:

I’m still waiting for someone to explain the hype about charles? Dude is a clown for real.

52. the watcherz Says:

All Day Every Day Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:01 pm
    what eva happen to chicks that would let smash on the stoop on a late night

aids + bible scriptures

speak of bible….i remember when this chick let finger pop her in the back of bible study…..i felt so bad after i stop going to church…i was 13

53. THE-XFACTA Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:02 pm
    ODEMIC Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    whateva happened to freestyling?

^word! actual freestyling been resting in peace for years now.

——–
    I remember a few years back Eric Sermon was on Rap $hitty with Redman and Big Tigga in the booth and Tigga like go in E-Dub and this nigga responded with, “I don’t do freestyles” ????????????? What motherfucker? You’re a fucking mc, that’s what the fuck mcing is all about!

“THE TERM MC MEANS MASTER OF CEREMONY. SOME PEOPLE WHO MC DON’T KNOW WHAT THIS TERM MEANS!” (See: Lady on Midnight Maurders)

54. G7 Says:

smashing chicks with pancake behinds > reading raps from 39 year old Coke lines

55. Joe 88 Says:

>isn’t there flicks of Pac taking a bubble bath with a big smile on his face? real men take showers.

^that’s peedi, pac was in the tub with fake jewels, anyway, that’s kinda homo for your imagining pac in a bubble bath, but i’ll let that one slide, n/h

still not explaining that fucking fag charles in the other post, I guess ya’ll like em cause he can put words together, lol & smh, dude is a waste of sperm for that bullshit he was talking in the other post.

56. THE-XFACTA Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:02 pm
    ODEMIC Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    whateva happened to freestyling?

^word! actual freestyling been resting in peace for years now.

—————–

*They Shootin’*

Gotdamn CokeHead, you’re even older than I am! Does your Arthur-Itis act up when it’s about to rain?

57. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    smashing chicks with pancake behinds > reading raps from 39 year old Coke lines

GATTTTTT!

58. Plug Says:

—–
    cats kill me sayin baths is frooty, just maybe… and Im going out on a limb here… but maybe pac took the pictures in the tub for the yoes to look at?!?!?!?!? Im mean he did say may the music for the witches… and the ninjas wil want what the witches want…

59. All Day Every Day Says:

DIES…..LMAO

60. ODEMIC Says:

whateva happened to kangols?

61. G7 Says:

>>that’s peedi, pac was in the tub with fake jewels, anyway, that’s kinda homo for your imagining pac in a bubble bath, but i’ll let that one slide, n/h

^you’re the one that knows all the details of both Pac and Peedi…lol.

62. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why do nigga lie in 95% of their rhymes?

63. Coke Lines Says:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    smashing chicks with pancake behinds > reading raps from 39 year old Coke lines

Damn that’s cold man, look I know my age might be a problem to some but it shouldn’t shun from the fact that I’m a good rapper.

64. THE-XFACTA Says:

SUPER EDIT:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    smashing chicks with pancake behinds > reading raps from 39 year old Coke lines

*They Shootin’*

65. ODEMIC Says:

whateva happened to niggas denying that they eat pussy?

66. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn, ain’t nobody click my link?

i guess yall don’t wanna see the wild christina milian upskirt. . . that cool.

LF: remember back in the days when you’d have like 4 of your niggas over, and one brought their own genesis (or whatever) controller. . . then he’d get mad and take that shit and go home?

then you were stuck w/ only one controller and like 3 niggas all tryna play?

67. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    Why do nigga lie in 95% of their rhymes?

my name is 88… and i kicked a cat… FAT KAT BAT!
    (does B-Boy Stance)

68. G7 Says:

@coke lines

yeah, u right. i’ll keep more of an open mind. no h to tha you know(c) prodigy

69. THE-XFACTA Says:

ODEMIC Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:11 pm
    whateva happened to niggas denying that they eat pussy?
    ODEMIC Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:11 pm
    whateva happened to niggas denying that they eat pussy?

———-

You ever been eating pussy and went down too fuking low? Is it me or does that shit (no pun intended) taste like a penny/copper?

70. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Coke Lines Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    smashing chicks with pancake behinds > reading raps from 39 year old Coke lines

but it shouldn’t shun from the fact that I’m a good rapper.

*does 360 superman jump on BMX off roof w/ No breaks*

71. G7 Says:

whatever happened to the cast of Queen Latifah’s show “Living Single”?

72. Joe 88 Says:

you’re the one that knows all the details of both Pac and Peedi…lol.

*lowers head*

All I can say is n/h

lol

73. Coke Lines Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:11 pm
    SUPER EDIT:

G7 Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    smashing chicks with pancake behinds > reading raps from 39 year old Coke lines

*They Shootin’*

Damn some of you guys just don’t give a fuck huh? I might be old but I can still whip that ass like your pops (mute)

74. ODEMIC Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 4:10 pm

Why do nigga lie in 95% of their rhymes?
    ———————–

cuz their life is boring.

whats up g7, X-figgity, all day, plug, joe8888, uncle snort.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

75. Chase Says:

^^How many ninjas in here ever tossed a salad?

76. J. Caesar Says:

damn at that cristina pic, and that sean p! black milk, and pharohe monch song is ill, p! killed it regardeless if it was a recycled verse