Mysonne vs. E.Ness

To vote for Murda Mook text MOTV06 to 99134
To vote for Young Hot text MOTV05 to 99134

T-Rex vs. Tech 9

To vote for T-Rex text MOTV07 to 99134
To vote for Tech 9 text MOTV08 to 99134

Cassidy and Murda Mook Dead The Beef

All battles sponsored by The World Series of Hip-Hop. Voting closes on 10/5.

184 Responses to “Video: Mysonne vs. E.Ness x Murda Mook vs. Young Hot x T-Rex vs. Tech 9 + Murda Mook & Cassidy Squash Beef”

1. jaydon the don Says:

e ness been garbage

2. Joe 88 Says:

3. nation Says:

lol @ the preview pic for that T Rex & Tech 9 battle

4. nation Says:

I have a single link to that Chris Rock special for those who are interested

>>Where’s the reese steel verses lady luck jawn at? No love for the rap bitches unless they in bikini’s? Me too, lol

6. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ all the screen shots, the murda mook & hot one look real gay. Check the end of the mook vs hot battle when hot take the mic from mook, look like a baby riot was bout to break out. Hot seemed mad even tho murda was kinda showing him some love.

7. WR Says:

>>> I have a single link to that Chris Rock special for those who are interested

interested.

8. Joe 88 Says:

@ Eskay

they battled last night also

9. Joe 88 Says:

@ WR

Hook a nigga up (n/h) with that chris rock shit

10. WR Says:

>>> Hook a nigga up (n/h) with that chris rock shit

nation got it.

11. All Day Every Day Says:

Chris Rock special on youtube

12. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

nation got it
    *sings* Not hiv but full blown aids (c) family guy

13. Joe 88 Says:

R.I.P Mysonne. That first rhyme he spit was lethal, but e.ness smashed that shit real quick

R.I.P Young Hot. You’ll get props for really freestyling, but that’s where it stops, mook hit you with one of the best Jordan metaphors I ever heard, and you got mad so that equals “instant loss”.

Still undecided about the tech 9 & Rex battle, they both said some funny shit

14. Belize Says:

Woooooooo

Just saw the 1st 2 minutes and I gotta find my old Violator tape …Mysonne! Damn son

15. Belize Says:

Awww shyt..E Ness dun started sum…haaa!

16. Joe 88 Says:

@Belize

I suggest you fast foward e.ness part, cause you’ll look at mysonne a totally different way after you see the whole battle.

Dirty ass new york niggas OHHHHH I HATE YALL – E.Ness

Mysonne should’ve just stayed home

17. Belize Says:

Not fast fwdn’ fam bam…that would be a waste of smoke

18. HHF Says:

Damn Murda Mook was beasting

19. kyo Says:

Ness vs. Mysonne – I take Ness
    Round 1- Tie
    Round 2- Ness
    Round 3- Ness
    Round 4- Ness
    Round 5- Mysonne
    dude shoulda spread out his attacks. he came fully in the first round but after that he was just repeating the same shit. Ness merked him. I was expecting Mys to kill em

20. hellrugga Says:

there is only one real Tech9 !
    but this one win !!

21. Joe 88 Says:

You did 8 years, tryna rob a taxi, I got booked moving work, check my rap sheet, when I start squriting he running like a trackmeet. bow bow bow, all up in his back peice

If mysonne really did 8 for robbing a taxi, i’m gonna walk out back, dig a hole & bury myself. He looked bad in that battle also, scary face ass nigga (n/h)

22. blaze22 Says:

Whats verdict on righteous kill?

23. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

He really did 8 for robbing a taxi driver with a burner

24. Belize Says:

Is it me or does mysonne have 2 top lips?

25. hellrugga Says:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7643/title.tech-n9ne-reacts-to-selling-millionth-independent-album .

bye

26. Joe 88 Says:

Does mysonne smoke crack in his spare time? Look how big this nigga eyes be when he’s rapping, he look like a geeker with a fitted on.

I’ma build a time machine & stop mysonne from robbing apu on that late thursday evening, the old mysonne was sick, this mysonne just look sick

27. Belize Says:

Is that Robert Beck in the back?

28. Joe 88 Says:

This nigga mysonne lost me in the 3rd round with all the bitch & shit like that.

I said to the bitch, cause the bitch is a bitch, I got turkey wings in the house, you want bread wit it bitch? the bitch said “yea” I said bitch you a bitch, then dipped on the bitch, after I hit the bitch with a brick, stupid bitch

WTF?

29. Belize Says:

yeah..im lost too..dude disspointed me after that 1st verse

30. Belize Says:

I hate OS player..shyt dont load all the way..anways, fuck this battle…goin to Mook..he usually saves the day on sum funny shyt

Props on these vids btw

31. Belize Says:

::dies:: @ ballsack line

32. Joe 88 Says:

Mysonne lefty? Gun up in his right palm? He pull that shit out, i’ma break his right arm – E. Ness

Battle over, he flipped his most remembered bar & smashed him wit it. Kinda like how sauce money flipped nature line from “banned from T.V” Damn buddy, that’s not a good look

33. drew Says:

i thought this was tech n9ne…

34. Joe 88 Says:

@ Belize

I died too when he said that “ball sack” line.

Still SMH @ cassidy turning down 100 stacks, he’s scared there’s no excuses now.

35. Joe 88 Says:

I wonder why they called you mysonne, cause ya chain was made in taiwan

*Dead*

36. GET Says:

Mysonne Young Hot
    T-Rex = Tech 9 (But I give the edge to T-Rex)
    Lady Luck > Rece Steele

Advantage: Ness

Lux vs. Haddy (that was supposed to happen) woulda been much more entertaining.

Shoutouts to Mook and Cass for squashing the “beef”.

LF: I’d like to send a “get well soon” to my laptop that got dropped off with the Geek Squad 2 nights ago.

38. kyo Says:

damn mook beasted….best one on the ticket. wish cass woulda took the offer and battled. that woulda been the best battle on that shit.

39. Belize Says:

its like..its like…its like..

u lost. next video

I was supposed to battled Trashidy…

*flatline*

battle*

42. GET Says:

I guess you cant type certain things, half my posted didnt show up, must of been the “less than” symbol.

43. Joe 88 Says:

>Shoutouts to Mook and Cass for squashing the “beef”.

Naw man, they should’ve kept it going, non violent, non violent tho (c) runteldat, I needed another video like this

He said he spend 20,000 a year on white tee’s, if I came to him with a million dollars, he would’ve said he spend that shit a year on socks

*Graveyard status*

44. Digital Scales Says:

I was trying to tell niggas, e ness looked hungry….. I was prob the only nigga in the bx going for e ness

EVERybody was going for mysonne

45. Digital Scales Says:

Lol @ dirty dick bx niggas cocking the same broads, i forgot about that line, i knew it was over right there

46. Belize Says:

For some reason I fuck wit tech 9’s flow on his first couple bars..he needs to change his name tho

47. Mass Effect Says:

RapTV “whiteboy” style battle rapping>People talking bout the 9 thousand ways they gonna kill you

Yo, after Mook’s 1st verse I aint even wanna Young Hot Pocket kick a verse. WTF can you say after that?

– the AI vs. Jordy reference
    – the court summons reference
    – the under the underdog reference
    – the random Reed Dollaz sonning
    – the “nobody heard of ya” reference

Too many. He was done before he started.

49. Joe 88 Says:

I Like tech 9 flow too, it was hella funny, like the philly version of serious jones with the jokes

Come to this nigga funeral, walk to his casket & wait, then punch a dead nigga, dead in his face

Tears fell from my eyes when I heard that line

*Graveyard status*

^LMAO. I must’ve rewinded that SMACK interview/freestyle about 10 times. Mook had Cass using all types of copouts.

51. Joe 88 Says:

@ Billz

Mook & Loaded lux squashed there beef also, they was both attending another battle on wshh. Math was there too, but he’s only famous for punching somebody.

SMH @ T-Rex. I just clicked that battle and turned it off immediately. Rex has the worst opening for a so-called major battle of all time. His set-up was utter garbage. If it wasn’t for Mook he would be more of a nobody than he already is.

53. Digital Scales Says:

There was a bunch of niggas there

54. Nyle Says:

Fuck is up with Mysonne’s teeth?

Joe 88 Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 8:24 pm
    @ Billz

^Word? It’s on WSHH? Now THAT’S the battle I wanted to keep going. That “HeadCrack” song that Lux put out was career-ending status if had reached the masses. Lol @ Math. I don’t remember who that ninja was. Was he the one that punched the “I know you mad cause I’m stylin’ on you” dude?

56. Digital Scales Says:

Math punched that young cat from Philly in the face, the one that said that t-rex line and the crowd went crazy..

57. Joe 88 Says:

@ Billz

Math was the dude that banged the ninja for “getting too close” remember?

“Yo, don’t get too close to me son” *Swings*

They was in a school gym or something. Anyway, He also battled iron solomon.

58. Belize Says:

Yo these media players suck monkey cock

im out. 1ski

59. Eastern_Digital Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 28th, 2008 at 8:28 pm

Joe 88 Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 8:24 pm
    @ Billz

nah but he smacked some other nigga like two weeks later during a battle cuz the nigga got all up in his face while he was spitting, like really really really close. i would’ve punched the nigga too.

60. Joe 88 Says:

^Who math? He did it again? Is it on youtube? I gotta check it out.

I still wanna bone lady luck. I been wanting to tap that ass since that shit she was on with redman & dem

61. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ niggas booing reece steel. She know damn well not to come to no battle w/o no type of written stored in her fat ass head.

^Co-siggy sig. And she seem like she make frequent visits to the shooting range. My type of jumpie.

I peeped that WSHH joint with Mook/Lux. I seen ’em standin’ side by side so I guess it’s all peace. I damn sure didn’t watch that battle though.

On another note, this nigga Chopper need to kill himself. Randomly dissin’ Ness and then sayin’ the South don’t fuck with Ness as if he’s the mouthpiece for the South. Making The Band Fail

63. biz Says:

I have a single link to that Chris Rock special for those who are interested
    ninjavideo.net

Joe 88 Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 8:32 pm
    @ Billz

Math was the dude that banged the ninja for “getting too close” remember?

“Yo, don’t get too close to me son” *Swings*

They was in a school gym or something. Anyway, He also battled iron solomon.

^Oh yeeeeeeeeeah (no KoolAid man). I remember that nigga. It was damn near a riot in the gym. That shit went like 2 rounds before he duffed that nigga. Smh.

Yo, who got that Chris Rock jumpie? I neeeeeeed that (no Pookie).

Mass Effect Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 8:21 pm

^Negative.

>>they battled last night also

come on b, you know better than to link to them niggas from here.

68. Joe 88 Says:

^Yeah chopper needs to off himself for many reasons, ran down south cause it was “too real” in baltimore, got a gun charge up here, oh my bad A BB GUN CHARGE up here, ducked probation & got booked, lived in the NO for 2 years before making the band & suddenly speaks with more of a NO accent then lil wayne, dissed ness for no reason, got one of the biggest faces i’ve ever seen, & is a walking joke, atleast we know

fred can fight
    babs is a man
    niggas will still bone the light skinned chick
    Dylan holds all of the top 5 dead or alive slots
    And ness gets love from philly & is still active & just won a battle

WTF is this oatmeal cookie face nigga chopper doing? This nigga should do pull ups on the edge of a skyscraper

69. Digital Scales Says:

I seen reece in the studio befor they announced who won that vh1 shit and i wasn’t impressed when i heard her rap, she be sounding scared and shes not that nice to look at…..

70. Joe 88 Says:

My bad eskay

*Takes feet off the table*

71. BKScribe Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 28th, 2008 at 1:28 pm

Haters wish they could feel the wood

Ayo

Whaddup nahggers

JETS Numero Uno

72. Joe 88 Says:

BKScribe Says:
    September 28th, 2008 at 8:52 pm
    Joe 88 Says:
    September 28th, 2008 at 1:28 pm

Haters wish they could feel the wood

Ayo

^I see someone doesn’t listen to rich boy. The track is hardbody.

73. Digital Scales Says:

Ill punch you in the face and knock the rest of your teeth out your gum line (C) lady luck

74. BKScribe Says:

hell naw i dont listen to rich boy… but i was just being facetious

yo.. did you comment on that gay rappers vid the other day… i saw the joe88 moniker in the comment section

75. Ron Says:

I got bored with these battles real quick. what happened to battles like juice, em , supernatural, craig G. All these niggas talked about was shooting…and most of them look pussy soft. shutup with all that gabbage. At least Mook stood out from the other cats. wasn’t too many slick lines . turn the sound down, these niggas look like they dancing with each other.

76. BKScribe Says:

yo digi what you know bout oct 1st?

77. Digital Scales Says:

Lady luck is a pro at this, reece is a hoodrat, bitch was the loudest hoe in the spot….

78. Eastern_Digital Says:

^Who math? He did it again? Is it on youtube? I gotta check it out.

i meant two weeks after that stylin on you shit popped off.

BTW: Why the fuck is these niggas always screaming at each other like that? did they forget they hearing aid or something? shit is mad annoying.

79. Digital Scales Says:

I know i get my welfare check, and my juice cereal and bread stamps are good..

80. Joe 88 Says:

@BKscribe

Yep, under another alias “broadwayJoe88”

Kinda co-sign ron, you already know what to expect from most of these battles, infinite guns, sell a million bricks never get caught, fuck everyones bitch, drives cars on land & on water in a phatom the same color as a diaper rash, blah blah blah, atleast mook gives you back stories in majority of his battles

81. Eastern_Digital Says:

i still dont know why mook aint flipped that “when i was in rikers you was in diapers” line party arty said into “you got it twisted nigga: my first time in rikers, i was still in diapers”

82. Digital Scales Says:

Because that battle was 3 years ago

83. R.J.Orion Says:

Rece Steele’s lips could get it.

84. Eastern_Digital Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    September 28th, 2008 at 9:02 pm

Because that battle was 3 years ago

probably.

85. Joe 88 Says:

Damn, starting to feel sorry for this dog face bitch reese, she looked like she wanted to cry in the middle of that battle, it’s a difference between rapping on ya corner & battling for gwap, people are heartless & if you aint got it in you, you shouldn’t do this. She gets sympathy points, that’s about it, damn reese peices, should’ve prepaired.

ran down south cause it was “too real” in baltimore

^My youngan from Cherry Hill, his moms (r.i.p.) used to babysit Chopper as a kid. Smh. I was always wondering how long he actually resided in N.O. because I always heard about him being from B’more for the longest.

>>fred can fight

^And didn’t capitalize off of the recent M.I.A. surge. Regional fail.

>>babs is a man

^Listen… I’m not gonna lie… Henny’d up on a cold night with some food in her fridge… I think you know where I’m goin’ with this. *jumps off library roof*

>>niggas will still bone the light skinned chick

^Strapped up though. She got like 9 seeds already.

>>Dylan holds all of the top 5 dead or alive slots

^ *dies*

>>And ness gets love from philly & is still active & just won a battle

^Speakin’ of that whole Band fuckery, Jae Millz still isn’t going nowhere. I guess being on Young Money Records is better than nothin’. But being Wayne’s new weed carrier ghostwriter isn’t the biggest financial turnaround. Just ask Gillie.

drives cars on land & on water in a phatom the same color as a diaper rash

^ *dapz the warden*

*waits for lethal injection*

88. Joe 88 Says:

>>babs is a man

^Listen… I’m not gonna lie… Henny’d

*Stops reading right there*

Babs looked like the crypt keeper’s keeper. And she smokes fugs, ew

89. Digital Scales Says:

Basically

^Screaming/yelling/yodeling is part of the entertainment. Also remember they are in a big ass room with a packed house. You gotta make sure everyone can hear your punchlines. Crowd reaction is what determines who win the battle and ultimately who wins the money.

If it was me, I’d be rappin’ with a fuckin’ bullhorn to get that couple stacks.

91. Digital Scales Says:

She also gotta face like Pippen but i aint trippin (C) Arty

92. R.J.Orion Says:

LMAO @ the New York Mets.

Joe 88 Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 9:11 pm
    >>babs is a man

^Listen… I’m not gonna lie… Henny’d

*Stops reading right there*

Babs looked like the crypt keeper’s keeper. And she smokes fugs, ew

^Swear-to-god I smashed this chick down here from Queens who was Babs equivalent looks/body/voice wise. On my dryer too. Smh. I’ve said too much already.

94. Joe 88 Says:

When luck come threw, she got the roof missing, when reese come thru, she got a tooth missing

*Bones magic johnsons wife raw*

Digital Scales Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 9:12 pm
    She also gotta face like Pippen but i aint trippin (C) Arty

^Is that Party Arty? Mook roasted that nigga a few years back.

96. BKScribe Says:

yero billz.. holla at that g talk

97. Joe 88 Says:

It didn’t even look like lady luck wanted to spit her 3rd verse cause she knew it was a wrap, she didn’t put no emotion in it either, just got it out the way so reese can hang herself. I watched the footage of reese snatching the mic from lady luck days before the battle, you can tell reese thought she was gonna win, so I know it hurt that much more to lose that bad, I hope she don’t read the comments either, she’ll fuck around & commit suicide.

Yeah ya show I watched it, it was a fucking joke reese steel? Need to steal a bar of soap

98. nation Says:

yo… no disrespect to nobody… but we run this shit

99. Digital Scales Says:

Digital Scales Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 9:12 pm
    She also gotta face like Pippen but i aint trippin (C) Arty

^Is that Party Arty? Mook roasted that nigga a few years back.
    Whats good billz, yeah thats him, he was underground in the 90’s and shit well known throughout the bx, he’s still in the hood, mitchell projects, one of my peoples from out there introduced me to him 2 years ago hes not rapping anymore, and ya man was looking washed up

100. BKScribe Says:

also pause at that mook young hot freeze frame

101. Digital Scales Says:

LMAO AT MOOK AND CASSIDY SQUASHING SHIT WOW, these niggas look like faggots im sorry, Mook talked waaaaaaaaaay too much shit, cassidy said some real shit, but still wont battle him so what’s the point of squashing a rap beef…

102. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps nation*

103. J Says:

tech 9 killed t-rex

104. Digital Scales Says:

Shane Mosley shouldn’t fight ever again, he won but he should just give it up

105. nation Says:

>> i noticed you linked thet McCain debate review in my direction earlier.. what up sir?

it wasn’t a debate… it was an incoming message from the big giant head [||]

106. nation Says:

>> Yo, who got that Chris Rock jumpie? I neeeeeeed that (no Pookie).

sent

107. Joe 88 Says:

^No need to be sorry, they do look like faggots, cause it is some faggot ass shit, more on mook part only because cassidy is fucking wit mook bread, word was if they was to battle the winner get 100 stacks, cass said no, so instead whoever mook battled it was for 25 max, i’d never squashed that shit after that, nigga you stopping me from a 100gs, i’da made his bitch ass battled that night.

And it’s starting to be obvious, cass is scared to battle again, he won against free, & retired, runs around like he’s the greatest battle rapper & never battled no one again, he said mook aint have no classic battles, nigga you only got one, so he’s only one behind you, then loaded went at him on some sneak attack shit, & cass peeled wheels, wtf? This nigga cassidy aint never battling again.

Mook is stupid for squashing the beef

And Cassidy is a clown

108. b-ease thin Says:

*daps all*

Nation, if you still there, I’d def appreaciate the Rock special. artivous@gmail.com

@billz
    I feel you son (pause). Babs had a phat ass. Drunk, I’d prolly do nasty things with her.

109. b-ease Says:

*daps all*

@billz

110. Joe 88 Says:

Darealjoe88@yahoo.com

Nation spot me (n/h) on that rock special

111. incilin Says:

Ness won despite not being all that (Mysonne started off so strong, but fell apart as verses went on). And Mook killed Young Hot. And how did Mook squash the beef and call him Trasshidy in the day?

112. Digital Scales Says:

he said mook aint have no classic battles, nigga you only got one
    And niggas know that wasn’t even supose to be a battle at first, but when cassidy started rapping at free, free was telling the nigga to put up bread..then he was asking niggas to put a beat on loll

113. Digital Scales Says:

Nashawn send me that too woodromorales@gmail.com

114. b-ease Says:

@joe,

I don’t know if you were referring to “haters wish” when you were quoting Rich Boy, but if so, co-sign. At this point, “Bigger than the Mayor” is top five hip hop albums of the year.

115. nation Says:

Entourage has been ripped and uploaded… this shit doesn’t even air for another 20 mins

116. All Day Every Day Says:

nation, put me on with that link sir—-nuttinbutjokes@gmail.com

117. Digital Scales Says:

Good lookin nat

118. kyo Says:

philly won 2 out of 3. ny lost 3 out of 4. yikes

nation Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 9:31 pm
    >> Yo, who got that Chris Rock jumpie? I neeeeeeed that (no Pookie).

sent

^Good lookin’ out.

@billz

^Yezzirrr. I’ve hit a few heffas that smoked cigs. And would be face-to-face whilst smashin’ actin’ like her breath aint meltin’ my nostrils.

120. kyo Says:

bang bang boogie and affiliates won 2 out of 3

Joe 88 Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 9:38 pm
    Darealjoe88@yahoo.com

Nation spot me (n/h) on that rock special

^I don’t know if you purposely wanted to sound like a fiend, but…

lol

122. b-ease Says:

Good look nation

123. Joe 88 Says:

I don’t know if you purposely wanted to sound like a fiend, but…

lol

^Oh shit, I didn’t even notice that, lol & smh @ self

124. M.Tyson Says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPH3FKkLUvk lol

125. Digital Scales Says:

Did sombody actually say that tech 9 won that battle??

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaht

126. EnglandRepresent Says:

127. BKScribe Says:

@ Eng… thats a w

128. b-ease Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 9:59 pm

WIN.

129. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps vets*

whaddidup

E Ness = Beans?

130. Joe 88 Says:

If you feel bad about it, you lost. If not, instant W

131. J Says:

yeah tech won dat battle, rex only won the last round

132. All Day Every Day Says:

at the end of the day all this battling is coo but niggas cant make a song to save they life

133. Belize Says:

R.Kelly would give you a free cd on gp

134. !Ven-Tech? Says:

J Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 10:02 pm
    yeah tech won dat battle, rex only won the last round

but there can be only one tech…

135. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps BK, Private Potato Peeler, b-ease, digi, Joe, nate, Billy etc*

136. EnglandRepresent Says:

R.Kelly would give you a free cd on gp

^^lol. *daps Beli*

137. !Ven-Tech? Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 9:59 pm

You ol’ to catch a predator ass, slippin rufees in some teenager’s tea & biscuits look ass nigga!

138. !Ven-Tech? Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 10:07 pm
    Private Potato Peeler

*death*

139. Belize Says:

Aye..can’t hate on ur nut homie [||]

140. Digital Scales Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    September 28th, 2008 at 10:07 pm

*daps BK, Private Potato Peeler, b-ease, digi, Joe, nate, Billy etc*

^ Daps, thats a funny ass explanation

141. Carlos Voltron Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    September 28th, 2008 at 10:07 pm

*daps BK, Private Potato Peeler, b-ease, digi, Joe, nate, Billy etc*

^It’s like this dude speaks a completely different language.

142. Joe 88 Says:

I’m out fam. Peace.

Internet soildersssssssssssssss!

143. Belize Says:

Oww Owww

144. nation Says:

>> I’m 27. Did I win or lose if I boshed the shit outta an 18 year old harlot over the weekend?

>> I felt like it was a win at the time. But when she come round the gaffe yesterday to give me back my jacket it dawned on me that she’s gonna be a needy strumpet and she’s gonna be round my gaffe all the fockin time. On top of that she lives two doors away from me. Could turn out to be a L. Bollocks.

>> Real chat though she has got the biggest fuckin funbags I’ve ever seen on an 18 year old bint. Massive mammories. Them shits is so big they got their own constitution.

this comment section is full of win

145. All Day Every Day Says:
  146. nation Says:

lol @ me shagging bints that are older than harlots Eng is boshing

147. ANT Says:

mook murdered that young dude horribly lol

i swear i seen black rob around 14:41 lol

e ness killed mysonne
    he was looken REAL bad

148. Malakidagod Says:

OMG MURDA MOOK AINT NUFFIN 2 FUCK WIT !!! MURDA MOOK AINT NUFFIN 2 FUCK WIT!! HE MURDERED THE YOUNG TWAT AND T-REX MURDERED THAT FAKE ASS TECH 9 PHILLY AINT BEEN SHIT SINCE A.I. LEFT TRUE!!! CMON MYSONNER U CUD OF WON WTF HAPPEN I STILL THINK E NESS WAS TRASH AND THE FEMALES BATTLES WAS WACK AS FUCK REESE STEELE IS FUCKIN WACKER LUCK IS BETTER BUT SHE WAS WACK IN DAT BITCH

NOW WONDER THEY CALL HIM MURDER MOOK

149. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Ness look like Uncle Murda

150. Belize Says:

Ness looks like an inflammed prostate

151. BKScribe Says:

^Crazyness!! Food for thought…

too bad 98% of the population filled up on appetizers

152. moresickaMC Says:

if it wasnt for mook…NY would be lookin real bad right about now

153. plug Says:

YYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY THE E NESS VID STOP AT 4 MINUTES!?!?!?!? THAT NIGGA WAS GOIN BAZERK!!!!!

154. EnglandRepresent Says:

Biggie’s still proppin NY up from 6 feet under

155. bqtothaizzo Says:

Dose vs Math translation for white folks:

please watch this shit is hilarious

156. Digital Scales Says:

I rather watch all of these rappers battle each other than listen to they songs

157. b-ease Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 11:18 pm
    Biggie’s still proppin NY up from 6 feet under

He’s been holding cats on his shoulders for 11 years…from in the coffin.

Ready to Die + Hardcore + Life After Death in a 2 and half year period>>>>> every other rapper’s career pinnacle

158. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

159. b-ease Says:

Damn it feels good to see niggs up on it
    Copped two kis in two weeks and didnt flaunt it
    My brain is haunted
    By mean dreams

My dreams filthy
    My mom and pops
    mixed me with Jamican Rum and whiskey

To all the ladies in the place
    With stlyle and grace
    Allow me to lace
    These lyrical douches
    In your bushes

BIG>>>>>>>

160. Marylandkev Says:

LoL@Philly niggas proud of their crime rate WTF

161. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Causin massive terror, y’all niggas lack, you ain’t thorough
    Half rapper half drug kingpin
    Yer tellin fairy tales dunn
    “King of New York,” like you the motherfuckin one?
    But I’m from Jerz and we don’t play that shit

162. nation Says:

hey maryl… how’s Kev?

163. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Co-signal. You a Biggie stan too chief? More power to ya. I was knockin that Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy, Frank Sinatra/Biggie blend at the BBQ on the weekend. Quality mixtape.

164. b-ease Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 11:47 pm
    Causin massive terror, y’all niggas lack, you ain’t thorough
    Half rapper half drug kingpin
    Yer tellin fairy tales dunn
    “King of New York,” like you the motherfuckin one?
    But I’m from Jerz and we don’t play that shit

Heard thru the grape vine
    you got fucked four times
    damn that three to nine
    Fucked you up for real tho

165. b-ease Says:

You a Biggie stan too chief?

Yessir. The greatest debate in hiphop isnt who the greatest rapper of all time is, its who the second greatest rapper of all time is.

166. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Heard thru the grape vine
    you got fucked four times
    damn that three to nine
    Fucked you up for real tho
    lol

167. b-ease Says:

Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy, Frank Sinatra/Biggie blend at the BBQ on the weekend

Never heard that joint. If you got a link, let me know.

168. nation Says:

I Got A Story To Tell + Sky’s The Limit held me down this week

i like this biggie character.

169. RIGZ Says:

Nation

Beg you send me dat Chris Rock

Riggaman7@hotmail.co.uk

Blessid

170. EnglandRepresent Says:

Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy, Frank Sinatra/Biggie blend at the BBQ on the weekend

^^You need that tape in your life chief. I haven’t got a link, maybe Nate can hook you up???

Probably the illest Biggie blend tape.

171. RIGZ Says:

Wha Gwarn Nah

Mook Won
    Ness Won

I didnt even finish the T Rex one….I’m watching the Luck one now

172. EnglandRepresent Says:

Hull City 2 – ARSEnal 1

173. moresickaMC Says:

Luck vs Steele was a horrible mismatch. embarassin

174. EnglandRepresent Says:

What’s the difference between a triangle and Tottenham Hotspur?

A triangle’s got more points.

175. RIGZ Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    September 29th, 2008 at 12:07 am

Hull City 2 – ARSEnal 1

Portsmouth 2 – Totty 0

When is the last time you lot WON again…..?

I dunno…I cant even SEE you on the top half of the table….How’s the weather down there?? [II]

LOL

176. and the winner is... Says:

mysonne had mad time to write battle raps….slackin

177. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lmao. It’s a depressing day to be a Yiddo. I stayed up to watch the game last night, shouldn’t have bothered, we’re rubbish. No one’s playin with any heart or soul, Pavlyuchenko looks gash, the only one who was any good was Zokora, the rest of ’em are cheeks. Gutted.

178. paychexx Says:

mook killed the “young hot” nigga
    ness murda mysonne

did anybody notice that mysonne doesnt sound like dmx anymore.
    the nigga got them predator lips

179. Haz Solo Says:

LMAO!!!!!! @ T-Rex reaction

start it at 19:51

180. STarfffffff Says:

whats up with philly niggas talking all that gun talk and money talk when you they all look fucking broke …

how you going to vote for niggas thats lying .. talking all that gun play and money game …

fuck philly niggas … NY all day

181. SC68 Says:

Hott got Cooked…
    Ness ripped Mysonne..
    Tech 9 got T-rex..
    Call me Biased Philly All day

Rex sound like Mook..(Garbage)
    Mysonne.. (trashed)
    Mook got my respect..they should of got someone else then hott to battle..

182. kid cass Says:

YOO CASSIDY ALWAYS SOUNDS LIKE HES RAPPIN EVEN WHEN HES TALKIN >>>>> LOL ANYBODY NOTICE THAT SHIT

183. bz up Says:

e-ness kill mysonne/ tech9 kill t-rex/ but mook kill young hot……

184. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Wiz Khalifa Post Games the WSOHH Battles Says:

[…] Wiz gives some post game commentary on the recent World Series of Hip-Hop battles between Mysonne and E.Ness, Murda Mook and Young Hot, etc. […]