DJ I-Dee ft. Royce Da 5’9, C-Rayz Walz & Tamu – Explosion

dj_i-dee.jpg

Here’s a little something off I-Dee’s new album Solitude, which is out now but is being slept on.

DJ I-Dee ft. Royce Da 5’9, C-Rayz Walz & Tamu – Explosion

Propss to Shake and NickelNine

Previously: DJ I-Dee ft. Wrekonize & Jean Grae – The Right

40 Responses to “DJ I-Dee ft. Royce Da 5’9, C-Rayz Walz & Tamu – Explosion”

1. nation Says:

Disco Inferno

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

3. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:36 am
    That shit has to be Top 5 in hip hop fuckery this year

And top 30 of all time. I mean, Rick Ross is scarily delusional. Who quotes their own wack album titles when making threats? I don’t even think he’s still trying to cover up the fact that he was a pig, I’m starting to believe that he actually believes that he wasnt.

4. catch22 Says:

c-rayz is a dope emcee.

>>^ playing with fire

^Playin’? That nigga was walkin’ on hot coals smokin’ a bogey whilst drenched in kerosene.

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jay-Z’s Roc Climber boots

nah bru. im straight.

Eskay Blogger Kicks > Rocawear Kicks

7. G7 Says:

*anticipates brief royce vs joe scuffle*

8. G7 Says:

is there pics of those Blogger Kicks?

I’m starting to believe that he actually believes that he wasnt.

^Ol’ selective memory havin’.

LF: The G-Dep quote “Too Young is a man in China” from the I See Booty remix is a hot line, but also Chris Hansen status.

10. b-ease Says:

Beezy Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:37 am
    Yo I dont understand Trick Daddy dapping Rawse up. Trick pretty much deaded Rawse to a degree where he is the mockery of hip-hop. How can either side squash that?

I’m pretty sure Trick is on probation. Hip hop is fun but it isnt worth your freedom. He did the smart thing.

11. nation Says:

“Niggas will learn….trilllaaaaaa”

^ what is that

12. Beezy Says:

^Yeah man. Rawse one of those pathological types who starts to believe his own lies.

He prob really think his name is Ricky Ross, its Cali and the year is 1993.

Eskay Blogger Kicks > Rocawear Kicks

^Seriously. Rocawears on ya fee is a no-no.

He prob really think his name is Ricky Ross, its Cali and the year is 1993.

^ *Chris Benoits*

15. catch22 Says:

ross needs to disappear. if he thinks its a good idea to come back, it needs to be on some MF DOOM shit with an alias and a mask.

16. G7 Says:

today is the 30th. what albums dropped today? I know D.I.R.T. is one of them.

17. Digital Scales Says:

Mf Doom Dunks >

18. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:33 am
    “Niggas will learn….trilllaaaaaa”

^That shit has to be Top 5 in hip hop fuckery this year. And still lmao.

yo, i’m still dyin about that shit!!

i’m 10000% positive that juelz texts his niggas like “yo, these hoes tryna get it poppin, my nigga! A!”

19. catch22 Says:

what albums dropped today?

google —>

20. Beezy Says:

ross needs to disappear.

^He needs to go back to the lab, fabricate another back story and tweak his persona. Then come back out in 5yrs.

21. Digital Scales Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 11:43 am

today is the 30th. what albums dropped today? I know D.I.R.T. is one of them.
    Nothing you niggas haven’t already downloaded

22. Dem Says:

^ RF: if benzino dropped a greatest hits album, it’d have that track, the phone call where he called kim a slut monkey and 45 minutes of silence.

23. Digital Scales Says:

I’m sure.

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:43 am
    today is the 30th. what albums dropped today? I know D.I.R.T. is one of them.

Reys magic flute party “they blow anything”. (on RCA Disc & cassettes)

25. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

nation Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:40 am
    “Niggas will learn….trilllaaaaaa”

^ what is that

this nigga ross sent that in a text to DJ Vlad right before he got the goonies to rough him up. . .

From Joe Budden’s bulletin:

you can subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/cheah201 to see any an everything in the life of Joe Budden, well, no sex tape or nothin like that so, not everything but, u get my drift……

27. Digital Scales Says:

The size of Rey’s fitted is a size nueve

28. G7 Says:

catch22 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:44 am
    what albums dropped today?

google —>

^which way again?

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

That Echo manufacturing Chick has some nice Chi’Chis…
    (clicks link afew times)

30. catch22 Says:

this is actually ross’ third career. before he was a CO, he was WWF’s papa shango. true story.

Dem Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:45 am

^LMFAO! *dapz Dem* This nigga come out the woodworks on some other shit. Yo, I shamelessly thought “Rock The Party” was a hit.

32. G7 Says:

>>Reys magic flute party “they blow anything”. (on RCA Disc & cassettes)

^lol

33. the watcherz Says:

bitch i got that drug flow….spitta

34. Beezy Says:

^He look more like Kamaala to me.

35. G7 Says:

catch22 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 11:48 am

^he looks nothing like papa shango. more like kamala.

I wanna off myself for missin’ this the other night. Smfh

37. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^He look more like Kamaala to me.

nah.

abdullah the butcher.

true wrestling heads know.

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

whiteboys out they gatttdamn mind, niggas wearin opentoe sandles in October. (he’ll wear them shits 2morrow, trust.)

39. TAMU Says:

Yo, thanks for the support! Shouts to DJ I-Dee.

40. Nah Right » Video: C-Rayz Walz - Destroy Says: