Video: People Under The Stairs – HHO Artist of the Week

32 Responses to “Video: People Under The Stairs – HHO Artist of the Week”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

2. nation Says:

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    Heffa it’s 30 degrees and raining. Kill yo’ self.

lol, sounds like you been up to howard’s campus in the winter, billz. . . .

^Morgan State is close enough.

5. nation Says:

lol, on friday night was like oh yo i heard this great group called People Under The Stairs… i’m like damn, you’re shot… it’s Kidz in the Hall fool

6. nation Says:

7. catch22 Says:

*bored*

how do you get a fat girl into bed?

b-ease Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    The worst part about Rawse being an overseer is that he really isnt that bad of a rapper as far as bad rappers go. I mean, Trilla sucked ass, but solely as an MC, Ross is light years ahead of niggas like Plies and Shawty Lo.

^Yeah, he’s better lyrically than both, but I’ll be damned if Lo aint the most entertaining. He could do those 3 songs as the opening act and get any crowd going. That lil’ nigga is hilarious.

GOT DAMN! MUST… BE… TWO SIDES!

9. catch22 Says:

piece of cake

10. sleep Says:

A ja rule/bleek mixtape might not be a bad idea

how do you get a fat girl into bed?

^leave a trail of cupcakes?

12. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

@nation

think i can get the last two episodes of entourage? i have no HBO, and my head has been buried in the LSAT books like it was some muff. . .

thesoulsample@gmail.com

i ‘ppreciate it, pimpin.

sleep Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    A ja rule/bleek mixtape might not be a bad idea

^That song they did together on that ended up on both of their debuts wasn’t bad. But you should still kill yourself though.

14. G7 Says:

rawse is one few rappers who rolls to live shows with no security.

Miami-Dade Police Academy, I’m a grad/and an all-blue cop hat is my graduation cap

16. JALbert Says:

# sleep Says:

A ja rule/bleek mixtape might not be a bad idea coaster

definitely

17. catch22 Says:

eskay Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:26 am

you been workin on that one for a minute, huh?

G7 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:26 am
    rawse is one few rappers who rolls to live shows with no security.

^Nigga he IS security. If a scuffle break out, he’s hoppin’ right in the crowd and…

everybody brawlin’ gettin’ tasered and cuffed… tasered and cuffed… tasered tasered and cuffed

19. ty big's Says:

yo, I’m currently learning how to google in my class

* straight face *

* sleeps *( no sleep from nah )

20. G7 Says:

>>Nigga he IS security

^lol. that’s basically what i’m sayin’.

catch22 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:28 am
    eskay Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:26 am

you been workin on that one for a minute, huh?

^You know bloggers are all closet rappers n’ shit.

G7 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:30 am
    >>Nigga he IS security

^lol. that’s basically what i’m sayin’.

^lol. I see I said. I thought maybe you was confuuuuused a lil’ bit.

23. Beezy Says:

^LMFAO. And who says Rawse ain’t using security? He ain’t tough. He had to have his goons do the work on DJ Vlad.

“Niggas will learn….trilllaaaaaa”

24. G7 Says:

anybody hear rawse’s freestyle over One Mic? One Cuff….it’s decent.

“Niggas will learn….trilllaaaaaa”

^That shit has to be Top 5 in hip hop fuckery this year. And still lmao.

26. b-ease Says:

“Niggas will learn….trilllaaaaaa”

I would have killed someone to have been standing next to Vlad (ll) when he got that text. His face probably went from bewilderment to bemused/nervous within seconds. I would’ve been like “What’s it say?”. Then I would have pissed on myself after reading.

27. nation Says:

^ playing with fire

Then I would have pissed on myself after reading.

^You don’t even know that it’s serious until Dade ex-cons kick in your studio door and you get plummaged.

29. b-ease Says:

That shit has to be Top 5 in hip hop fuckery this year

And top 30 of all time. I mean, Rick Ross is scarily delusional. Who quotes their own wack album titles when making threats? I don’t even think he’s still trying to cover up the fact that he was a pig, I’m starting to believe that he actually believes that he wasnt.

30. Beezy Says:

Yo I dont understand Trick Daddy dapping Rawse up. Trick pretty much deaded Rawse to a degree where he is the mockery of hip-hop. How can either side squash that?

>>^ playing with fire

^Playin’? That nigga was walkin’ on hot coals smokin’ a bogey whilst drenched in kerosene.

32. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:33 am
    “Niggas will learn….trilllaaaaaa”

^That shit has to be Top 5 in hip hop fuckery this year. And still lmao.

yo, i’m still dyin about that shit!!

i’m 10000% positive that juelz texts his niggas like “yo, these hoes tryna get it poppin, my nigga! A!”