Video: A.P. – Freestyle 101

31 Responses to “Video: A.P. – Freestyle 101”

1. SDP Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:03 pm

For real for real SDP you can ease up on the comments about me…you don’t know me like that at all and that limp ass glock of yours has been no where me. Don’t confuse me with Weezy F. Baby…go fuck him or Baby.

somebodys maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

lol

dont worry. i already did fuck birdman…remember that last time u shaved ur head??

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. catch22 Says:

dont worry. i already did fuck birdman…remember that last time ur head shaved??

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh wow, this nigga is stupid.
    LOL

3. PW Says:

lol

You could just sit and watch this dude take L’s without even saying shit.

R.Friday Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 4:56 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 4:44 pm

Smh @ heffas all uptight in our group about our debate topic.

FOX News being biased vs. Legalizing prostitution.

^ Did y’all debate that as one topic or two separate ones?

^Nah. The debate isn’t until Oct. 16. “See, what had happened was…”

We had to log on and decide on a topic via discussion board on Blackboard (a school based forum). Well, 3 different topics popped up. One shorty was strongly suggesting FOX News, but not everybody was logged on at the time. And since she was so adament about it, the few that was signed on went with her topic. Well, last Thursday was the last day for official submission after class. The only people from our group that was there was just the fellas. No chicks showed up. So I took it upon myself to gather up the posse and suggest legalizing prostitution as oppose to the FOX News joint. Several reasons why:

– We have to debeate in front of an audience (our class). Nothin’ stimulates interest in a bunch of college students more than the topic of sex.

– It’s kind of hard to defend FOX News as NOT being biased, so the debate would be really lopsided. I mean, how in the hell is gonna be fair to those who have to defend FOX News to possibly search for info on the internet to support that topic? Stevie Wonder can see that FOX News is biased, racist, etc. Doesn’t make sense.

– Being that there’s an even amount of guys and girls in the group, it would be easier for the ladies to be able to oppose legalizing prostitution just based on a moral standpoint. Add that along with various references on the internet and it could be a very worthy battle of the sexes. The debate is supposed to be fun to some extent. There’s nothing wrong with having topics you may feel strongly about but, 1.) lets not choose something so obvious, 2.) we need to keep the audience engaged, and 3.) grades are gonna be based heavily on audience participation and probably originality along with debating technique.

It’s gonna be interesting, to say the least.

5. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

wake up with blood stains on the sheets LOL!

not even!

you try em, and they like “i can’t.”

in my mind, i’m just like “and now i gotta beat off on your back when you fall asleep. don’t matter me none.”

6. SDP Says:

# PW Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:08 pm

lol

You could just sit and watch this dude take L’s without even saying shit.

STFU nigga. u in a library.

go increase your scholastic achievement lollllll

7. Chase Says:

*Shows late pass and doctor’s note*

I had no idea that there was a ning page for nahright with everyone’s pic on it.

cOld’s pic is effing hilarious.

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:02 pm

on the flip side, fuck every bum ass hoe that spent the night on their period.

“yea i hope they die, and i hope they burn in hell!”
    (c) samuel l.

wake up with blood stains on the sheets LOL!

9. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

@ Billz

yo, where you go to school?

10. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Shorty left dry blood stains on the toilet seat…

I jumped up so fast and slapped the shit outta her

11. Iceberg Slimm Says:

Getting an education is bad now? Thanks SDP!

12. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^Mr. Papagiorgio = Soulja Boy? LOL

13. SDP Says:

# Chase Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:09 pm

*Shows late pass and doctor’s note*

cOld’s pic is effing hilarious.

birdma..i mean babydolls is funny too.

she look like she missin mannie fresh in those lonely pics

14. MasterOVdutches Says:

blood stains on the sheets when sdp filed baby???
    Just a question( no shots fired )

15. BabyDoll Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:10 pm
    Shorty left dry blood stains on the toilet seat…

I jumped up so fast and slapped the shit outta her

^yo, ya’ll got me cringing and laughing at the same time…ya’ll nahggers are hilarious. What would I do without you?

*thinks about stack of work on desk*

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:09 pm

*Shows late pass and doctor’s note*

cOld’s pic is effing hilarious.

Come join the NahNing party

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:10 pm
    @ Billz

yo, where you go to school?

^Towson University.

LF: This Lazy K/Max B “Max Payne” jumpie is official.

18. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^Mr. Papagiorgio = Soulja Boy? LOL

LOL!

it’d be too obvious if i let off on her stomach. . . gotta be discreet when you skeet.

19. SDP Says:

no iceberg slimm

u fukin numskull i meant why is he on nahright when he at a school library.

it was a joke

and the air u breathe fuckin sucks

u and digital scales..that nigga stay tryna get at me but i ignore him like my
    other bitches.

20. Chase Says:

Come join the NahNing party

^^Will do. Thanks for the invite

21. Culture Shock! Says:

dont worry. i already did fuck birdman
    *Retires prematurely from Nah*
    *Takes what’s left from 401K*

22. SDP Says:

if its one thing i hate.

its when ppl get at me acting like they know wtf is going on.

thats shit annoys me…know what you’re talking about before you speak on it.

shit.

I had to shut my NahNing down. Eskay gotta cut the check.

*does signature Doug E. move in the mirror*

24. SDP Says:

i would hate to have you people as my crowd if i did stand-up comedy

i would flip all you guys off

throw mouses and keyboards at you

then walk off the stage

25. Chase Says:

*does signature Doug E. move in the mirror*

I make sure that do that move everytime i smash a new chick. I tend to save it for when we’re in front of a mirror and she can see.

I hit one girl with the dougie and she knew what that shit was. Shit got wild after that. hahahaha

26. Chase Says:

“You saw how i hit her with the dougie” (c) Cam in Paid in Full

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^Mr. Papagiorgio = Soulja Boy? LOL

LOL!

Seriously Mr. P?!?!

*falls out of bed*

28. Iceberg Slimm Says:

SDP Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:13 pm
    no iceberg slimm

u fukin numskull i meant why is he on nahright when he at a school library.

it was a joke

and the air u breathe fuckin sucks

u and digital scales..that nigga stay tryna get at me but i ignore him like my
    other bitches.
    ———————–
    I’m starting to believe you’re a joke and not a real person. The shit you say desires so much attention whether its to me, BabyDoll or whoever. You talk about eating pussy and Wayne during your spare time and try to come at me? GTFOH nigga. You not a real fucking gangsta, just ask those Asians. You ain’t even allowed in my parameter so hop off my dick.

29. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

she sounds like a keeper!

30. HELLRUGGA Says: