Video: A.P. – Freestyle 102

Previously: A.P. – Freestyle 101

35 Responses to “Video: A.P. – Freestyle 102”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Lord Finesse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m in the Lam sunk lower than a ship wreck…

^that line means a lot to me. Its very basic but says alot to Frecks character.

4. OnPoint Says:

This new Q-Tip/D’Angelo trak is pretty sweet (||)

cOLD Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 4:04 pm
    I’m in the Lam sunk lower than a ship wreck…

^that line means a lot to me. Its very basic but says alot to Frecks character.

^ ?

6. G7 Says:

>>Gucci Mane > Skyzoo

*straight face*

^*laughing face*

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

G Dep>Fabolous

8. Joe 88 Says:

none of this pertains to max b

^So if he aint the king, then who is?

Alright, max b isnt the official king of ny, true, but imho he is, cause I listen to him more than anyone right now, but who is the king of ny?

9. b-ease Says:

how is that album dope? I mean, in all seriousness, it’s not as bad as I’m making it out to be, but that shit is fucking gay as hell. you guys do know he made that album for the chicks right?

I’m sure he made it with intentions of appealing to chicks, but come on, 24 Hours to Live, the song with Busta (niggas wanna act), Jay making a dope Shirley Murdock reference, the list goes on. Dope album anyway you slice it. Nothing else to do but agree to disagree.

10. jimmy Valentime Says:

the only thing mase ever drop that match his skill level is ten years of hate …

:;bumps MA$e disrepecting the hey mama beat ::

11. catch22 Says:

but who is the king of ny?

christopher walken

>>Name one story song fagulous kicked? Name one song fagulous gave you a full glimpse of his life? Name one epic song fagulous dropped that wasn’t a single?

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 4:05 pm
    none of this pertains to max b

^So if he aint the king, then who is?

————————

Frank White?

^ ?

^ just Freck is on some cool shit… sinking low in the bucket seats is something I hold dear to my heart.

15. Iceberg Slimm Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 4:03 pm
    none of this pertains to max b

^So if he aint the king, then who is?

——————–
    Jay? I guess? AG> any NY rapper CD’s in the past year

16. b-ease Says:

Wayne. SMH.

17. Big Homie Says:

why Fab > Chris and Mase

and this argument is about Fab > Mase. so what fucking deep songs does Ma$e have?

19. JALbert Says:

Nobody is the King of NY, because America is a DEMOCRACY

*straight face*

20. green eyes Says:

# OnPoint Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 4:04 pm

This new Q-Tip/D’Angelo trak is pretty sweet (||)

^ link

21. Carlos Voltron Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

Joe 88 Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 4:05 pm
    none of this pertains to max b

^So if he aint the king, then who is?

^Ain’t shit to be the king of. No disrespect.

22. b-ease Says:

Nobody is the King of NY, because America is a DEMOCRACY

*straight face*

Either I’m missing something, or this is a joke fail of epic proportions.

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 4:01 pm
    eskay Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    >>When it’s a nigga hatin’ on another nigga doin’ it, that’s when. Especially if it’s mere two-steppin’. And dancing is part of the essence of hip hop. Niggas kill me.

I don’t can’t dance b, and nobody is more hip-hop than me.

^Exactly. Spoken like a true hater.

*eskay goes home*

*practices robot in mirror*

*siblings catch him and laugh*

*whimpers*

*makes pact to self to hate dancing forever*

24. Iceberg Slimm Says:

OnPoint Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 4:04 pm
    This new Q-Tip/D’Angelo trak is pretty sweet (||)
    ——————-
    link?

b-ease Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 4:09 pm

Nobody is the King of NY, because America is a DEMOCRACY

*straight face*

Either I’m missing something, or this is a joke fail of epic proportions.

^I’m going with the latter. *hits gong*

26. Joe 88 Says:

Real talk, bringing up fagulous in my circle of bosses is like bringing up a new missy single, unheard of.

I just don’t listen to that shit, so I guess I have bad taste in music cause I don’t listen to what ya’ll like? kill ya’ll selves. Most of ya’ll from NY so ya’ll grew up different than me so i’ll let ya’ll foolish upbringing on music slide, but fagulous been corny since he dropped “this is my party” fuck a punchline, that shit is garbage pail kids status to me.

fun fact: I’ve sunk so low in a whip before the only thing that was visible was the beak on the fitted.

>>link?

before one of you assholes sends people offsite.

29. Big Homie Says:

30. Eastern_Digital Says:

There aint no king of the whole ny right now

max b or cam = harlem
    bk = Fab
    queens = ??? 50? Banks?
    staten / bronx = no one cares
    jerz = ransom or still redman

>>“Look at them niggas son… dancin’ and shit… all the girls on their dick, with that fruity ass shit… da fuck? That shit is gay fam. Real gay.”

I mean, niggas can joke, but I’ve beating broads off with a stick since high school and I stopped dancing in like 10th grade. ya’ll musta forgot that I’m a gorgeous motherfucker.

32. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 4:10 pm

>>link?

before one of you assholes sends people offsite.

nahright.com/2008/09/29/q-tip-ft-dangelo-i-believe/

^ thanks. this difference between those of us woth careers and yall with jobs is missing posts i see. lol

good looking Big Homie.