Video: Termanology Release Party Footage

Intro/How We Rock

Termanology ft. Lil Fame – In The Streets

Preemo brings a “little person” onstage to do the Biz dance

35 Responses to “Video: Termanology Release Party Footage”

1. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

2. the watcherz Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:16 am

I never had to worry about getting jumped for my clothes cause nothing I had was in style, moms aint belive in spending over 100 dollars for no pair of nothing, my first pair of jordans I brought myself, one of the best feelings ever.

Really smh @ moms buying me a rooky jacket (fake first down) when in middle school, the jokes just kept coming.

thats good yall nigga aint get whateva yall wanted…..those usually the people that manage money better for sum reason…..i was a lil spoiled nigga coming up….so when i had to get my self i had a real problem wit managing money…..i just started to learn to discipline myself and say noooo….i wish i wasint so spoil cause it took me forever to learn the true value of money

3. Plug Says:

my old bird never bought me name brand clothes. she told me to get a job and buy them myself. so at age 14 I started grinding at Old Country Buffet AKA Sweden house. when I got paid I was like ain no way Im blowin my whole check on gear. thus tall tees were born

4. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

chris rock look scary as shit up above . . . like he knows you’re doing something wrong. . . .

5. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ this capri wearer trying to dictate what’s cool and what isn’t.

^We came to the conclusion that “3/4 shorts” are cool already, & you still wear hockey jerseys in the summer time

Fubu making a comeback > Starter making a comeback

6. Joe 88 Says:

I also noticed most ninjas that was spoiled with clothes & games & shit like that don’t have a urge to be up on the new electronics or new gear, my homeboy use to have every single pair of jordans ever when we was young, I seen his closet (n/h) recently & this nigga had like 9 of the same pair of nike’s, i’m looking like “wtf”

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:23 am

This dude was losing his mind on the trolley yesterday because he lost his job. Dudes are hurting right now. He had that “I’mma jack your shit” look on his face LOL.

on metro or septa?

b/c if it was septa, don’t get off until after that nigga gets off!

it’s sooooooooooooo cold in the P

On SEPTA. Dude was getting a whole bunch of shit off his chest. Everyone just had to stand there and take it.

8. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i got all you niggas beat:

i remember racking leaves in 6th grade and buying my own playstation for christmas.

9. Ghost writer Says:

you still wear hockey jerseys in the summer time

*dies*

10. Beezy Says:

on metro or septa?

b/c if it was septa, don’t get off until after that nigga gets off!

it’s sooooooooooooo cold in the P

^Always keep your guard up on the Septa trains…especially that Trenton/Philly (R6?) route. The wolves is out!

11. G7 Says:

>>Preemo brings a “little person” onstage to do the Biz dance

^watching this now and dying…lmao. looks like a midgety kadeem hardison

12. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^^anything to trenton is duck huntin season.

but i’m talkin that broad street line.

hands down the pissiest, ghettoest stretch of public transportation in america.

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:29 am

on metro or septa?

b/c if it was septa, don’t get off until after that nigga gets off!

it’s sooooooooooooo cold in the P

Word. Hitting people over the head with hammers is the beginning. SMH.

14. G7 Says:

>>racking leaves

^ i remember raking leaves when i was younger. racking leaves must be some different kinda technique.

15. Beezy Says:

hands down the pissiest, ghettoest stretch of public transportation in america.

^Co-sign to the fullest. I seen a crackhead taking a shit right on the platform before….I think it was @ the Farimount stop. Maybe Girard.

16. the watcherz Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 11:28 am
    thats true i feel the same way……the hard part is when u offically doing for your self…… getting your self to chill and telling your self….im not that lil fly spoiled nigga anymore….sum people get it faster than others

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:31 am

^^anything to trenton is duck huntin season.

but i’m talkin that broad street line.

hands down the pissiest, ghettoest stretch of public transportation in america.
    Super co-sign

DC/MD/NoVa people are ungrateful as hell. The Metro trumps all of public transportation. Metro> SEPTA, NJ Transit.

18. legindary Says:

i was there. backstage. good show man

19. the watcherz Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 11:31 am

^^anything to trenton is duck huntin season.

but i’m talkin that broad street line.

hands down the pissiest, ghettoest stretch of public transportation in america.
    i wouldent touch that shit you payed me (n/h)…..newark got a fucked up bus system 2

20. Beezy Says:

hands down the pissiest, ghettoest stretch of public transportation in america.
    Super co-sign

^Metro>>>

I’d eat food right off the ground on the Metro. Literally.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Super co-sign

i was trippin b/c a couple years ago, metro raised the fair like $.10, and niggas in the DMV was losin it!

the train fare went up to $1.35!!!

little do they know about those $2.00 bus rides w/ the $.40 transfers. . . or the $7 train rides on the regional rail. . . . little do they know. . .

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:37 am

Super co-sign

the train fare went up to $1.35!!!

When SEPTA tokens went up, I was hot. $2.90?! I can’t get around DC in a day on $3.00 easy…

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

*can

24. Ghost writer Says:

Can I live?

25. Big Homie Says:

I hate the fuckin’ Metro

26. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

G7 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 11:32 am
    >>racking leaves

*dies*

i was hoping nobody caught that.

27. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 11:45 am
    I hate the fuckin’ Metro

go to philly for a week.

DMV is spoiled.

Term is suspect. Niggas who rhyme words for the sake of rhyming disgust me. What are you saying wheres the content. Niggas is too mechanic and forgort the essense/art form.

I can rhyme multi syllable words blah blah blah, FOH.

29. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:47 am

I can rhyme multi syllable words blah blah blah, FOH.

^Co-siggidy, but those the type of nigas that get love on this site, lyrical nobodies. Can rhyme a bunch of words, but has nothing behind the words,

shits crazy b

30. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Term is suspect
    ^^^^^
    Objection over ruled, sit down counselor!

>>Co-siggidy, but those the type of nigas that get love on this site, lyrical nobodies. Can rhyme a bunch of words, but has nothing behind the words,

get the fuck outta here, the nigga is saying something, don’t be mad if you can’t understand it.

32. masterOVdutchez Says:

when pimps in the crib maa

33. G7 Says:

Term’s flow got too much whisper in it. other than that he’s aiight.

34. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Term is nice, niggas are buggin…..like kiss ever talks about something other than drugs,guns and bitches….smh….if you dont like a nigga then thats it but your opinions have to some foundation behind it

35. Culture Shock! Says:

Rhyming a bunch of words and saying nothing > Not being able to rhyme and saying nothing.