Video: People Under The Stairs – The Wiz

Shot in Australia. Off their Fun DMC album, due out tomorrow.

Previously: People Under The Stairs – Anotha BBQ

Hit the jump to download the Funner Than Leather mixtape, that I somehow never got around to posting.

funnerthan.jpg
Click image to download.

51 Responses to “Video: People Under The Stairs – The Wiz”

Try again.

2. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahtt

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Funner Than Leather

***dafuck? *

4. b-ease Says:

and he always get pinched because he was speeding.

Literally and figuratively. Sorry, couldnt’ resist.

5. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

What ever happen to that Clipse contest with the beats??

Babydoll win that yet???

eskay Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:09 pm
    >>I mean seriously. Why not just use some dancehall/reggae joints as “fillers” instead. I’d much rather hear Sizzla or Vybz Kartel then see a blog… on a blog.

I mean, seriously, why don’t ya’ll niggas go fucking hang out at Concreteloop then? Ain’t nobody put a fucking gun to ya’ll head tell you to click play. smh.

^What does reggae have to do with ConcreteLoop?

7. BabyDoll Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:13 pm
    What ever happen to that Clipse contest with the beats??

Babydoll win that yet???

^LOL

8. G7 Says:

eskay Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    >>payola

you wanna get something off your chest?

^Mazzi is just too horrible for you to not be getting any loot to post. that’s my belief. son can’t rap good at all.

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:13 pm
    What ever happen to that Clipse contest with the beats??

Babydoll win that yet???

***LOL…speaking of Clipse beats, I was playing their first album, the other day, for the first time in a minute…they get a strict “AYO” for that techno “Ma, I Don’t Love Her” beat…

10. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Welcome to the new world order

Expect no mercy

11. b-ease Says:

*turns on boombox*
    *turns up BG Bulletwound*

@Billz

Did you ever hear this old peddi crack song called “nothing from nothing”? I think it was suppose to be on the first state p album, but didn’t make the cut, I had it on this old cutmaster c mixtape a few years back, shit was hella dope, just wondering if you ever heard it

^I MIGHT have, if it was on Prince of the Roc Vol. 1 or 2, which I played until they skipped. I have to go check the tracklisting. Those 2, plus the Torture mixtape, are the only P. Crackk joints that I had.

13. G7 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:12 pm
    Funner Than Leather

***dafuck? *

====
    LOL!

14. b-ease Says:

they get a strict “AYO” for that techno “Ma, I Don’t Love Her” beat…

That song and the one with JD are the two sore thumbs on an otherwise flawless album.

15. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ “Da Band” going platinum

Really smh @ me having there CD

Triple smh @ me liking a few songs off the album

Why the devil keep on fucking with me? Why he knocking at my door?

16. Plug Says:

I’m starting to think that going to concerts, movies, sporting events and all that shyt is just a waste of time, when I can easily have a better time viewing the same events at home- no $8 beers, lines, crowds, none of that shyt…
    ———-
    I have to disagree. nothin beats going to a live performace. specially if you got good seats. you was prolly in the nose bleed section wit a set of binoculars on some “what did he say?” type ish.

when I went to see Katt Williams and I was so close I had my arm on stage. that ish was super duper hilarious…. plus it be mega yoes at events like that

>>Mazzi is just too horrible for you to not be getting any loot to post. that’s my belief. son can’t rap good at all.

no, Shawty Lo can’t rap, there’s a difference.

Eh. I thought “I Don’t Love Her” was ok. At that point in time when it dropped. Definitely wouldn’t get any spins now. Part of my bias was seeing Faith in the video.

19. Ghost writer Says:

*to death*

20. Fatbeats.com Says:

You can cop this album and other dope new releases at fatbeats.com!!!!

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    they get a strict “AYO” for that techno “Ma, I Don’t Love Her” beat…

**Co-sign

SMH @ “Da Band” going platinum

Really smh @ me having there CD

Triple smh @ me liking a few songs off the album

***They really weren’t that bad- maybe Sarah and Dylan’s parts sounded forced (none) and out of place, but other than that….

22. Iceberg Slim Says:

I just hate some of these guys hustle, they go against the top in the game, do u know how much pull jay got and diddy and others, these guys can black ball u with ease, but yet in still they still go at these guys, all for nothing atleast theses executs. gave u a name, they let u out of ur contract and now all u have to do is promote urself in ur new situation, but yet they throw stones at the throne. the thing these dudes fail to understand is that jay stans will be his stans 4eva and going against someone that has 2x plat fans at every release is silly and not businesss smart. Thats like me going for a job for microsoft and than blasting bill gates across blogs and what not…

23. G7 Says:

>>Really smh @ me having there CD

^there it is again…lol

eskay Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:18 pm

no, Shawty Lo can’t rap, there’s a difference.

^Lo is far more entertaining that Mazzi.

GOT DAMN! Must be two siiiiiiiiiiiiiiides! > Mazzi’s career

Lol @ thugs with no guns in his video. Intimidation fail.

25. b-ease Says:

I have to disagree. nothin beats going to a live performace.

co-sig, on a similar note, that’s why even tho movied drop on DVD three months after they’re released, people still flock to see them. It’s not about the movie (or the concert, or stand up act), its the communal experience. Can’t disagree with Ike tho, even with movies still doing big business, technology is making our worlds more insular. I mean, I shoot the shit with y’all more than I do with my real friends. That’s kind of scary when you think about it.

26. Joe 88 Says:

Going to public events single > Going with your mate

I never was a “oh bae, lets got to the carnival” type nig, I usually get dragged to those shits, bitches just be wanting to show you off, well me of course cause i’m fly, & monitor your eyes, it never fails, everytime i’m with a bitch, it’s like bitches be crawling out of the ground just to get a glimpse of you & mean mug your chick.

Whne your single, you can go to these things, with one or 2 nigs & bag alot of chicks, but if it’s 5 or more, you aint getting no worthy yoes, just scudda buckets

27. BabyDoll Says:

G7 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:19 pm
    >>Really smh @ me having there CD

^there it is again…lol

^lol…I thought knowing else caught that

28. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*Thinks about moving to Peru to live with my cousin befor the us economy falls*

29. Big Homie Says:

^ Crazy shit

30. b-ease Says:

Why the devil keep on fucking with me? Why he knocking at my door?

That shit was dope lol

31. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

If you wonder why all this will happen to American, it is because you have rejected God and mocked his laws

Joe 88 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    Going to public events single > Going with your mate

^This nigga be gettin’ dragged to the AFRAM. LOL

33. G7 Says:

>>I just hate some of these guys hustle, they go against the top in the game, do u know how much pull jay got and diddy and others….

^for a second i thought Slim wasn’t gonna mention Jay in a comment.

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Nah, I had fifth row floor seats- all looking up the nigga’s nostrils and shit (none)

35. BabyDoll Says:

*dies at AFRAM* Around here it’s called An’ Fram…SMH

36. Ghost writer Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

Word….becareful cats get real aggy when it comes to that kinda talk

37. catch22 Says:

and tell me why your old lady gets salty at these btiches for looking and takes it out on you.

38. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

^ Crazy shit

Damn, that’s fucking horrible.

*unlurks*

lol…I thought knowing else caught that

^smh

*re-engage lurkism*

40. Iceberg Slim Says:

G7 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

^for a second i thought Slim wasn’t gonna mention Jay in a comment.

well, the post was about peedi dissin jay

BabyDoll Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:24 pm
    *dies at AFRAM* Around here it’s called An’ Fram…SMH

^DMV fail. Lol

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    *Thinks about moving to Peru to live with my cousin befor the us economy falls*

***Your cousin in customs who gets shit through? (none)

43. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:26 pm
    *unlurks*

lol…I thought knowing else caught that

^smh

*re-engage lurkism*

^oh hey cOLD…um, didn’t see ya there…*looks around nervously*

44. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Why the devil keep on fucking with me? Why he knocking at my door?

That shit was dope lol

co-sign

but SMH @ Fredrick say “I’m from the dirty/ we don’t even know the price of soap”

you ol stink bomb ass nigga.

45. b-ease Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    *Thinks about moving to Peru to live with my cousin befor the us economy falls*

Sounds like a plan digi, according to this, all you have to do is wait 8 years, and Peru won’t even be a third world country anymore.

46. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

September 29th, 2008 at 1:28 pm
    DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    *Thinks about moving to Peru to live with my cousin befor the us economy falls*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Peru

LF: Yo, I just got back not too long ago from tutoring the kids at my old elementary school. Talk about nostalgia. Steppin’ into that school for the first time since I left there. Of course, I remembered the building being bigger than it actually is. But it was a good look though.

The teacher had me sittin’ to this one lil’ dude Darius (no Hootie). Ball of energy. Yellin’ out random ish, puttin’ stickers all over his hand, makin’ airplanes. Of course, he was one of the smartest ones. But he gets bored easily. Smh @ me being the only Black male, and only 1 of 2 Black people, in the whole program.

48. G7 Says:

>>well, the post was about peedi dissin jay

^oh, true. i don’t even really pay attention to peedi and them dissing jay. those guys have to realize its 08, not 04 anymore.

49. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Nobody likes to hear the truth

If you believe in anything 100% you would follow it 100%

Period

Once you do somthing which has guildelines your own way, then it becomes you’re own…

Meaning if i say im Muslim but i eat pork, then im no real muslim, im a Muslim in my own eyes, but not in the eyes of God or in accordance to the Koran

Nobody likes to hear the truth

If you believe in anything 100% you would follow it 100%

Period

^ absolute truth, and relative truth… pick one.

51. fuckyall Says: