Grafh – Resevoir Dogs Freestyle

grafh-oracle2-front.jpg

The Oracle Pt. 2, with DJ Green Lantern, is coming soon. The first one was my shit. Hit the jump for the tracklist.

Grafh – Resevoir Dogs Freestyle

grafh-oracle2-back.jpg

237 Responses to “Grafh – Resevoir Dogs Freestyle”

1. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

*early daps*

what’s poppin, nah?

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Grafh is the most slept on NYC rapper

*Daps the massive*

3. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

just wanted to drop this off for yall. . .

hot 97 freestyle w/ jigga, bleek, and chris. . . goin back to the convo yesterday about chris and fab, listen to this lil nigga chris get busy and hold his own!

see you niggas after 9.

4. Joe 88 Says:

why this nigga face all crunched up like that in the first picture? Nigga looked like a dude around him farted & walked away & grath caught a wiff of it right before they snapped the picture

5. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:18 am

*unlurks*

*dies from the smell*

*plays music really loud in mansion in heaven*

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:18 am

———–

You’d look like that too, if you been rhyming for 12 years and only dropped one album.

If an album drops in the forest and no one’s there to buy it, does it really drop?

7. RIGZ Says:

…She said between me & these streets, you got to choooOOooooossseeeee
    But see, You know a nigga luv that boooooooozzzzeeee girl
    She said between me & these streeets you got to chooooooose..

tell me why these niggas is working on the street in front of my building and decided my car was in the way so they moved it across the street. I’m taking a mid morning nap and I wake up to my landlord ringing my bell talking about yo, they taking your car. smh.

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo was it just me or what the Chris Rock special Ashy Ass Cheeks?

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:30 am

———-

Hyundai Accent’s aren’t that big anyway.. It was just a one man lift

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:30 am
    Yo was it just me or what the Chris Rock special Ashy Ass Cheeks?

**Nah, it’s just you that’s ashy ass cheeks (none)

12. RIGZ Says:

…Bet you I could fuck you on the first nite
    Mami get your worth right
    I’m only tryina splash cos your skirt tight…

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Hyundai Accent’s aren’t that big anyway.. It was just a one man lift

***Stock Market’d

>>Hyundai Accent’s aren’t that big anyway.. It was just a one man lift

nah man, they can’t be touchin the Phantom like that without permission.

15. Joe 88 Says:

Yo was it just me or what the Chris Rock special Ashy Ass Cheeks?

^Was it really really bad? Cause i’m downloading it right now. I’m @ 47%. That’s what i’ve been hearing, but I hope it isnt really that bad.

16. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:32 am
    THE-XFACTA Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:30 am
    Yo was it just me or what the Chris Rock special Ashy Ass Cheeks?

**Nah, it’s just you that’s ashy ass cheeks (none)

Oh word Ike.. Thanks for the clarification

*Punches Ike in the neck with 1988 4-fingered ring*

17. Joe 88 Says:

nah man, they can’t be touchin the Phantom like that without permission.

^I thought you had the yellow lambo? (c) old nah right skits

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

XXL’s website is killing me, with the bold, all caps font- wtf, did it get taken over by Ty Biggums?

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:33 am
    >>Hyundai Accent’s aren’t that big anyway.. It was just a one man lift

nah man, they can’t be touchin the Phantom like that without permission.

———–

Yo if you got a Phantom in the streets of BK you looking for trouble B..

*Googles Eskays Address*

20. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Murda mook impersonation of sho’ nuff in the battle between him & young hot was classic, he ripped that boy to shreads

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:33 am
    Yo was it just me or what the Chris Rock special Ashy Ass Cheeks?

——————

It was straight ‘Norton & Roc’ to me… I’ll let ya figure that out!

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:33 am
    Yo was it just me or what the Chris Rock special Ashy Ass Cheeks?

**That shit was aiight- Chris Rock’s just a victim of his own prior success- m’fukkas be setting their expectations too high, IMO…I think he’s been consistent, but it’s obvious he’s not as hungry (no independence cards) as he used to be…

23. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Joe 88– Duke, I’m still laughing at that Madden ’93 ambulance reference from yesterday… That was the illest

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

#17 Celebrate feat Jew Dew

**dafuck?

>>Yo if you got a Phantom in the streets of BK you looking for trouble B..

nah, I’m in soft ass Queens.

so I temporarily jacked a link to the Bleek from Thisizgame until I can re-up the mixtape…lol @ it having 0 downloads. niggas ain’t got no love for Malik? (c) Snoop

26. RIGZ Says:

When at first I caught you creepin…wasnt even sleepin
    She hit the speaker & bleeped him, peeped him
    My nigga baseball was ready to beat him…
    I told my nigga “Chill, that’ll be cheating”

OWWWWW

27. spotrusherz Says:

el link para el mixtape de memphis bleek está abajo.

28. duyukid Says:

# duyukid Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:42 am

yo.. MF DOOM is ill.

“Don’t mind me,
    I wrote this rhyme lightly
    off a two or three Heine’s ,
    and boy was they fine, G
    One Black, One Spanish, One Chiney …” – DOOM

haha.. and the BEEF rap joint is ill too…

“What up?
    To all rappers shut up with ya shuttin up
    And keep your shirt on, at least a button up
    Yuck, is they rhymers or strippin males?
    Outta work jerks since they shut down Chippendale’s” – DOOM

word

I don’t talk that mira mira shit, but the link is good.

30. spotrusherz Says:

i like memph on the strength of his just blaze appearances and roc all-star features.

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

spotrusherz Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:44 am
    el link para el mixtape de memphis bleek está abajo.

***Yo no tengo el bandwith para basura…es muy unfortunado! El mixtape esta libre? entonces como puede el permitirse apoyar su coleccion del durag?

32. Joe 88 Says:

RIGZ Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:42 am
    When at first I caught you creepin…wasnt even sleepin
    She hit the speaker & bleeped him, peeped him
    My nigga baseball was ready to beat him…
    I told my nigga “Chill, that’ll be cheating”

OWWWWW

^Fuckin classic, still smh @ mofo’s that aint ride the wave yet (n/h)

>@ Joe 88– Duke, I’m still laughing at that Madden ‘93 ambulance reference from yesterday… That was the illest

^lol, yeah that shit was funny as shit, brings back flashbacks of my cousins not letting me play the sega cause I was too young, so I would pull the cords out of the tv while they was playing, then proceed to get my ass kicked, ahhhh good times

33. spotrusherz Says:

lmao @ icon.

tio jay le compra una nueva coleccion de durag cada semana.

34. THE-XFACTA Says:

LOL @ MF Doom.. Who would have thought the same dude that made ‘Peach Fuzz’ would kick lyrics like this 18 years later

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

jejeje@Icon

36. Digital Scales Says:

Dopest freestyle on hot 97 is when beans and freeway went back and forth ima upload that in a few

37. spotrusherz Says:

said the buddhist to the hot dog vendor: “make me one with everything.”

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:49 am

***I still need to get my hands on (none) those KMD albums…

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

The XFacta’s Top 3 Rap Beefs:

1) 50 vs. Game

2) LL vs Kool Moe Dee

3) MC Lyte vs Roxanne Shante

40. RIGZ Says:

…I peeped the spliff, but it may be Moms’…

41. RIGZ Says:

Now, just when I thought I might have seen enuff
    Mama in the room screaming “Beam me up!”
    My brothers used to beat me up,
    Meet me up top, where they hella pop
    Nigga you can climb, I’ma meet you in my heli-cop

42. Joe 88 Says:

3) MC Lyte vs Roxanne Shante

^Whoa, how did the miss that one? Backstory please?

43. b-ease Says:

*daps all*

What’s good Nah?

44. RIGZ Says:

…Dont a nigga style come close to the wave-man
    Nigga, I’m a made man, cave man
    Had to do my eight in the state pen
    Thats an old chapter of my life, like the breakdance, pacing..back&forth
    Thinking bout will he ever do the time?
    Can he go to jail, if he didnt really do the crime?
    Papa in the staircase doin lines
    Got his energy all up….

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:57 am
    3) MC Lyte vs Roxanne Shante

^Whoa, how did the miss that one? Backstory please?

***She went after Shante guns blazing, on that one album that had “Ruffneck” on it….

46. spotrusherz Says:

someone needs to help me understand “educated” female rap fans.

why do they worship talib kweli, immortal technique and dilated people, supposedly because most other rappers are ignorant, sexist and superficial, to the point where they might not even dance to 50’s in the club.

but, then they go crazy over the latest extra-violent, extra-homophopic reggae tunes.

yo no entiendo.

47. Joe 88 Says:

Mook vs Cassidy next week? OMG It’s finally bout to go down

waiting for mook to battle cassidy > 4 year late dream collabos

I see you beans & kiss, Jay & nas

48. pLUG Says:

Now, just when I thought I might have seen enuff
    Mama in the room screaming “Beam me up!”
    My brothers used to beat me up,

But

Lyte Vs Antoinette > Lyte Vs Shante IMO

10% Dis >

52. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:39 am

yo, that shit was classic.

i watch that montage a good 7 times.

53. Big Homie Says:

*daps X, Icon, Rigz. b-ease, Joe88, Spotz, Digital and the rest*

54. Eastern_Digital Says:

…Dont a nigga style come close to the wave-man
    Nigga, I’m a made man, cave man
    Had to do my eight in the state pen
    Thats an old chapter of my life, like the breakdance, pacing..back&forth
    Thinking bout will he ever do the time?
    Can he go to jail, if he didnt really do the crime?
    Papa in the staircase doin lines
    Got his energy all up….

NIGGA WE BALL UP, like that, owww

MDB 2 >>>

whattup nahggers

55. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:07 am
    …Dont a nigga style come close to the wave-man
    Nigga, I’m a made man, cave man
    Had to do my eight in the state pen
    Thats an old chapter of my life, like the breakdance, pacing..back&forth
    Thinking bout will he ever do the time?
    Can he go to jail, if he didnt really do the crime?
    Papa in the staircase doin lines
    Got his energy all up….

NIGGA WE BALL UP, like that, owww

MDB 2 >>>

whattup nahggers

co-mutha-fuckin-sign!!!

“she was ridin in the bucket/ i was ridin in the drop top roooooooooooo-oooooooooolls!”

56. Rico Says:

Damn grafh is back on his shit

57. Joe 88 Says:

LIES!!!!! where you here that at

wshh. Iron solomon pose to be battling too, who? I don’t know,

>MDB 2 >>>

^Gotta co-sign, pd3 is right on it’s heels tho

Max w/o Dipset > Max w/ dipset

58. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up Max B “where are my hoes”*

59. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i gotta love how now matter what we were talkin about previously, the convo always shifts to three things.

1. hov vs. nas
    2. mainstream vs. underground
    3. how great biggavel is. . . .

the first two are getting played, though. . . max b, however, is a topic that’ll never get old.

>>LIES!!!!! where you here that at

61. Eastern_Digital Says:

co-mutha-fuckin-sign!!!

i still love to whip it now or then got the powder up poppin on the stoooooooooovvvveee
    and i blow me a duuuuuubbb oooohhh

62. moresickaMC Says:

graph n cory hav similar styles

63. spotrusherz Says:

max b is the best all-around artist to emerge from the rap scene in the last 5 years.

64. Digital Scales Says:

One of the dopest hot 97 freestyles ever, beans and free go in!!!!!

Who remembers this?

65. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…Real Talk, anybody Burn that Memp.Bleek Mixtape yet? whats the word??

66. Eastern_Digital Says:

i was just about to write “biggavel is the best thing that happened to rap since modern day artist-mixtapes”

67. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Goddamn @

68. moresickaMC Says:

alot of cass fans bout to be salty when mook embarasses him.’

mook is in beast mode, cass is a shadow of his former self

69. moresickaMC Says:

max b has the potential to be a big star.

70. Big Homie Says:

Real Talk, anybody Burn that Memp.Bleek Mixtape yet? whats the word??

^ I just saw the joint. I have to wait til I get to the crib. I was about to ask the same thing.

71. Digital Scales Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 9:22 am

alot of cass fans bout to be salty when mook embarasses him.’

mook is in beast mode, cass is a shadow of his former self
    True that, Mook would prob get more love if he wasn’t such a bitch nigga behind the scenes, nigga got more stories than Aesop

72. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:21 am
    Goddamn @

damn.

i can’t imagine just walking away from a $70K+ deposit. . . . . i REALLY hope the time is coming soon where we will be able to look back at this mess and be like “shit, glad we made it through that shit!”

73. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:57 am
    3) MC Lyte vs Roxanne Shante

^Whoa, how did the miss that one? Backstory please?

—————

“HOT DAMN HOE HERE WE GO AGAIN”

74. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps Homie*

75. Digital Scales Says:

Yo joe where you getting this next lineup from?

76. THE-XFACTA Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:19 am
    …Real Talk, anybody Burn that Memp.Bleek Mixtape yet? whats the word??

——–

Why? (no jada)

Bleek is done. He only had one hot 16 his whole career… ‘IT’S ALRIGHT’

77. Eastern_Digital Says:

yeah i never liked the nigga.

i wanna see Jae Millz vs. Mook though.

78. RIGZ Says:

Pain In Da Ass >>>>>

83. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:28 am
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:19 am
    …Real Talk, anybody Burn that Memp.Bleek Mixtape yet? whats the word??

——–

Why? (no jada)

Bleek is done. He only had one hot 16 his whole career… ‘IT’S ALRIGHT’

it cant be THAT bad, it did get its own post…

84. Joe 88 Says:

Yo joe where you getting this next lineup from?

wshh.

lol @ the “oh you mad cause i’m styling on you pt2”

85. RIGZ Says:

Pepa > Salt

True dat.

But, The Original Spinderella >> Both of em

SMH @ them kicking her out because she looked better than both of em

86. sleep Says:

Do niggas like graft ever say it might be time to get a 9 to 5. I live in nyc and I don’t ever hear about this nigga having shows. I’m sure he don’t even make 20g a year from rap

87. Beezy Says:

I go to sleep every night with a picture of a Porsche on my wall…

88. moresickaMC Says:

smh @ peedi crakks sweet dreams jay-z diss.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeCG401XJtE

dude is too bitter hell get ulcers

89. Ghost writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:03 am
    Mook vs Cassidy next week? OMG It’s finally bout to go down

waiting for mook to battle cassidy > 4 year late dream collabos

I don’t think it’s going to be Cassidy……I think it might be Iron Solomon or some other known battle rapper…..

I looooove when you rock them jewels around here, you look like fooooooooooood (nigga we hungry) – Grafh, Oracle 1

Hope the 2nd installment is as good as the first. The first Oracle got one or two cuts with Bun B that are nice.

lmao @ that P. Crakk “Sweet Dreams”. Fuck what yall say, that shit is funny.

*dapz the morning crew*

91. Digital Scales Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 9:32 am

Yo joe where you getting this next lineup from?

wshh.

lol @ the “oh you mad cause i’m styling on you pt2″
    Thats some bully shit, i can’t respect that, it wasn’t even funny, you could tell the kid that took off his shirt was type slow, either that or scared but more slow….I bet you anything hommie that hit son gets beat up on the regular

92. RIGZ Says:

lmao @ that P. Crakk “Sweet Dreams”. Fuck what yall say, that shit is funny.

Cosign

93. Ghost writer Says:

RIGZ Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    I’m gonna download that Bleek tape

Because

Pain In Da Ass >>>>>

Motherfuckin’ right (c) GOAT

I don’t think Peedi is as bitter as people make him out to be. I think he’s over the bitter stage now. BUT, he also decided that he’s gonna “get in Jay’s ass like a cheap suit” (c) Sweet Dreams, from here on out. Fuck all of the loyalty. Look what it got Young Chris. And Peedi still got a bigger buzz than Chris. Fuck it. Go in. I liken it to how Max feels about Jim.

Speakin’ of which, a Max B./P. Crakk collabo is long overdue.

95. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Motherfuckin’ right (c) GOAT

**Gimme the Loot>>>>>>>

96. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“I don’t give a fuck if ya pregnanat- gimme the baby rings, and that #1 mom pendant”

97. Digital Scales Says:

You talk about the bail out in the hood, they think that shit don’t effect us… They still making it a white thing, white people problems….

It’s a rich-poor thing

98. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Niggas who write long ass, elaborate album reviews on amazon+niggas who post video responses on youtube= lost at life

I’m actually gonna download that Bleek joint when…

Hold up, my laptop still in surgery. AHHH. Smh.

100. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

RIGZ Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:35 am
    lmao @ that P. Crakk “Sweet Dreams”. Fuck what yall say, that shit is funny.

Cosign

LMAO!

“now i’m on this nigga ass like a cheap suit.” (ll)

101. sleep Says:

No homo but that fruit and yogurt parfait at mcdonalds is the business.

@ eskay stop leaving post up for more that 100 comment unless its a hovi post. Because of the website is why the wheel on my blackberry is fucked up.a nigga get tired scrolling down

102. Digital Scales Says:

Billz you dL the charles hamilton??

Who here downloaded that mixtape??

103. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Digital Scales Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:38 am

***word, lemme know when the likkastow can’t cash my check, lol…it’ll never happen, though, because liquor stores are recession proof- in fact, hard times (no cafe) actually help their sales…

104. moresickaMC Says:

bleek baffled me…after the hot verses he spit on as x-fact said “its alright”

i still also love “hand it down” off vol.2 intro
    youtube.com/watch?v=JqeFTkdVfxE

….its like wot happened??

Im now 85% convinced jigga ghostwrote those early bleek guests

105. Ghost writer Says:

I can picture icon walking around the office collecting papers off the printer singing “Gimme the Loot, Gimme the Loot”…..(no homo)

106. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign, that shit wasn’t cool at all, I wasn’t laughing at him getting ko’d, even tho that part caught me off guard, I thought it was over after holmes hit em with a few jabs, i’m laughing when the nigga was like

look at my face

*Pow*

Look at his face now

Then the camera closed in on the nigga, the way his wrist was bent up was kinda funny, let me stop laughing cause that was some bitch ass shit, I definently don’t co-sign, or respect shit like that at all

107. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit “pregnant”…wow…spellcheck fail

^rofl

people will believe anything in print.

109. Beezy Says:

Speakin’ of which, a Max B./P. Crakk collabo is long overdue.

^Peedi ain’t even in Max’s galaxy.

110. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^Peedi should K.I.M he look like a cornball in that new video.

111. Digital Scales Says:

# sleep Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 9:41 am

No homo but that fruit and yogurt parfait at mcdonalds is the business.

Press the space bar, or the letter B to go to the Bottem and T to go to the TOP….

Step ya guide book reading game up haha

112. green eyes Says:

good morning gentlemen: crazy, icon, big homie, billz, papgiorgio, rigz, digi, slleep, joe, x, ghost, beezy, etc etc

113. Eastern_Digital Says:

why the fuck isnt PD 4 out yet? PD 3 dropped in June or whatever.

114. Ghost writer Says:

Morning Greenie

115. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Greens,crazy, icon, big homie, billz, papgiorgio, rigz, digi, slleep, joe, x, ghost, beezy, etc etc

^^*Daps*

116. Big Homie Says:

Who here downloaded that mixtape??

^ I downloaded early this morning but haven’t had a chance to listen to it all the way.

Cosigns that Vol 2 Intro is Bleek’s hottest verse

117. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, bay bay?

^^^Peedi should K.I.M he look like a cornball in that new video.

**co-sign…nigga reminded me of Pharrell in that one Busta Rhymes video with Bokeem Woodbine….

118. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:44 am
    good morning gentlemen: crazy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Beezy Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:43 am
    Speakin’ of which, a Max B./P. Crakk collabo is long overdue.

^Peedi ain’t even in Max’s galaxy.

^You. Are. Crazy. I fucks with the Silver Surfer, but bar for bar Peedi is a BEAST. Don’t let the antics fool you. And furthermore, they both make the same kinda music, but Peedi is more creative flow-wise, and Max has better hooks.

120. THE-XFACTA Says:

*hugs Greenie*

121. green eyes Says:

i like bleeek. i could never tel;l if the hov affiliation was a hindrance or a benefit.
    on one hand, how cam you ever get out of hovs shadows, on the flip.. had he not been hovs dude, he woulda been dropped after his first album.

122. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Everytime i see a pic of Bleek i think about that video where dude is roasting him.

123. Digital Scales Says:

*Licks hand and slaps Greens in the forehead*

Sup ma

124. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Billz- I concur that Peedi’s nice, but he’s been playing himself, lately (none)

125. Digital Scales Says:

That shit makes a nice noise

>>^^^Peedi should K.I.M he look like a cornball in that new video.

^It’s SUPPOSED to look cheesy. Where is yall sense of humor? He coulda easily had a mock lynching of Camel (c) Nas, SummerJam. But that wasn’t the type of message he’s trying to convey about dude.

127. green eyes Says:

what up fucku, didnt see you during the first roll call

128. Beezy Says:

^You right…I agree their pretty similar musically. I’m having a hard time picture what a collabo would sound like.

Max flow > Peedi’s …but thats just me.

129. Big Homie Says:

*hugs Greenie*

130. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Damn Mysonne knew he lost after the first round.

131. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

GATTT!
    …gotta go snag that Ironman dvd…

132. Eastern_Digital Says:

reading the tracklist…

Jim Jones, Max B, Mel Matrix & Stack Bundles – New York Minute >>>>>>

133. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:50 am
    Damn Mysonne knew he lost after the first round.

***Mysonne lost, as soon as the first numeral in the year switched up to “2”

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:48 am

^I disagree. Besides the fuckery Peedi has been on his job. He got 3 new joints on his page that I think are certified bangers. And honestly, these type of shenanigans are warranted IMO because he has legitimate grounds. It may seem a lil’ over the top, I admit, but I appreciate his type of artistry.

135. Digital Scales Says:

Bronx is kinda aggy right now, you’re not gonna see any bang bang boogie videos talking about what went down in Harlem sat. night

136. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^^I know but at the end of the day he dissed jay-z about a million times already. I fucks with some of crack’s music but this blaming my career on another shit is played out.

I’m having a hard time picture what a collabo would sound like.

^I’m tellin’ you, that shit would be hot-fire. Even Dylan would include it in his top 5.

138. Ghost writer Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:50 am
    Damn Mysonne knew he lost after the first round.

Yeah but Mys went hard in the frist round then he fell apart after that…..Ness wasn’t that great either he just had the crowd with him….(none)

139. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

what up fucku,

***LOL

@ Billz- I need to check out more of Peedi’s mixtape resume, of late…

Digital Scales Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:51 am

^Somebody got bodyslammed? Stomped out? Beat with a crowbar?

141. green eyes Says:

icon: ***Mysonne lost, as soon as the first numeral in the year switched up to “2″

billz: Even Dylan would include it in his top 5.

^ morning lols

142. hip hop cops Says:

*obama voice*

THUGGA THUGGA THUGGA THUGGA

143. David Blackham Says:

max b = new nigganet champ

Ness kinda bodied Mys by talkin’ about the cheesecake thing first, and this Mys already had a cheesecake punchline ready so he went with what he had in the ammunition. But the crowd was already like, “yo, he just said the cheesecake shit, you late.”

145. Ghost writer Says:

Co-stamp

146. Big Homie Says:

I don’t really listen to Max or Peedi like that. I fuck with some of their music, so I can’t even get into this convo.

*continues to read*

147. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

goddamn, XXL got a new Cardan up….talk about flashbacks

148. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Yo joe where you getting this next lineup from?

wshh.

lol @ the “oh you mad cause i’m styling on you pt2″

^^^That was some pussy shit.

David Blackham Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:54 am
    max b = new nigganet champ

^Agreed. What more could you ask for these days? Niggas is only going to the bootleg man for new movies and retails on big labels. Everything else is Internet status.

150. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:54 am

***Skillz had a point, in that vlog a couple of weeks ago, where he said that Diddy basically fucked the Band over with that cheesecake stunt- nobody will ever take them all the way seriously, which is a shame, because Ness is nice…

151. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

green eyes Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:44 am

daps green bean

152. green eyes Says:

peedi > max i dont really fucks with either heavy, but peedi’s got some spit while max is straight garbage

153. Big Homie Says:

goddamn, XXL got a new Cardan up….talk about flashbacks

^ Yea he and Bathgate got some new shit out. I only come across it because my boy (none) produces a few of their stuff. Nothing too major though imo.

154. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KUSSYhole!

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:47 am

^LOL. Hellz yeah!

this nigga got the Harriet Tubman expression on his face

*tears*

156. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^That was fucked up. lol @ them mofos debating whether to walk or not walk.

157. Ghost writer Says:

green eyes Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:57 am

*watches greenie’s butt cheeks squeeze together as she gets mad*

158. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:58 am
    FuckUPayMe618 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:47 am

^LOL. Hellz yeah!

this nigga got the Harriet Tubman expression on his face

*tears*

aw, you gotta post that link!

159. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:58 am
    goddamn, XXL got a new Cardan up….talk about flashbacks

^ Yea he and Bathgate got some new shit out. I

WHAT! …Bathgate, i thought that nigga was dead! (not really) …damn.

160. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF, but LMAO @ Conan O’Brian continuing to do his “In the Year 2000” skits…pure hilarity

161. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^LOL. Hellz yeah!

this nigga got the Harriet Tubman expression on his face

*tears*

aw, you gotta post that link!

162. Beezy Says:

while max is straight garbage

^SMH. How, in this day and age, can anyone have an opinion like this?

163. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

lol @ Mysonne this nigga “said my contract said 3 rounds is that what your contract say”.

164. Big Homie Says:

WHAT! …Bathgate, i thought that nigga was dead! (not really) …damn.

^^ LOL ME TOO…here is one of them

Mr. Pap

166. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Peace

167. Eastern_Digital Says:

Bleek is done after that Garnier shampoo commercial.

I see FUPM beat me to it. Lol

169. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jacksonville Jaguars offensive tackle Richard Collier, shot while sitting in a car outside an apartment complex earlier this month, is paralyzed below the waist and his left leg was amputated, his doctor said Monday.

Collier was on a ventilator for about three weeks and has no memory of the shooting, said Dr. Andy Kerwin, a surgeon for the University of Florida at Shands Jacksonville hospital.

“His overall condition has improved greatly,” Kerwin said. “We expect him to be discharged soon.”

Kerwin said Collier suffered 14 bullet wounds to the back, left groin, left legs and right buttock. In addition, a bullet severed his spinal cord, causing the paralysis. The amputation was the result of damage to his left leg and groin, where blood clots formed. Five bullets alone were removed from his urinary bladder and the 26-year-old player also had bouts of pneumonia, infections and renal failure.

Still, his condition has been upgraded to good from critical.

Collier will undergo physical therapy to learn how to move from his bed to a wheelchair. He will never walk again, the doctor said.

Collier’s agent Jeff Jankovich said the player’s family wanted to make sure Collier understood what had happened to him before releasing details to the public. He said they even kept the Jaguars in the dark.

“He has extreme grief for a lifetime of dreams he won’t be able to fulfill,” the agent said.

GAAAAATTTT!

170. Digital Scales Says:

Co-stanz-ah

171. Digital Scales Says:

Thats sad, when niggas get shot for no reason

I blame hip hop honestly

172. THE-XFACTA Says:

I cant wait for the Sarah Palin vs Joe Biden debate…. That’s real beef!

^Yeah, Diddy is a fuckin’ homo (literally). Like, of course he knew they would do it because they didn’t wanna get kicked off the show and jeapordize their contract. Who in the history of Niggerdom ever had to do some wild as shit like that to get signed? Smh.

Rapin’ U. Records

174. Beezy Says:

Richard Collier

^Damn 14 shots!? This is why you gotta pay ppl back when they front you thousands of dollars worth of coke.

175. green eyes Says:

^ FOCK

Old Officer Rawse joint dissin’ T.I.

Can’t front, kinda nice.

177. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Billz aka Da Mayor*

178. RIGZ Says:

Even though I’m from the flippin ghetto
    When I go shoppin, I’m a picky fellow….
    …..
    …Thats why the stitches in the AJ’s are flippin yellow

179. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 10:07 am
    Thats sad, when niggas get shot for no reason

I blame hip hop honestly

(blankstare)
    Please… Hip-hop had nothing to do with that… From what i hear, he was picking up 2 broads & it Pop’d off…

thats Envy all day. Nigga show up in a big whip to pick up some broad u used to bone or wanted to bone, niggas (people in gen.) hate & plot… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVU0ffJK5nQ

180. THE-XFACTA Says:

None of Diddys Making the Band people have really been successful. From O-Town to that fake Timberlake kid they got now.. They’re trash!

181. G7 Says:

green eyes Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 9:57 am

==
    Co-Sign

That Collier shootin’ sounded personal.

183. G7 Says:

*daps breakfast crew*….mornin’ nahgroes!!

184. catch22 Says:

*morning daps*

*dapz Xfacta*

Yo, I can never take Kelz serious again. Evar.

186. Beezy Says:

^Babs is the GOAT.

187. catch22 Says:

when you say teenage how old are we talkin?

188. Digital Scales Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 10:12 am

Digital Scales Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 10:07 am
    Thats sad, when niggas get shot for no reason

I blame hip hop honestly

(blankstare)

I ment that on some faux news shit…

189. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 10:14 1000 am
    That Collier shootin’ sounded personal.

UmmHUM… some hater mad cuz dude was bussin down his broad. …some shit u cant control… u gotta keep a gunman around nowadays… cats in a 2nd unmarked car…

190. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 10:15 am

^Babs is a GOAT.

Cosign.

191. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 10:16 am
    when you say teenage how old are we talkin?

13, On some R.kelly 12play shit.

192. sleep Says:

@ digital good looking on the blackberry tip. I’ve had blackberry’s for 4 yrs and I didn’t know that shit.

I might cop that goodle phone but ima wait for the new blackberry to see how it compares

Who knows when the new blackberry dropping?

193. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

catch22 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 10:16 am
    when you say teenage how old are we talkin?

never have i ever, in the history of nigga-dom. . .