Skyzoo Archives #5 – Rise & Shine/Picture Perfect

skyzoo.jpg

Says Skyzoo:

So this time, i’m giving yall a 2 for 1 bonus. The 5th installment or Skyzoo Archives is 2 joints on one day; “Rise & Shine-2005” and “Picture Perfect-2005”, both produced by Khrysis. A few weeks back I mentioned a trip that I took to NC in 2005 when I first met the the Justus League. Khrysis, 9th, Fatin and I all worked on a ton of joints together that no one’s ever heard. The 2 joints attached are from that trip. “Rise & Shine-2005” is me describing one going after their goals and the idea of drive (or lack thereof). “Picture Perfect-2005” is more story telling and painting pictures. So here they are, “Rise & Shine-2005” & “Picture Perfect-2005”, both produced by Khrysis. Check them out while I go write some more of this album. Remember, “The Salvation” is coming 4th/1st qtr. Holla

Skyzoo – Rise And Shine-2005

Skyzoo – Picture Perfect-2005

Previously: Skyzoo Archives #3 & 4 | Skyzoo Archives #2 – I Got It Covered | Skyzoo ft. E.Ness – Let It Bang (Prod. by 9th Wonder)

138 Responses to “Skyzoo Archives #5 – Rise & Shine/Picture Perfect”

I hit one girl with the dougie and she knew what that shit was. Shit got wild after that. hahahaha

^Yeah, you must be humpin’ on those Section 8 heffas. Lol

2. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Mind detect mind plus mind detect matter

3. R.J.Orion Says:

it’s your favorite blogger’s new favorite rapper

4. Iceberg Slimm Says:

SDP Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:13 pm
    no iceberg slimm

u fukin numskull i meant why is he on nahright when he at a school library.

it was a joke

and the air u breathe fuckin sucks

u and digital scales..that nigga stay tryna get at me but i ignore him like my
    other bitches.
    ———————–
    I’m starting to believe you’re a joke and not a real person. The shit you say desires so much attention whether its to me, BabyDoll or whoever. You talk about eating pussy and Wayne during your spare time and try to come at me? GTFOH nigga. You not a real fucking gangsta, just ask those Asians. You ain’t even allowed in my parameter so hop off my dick.

5. MasterOVdutches Says:

is skyzoo in a brown paper bag in that pic?

6. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Skyzoo > Micky factz

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

in my mind, i’m just like “and now i gotta beat off on your back when you fall asleep. don’t matter me none.”

^Mr. Papagiorgio = Soulja Boy? LOL

LOL!

it’d be too obvious if i let off on her stomach. . . gotta be discreet when you skeet.

Seriously Mr. P?!?!

*falls out of bed*

8. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Seriously Mr. P?!?!

*falls out of bed*

yo, i know a lot of girls that like it when a guy cums on them. . . . that shit brightens my day!

you only be discreet when she’s sleep and she pulled shenanigans earlier. . .

9. Chase Says:

^Yeah, you must be humpin’ on those Section 8 heffas. Lol

^Nah my dude. This chick was in her early 30s at the time, so she probably knew Doug E. Fresh for real. Either way, the doug E. is a classic move

10. SDP Says:

———————–

oh my. i got a fan.

i gave my autograph to your sister yesterday fam. she LOVED IT…ask her about it

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

you only be discreet when she’s sleep and she pulled shenanigans earlier. . .
    Wow, how you conna skeet on a chick while she sleep….

*Fuccin quits*

12. R.J.Orion Says:

RIGZ > skyzoo

13. R.Friday Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:08 pm

^Nah. The debate isn’t until Oct. 16. “See, what had happened was…”

^ Ah, ok. Debates like that are one of the few things I miss since finishing college.

LF: Going to night classes for a master’s is nothing like attending day classes.

14. R.J.Orion Says:

MasterOVdutches Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    is skyzoo in a brown paper bag in that pic?

—————–

clever.

15. nation Says:

>> it’s your favorite blogger’s new favorite rapper

awwwww thanks laaanndd

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:23 pm

you only be discreet when she’s sleep and she pulled shenanigans earlier. . .
    Wow, how you conna skeet on a chick while she sleep….

*Fuccin quits*

That’s exactly what I’m saying. What part of the game is that? That gives me every right to squirt in your face.

Hey DBlock! *hugs* (check your email)

17. catch22 Says:

yo, i know a lot of girls that like it when a guy cums on them.

for some reason i always get the “ew, get me a towel!” type chicks.

*Fuccin quits*

^Crip?

19. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

smh @ the most popular story on CNN today being

it’s so over for america.

20. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Woodro>Rigz>Skyzoo

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hey DBlock! *hugs* (check your email
    *Reciprocates hug *

22. Chase Says:

That gives me every right to squirt in your face.

^While I wouldn’t mind if some of you squirt managed to hit me in the face, there’s no way in hell i’m gonna sit there and let you aim. LOL

>>for some reason i always get the “ew, get me a towel!” type chicks.

^Likewise.

Chase Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:22 pm
    ^Yeah, you must be humpin’ on those Section 8 heffas. Lol

^Doug E. was probably her first.

24. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

catch22 Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:26 pm
    yo, i know a lot of girls that like it when a guy cums on them.

for some reason i always get the “ew, get me a towel!” type chicks.

it don’t even matter then. you now a visual of your seed on her body.

25. R.J.Orion Says:

Yeah, you must be humpin’ on those Section 8 heffas.

—————

dont sleep. section 8 heffas may be high maintenance emotionally, but they require very little financial or time investments to keep their attention. treat them right and they let you hold and use the handy EBT card. mad free groceries at your disposal. get them some waffle house and a pack of newports, and you have a close companion for the weekend. and a friend forever.

26. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Fuccin quits*

^Crip?
    lol, http://www.absolutelynot.com

Me… drunk… in the passenger seat… with a beat on… bout to walk in the club >>

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:29 pm

That gives me every right to squirt in your face.

LOL!!

So why is it okay for you to aim? Isn’t that mad hypocritical lol?

29. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

@ CiCi

that’s just reserved for the chicks that come over and don’t be tryna get it poppin at like 2 or 3am.

the teases.

i feel like you’re a woman that knows what she wants. . . .

“slides a lil closer to CiCi*

30. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Peace Nahgg’s

31. nation Says:

>> it’s so over for america.

even though they’re probably smashing, i feel like she was joking though

this bitch is too hot. her bf, not so much

R.J.Orion Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    Yeah, you must be humpin’ on those Section 8 heffas.

—————

^Oh I agree. Section 8 chicks definitely have their advantages (as long as she let the niggas in front of her building know that “I’m good”). I was simply making it known that a chick who approves of the Doug E. move whilst smashing is probably a hoodrat. Hood chicks ALWAYS got food in their crib too.

33. Chase Says:

So why is it okay for you to aim? Isn’t that mad hypocritical lol?

–Not really. not every girl is cool with taking it in the face. Some are. If you’re not one of them, then thats cool. I’ll let it off where ever you feel comfortable. But if you are. I’m trying to shampoo your hair and open your pores with my kids.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:31 pm

@ CiCi

the teases.

i feel like you’re a woman that knows what she wants. . . .

“slides a lil closer to CiCi*

*slides closer to Mr. Pap*

Do I get to play with your anatomy this time?

35. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

CO-FUCKIN-SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!11

36. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

*slides closer to Mr. Pap*

Do I get to play with your anatomy this time?

whoa.

what happened “last time”??????

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Chase Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:34 pm

So why is it okay for you to aim? Isn’t that mad hypocritical lol?

Well said.

*daps Chase*

LOL.

38. HELLRUGGA Says:

in honor of “politics as usual” …in stores new week…
    TERMANOLOGY – WATCH HOW IT GO DOWN and REMIX

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:36 pm

*slides closer to Mr. Pap*

Do I get to play with your anatomy this time?

whoa.

what happened “last time”??????

The Eagles lost that Monday Night game, so you wouldn’t let me.

40. Crossbow Says:

–Not really. not every girl is cool with taking it in the face. Some are. If you’re not one of them, then that’s cool. I’ll let it off where ever you feel comfortable. But if you are. I’m trying to shampoo your hair and open your pores with my kids.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got a shot off up a chick’s nose one time. I told her I was about to let off and she still kept throatin’. She pulled out too late and I got her. I mean perfect fuckin’ stream too. She couldn’t be mad about it either cause she had a fair warning.

41. R.J.Orion Says:

DBillz says*

(as long as she let the niggas in front of her building know that “I’m good”).

——————–

*FLASHBACK*

word.

when i first met babyLORD’s moms, she lived in a Section8 project. the last physical altercation i almost got into, came as a result of me coming out the apartment, and telling some future felon to not sit on my vehicle whilst he & his future co-defendants smoke their blunt. the little nigga stared me down for about 5 seconds before i reached under his armpits and i picked his young, bitchass off my Honda. i braced myself for the impending jumpoff, then he spat on the ground and said, “here nigga, you must wanna hit this blunt!”, then he threw the clip on the ground and stepped with his future co-d’s…

them “front of the building niggas” will always be a real obstacle when it comes to welfare pimpin’.

42. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

HELLARUGGA = Charles Oakley

43. SDP Says:

i enjoy dick slapping in the face during a blowjob more than cumming in the face.

cuz after i cum..im like “……….im hungry …i want burger king and..this is disgusting..bitch go take a shower”

44. Beezy Says:

Where is the Nah Lite content today? Or are you tryin to let the shoe post rock the top for a minue?

45. Chase Says:

Now thats some cold shitl I know i managed to get some in someone’s nose, but never a good shot in the nose. That shit sounds marvellous

46. SDP Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

DBillz says*

(as long as she let the niggas in front of her building know that “I’m good”).

——————–

*FLASHBACK*

word.

if only u had ur boy sdp wit u dat day

click click paow poaw ping ping bitches (c) American Dream

47. Beezy Says:

SDP Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:48 pm

i enjoy dick slapping me in the face during a blowjob more than cumming in the face.

^*Looks around*

Am I on the right site?

48. Chase Says:

^^Man, i never went into any projects to pick up or see any chick. I used to live in the P’s, so i know how shit goes when strangers come in there to see bitches. I used to tell shorties they can meet me anywhere except for at their house. I’ll drop you back off when we’re done.

49. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

^^^^^^
    LMAO

50. SDP Says:

all this talk about cumming makes me wanna break my fast.

astaghfirullah.

51. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

This is War… God and….War. The ones that trifle even with human life and death…This is War.

52. R.J.Orion Says:

SDP Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:52 pm
    all this talk about cumming makes me wanna break my fast.

astaghfirullah.

—————-

SMH. Kid, you broke fast with them comments you made about 30 comments ago. back in the “cocwave” thread.

53. R.J.Orion Says:

Beezy Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:50 pm
    SDP Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:48 pm

^*Looks around*

Am I on the right site?

————-

are any of us ?

54. SDP Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:56 pm

SDP Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 5:52 pm
    all this talk about cumming makes me wanna break my fast.

astaghfirullah.

—————-

i repented and prayed.

and dat cocwave shit was hilrious.

55. SDP Says:

the homeless sadden me.

i feel worse whenever a homeless person comes up to me and my pockets are full

one moment in time i gave a homeless person $10

he proceeded to “act” like he would be food.

went into the store and got a 40

from then on.

i said if i ever see a homeless person.

its

“i give a bum some samosas and dates on the corner
    cuz if i give him money..his ass will buy some coronas”

56. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*Stays on the humble like Christ do*

57. SDP Says:

the homeless sadden me.

i feel worse whenever a homeless person comes up to me and my pockets are full

one moment in time i gave a homeless person $10

he proceeded to “act” like he would be food.

went into the store and got a 40

from then on.

i said if i ever see a homeless person.

its

“i give a bum some samosas and dates on the corner
    cuz if i give him money..his ass will buy some coronas”

58. PW Says:

Whiskey is gross…just had a few shots and Im on my way out the door.

Peace nahggers.

59. Boosie Says:

LOL at the bloggers posting more skyzoo like he is in high demand…..Beware if you make fun of a blogger’s favorite internet rapper he will hit you with a whole stray shots of their music (yes homo)

Who is really listening to skyzoo?

60. SDP Says:

to act like he would buy food*

61. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Why does sdp continue to *Self-Ether* on levels unseen on nahright…

62. Beezy Says:

Why does sdp continue to *Self-Ether* on levels unseen on nahright…

^LMAO unprecedented

63. SDP Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:03 pm

Why does sdp continue to *Self-Ether* on levels unseen on nahright…

what have i done to you?

*edits*

what have i NOT done to your sister?

64. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

They gave my slide some mets tickets, but she dont wanna drive from jersey to queens….Fucking stupid dumb bitch…

Next time im fucking her ima pee inside her a little bit…..

65. Boosie Says:

I remember when I ethered SDP a while back calling him a fake P.diddy…..Dude got mad and was like “Man motherfuck a jud Buechler” or some shit like that…..

SDP has a psychological internet symptom…..very classic case….he kind of resembles the old hootie….but Hootie was a lot funnier….I guess Dude is entertaining to some degree….I mean when you dont have two-times, what do you do….so let him ride as the next troll….

66. nation Says:

Who is really listening to skyzoo?

^ neither slick nor subtle

67. SDP Says:

Next time im fucking her ima pee inside her a little bit…..

“dick so small you piss on your balls”

who pisses when theyre fukin?

either ur an asian male.

or a fail for your race.

either way ur still a fail….smh i feel sorry for you

68. R.J.Orion Says:

Boosie Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Who is really listening to skyzoo?

—————

word. when i first saw this thread, i felt like it was a shot fired directly at me for suggesting he was mediocre the other day.

69. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Sdp is a wayne loving stan = 2 times love for 50 befor Curtis dropped

70. nation Says:

>> when i first saw this thread, i felt like it was a shot fired directly at me for suggesting he was mediocre the other day.

that’s how the world works, no?

71. SDP Says:

# Boosie Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:09 pm

very funny how u ducked that….u remember the etherings that rained

upon you when you attempted to get at me by checking my facial features

out my dude. very homo dont u think?

i AM who you think you are.

You wanna know what I’ll do? Figure out what you’ll do, i’ll do the same thing..just more of it

(google that one bitch)

72. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Two times > Sdp

73. SDP Says:

I’m the man you think you are…. If you want to know what I’ll do, figure out what you’ll do. I’ll do the same thing–only more of it.

Malcolm X

for u clowns who dont know

74. Boosie Says:

SDP use to come on here as a dude who knew it all and an extreme supporter of Obama, I don’t know if he still does but nonetheless the little dude had a lot of energy and zeal to tell the world wide web what all he knew about life…..Then the nigga switched up his style as gangster and was like Iraq aint nothing compared to OAKLAND…..which every nigga in here laughed….

Little dude thinks he’s gully but at the same time smart….Like If you come at him on some street shit, he’ll try to talk loud and pop off, but then if you’ll say like you’re just some lil project cat who’s nothing, he’ll try to tell you all about his public schooling and how he is out trying to get jobs at starbucks…

Dude was on nahright talking about how he was stranded at in a crakkeresque town at starbucks…..shit was mad funny

75. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

No joke two years ago i went to sob’s i think thats when i first seen skyzoo at sob’s, he did his thing, he had just dropped that mixtape with 9th wonder so it was around that time…anyway we took the train home lol he went to the bk i went to the bx…i think he’s come a long way i wouldnt hate on him, he does it for the music…ifux with skyzoo music

76. Boosie Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:10 pm

Boosie Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Who is really listening to skyzoo?

—————

__________________________________________________________

Lol no doubt it was….

77. SDP Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:13 pm

Two times > Sdp

cuz two-times was your butt buddy???

and two times never killed u posts like i do??

gtfoh.

i dont care if ur my fan or not bitch.

i got enough.

78. Joe 88 Says:

Then he’d be really dun (yeah) Then we really won (yeah)

LOL @ landLORD’s anecdote. I’m assuming this happened in Bammaville, SC. Southerners are more prone to settle a disagreement peacefully. Had that been closer to the Mason-Dixon it probably would’ve gotten ugly. Fast.

^Hol’ up…

That was HIM?

*dumps hot coffee in own lap*

81. PW Says:

Y’all need to stop talking about SDP…i think he’s enjoying it a little too much.

Attention whore maybe?

Im really gone now.

scream my name (uncleeee)… say my name (uncleeee)… say my name (uncleeeee)… I aint fuckin’ wit’chuuuu

83. SDP Says:

# Boosie Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:15 pm

buddy. i think ur confusing me with DPS on the starbucks shit.

and for one

i like the joke around with ppl..lifes too short.

most times i post on here im laughing smiling..w/e the case may be.

u ppl are too homophobic or too self conscious to let one joke out

because ur in fear of your rep?? come on fam..its the fukin internet…

what rep are u scared of? its why i dont respect some ppl on here….

and im not a gangster..never said…

AND I NEVER SAID IRAQ WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO OAKLAND..

U GUYS LIKE TO BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION SO ITS FINE

Lol billz, that mixtape/album is all i bump from max b

All his new shit doesnt compare to pd3

85. R.J.Orion Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:17 pm

———-

it was Greenville SC. plus niggas was mad young. no older than 17,18. Down here, im known as the weirdo neighborhood prophet/freedom-fighter, so i really dont get into too much drama here.

86. SDP Says:

i have relatives in Iraq

i was born in the middle east

so i know more about it than all of you.

so pipe down buddy.

87. Beezy Says:

Lol billz, that mixtape/album is all i bump from max b

All his new shit doesnt compare to pd3

^That Max Payne shit sounds tough as shit. I got Max’s Ning site open all day lettin that joint run.

88. ronaldo Says:

last year, i use to read you guys’ comments before going to class. it was entertaining. then, i went back home for the summer and didn’t really keep up. i come back and two times isn’t here. what happened? dude was entertaining.

89. R.J.Orion Says:

SDP Says:

so pipe down buddy.

————-

AYO

90. Beezy Says:

i have relatives in Iraq

i was born in the middle east

so i know more about it than all of you.

^This gives you no knowledge whatsoever about what its like in Iraq.

91. Boosie Says:

buddy. i think ur confusing me with DPS on the starbucks shit.

and for one

i like the joke around with ppl..lifes too short.

most times i post on here im laughing smiling..w/e the case may be.

u ppl are too homophobic or too self conscious to let one joke out

because ur in fear of your rep?? come on fam..its the fukin internet…

what rep are u scared of? its why i dont respect some ppl on here….

and im not a gangster..never said…

AND I NEVER SAID IRAQ WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO OAKLAND..

U GUYS LIKE TO BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION SO ITS FINE

I SAID OAKLAND WAS AMERICAS AFGHANISTAN AND U GUYS TOOK IT

TO SOME LEVEL…NOW DO I GIVE A FUCK??? ANSWER: NO

IM ON HERE EVERYDAY LAUGHING AT YOU CLOWNS..TOYING WITH YOU

…most shit i say is out of humor..and if u dont like it

guess what …theres an “x” on the top right of your computer screen..go ahead

be my guest…cuz my comments are here to stay

*hears cheers from lurker crowd*
    __________________________________________________________

Lol at the little tyke getting real e-motional on the net…..Nigga talking about click the X button like he run this site…..sound like one of those youtube niggas that make videos and get hate messages….

and oakland aint even close to being afghanistan in America….Oakland aint even in the top 10 most dangerous cities….Lol at this clown wanna make his city more gully than it really is…..

My bad, little tyke on the starbukks stuff, I thought that was you….it seem like it could of been you….you the tyke of little nigga to do that…

92. SDP Says:

SDP Says:

so pipe down buddy.

————-

AYO

lol.

just wondering. do you go out and say “ayo!!!” in public when you see
    shit u think is gay?

just wondering….

93. R.J.Orion Says:

*WARNING*

if you get an e-mail that says 911 sends his regards, or BAREARM, dont open it.

*the end*

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:22 pm
    Lol billz, that mixtape/album is all i bump from max b

All his new shit doesnt compare to pd3

^The Max Payne joint on his webpage is pretty good, but I think it’s a bunch of songs from different mixtapes. PD3 is definitely one of the top mixtapes of the year. I don’t know when the Justo Awards are held, but he should be nominated, if not win, awards.

R.J.Orion Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:22 pm
    D. Billz Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:17 pm

———-

^That’s my only inhibition about moving to the South. Financially it would seem like the more feasible option. But I’ve heard some stories of Northerners who speak their mind not being thought of too highly in those parts. After much discovery, being around more of your own kind doesn’t necessarily mean more peace, evidently. And the West is a bunch of weirdos with the exception of The Bay (excluding the fags).

95. nation Says:

>> Down here, im known as the weirdo neighborhood prophet/freedom-fighter

*pulls up file*

yes, that’s what they said too

96. Joe 88 Says:

Pd3 is reaching classic status in my book, it crept up on me in the later months (n/h)

I thought it couldn’t come close to MDB2 but it’s up there, MDB2 had more slow joints on there with a sprinkle of hardbody shit.

But Pd3 is the perfect balance, if it aint “paperwork” it’s “Baby I wonder” & you got songs with the perfect mixture like “lip sang” & “picture me rollin”

*Turns up Max B “Try Me”*

97. SDP Says:

oh hes trying to get at me now??.. lol

calm down bitch…ur leash aint that loose

and you are

wrong
    wrong
    wrong
    wrong
    wrong

i can ether and school you on some shit about iraq, oakland and the middle east if your up for the discussion..

if not..u can pussy out.

98. R.J.Orion Says:

just wondering. do you go out and say “ayo!!!” in public when you see
    shit u think is gay?

————-

all the time.

at home, in public, on the phone, with wifey, with children, while im watching TV, etc..

but mostly, when reading your comments.

R.J.Orion Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:28 pm
    *WARNING*

if you get an e-mail that says 911 sends his regards, or BAREARM, dont open it.

*the end*

^I set you up too, “Fresh” (the movie) style. He got me first (none) whilst I’m sittin’ here in the library. He asked for two addys, yours and Cold’s. Cold should be the next victim.

*realizes what he did*

*checks his zodiac*

*all appears to make sense*

100. Boosie Says:

I wouldn’t advocate no nigga to live in the rural south…..Niggas smile too much and too friendly…niggas all up in your bees wax….If you carry yourself proper, and are financially stable people want to hang on to you…….

Food is a lot better, but damn people are too noisy and niggas is always staring….

East, west, midwest…..people mind their own business
    Niggas so quick to be your friend and hang out with you……shits disgusting b.

101. Beezy Says:

*Turns up Max B “Try Me”*

^Swaggerific

*Rides the wave*

102. Boosie Says:

Correction: niggas is nosy

103. SDP Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:30 pm

just wondering. do you go out and say “ayo!!!” in public when you see
    shit u think is gay?

————-

all the time.

but mostly, when reading your comments.

YOU’RE MY IDOL WHEN IT COMES TO SHUTTING PEOPLE UP ON BLOGS.

I SWEAR.

IM A FAN. ur an intelligent amazing guy… no homo. no ayo?

104. nation Says:

>> if you get an e-mail that says 911 sends his regards, or BAREARM, dont open it.

what it is

105. nation Says:

Sent from my iPhone

^ how bad could it be

106. SDP Says:

# nation Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:33 pm

what it is

its a picture of me piping your girl dont open it

i quit. i quit i quit i quit

Joe 88 Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:30 pm

*Turns up Max B “Try Me”*

^Co-siggity. I was reluctant to listen the first time because I didn’t think it was gonna live up to MDB v2. But alas, right after the opener “Paperwork”, it gets better with each track. That mixtape is a classic. Fuck it.

And I know Jim has to be extra salty (no fatback). As soon as Max left and started on a rampage, his build has been building while Jim’s is declining by the hour. And it seems like Jim is only relevant when journalists ask him about Max. Then he can squeeze in his weak comeback/gripe for about 60 seconds. After that, the interview is dull with nothin’ more to talk about.

These are sad days in the Dips.

LF: Both of Hell Rell’s albums are solid. “Get Ready” is workout/drive-by music.

108. Boosie Says:

oh hes trying to get at me now??.. lol

calm down bitch…ur leash aint that loose

and you are

wrong
    wrong
    wrong
    wrong
    wrong

if not..u can pussy out.
    _________________________________________________________

Nigga is on his two times shit now……repeated the word “wrong” five times in a row…..Now he’s mad and really e-motional…..the little tyke wants to have a debate about oakland being like Afghanistan….

People in the middle east are going through a lot more than niggas getting over on the government in oakland…..Oakland would be like a dream to them….Come on little tyke aka Two times Jr….

109. R.J.Orion Says:

Boosie says

niggas is always staring….

————-

LMAO.. that shit is so true.

and when you catch them staring, they dont even look off. they continue to stare, like you supposed to acknowledge their staring with a greeting.

“WTF is you lookin at?” always works well.

110. Beezy Says:

Boosie Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:32 pm

East, west, midwest…..people mind their own business
    Niggas so quick to be your friend and hang out with you……shits disgusting b.

^Yeah, I’m not too fond of the “hey, how YOU durn?” type atmosphere. Makes me paranoid and untrustworthy of those types. I know it’s “hospitality”, but 9 times outta 10 I REALLY don’t care to know you like that. Regardless if it’s a chick that’s tryin’ to get with it, or a dude who’s tryin’ to be cool with me. I like to be left alone, for the most part. My circle is real small. Not only does that stem from my B’more upbringing, but part Only-Child Syndrome.

112. R.J.Orion Says:

nation Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:34 pm
    Sent from my iPhone

^ how bad could it be

—————–

there’s mad cocwaving going on.

113. SDP Says:

want me to respect you sir?

1. act your age
    2. step up on your humor comments against me
    3. do some research

oakland ca, 6 deaths a day (average)

oakland is not a big city

population

399484

do the math

bitch

and remember those 3 points i started with

1. act your age
    2. step up on your humor comments against me
    3. do some research

and then i will respect you

ya dig? :)

114. biz Says:

lupe= rap jesus

Boosie says

niggas is always staring….

^When Baltimoreans do that (the niggas), they waitin’ for you to say somethin’ or stare back so that they can pop off. Smfh. That’s one characteristic about my city that I never particulary liked. I mean, if it’s beef, just pop off and lets get it over with… win, lose, or draw. But don’t wait for a mofo to walk by so that you can grill EXTRA hard. Then other times you gotta watch out for the “admirers”. You could have on some fresh kicks and niggas will look you up and down like a chick like they about to holla or some shit.

Mofos will see you in the store and point at ya kicks, on some “yo, I fucks wit’ dem yo… where you cop dem at?”

116. R.J.Orion Says:

when a black person in the south approaches you real friendly, brace yourself, they’re gettin’ ready to ask you for some sort of favor.

random bamma: “HEYYYY, look here, my mannnnn…. which way is you drivin’ ?”

RJOrion: where you need to get to?

random bamma: “downtown over by the Rescue Mission…”

RJOrion: sorry chief, im going the other way.

random bamma: “thats cool, you can drop me off on Wade Hampton Blvd. by the bus station.”

RJOrion: nigga please.

117. Boosie Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

Boosie says

niggas is always staring….

————-

LMAO.. that shit is so true.

“WTF is you lookin at?” always works well.
    ________________________________________________________

I swear to god that shit happens to me all the time……Like in most places, women will look off, not these hoes down here….bitches will stare like a nigga and look at you like “what”…..Old bitches be staring too….I almost thought I was about to get into it over some shit like that….but Usually they’ll be like “how you doin” with a smile, so I just come to the conclusion that that is what they do, no harm is intended…..Where I grew up if a nigga look at you for a long period of time, you bound to start throwing hands….

118. Beezy Says:

oakland ca, 6 deaths a day (average)

^You must be talking deaths…like old people included and other random shit. Not murders. That would be 1800 murders per year, which would make it the murder capital times like 6.

LF: I’m an old-school kicks connoseuier:

Forums
    Vandals
    Bo Jacksons
    Dunks
    M-Squads
    Blazer mids
    Forces (not Uptowns)

I haven’t bought any late model kicks in 4 years (those Dub Zeros, that fucked my toes up during a pick-up game with my pops, smh).

120. Boosie Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:47 pm

random bamma: “HEYYYY, look here, my mannnnn…. which way is you drivin’ ?”

RJOrion: where you need to get to?

random bamma: “downtown over by the Rescue Mission…”

RJOrion: sorry chief, im going the other way.

RJOrion: nigga please.
    __________________________________________________________

LMAO…..TRUE TRUE TRUE dat…..Dats why I learned you can’t make yourself available or be friendly to everybody…..I’m not a fan of that shit…

121. Joe 88 Says:

>You must be talking deaths…like old people included and other random shit. Not murders. That would be 1800 murders per year, which would make it the murder capital times like 6.

^I was thinking the same thing. Those #’s are fucked up if there all murders

122. HELLRUGGA Says:

Flows/Stlyles…
    MAX Biggavel is the best without album rapper outta nyc
    Vigilante Season Owww ! Amalgam Digital Owww !
    (not a lyricism talk) ! We So Wavy,
    Gain Green Fux Wit Ya Boi! Bitche!!

123. Joe 88 Says:

@ Billz

The Nigga eskay was tryna slide your plans of bringing back mountain gears yesterday.

*Throws on blogger versace driving shoes*

This spanish chick that just walked by got a water head.

125. nation Says:

126. nation Says:

127. rex hussla Says:

Maaaan McCain is so shook…he’s talking about postponing the debate again. He knows his ass is about to be roasted [ll] Friday night.

Joe 88 Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:52 pm
    @ Billz

^Yeah, he was tryin’ to empty the clip on the low. Actin’ like M-Gears didn’t have it’s run from like ’96 to ’98, maybe ’99. I’m STILL lookin’ on the net for a pair. And it’s a particular style I want.

129. R.J.Orion Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:49 pm
    LF: I’m an old-school kicks connoseuier:

————–

suede Puma Clydes… any color scheme = GOAT old school kicks.

130. SDP Says:

damn land

can someone say no mercy?

you will win the nigga please award.

ay whose ready to laugh.

does anybody wanna laugh. i got some funny pics

131. R.J.Orion Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:54 pm
    D. Billz Says:

September 24th, 2008 at 6:49 pm
    LF: I’m an old-school kicks connoseuier:

————–

suede Puma Clydes… any color scheme = GOAT old school kicks.

^I still need a pair of those. A red pair.

However, Puma Sky II high tops > Clydes

134. ODEMIC Says:

# biz Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 6:45 pm

lupe= rap jesus
    ———————-

looking for a messiah(c) Kanye West “Promised Land”

Peace landLORD

136. JALbert Says:

Oakland murder rate = 1 every 2.5 days (c) 2006 statistics.

137. SDP Says:

# JALbert Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 7:04 pm

Oakland murder rate = 1 every 2.5 days (c) 2006 statistics.

ur 2 years late. the rate jumped over 24 months