Curren$y ft. Freck Billionaire – Drug Flow

currensy-stage.jpg

Curren$y ft. Freck Billionaire – Drug Flow

Props to Legend

Previously: Curren$y – Fin…(Mixtape)

50 Responses to “Curren$y ft. Freck Billionaire – Drug Flow”

1. the dough Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 7:51 pm

>>Best of mixtapes don’t count. And you know goddamn well Real Talk aint better.

I dont’ see why not. and the only thing I know damn well is that Harlem World was horrible, so Real Talk wouldn’t have to be that great to be better.
    cite your sources sharky

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

FREE FRECK!!!(is he still in jail? nigga got arrested end of march))

yeah Fab been puttin out some wack albums. His contra must be extra rapish with 0% artist control over the actual tracks. this nigga probably cant even pick the beats.

3. nation Says:

lol… Sean Coonery is gonna take for Legend’s PR efforts

4. the dough Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 7:43 pm

any Best of Fab freestyle mixtape > Harlem World.

and Real Talk might have been better, I just can’t say for sure ’cause I haven’t heard it in a while, but the song Breathe is definitely > the entire Harlem World album.

Brooklyn > Harlem
    cite your sources sharky. wrong one first time

5. nation Says:

Max B’s from Harlem es

6. Eastern_Digital Says:

contra=contract for those who might be confused

also: Dizzy aka Raw Dizzy aka Raw D.I. >>>>>>>> Currensy

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

Why is this Mase Fab debate still going? It’s obvious Fabolous is a better mc and not to mention he’s still actually putting out material, so he does have the chance to redeem himself… Ma$es career is ova! (see:JaRule)

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

Lord Finesse>ANY HARLEM MC

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

Any Yonkers MC not named J-Hood>Harlem MC’s (rip Big L)

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dick swallowing faggots (||)>>Sean Coonery

>>Lord Finesse>ANY HARLEM MC

I shouldn’t have to tell you how hard I co-sign that one

12. b-ease Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 7:58 pm
    Any Yonkers MC not named J-Hood>Harlem MC’s (rip Big L)

I don’t know bout that…I might take Cam, L, and Rob over the Lox (ll). Big L and Jada cancel each other out, Cam>Styles (sorry), and Rob>Sheek post ’99. That’s a good one tho.

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

DITC >>> Juice Crew

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

b-ease Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 8:01 pm
    Cam>Styles (sorry),

—————

*Blank Stare*

*B-Ease looses all credibility*

15. R.J.Orion Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 7:57 pm
    Why is this Mase Fab debate still going?

———-

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 7:58 pm
    Lord Finesse>ANY HARLEM MC

———-

most dont even know.

Finesse fathered Big L’s style, who in turn fathered Ma$e, who I won’t deny fathered Fab’s style, but was ultimately surpassed by the youngin.

17. R.J.Orion Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 7:57 pm
    Why is this Mase Fab debate still going?

———-

good question

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 7:58 pm
    Lord Finesse>ANY HARLEM MC

———-

most dont even know.

18. R.J.Orion Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 7:57 pm
    Why is this Mase Fab debate still going?

———-

good question

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 7:58 pm
    Lord Finesse>ANY HARLEM MC

———-

most dont even know.

19. b-ease Says:

I dont’ see why not.

Cherry picking dope freestlyes doesnt represent an artists’ vision. Albums do. And Harlem World is better than all of Fab’s albums. I’m not arguing that Fab is a doper MC.

20. b-ease Says:

*Blank Stare*

*B-Ease looses all credibility*

lol, styles is ill, no question but I’d put SDE, Purple Haze, and Dipset vol.2 up against Gangster and a Gentlemen and any other two Styles solo projects any day.

>>Cherry picking dope freestlyes doesnt represent an artists’ vision. Albums do.

I don’t really subscribe to that you have to have a dope album to be a considered a dope MC logic. I think that an artists entire body of work should be taken into consideration.

>>I’m not arguing that Fab is a doper MC.

so then what are we arguing about then?

22. Eastern_Digital Says:

# b-ease Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 8:07 pm

*Blank Stare*

*B-Ease looses all credibility*

Ghost Who Sat By The Door?
    Ghost In the Shell?
    Ghost In The Machine?
    Time Is Money?

23. the dough Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 8:08 pm

>>I’m not arguing that Fab is a doper MC.

so then what are we arguing about then?
    ………fat chicks still?

24. All Day Every Day Says:

Fab makes hit records & wack albums.

25. b-ease Says:

Neither do I. Jadakiss is a prime example.

so then what are we arguing about then?
    That Fab hasnt put together a body of work as good as Harlem World.

26. All Day Every Day Says:

fat chicks have the warmest pussy

skinny girls stay loosin

27. 911 Says:

Damn that’s a difficult comparison SP and Cam. Gangster and a Gentleman was > any Cam album last I checked and I played Purple Haze and Come home with me heavy. G&G was a masterpiece, he was speaking for and to niggas. Epic joint.

28. All Day Every Day Says:

nahright comment section > niggas websites

29. nation Says:

>> nahright comment section > niggas websites

been that way

30. b-ease Says:

Ghost Who Sat By The Door?
    Ghost In the Shell?
    Ghost In The Machine?
    Time Is Money?

The only two of those I’ve heard is Time is Money and Ghost in the machine. I’d put SDE, Purple Haze, and Dipset 2 up against G&G and those two, no hesitation. But seriously, is Ghost Who Sat by the Door the real title? That shits hilarious.

31. 911 Says:

been that way

>the constant variables are killer.

32. All Day Every Day Says:

>the constant variables are killer

hella true

33. G7 Says:

toni braxton on ‘dancing with the stars’ got my crotch in the cobra clutch right now. nhbtw.

34. 911 Says:

Shits a push B-ease (no constipation).

35. 911 Says:

*goes in*

U.S. banks borrowed $188 billion per day on average in the latest week from the Federal Reserve, meaning that the Fed loaned out more money than the Treasury’s proposed bailout in just one week, still barely managing to keep the economy afloat. Federal Reserve data showed on Thursday the total amount banks borrowed nearly quadrupled the previous record of $47.97 billion per day notched just the week before, Reuters reports. $188 billion per day on average over the course of five days means that the total amount borrowed from the Fed in the week ending the 24th September stood at $940 billion – a figure that easily eclipses the proposed $700 billion bailout.

The Treasury’s fact sheet about the bailout states, “The Secretary will have the discretion, in consultation with the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, to purchase other assets, as deemed necessary to effectively stabilize financial markets.” This gives the government and the Federal Reserve carte blanche to do whatever they want to long as it is done in the name of stabilizing financial markets, they can nationalize any company or industry and use taxpayer money, above and beyond the initial $700 billion, for whatever purpose is deemed necessary, without any oversight. Paulson’s bailout plan is also unreviewable by any court, it will remain in perpetuity

36. King Kola Says:

HAHAH

Lil Wayne must be on stage too

Only reason I could no one looking at Curren$y in the pic

37. G7 Says:

kardashian up next

>>That Fab hasnt put together a body of work as good as Harlem World.

you mean a single project? and mixtapes don’t count? fine, I guess if you want to take an arbitrary stance like that one, then I suppose you win.

39. 911 Says:

go to ce399 and just read from the very first post and just maybe…

40. 911 Says:

And both of those dudes ce399 and rabbithole (II) are truth seekers. And cool people. A lot of their stuff, well ce399 prolly go over most cats new era. No disrespect.

41. benhameen Says:

yeah finesse > all those other harlem cats. plus he’s a sick dj.

and new freaky zeeky wit lil wayne and jimmy up at the spot.

42. Beezy Says:

Children of the Corn > DITC

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Big ups to me for trying to keep Nahspace revelant*

*Waits for Eskay payroll invite*

44. benhameen Says:

Children of the Corn > DITC

you smoke good rock.

>>*Big ups to me for trying to keep Nahspace revelant*

good man.

46. b-ease Says:

lol, I’ll take the W’s however I can get em.

47. wavery johnson Says:

there is no competition >> harlem world
    and most mixtapes all year

48. wavery johnson Says:

but this hot spitta and freck joint is kinda crazy

49. sean3 Says:

what the heck does all this unrelated comments have to do with the actual post. Ezkay or s-k tighten up…you runnin a sloppy one s0n

50. Legend Says:

>> nahright comment section > niggas websites

i see that more and more everyday lol. nation even gave me a shout i didnt understand. i should lurk the comments more. maybe then i’ll understand lol