Video: Joe Budden & Termanology on Lip Service Radio

Joe talks about Prodigy beef

Termanology Freestyle

34 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden & Termanology on Lip Service Radio”

1. Beezy Says:

Giants suspended Burris for Sunday vs. Seattle.

2. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Beezy Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 10:19 am
    The Come Up Show >>>

beezy, you are wise.

i used to intern @ power 99 back in early 2001. . . . wow, that shit was poppin.

3. BabyDoll Says:

Nah Right Signature Blogging Shoe

^Well, I’ll be damned…all praises due eskay. You never cease to amaze me in this blogosphere.

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 10:17 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 10:13 am
    BabyDoll, green, beezy and that other dude … *morning daps*

that better not be for me. . . i’ll bite you.

Go ahead…bite me…lol

5. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Yeah That’s Us was my shit! Hella mad at Ab-Liva scenes with the two chicks, like seriously? LOL What ever happened to shorty in that group?

smooth thug w/ the good hair
    mami wanna holla now
    oh, he liva?
    mami wanna swallow now

and dutchess? she probably work at Palmers as a hostess.

6. b-ease Says:

Beezy Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 10:17 am
    At that time, Gillie was honestly hotter in the streets

^No-sign. Gillie/Major Figgaz was never getting love in Philly like that. I was livin there at the time.

After that, Beanie >>> in Philly.

I was in Philly for a good part of the summer of ’98 and the Figgas was all I was hearing, from windows, from cars, from walkmans. No way they werent receiving any love. No question that Beans was king after the Cosmic Kev tape though.

7. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 10:25 am

smooth thug w/ the good hair
    mami wanna holla now
    oh, he liva?
    mami wanna swallow now

and dutchess? she probably work at Palmers as a hostess.

^*dies* I was watching that video on Youtube a couple of weeks ago…don’t ask me why…lol

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 10:25 am

smooth thug w/ the good hair
    mami wanna holla now
    oh, he liva?
    mami wanna swallow now

and dutchess? she probably work at Palmers as a hostess.

LOL @ Palmers

I’m mad Urban Xpressions is still on TV lol …

9. Beezy Says:

I was in Philly for a good part of the summer of ‘98 and the Figgas was all I was hearing, from windows, from cars, from walkmans. No way they werent receiving any love. No question that Beans was king after the Cosmic Kev tape though.

^I can only speak to my general vicinity…but we were never feeling them. It was damn near 10yrs ago so most of my recollection from that time has been smoked away.

I put Major Figgaz in Philly’s Most Wanted category…straight cornball.

10. b-ease Says:

lol, co-sign

11. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

LOL @ Palmers

I’m mad Urban Xpressions is still on TV lol …

*jaw drops*

no fuckin way.

see, you’re not originally from philly, CiCi, so you weren’t around for the golden years of Urban Xpressions. . . . from like 1995 – 1997!!!!!!

back when it was hosted by Ed Box and some over shorty.

how urban xpressions survive longer than TRL!?

12. Charles Oakley Says:

Matt Millen fired in Detroit. Also, that Killer Mike – Belly of the Beast is a nice track.

13. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I’m straight like 9:15
    2 spliffs of the green now my eyes chinese
    add up multiply, let’s divide this cream…

14. duyukid Says:

15. catch22 Says:

yo in philly you can get beer to go at the bar. how dope is that?

16. Beezy Says:

yo in philly you can get beer to go at the bar. how dope is that?

^I’ve never been to a bar in my life that wouldn’t sell you a sixer for the road if you ask. Nationally and internationally.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

that belly of the beast is stupid nice.

mike’s flow goes PERFECTLY with charlie manson’s rants in between verses.

big ups to the producer of that track.

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 10:30 am

LOL @ Palmers

I’m mad Urban Xpressions is still on TV lol …

*jaw drops*

no fuckin way.

back when it was hosted by Ed Box and some over shorty.

how urban xpressions survive longer than TRL!?

I’m originally from Philly, moved back and forth between MD and Philly all my life. I was in Philly 94′-’95 (Family ish…you know how that be)

I saw Jay-Z’s “Ain’t No Nigga” for the first time on Urban Xpressions. That ish is mad nostalgic to me lol

19. catch22 Says:

i bartended in NY for two years and its actually against the law.

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 10:32 am

Millen gone. Marbury getting traded. Finally, all these long-overdue departures are actually happening.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

ooooooooooooh! it all makes sense now, actually.

but SMH @ urban xpressions have “world premieres” of videos that were out for like a month already. . . .

22. Beezy Says:

i bartended in NY for two years and its actually against the law.

^Wow…I live in NYC and have gotten a couple. Mostly from joint across the street from me where i know the owner/bartenders so i guess they are just lookin out.

NY’s rules on alcohol are so loose compared to PA too….crazy.

23. THE-XFACTA Says:

Prodigy>Joe Buddens

I mean it’s not even close. Yeah Prodigy had a period where for about 2 or 3 albums he didn’t acutally rhyme, but overall he’s that dude!

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Hugs CiCi*

25. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 10:38 am

ooooooooooooh! it all makes sense now, actually.

Where I grew up in Maryland, they didn’t have The Box so when I used to go up to Philly for the summer, we used to sit in front of the TV and watch it all day. I miss those days LOL

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 10:40 am

*Hugs CiCi*

*hugs X-Facta*

27. Beezy Says:

I’m gonna find out Palin’s motorcade route around the city today and go throw tomatoes at the bitch. Its sad its prob her first time in NYC and she is a candidate for VP.

28. Big Homie Says:

Hey CiCi you going to that Power House concert in Oct 24th?

29. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Beezy Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 10:46 am

is this the meeting w/ the UN where they’re not allowed to ask her any questions?

30. HHF Says:

Its time for change, its time for a nerd we can believe in

31. hipsneak Says:

shit was hot!

hipsneak.blogspot.com

32. A-hab Says:

Game aint got beef with Mr botton? Joe is what they call him…Any input?

33. frank1231 Says:

Racist-You only allow white/asain/jewish women post to be posted don-chunky sucks…….

34. Dressing Up Says:

I wish elastic would come back into fashion, I can’t fit into most of wardrobe and the summer is coming fast!