Video: Joe Budden Previews New Mixtape Track

He’s in the stu with Dub B working on a song from his upcoming Halfway House mixtape.

129 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden Previews New Mixtape Track”

1. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Nah Dro, I was just fuckin wit you (-) I agree because soon as the nigga said the bang bang boogie line niggas went bananas and that was still the beginning

2. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Pockets nobody respect lupe

3. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lol that was mad gay Ven, you forced the hand on that one (II)

4. !Ven-Tech? Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:05 pm
    Daps Ven, yo you seen the madvillian box set at stonesthrow, 125.00 comes with a tee a comic book 2 cd’s a cassette, i think ima fuck with that forreal

I seen that and I want to get it but I just don’t trust brother DOOM anymore. He has a cult following for real, because niggas either think his shit is the shit or they think it’s shitty. So for him to do that shit at the concerts was kinda…

…fucked up

*turns on Madvillainy #9 “Curls”*

5. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I never seen him live so im not bitter about that, im glad he did that to people

6. RIGZ Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:10 pm

LOL

7. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I haven’t listened to untitled since the 3 week it dropped

Damn

*sings* Hip hop will never be the same againnnnnnnnn but you’ll never understanddddddddddddddd

8. !Ven-Tech? Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:10 pm
    lol, that’s what I said at first…He’s the Villain

then I thought about it, if that was my cash I woulda

1. Threw a chair
    2. Made the crowd riot
    3. Put Doomposter in the hospital

9. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I peeped sat. tho that i can’t fit in with the rap scene, iv peeped it befor but sat was evident and i dont care to say it

I watch these niggas and wonder what makes them act the way they act and do what they do….

Is it all money driven??

Do ya not give a fuck about anything else but frontin and stuntin for a bunch of people who do not give a fuck about you??

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

all these hyped up internet backpack niggas is wack to me

c. hamilton, mickey factz, ac, skyzoo, jay electronica….you name em. and fucc them hipster niggas too.

a lotta niggas like these niggas just cuz it’s cool right now. just like it’s cool to fuck wit the boot camp nigs and bumpin some ditc. i mean that shit is acutally dope, but a lotta niggas act like they own the right opinion. shit, if a nigga wanna bump some jeezy gucci mane or freck or whatever the fuck, niggas get called out. but if yall bump somebody like that wack ass AC and you ask em what so great about him then niggas get all sensitive callin you a hater say you dont love hiphop, hiphop is dead or whatever these niggas always repeat. if you wanna be so fuckin open-minded about shit then let other people have their own opinion too. you actually worse than them..cuz normally, the non rap facist that bump the regular mainstream shit, they only fuck with you cuz you get mad and aggy so quick.

niggas will never learn…..trillaaaaaaa

11. blaze22 Says:

Saigon > most dudes out now.

Dude needs to drop an album.

What did everyone think of Righteous Kill?

12. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Saigon > most dudes out now.
    true this

13. RIGZ Says:

I feel you Digi

I hardly be around rappers in “the scene” anymore

14. b-ease Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:13 pm
    I haven’t listened to untitled since the 3 week it dropped

With the exception of the intro and fried chicken, me either.

15. blaze22 Says:

I tried to help the labels see the vision
    But they lowered me to a subdivision, you gotta be fucking kidding
    They’d rather me pretend to be something I’m not
    I’m the new Public Enemy, I’m different than Yung Joc
    And nah, I ain’t dissing, this nigga’s up in the Forbes
    Shit, I ain’t made a dollar trying to rap for the cause
    But in these next four bars, I’ll tell you about Maleverly Laws
    They enforcing on North American shores
    Dog, if they can have rifles on their farms
    Then I don’t see why they knocked T.I. for trying to bear arms

16. RIGZ Says:

Rappers embarrassed to say they rappers

Proud to say they sell crack tho

Everything is Heltah Skeltah

17. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

(c) Saigon

I been a sagion fan but to be honest, waiting for that album to drop has made me aggy lol

18. RIGZ Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:27 pm

(c) Saigon

Cosign

Pop Quiz dropped a LONG time ago

19. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

You right Rigz

Cause thats what they think niggas wanna hear

It’s all about who you trying to impress i guess

20. Belize Says:

Lil wayne & Scrappy?

21. Joe 88 Says:

*Waltz into nah right*

*Slaps the shit out of the closes nigga*

*Turns up Max B “on my A game”*

I’m on my smooth shit, show you how to do this

22. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Eastern_Digital Said a lotta shit i aint about to repost:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:18 pm

All that is fine. Niggas listen to bamas too. But Nah aint the site for that shit. Niggas is back packers/purists over here

sippin’ margaritas wit’ my ma-ma, all the fellas on her top

24. R.J.Orion Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

—————

well said.

and if your favorite artist is wack, he’s gettin clowned.

and you gettin clowned for cosigning bullshit.

everyone here has gotten clowned for whatever their individual listening quirks may be.

its nothing.

just chill.

25. Eastern_Digital Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:41 pm

!Ven-Tech? Says:

—————

well said.

and if your favorite artist is wack, he’s gettin clowned.

and you gettin clowned for cosigning bullshit.

its nothing.

just chill.

true. i doin it my fuckin self.

i just want niggas to reflect about the shit they doin..cuz i bet you a lotta niggas dont even understand what they doin.

niggas will never learn…trillaaaaaaaa

26. RIGZ Says:

“See Nolan Fuckberg in the back at the Merch. Table…We have T-Shirts, CDs, DVDs….Distilled Hot Dog Water…GOODNIGHT!!”

LOL

These bredahs are jokers

27. nation Says:

Lol… Pharrell just asked what’s the hottest province in Canada

*dead*

28. ant Says:

Saigon > most dudes out now.

Dude needs to drop an album.

What did everyone think of Righteous Kill?

i gave up on waiting on saigon lonnggg time ago

POPQUIZ will forever be a favorite song of mine tho

righteous kill was AIGHT

29. ant Says:

i wasnt done typen wtf….the ending of righteous kill was kinda corny