Max B – Disturbia Money & We Sippin Grand Cru

Max B – Disturbia Money

Max B ft. French Montana – We Sippin Grand Cru

Bonus: Max B – Bigga Made Me Cum [ll]

77 Responses to “Max B – Disturbia Money & We Sippin Grand Cru”

Bic pen

2. the watcherz Says:

owwwww

3. Beezy Says:

Biggavelli >>>

>>Co-siggidy, but those the type of nigas that get love on this site, lyrical nobodies. Can rhyme a bunch of words, but has nothing behind the words,

get the fuck outta here, the nigga is saying something, don’t be mad if you can’t understand it.

5. the watcherz Says:

fucking a chick face>>Biggavelli

6. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i can’t be sure if eskay puposely finds the gayest max b pics.

or if all his pics are just uber gay.

lol Max musta changed the title.

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

9. Joe 88 Says:

^Understand who? I don’t even listen to that nigga, never even gave one of his songs a listen, but I wasn’t talking bout term when I cosigned cold, I was talking bout lyrical niggas that don’t say nothing in general, now if he falls in that catagory, fine, but my comment wasn’t aimed at him, really I could care less about duke

OOwwwwwwwwww!

10. Beezy Says:

Max back look tired in that pic….he got New York on it.

>>Term is nice, niggas are buggin…..like kiss ever talks about something other than drugs,guns and bitches….smh….if you dont like a nigga then thats it but your opinions have to some foundation behind it

niggas is mad, but I don’t understand why. how you gonna sit there and call yourself a hip-hop fan and say that Term isn’t saying anything in his rhymes? I know the type of rapper they’re talking about who just spits words to spit ’em, and Term is definitely not that dude. if you don’t like him, just say you don’t like him, cuz you loose credibility when you start making up inaccurate criticisms.

12. Jimmy Valentime Says:

that mixtape with stack max jim and mel … mob

is my fav mixtape of all time and i only rank DI 1 higher in terms of best diplomat related lp

13. BabyDoll Says:

Nice picture *daps all*

>>I don’t even listen to that nigga, never even gave one of his songs a listen,

so, again, how you know you don’t like him?

15. Jimmy Valentime Says:

rap fans in the 2000’s = green eggs and ham …

16. the watcherz Says:

Jimmy Valentime Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 11:57 am
    that mixtape with stack max jim and mel … mob

co-signs 75%
    stack is still better than 99.5 of dudes under 25

>>so, again, how you know you don’t like him?

matter of fact, forget it, I don’t feel like having this conversation today.

*lights clip*

18. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

“I’m chillin, you see me. I got that Poland Spring.”

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

speaking of which, if Politics As Usual leaks i need niggas to do the right thing and let me know….

20. Jimmy Valentime Says:

meaning everybody bases there oppinion on how the rapper looks or dresses

21. Ghost writer Says:

Where is Royce? When is the battle going to start with Joey…..Royce is one of those rappers Joe88’s talking about…..ain’t saying shit

22. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 12:00 pm

Go and buy that shit D Block

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

rap fans in the 2000’s = green eggs and ham …
    ha

24. Beezy Says:

yo eskay throw that Max song from Lite in this post…shit is languishing out there. Max needs to be at the top of the marquee.

25. G7 Says:

26. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Go and buy that shit D Block
    You reaching lol

27. RIGZ Says:

# Ghost writer Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 12:00 pm

Nah Royce says alot

Listen to “Death Is Certain”

That album was like Mood Muzik before Mood Muzik

28. Joe 88 Says:

>I don’t even listen to that nigga, never even gave one of his songs a listen,

>>>so, again, how you know you don’t like him?

^I never said I didn’t like him, i’m just making a early choice on not listening to this nigga, some people just give you that vibe. No shots, but most underground people that get love on this site are not my cup of tea, just being real

once again no shots

29. nation Says:

We Sippin Grand Cru

^ dead

30. RIGZ Says:

How you know if you never listened to ’em?

I dont understand

31. Joe 88 Says:

Remy Martin > Remy X.O > Remy Grand Cru

32. Ghost writer Says:

RIGZ Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 12:04 pm

How you know if you never listened to ‘em?

I dont understand

Good point

33. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Joe, i not saying that you love the nigga (no) but he isnt like D.Goines/M.facts or A.Roth if thats what your thinking…..by the way Paper Trail i need your rating? (no)

34. RIGZ Says:

LF: Tupac interviews >>>>>>> HipHop

35. nation Says:

Jimmy mad that Chrissy touched it in Miami

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

She touched it at the dentist

37. Big Homie Says:

Max B getting it in the past few days.

38. Joe 88 Says:

How you know if you never listened to ‘em?

I dont understand

^I didn’t expect anyone to understand, I don’t have to get on a roller coster to know I wont like it, I don’t have to eat pig feet to know I won’t like it. Just because a nigga rap don’t mean I have to give him a try, even if we are in the same biz-ness, he might look at my fan base & make his choice, who am I to force something on him? (n/h)

Understand me now?

39. Ghost writer Says:

Chrissy loves Max

40. RIGZ Says:

41. G7 Says:

>>Max B getting it in the past few days.

^ayowzers

42. Joe 88 Says:

@D_Block

I haven’t had too much listening time on my hands, but i’ve listen to the first 8 songs on paper trail & all of them was hot, even the track with luda smuda, lol

43. RIGZ Says:

Understand me now?

You cant form an opinion on something you know nothing about.

That is the very basis of ignorance itself.

44. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign, i’m judging his music off of his fans i.e you & others

45. Beezy Says:

Top of the World > Rest of Paper Trail

>>SMH @ dudes judging someone’s music off their picture & the font their name’s typed in

shits disgusting b and borderline fruit basket.

47. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

you see me. I got that Poland Spring.

48. Chase Says:

Understand me now?

^^Joe I think we all understand that you can choose not to listen to someone for no reason at all cuz thats your choice, but the thing is that how can you judge something that you never listened to. You can choose not to listen for any reason or no reason at all, but how could you give an opinion one way or another about him or anyone else that you never listened to…

49. BabyDoll Says:

I hate Times New Roman…it’s so boring and typical

50. Ghost writer Says:

Old Max B > Max B without Jimmy (none)

51. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That is the very basis of ignorance itself
    This is true rigga

52. Joe 88 Says:

You cant form an opinion on something you know nothing about.

That is the very basis of ignorance itself.

^You never tasted pig feet, & said you will never eat it right? But how do you know it aint good if you never tried it? Yeah, you read up on it, but how would you really know? Exactly, now let’s say term to me is like pig feet to you, you understand me now?

I don’t see the ignorance at all

53. RIGZ Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 12:09 pm

^Co-sign, i’m judging his music off of his fans i.e you & others

Which is just as stupid

54. Beezy Says:

Old Max B > Max B without Jimmy (none)

^Max B > Jimmy

Max B > Juelz

55. Joe 88 Says:

For the record, I NEVER JUDGE THIS NIGGA TERM IN MY LIFE ya’ll making up shit now, stop it. I just said based off ya’ll reactions to his music he aint what I wanna hear, period.

56. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Paper Tail is my Fav album of the year thus far, not the best but my personal favorite and im not even a huge Tip fan although i am a fan.

57. Joe 88 Says:

Which is just as stupid

^No it’s not.

58. Ghost writer Says:

Beezy Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    Old Max B > Max B without Jimmy (none)

^Max B > Jimmy

Max B > Juelz

No brainer…..just saying….I like the old Max better (none)

pigs feet and music are two different things.

60. Ghost writer Says:

When he was wit the Set

61. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    I hate Times New Roman…it’s so boring and typical

i fux w/ georgia (the font. . . . and the country)

62. Joe 88 Says:

Max B > Jimmy

^Co-sign

Max B > Juelz

^No-sign

Juelz was killing them verses on that skull gang mixtape. That song with him, wayne & that country nigga over the kuntry king beat “that’s right” goes hard (n/h)

63. masterOVdutchez Says:

max b is a mumble-aholic

64. RIGZ Says:

But I’ve never said Pig Feet dont taste nice.

The point is I DONT KNOW HOW IT TASTES. So I have no opinion on it.

If I was to act like I know what that shit tastes like & say its disgusting, that would be ignorant. Which is essentially what you’re doing.

Its like the people saying all black people are animals, but have never come into contact with a black person in their life. Same shit. Same ignorance.

65. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Max B > Juelz
    GTFOH and stay out

66. Beezy Says:

>>>>Dipset

67. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Taste good >> taste nice.

LOL

68. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    pigs feet and music are two different things.

^How? You gotta try everything to form an opinion, just like ya’ll was telling me, but the dude rigz said he will never try it, but in the same breath try to force this white nigga term on me (n/h). Like I been saying you can make a choice on liking something w/o never trying it, that’s human nature, we all do it, or did it before, I don’t see why this is so hard to understand

>>for example, I shouldn’t like Weezy’s music, yet I do. but I wouldn’t have known that had I never listened.

^Why shouldn’t you like weezy?

69. Chase Says:

^^That’s the best song on the mixtape. Juelz’s weed carriers arent that bad.

all motherfuckers from Baltimore can’t dress.

I’ve never actually been to B’More, but based on Joe88’s capris fetish and Billz’ Mountain Gears, I’m gonna go ahead and make that generalization.

71. D_Block_4_Life Says:

or being prejudice

72. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Joe88’s capris fetish and Billz’ Mountain Gears
    Oh man

73. lol Says:

dudes name is French Montana

74. Belize Says:

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww

75. Been doing this since 87 Says:

THIS IS BELOW PAR, IS MAX FALLING OFF? TOO MUCH HENNY GOT TO HIS HEAD? HIS WORK ETHIC ON THESE TRACKS SEEM DISSAPATED. COME BACK TO THE BEACH MAX, YOUR MISSING THE WAVE.

76. Jewtino Says:

Cam > Jim > Max

77. Los Says:

Jewtino is a crack addict. And I’ll say it again, for all you numbskulls, Max B is the best doin it right now. Don’t sleep…these tracks hardly showcase his talent.