J The S ft. B.O.B. – Another Round

peace.jpg

J The S ft. B.O.B. – Another Round

Hit the jump for a few more shots from the video shoot, which features Emilio Rojas, Donny Goines, Mr. Peter Parker, Reality, and The Greater Good.

bob_girls.jpg

3_amigos.jpg

party_peeps.jpg

39 Responses to “J The S ft. B.O.B. – Another Round”

1. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

2. Joe 88 Says:

These niggas look gay as hell

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:23 am
    Naw on the real it was back my freshman year in high school. Someone laced it with weed while we were puffin at the bus stop. I sort of knew it was laced, but didn’t care at the time. Shit had me seeing shit in triples on the ride to school. But it was weird, that I took my earch science exam that morning and I A’ced it.

———–

Coke laden blunts are wack and they smell like boiled yams… I wouldn’t recommend that for anyone!

4. the watcherz Says:

i just heard trail album…….it pretty hot….I still like urban legend and king better

5. Ghost writer Says:

I wonder what would’ve happened if 50 never made that song Candy Shop…..or the other one……where would he be now

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

the watcherz Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:25 am

———

TI has perfected the 3 syllable flow!

7. Digital Scales Says:

Funny shit is jae hood will always be seen as the little nigga from d-block he gon be 40 and still looked at as the little nigga from d block…

On some Gary colman,webster,the kid from the wonder years,bow wow ect…

I was kinda feeling what he was saying about jadakiss ol sloppy ninja turtle looking mofo, he prob hasn’t had a fight since 93 lol

Slick talk will get niggas outta anything(nh)

8. Beezy Says:

J the S? He stole that name from Jake the Snake.

9. G7 Says:

j the who?

10. Big Homie Says:

*The blunt we was smokin was laced with coke I mean

Shorty on the right in the 2nd pic got a big ass forehead

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

You may have not noticed but G-Units demise came right after they let go of Olivia.. I wonder if she was the ‘brains’ behind the whole thing

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 10:22 am

Digital Scales Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:21 am
    Jae hood is a funny nigga

————

That’s funny… His step dad thought the same thing

*hits X-Facta* Shame on you…

13. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

shorty look like coral from the real world.

14. Digital Scales Says:

Nigggas telling stories of crackhead blunts? lol

15. Digital Scales Says:

Shorty on the left in the 2nd pic looks like she needs a blunt laced with cocaine

16. G7 Says:

@ Digital Scales

you were asking if Jay freestyled over Grindin’. He did. Got it here. The lyrics are from Hovie Baby. He also spits over some Foxy beat off Chyna Doll.

17. the watcherz Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:26 am
    the watcherz Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:25 am

———

TI has perfected the 3 syllable flow!
    his flow always been hot…that whats caught my ear towards him…but now his lyrics got stronger though……and he still got sum aggressiveness but not on the level of king (maybe it was a diffrent situation)

18. Big Homie Says:

Nigggas telling stories of crackhead blunts? lol

^ I’m not a crackhead. I am an alcoholic. You just misunderstood (c) Latarian

19. G7 Says:

incase you didn’t hear it elsewhere

20. Joe 88 Says:

R.I.P LRG?

I swear, LRG makes some tight clothes, but I never liked LRG, it was like a saviour for dirty niggas. LRG specializes in brown & green colors, which is dirty niggas favorite colors besides black, I seen some tight LRG shit that I would rock, but I rather not, just not my steez. I think LRG had it’s run, we should bury it next to BOSS, RP55, & Enyce

21. G7 Says:

>>TI has perfected the 3 syllable flow!

^lol

22. Beezy Says:

Shorty on the right in the 2nd pic got a big ass forehead

^Five-head

23. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

the only “drug” i’ve tried was weed.

and i had to fall back b/c i remember we was in my man bonneville hotboxin, drivin down broad st, and i get reeeeeeeeeeeal mad b/c when i got the blunt back, it was all wet and shit. . . apparently weed makes me angry.

24. Beezy Says:

^She definitely was giving brains to G-Unit…if thats what your asking.

25. Joe 88 Says:

That foxy beat hov rapped on wasn’t from chyna doll, that was the “stylin” beat, with nore & some other bozo’s on there, forgot what album that was on tho, young chris really killed that beat

Rule #1, keep them gloves on you, but aint no fighting, aint nobody tyson – Young Chris

26. b-ease Says:

*sniffs 8-ball and mimics Bobby Browns choreography from My Perogative until heart explodes*

>>J the S? He stole that name from Jake the Snake.

that is Jake The Snake

28. G7 Says:

>>Shorty on the right in the 2nd pic got a big ass forehead

^her father is a Klingon(sp?)

29. the watcherz Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:32 am
    R.I.P LRG?

they coats and jacks stay popping though…….and always have decent hoodies ……..i feel though once dirty niggas wear it i stop fucking wit it asap…..but if i like i get it

30. Beezy Says:

I think LRG had it’s run, we should bury it next to BOSS, RP55, & Enyce

^Boss is still nice for its upscale attire…suits, etc.

31. Ghost writer Says:

What name brand clothes do you guys wear? (no homo) Cause it seems like y’all don’t rock nothing that’s popular…….shits funny….I still rock a rocawear polo…..fuck what y’all think….

32. Joe 88 Says:

I Like the LRG hoodies that came out last year tho, with the horse & the jockey holding the flag, that was illy, but when I first saw it I thought it was polo.

33. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

we should bury it next to BOSS, RP55, & Enyce

damn i had some fly ass enyce shit back in the day, too. . . .

34. the watcherz Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:36 am

i wear underground streetwear…..10 deep,, lamar and dualey, the hundres, but i rock americaN eagle 2(its only preppy if you wear it preppy 2 nigga)

35. G7 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 10:35 am

^I have foxy rapping over it on a tape somewhere. thought it was on her album. guess not.

36. Culture Shock! Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 10:35 am

>>Shorty on the right in the 2nd pic got a big ass forehead

^her father is a Klingon(sp?)

^She still got nice titties though.

37. JALbert Says:

I’ve got a fair amount of Avirex in my closet. Jeans are comfortable, and I like some of their hoodies and polos.

*prepares to be clowned*

38. the watcherz Says:

b.o.b must be a bum…he probley smashed that forehead chick…….if i got a video on t.v im fucking the finest hoes…fuck settling for less

39. Iceberg Slimm Says:

# JALbert Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 10:42 am

*prepares to be clowned*
    —————————
    Avirex nigga? GTFOH. I rock whatever looks nice and that usually doesn’t include big brand clothing. And Polos will never go out. But anybody else notice how white people only rock Ralph Lauren polos (or American Eagle) but blacks will wear any brands’ polos?