Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #3

Reporting live from New York Shitty.

40 Responses to “Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #3”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. Plug Says:

*patiently awaits Devin the dude’s cd on Oct 7th*

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mos Def looks like ET, in this video (none)

4. b-ease Says:

“BG Bulletwound”

Arguably the greatest rap name ever.

Plug Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 12:59 pm
    Bobby’s mother on “Bobby’s World”
    ——–
    dont cha know

^Classic.

LF: Howie Mandel said he actually talked like Bobby as a kid because he choked on a piece of cake and it stayed lodged in his wind pipe. Fucked up way to discover a talent.

6. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

rihanna > ciara?

never really thought about this one. . . but i’ve seen ciara in person (she stayed at my hotel. . . w/ curtis) and she was NOT that tough in person. . .

7. Big Homie Says:

LOL at looking like ET. I thought the same thing.

8. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Yeah cause thats all that is going on in ny, seeing a bunch of rappers at one show

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL, funny…I can do that voice, pretty well (no 976 numbers)

10. b-ease Says:

LF: i was pissed as shit when common didn’t do a CDQ joint for “the food”.

He did, it was on the “BE” advance, but it the song lacked the same energy in my opinion. Common and Ye must have felt the same way and switched it for the retail.

11. Plug Says:

^^Did you see that Chris Rock standup this weekend.
    ————
    I tried to download it… but it said it would take 10 hours… it was slowing down my roxy rynolds streaming video

12. G7 Says:

payola

Iceberg Slim Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:00 pm
    SMH AT PEEDI WANTING A COMPANY (jAY-Z) TO INVEST MONEY IN THIS GUY AND HE CANT STAY OUT OF JAM OR MADE ONE SINGLE THATS EVEN A LITTLE IMPORTANT IN HIP HOP…..

^But they dropped the ball on Peedi WAYYYY before any recent events. That “Torture” mixtape and a few singles (such as “Fallback”) would’ve been the perfect build-up to the Summer ’07 album that never dropped.

>>payola

you wanna get something off your chest?

15. Joe 88 Says:

b-ease Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 1:02 pm
    “BG Bulletwound”

Arguably the greatest rap name ever

^That remind me of them names ninjas was coming up with in the comments last year. Ninjas was gonna start a nah right group & come out with a nah right album, lol

*Currently downloading “public domain 1”

16. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Blackwater will be working with the police starting in Oct.

If you don’t know who them dudes are you need to get ya google game up and buy a wepond to keep in the crib

17. Ghost writer Says:

Plug Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:04 pm
    ^^Did you see that Chris Rock standup this weekend.
    ————

*Robotize*

Peedi’s a bum, as evidenced by his current incarceration at age 41.

G7 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:04 pm
    payola

^I mean seriously. Why not just use some dancehall/reggae joints as “fillers” instead. I’d much rather hear Sizzla or Vybz Kartel then see a blog… on a blog.

eskay Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:06 pm
    Peedi’s a bum, as evidenced by his current incarceration at age 41.

^Smh @ you uppin’ everybody’s age. Nigga you older than most of the rappers. And STILL Jay-Z’s nephew.

21. G7 Says:

lol. Mazzi is awful. clowned over incarcerated scarfaces and now keep it thorough. the walking blog thing is a clever idea though.

22. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Plug Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:04 pm
    ^^Did you see that Chris Rock standup this weekend.
    ————

nothing should fuck w/ the roxy reynolds, my nigga. . .

you know she went OSU for a lil bit while doin flicks?

can you imagine, you’re in accounting, and she’s like “what’d you do this weekend?”

and you go “shit, the usual. . . beat off to you.”

23. Iceberg Slim Says:

Billz Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    Iceberg Slim Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:00 pm

^But they dropped the ball on Peedi WAYYYY before any recent events. That “Torture” mixtape and a few singles (such as “Fallback”) would’ve been the perfect build-up to the Summer ‘07 album that never dropped.

24. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Mazzi is on what some would call ‘an internet grind’

He works at def jam but for the longest all he did was hang out in front harrassing rich nyce and others

25. b-ease Says:

Jesus Christ.

26. Carlos Voltron Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 1:06 pm

G7 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:04 pm
    payola

^ I co-sign the dancehall/reggae/soca movement. Make that shit happen.

>>I mean seriously. Why not just use some dancehall/reggae joints as “fillers” instead. I’d much rather hear Sizzla or Vybz Kartel then see a blog… on a blog.

I mean, seriously, why don’t ya’ll niggas go fucking hang out at Concreteloop then? Ain’t nobody put a fucking gun to ya’ll head tell you to click play. smh.

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Did you see that Chris Rock standup this weekend.

***I peeped it- and I was at his show in DC, this past February- pretty much identical material…which leads me to my next point- I’m starting to think that going to concerts, movies, sporting events and all that shit is just a waste of time, when I can easily have a better time viewing the same events at home- no $8 beers, lines, crowds, none of that shit…I took this communication class last semester, where they said that Americans are starting to shy away from public forums, because of the conveniences of technology, that essentially we’re all “bowling alone”…that shit’s true…

29. Joe 88 Says:

I Wouldn’t say peddi’s a bum, cause he tore some shit down before (n/h) but I think if he totally focus on making good music, he’ll be 10x better. Get in that zone like he was on the SP2 album

@Billz

Did you ever hear this old peddi crack song called “nothing from nothing”? I think it was suppose to be on the first state p album, but didn’t make the cut, I had it on this old cutmaster c mixtape a few years back, shit was hella dope, just wondering if you ever heard it

30. Plug Says:

Peedi’s a bum, as evidenced by his current incarceration at age 41.
    ——-
    lol

old dudes that be going to jail trip me out. my ex’s uncle stay gettin pinched. dude got out of jail for that “girl”.. 5 days later he gets pinched out east for the same thing. and he always get pinched because he was speeding.

31. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Not when all you doing is walking around outside befor a show, thats not all thats going on in ny, thats a dope idea made wack

>>dont be silly, if a song is hot it wil blow up on it on ( all u need is myspace or utube) that guy was never a factor and blames everyone from dash to jay for his problems,

^I’m not sayin’ he’s not complaining. I’m just sayin’ that he had some hot records in the streets that never got their just due. And you can’t justify Myspace as an automatic catalyst for a song blowin’. It’s a lot of hot songs on Myspace (and Youtube) that no one will ever hear. Just the way it goes.

33. Chase Says:

“what’d you do this weekend?”

and you go “shit, the usual. . . beat off to you.”

^LOL

34. Joe 88 Says:

^Calm down dude, ninjas just giving suggestions, that’s all, we aint demanding, or forcing nothing, just an idea, a simple no would’ve been appropiate

*Pours bleach on eskays favorite hockey jersey*

*Sees pair of capris in his closet*

*jumps out of window*

35. G7 Says:

eskay Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    >>payola

you wanna get something off your chest?

^Mazzi is just too horrible for you to not be getting any loot to post. that’s my belief. son can’t rap good at all.

36. Iceberg Slim Says:

I just hate some of these guys hustle, they go against the top in the game, do u know how much pull jay got and diddy and others, these guys can black ball u with ease, but yet in still they still go at these guys, all for nothing atleast theses executs. gave u a name, they let u out of ur contract and now all u have to do is promote urself in ur new situation, but yet they throw stones at the throne. the thing these dudes fail to understand is that jay stans will be his stans 4eva and going against someone that has 2x plat fans at every release is silly and not businesss smart.

37. Plug Says:

I’m starting to think that going to concerts, movies, sporting events and all that shyt is just a waste of time, when I can easily have a better time viewing the same events at home- no $8 beers, lines, crowds, none of that shyt…
    ———-
    I have to disagree. nothin beats going to a live performace. specially if you got good seats. you was prolly in the nose bleed section wit a set of binoculars on some “what did he say?” type ish.

when I went to see Katt Williams and I was so close I had my arm on stage. that ish was super duper hilarious…. plus it be mega yoes at events like that

38. D_Block_4_life Says:

appropriate > appropiate

39. and the winner is... Says:

interesting what he did with that lil white camera…

40. Conman Supa Says:

G7 u been hatin’ on Mazzi since the beginning! Get off his dick!
    If u don’t like it then pay it no mind idiot

& DIGITAL SCLAES, I be seein’ Mazzi everywhere! Not just at one spot
    If u got from behind that crusty ass keyboard more often u would see that
    Get a life