Kanye Avoids Felony Charges

As expected, the L.A. prosecutor’s office has decided not to file felony charges against Kanye and Don C for the LAX incident. TMZ, who had one of their camera’s demolished during the brouhaha, notes that they also declined to pursue the charges.

Props to Lowkeezy for the assist.

44 Responses to “Kanye Avoids Felony Charges”

1. Ghost writer Says:

He snitched…..

2. Ghost writer Says:

LOL

3. Ghost writer Says:

*paints face*

4. Dodger Clemens Says:

LOL @ those mccain t shirts

my mom just called me from lebanon today. she saw a kid in beirut rocking an obama tshirt.

5. Sean Coonery Says:

I’m on my Josh Howard shit right now….

6. R.J.Orion Says:

ashy nigga

>>LOLFAGS… PATRIOTISM SUCKS SHIT

8. Mag Says:

Carl winslow

9. Big_seth Says:

# Ghost writer Says:
    September 26th, 2008 at 5:11 pm

He snitched…..
    ____________________________

HAHA.

On Don C. ?

Ol’ Puff Daddy & Shyne Lookin Niggas

10. Ghost writer Says:

LOL @ my ex telling me she’s single now…..I’m like so?

11. Sean Coonery Says:

The only thing light about McCain…is his skin…Dude looks see-thru…like invisible…

I’ve never seen a person so pale before…his skin is like milk pasteur

I shouldn’t be disrespecting veterans like this…

12. BKScribe Says:

this is the kinda treatment coonery needs

13. catch22 Says:

mccain got some foul teeth too. he got those yellow ass old man smoker teeth. he needs to hit up consequence for a transplant.

14. Sean Coonery Says:

Greenie…I would like to dedicate another song to you…Personally, one of my favs

Kim – Eminem

15. R.J.Orion Says:

why does that chick in the photo look like somebody crossed something out on her forehead, using a wide-tip Sharpie?

16. nation Says:

>> eh! what are you on aboot you canuck? don’t you guys still report to the Queen up there?

you’re lucky i have the utmost respect for you dirty new yorkers. my friend’s dad (die hard New Yorka) is throwing this Breakfast at Tiffany’s themed party for his wife’s 50th birthday (get it, 50’s?) and i can’t make up my mind

tux or the toolie?

17. Ghost writer Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

She looks like she smells like weave and lotion

18. Joe 88 Says:

LOL @ my ex telling me she’s single now…..I’m like so?

^She’s inviting you to roast that ass (no flavor flav special). I’m starting to feel like i’m the only single nigga on nah right.

19. R.J.Orion Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:17 pm
    R.J.Orion Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

She looks like she smells like weave and lotion
    she looks like the decomposing corpse of a murdered prostitute.

20. catch22 Says:

LOL @ ghost.
    always saying peoples picture look like they smell like something.

21. Ghost writer Says:

I keep thinking about it…..and u probably the only single nigga for real….

22. Ghost writer Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    Ghost writer Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:17 pm
    R.J.Orion Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

She looks like she smells like weave and lotion
    she looks like the decomposing corpse of a murdered prostitute.

*looks @ picture*

*dies*

23. catch22 Says:

when did jay say “i will not loose“?

24. Sean Coonery Says:

McCain teeth the same color as my piss…after drinking soda and a bunch of beers…

“Wrist look like a Piss Test“ – Cam’ron

25. green eyes Says:

# Ghost writer Says:
    September 26th, 2008 at 5:20 pm

I keep thinking about it…..and u probably the only single nigga for real….

^ you keep thinking about joe being single? ayo

26. raycharleshamilton Says:

Love Locking Down

27. Ghost writer Says:

catch22 Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    LOL @ ghost.
    always saying peoples picture look like they smell like something.

Nah but she looks like she smells like Halloween costume and sour powder

28. nation Says:

>> she looks like the decomposing corpse of a murdered prostitute.

*needs O2*

29. Ghost writer Says:

catch22 Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    LOL @ ghost.
    always saying peoples picture look like they smell like something.

Nah but she looks like she smells like Halloween costume and sour powder

30. Sean Coonery Says:

I don’t know what you faggots talking about…

That bitch in the pic could get it…

She look like a Spice Girl….

31. Dem Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    Ghost writer Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:17 pm
    R.J.Orion Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

She looks like she smells like weave and lotion
    she looks like the decomposing corpse of a murdered prostitute.

^ it looks like someone peeled out on her forehead

32. nation Says:

dark-skinned Christina Millian, with blue eyes

i would tear that ass up (c) Knocked Up

33. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Kanye will take place of Mark Whalberg in the new Planet of the Apes 2.

34. green eyes Says:

35. Ghost writer Says:

green eyes Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:23 pm
    # Ghost writer Says:
    September 26th, 2008 at 5:20 pm

I keep thinking about it…..and u probably the only single nigga for real….

^ you keep thinking about joe being single? ayo

LOL…..NEVER that my nigga….about my ex chick….and doing the nasty with her for old time sake

36. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ my first love leaving baltimore, moving to memphis, & getting pregnant on me. I just caught up with her, & the funny thing is, this bitch love the fact that the bitch I left her for was a undercover cum bucket.

Old bitch 3
    Joe88 -12

*Sparks purple*

*Stays single*

37. Dem Says:

it look like her forehead is classifed

38. Sean Coonery Says:

Nahright just died down.

39. Ghost writer Says:

Dem Says:

September 26th, 2008 at 5:31 pm
    it look like her forehead is classifed

It looks like barcodes…..I wonder what she hittin’ fo?

40. raycharleshamilton Says:

By Ismael AbduSalaam
    Hip-Hop mogul Jay-Z and Iconix Brand Group, owner of Rocawear Clothing, are being sued in federal court on copyright infringement charges.

The case was filed last Thursday (September 18) in Georgia Northern District Court by I Will Not Lose, LLC, a company claiming that Iconix Brand Group and Jay-Z, real name Shawn Carter, adopted the exact same “I Will Not Lose” trademark.

Last March, Jay-Z sold the rights for Rocawear to Iconix Brand Group for $204 million.

Despite this, Carter is also named in the suit as it is believed by the plaintiff that he continues to oversee the product development, licensing, and marketing of Rocawear.

Last year, Rocawear launched an international “I Will Not Lose Campaign,” (www.iwillnotlose.org) where stars such as Chris Brown and Ciara gave accounts of how they overcame personal challenges before reciting the trademarked phrase “I Will Not Lose.”

I Will Not Lose, LLC (www.iwillnotlose.net) CEO Reggie Tucker alleges in the lawsuit that his company trademarked the brand first and were subsequently ignored throughout 2007 after attempts were made to settle the matter out of court.

The plaintiff is seeking an undisclosed amount of damages for the dilution of their trademark.

At press time calls to attorneys representing I Will Not Lose, LLC were not returned and Jay-Z could not be reached for comment.

41. YDLAFAMS Says:

GO GO KANYE!!!

42. Heinsain Airogance Says:

*searches for youtube vid of Yeezy breaking camera to Micheal Jackson’s ‘Smooth Criminal’*

43. qwertyuiop Says:

love lockdown cover: http://www.zshare.net/audio/195027599a87e30e/

myspace.com/fredaragonmusic

44. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Kanye Has Another Paparazzi Run-In Says:

[…] The pap asks Ye if he wants to apologize for the incident at LAX. He does not. 2068 […]