DMX Hospitalized for “Fear of Stroke”

Damn homey, you need to slow it down.

via MTV News

DMX was rushed to the emergency room of a South Florida hospital on Sunday morning, for what an unidentified source told TMZ.com was “fear of a stroke.”

The rapper’s lawyer told MTV News on Tuesday that X (born Earl Simmons) had fallen ill, but Charles Kozelka said he could not give out any specific information on his client’s condition.

Links: DMX Hospitalized In Florida, Misses Arizona Court Date (MTV) | DMX Stops, Drops, Goes to Emergency Room (TMZ)

84 Responses to “DMX Hospitalized for “Fear of Stroke””

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wow- niggas having strokes in their 30s, now….first Nate Dogg, now X?

**Does jumping jacks in cubicle***

2. Joe 88 Says:

DMX Stops, Drops, Goes to Emergency Room (TMZ)

^Ether!

3. BabyDoll Says:

Wait…he hasn’t actually had a stroke yet???

4. nation Says:

DMX Stops, Drops, Goes to Emergency Room (TMZ)

^ dead

5. Big Homie Says:

*does sit ups*

6. Joe 88 Says:

Wow- niggas having strokes in their 30s, now….first Nate Dogg, now X?

^Not acutally, see DMX is really 79 in dog years.

7. catch22 Says:

I tried to kick… but that shit just be callin’ me man, it be callin’ me, man… I just got to go to it! (c) Pookie dmx

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:17 pm
    DMX Stops, Drops, Goes to Emergency Room (TMZ)

^Ether!

***Damn, I ain’t even see that…TMZ can be hilariously cruel, sometimes…

9. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

But I do say from my own experience Howard broads are bad.

maybe it’s just b/c i went to howard, but hampton get some baaaaaaaaaaaaad shorties down there on the farm. . . .

but howard from 2003 – 2005 had the baddest women on the planet. it’s completely fallen off now compared to then.

10. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

http://www.CRACK_rocks_put_The_Clamp_onHis_Ass.com (pause)

11. The Critic Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:17 pm

DMX Stops, Drops, Goes to Emergency Room (TMZ)

^Ether!

hilarious

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Not acutally, see DMX is really 79 in dog years.

***LMAO…you might be onto something…DMX…Nate “Dogg”…things that make you go “hmmmmmmmmmm” (c) Arsenio

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:17 pm

DMX Stops, Drops, Goes to Emergency Room (TMZ)

^Ether!

I don’t know to feel about that…super fucked up.

14. masterOVdutchez Says:

dmx=does-mad-xpillz(and crack)

15. Big Homie Says:

That is fucked up on the real at TMZ’s title

16. Culture Shock! Says:

TMZ is cold-blooded.

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:20 pm

Not acutally, see DMX is really 79 in dog years.

Maybe that’s why Snoop Dogg looks like the Black Crypt Keeper.

18. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

yo, did anybody try to beef w/ X back when he was on top of the game? like ’98, ’99?

i feel like X is the only nigga you shouldn’t throw shots at. . . like, the nigga would slap you on stage at your next show if you did some dumb shit like that. . .

19. catch22 Says:

makes you wonder when bobby brown is going to have a stroke. he’s overdue.

20. catch22 Says:

yo, did anybody try to beef w/ X back when he was on top of the game? like ‘98, ‘99?

marshall did.

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    That is fucked up on the real at TMZ’s title

***Especially if dude’s battling for his life, or some shit. For real, though, X is going thru some trials and tribulations, health wise- remember when he was scamming on some ID theft shit, to get his medical bills paid?

22. BabyDoll Says:

catch22 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    makes you wonder when bobby brown is going to have a stroke. he’s overdue.

^no shots…but I think he secretly had one already (see his twisted up lips – no disrespect)

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    makes you wonder when bobby brown is going to have a stroke. he’s overdue.

***I think he already did, based on the way his mouth looks paralyzed on one side (none)- shit wasn’t like that in NE’s heyday….

24. Big Homie Says:

Does anybody actually watch that TMZ show? I catch it a few times while flippin through the channels. There is this tight light skindeded chick on there that sits in the same spot every episode.

Sorry so random. Think about her everytime I come across TMZ online

25. Joe 88 Says:

marshall did.

^When em dis DMX?

LF: Ja Rule ethered X

26. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

catch22 Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:23 pm

marshall did.

word? i don’t remember that shit. . . .

27. The Critic Says:

all the people saying “that’s fucked up…” let’s keep it funky; if this about some artist other than X in a different genre you cared little about, you would have laughed.

28. catch22 Says:

makes you wonder when bobby brown is going to have a stroke. he’s overdue.

now that i think about it, you’re right. that nigga was probably too high to realize he was having a stroke.

29. masterOVdutchez Says:

and that’s why. Bobby was walking sideways In that jarule video

30. catch22 Says:

that song “party up” is directed at em. i can’t say if em shot back in a song, but i know they had some beef.

31. CiCi The Intern Says:

# masterOVdutchez Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:29 pm

and that’s why. Bobby was walking sideways In that jarule video

I really didn’t want to be reminded of that Thug Lovin’ video. LOL.

32. Joe 88 Says:

^No, let’s really keep it funky, they did it because of the genre he’s in, he’s the artist in a genre they care little about, that’s why we think it’s fucked up. We laughed, but still think it’s fucked up

33. Beezy Says:

So apparently we are calling crack overdoses a “stroke” nowadays? SMH.

34. BabyDoll Says:

^real talk, a lot of the commenters on their blog post a lot of racist comments when they post about black celebs, especially rappers

35. Most_Incredible! Says:

marshall did.

^When em dis DMX?

“where my frogs at *insert frog sound here*

36. Joe 88 Says:

@ Catch

The party up song was a direct diss to Kurupt, they was beefing at the time over foxy, remember the line he took from cam

you wack, twisted, your girls a ho, broke, kid aint yours everybody, know ya man say you stupid, you be like so, i love my baby mother, I never let her go

I know kurupt & foxy aint have no kids, but it was a shot at kurpt for the “calling out names” track he released, and X dissed Kurupt on the “D-X-L” skit off his thrid album

37. Da PartyStarter Says:

Damn, Earl!!!

That TMZ headline was awfaterrible (c) Ike.

Imagine if TMZ had wrote “D.J. AM scratches his way out of burning aircraft!”
    Or

“TMZ is trying to drum up support for Travis Barker during this trying time….”

“Think About It” (C) Special Ed

38. Blah Says:

did anybody saw heltah skeltah’s myspace? they uploaded (if not all) most of the d.i.r.t tracks , sumbody have to leak dat shit wit and extractor of sumthin

39. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

So apparently we are calling crack overdoses a “stroke” nowadays? SMH.

*throws mic to the ground*

how a video on youtube get almost 14 million hits, what part of the game is that

41. masterOVdutchez Says:

he was fresh out of therapy…LOL…I feel weird but…..for sum reason enjoyed watchin that vid

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Damn, Earl!!!

That TMZ headline was awfaterrible (c) Ike.

Imagine if TMZ had wrote “D.J. AM scratches his way out of burning aircraft!”
    Or

“TMZ is trying to drum up support for Travis Barker during this trying time….”

“Think About It” (C) Special Ed

Uncle DPS!!!

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:18 pm
    Wait…he hasn’t actually had a stroke yet???

—————

Ouch

44. Ron Says:

Kurupt dissed X too.

45. Most_Incredible! Says:

wasn’t eskay’s boy Crooked I goin at X awhile back?

46. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:17 pm
    Wow- niggas having strokes in their 30s, now….first Nate Dogg, now X?

———-

What nigga, I’m in great health.. No strokes here homie. I play basketball on the daily and never fuck with that hard drug shit… I’ll stick to my L’s

47. BabyDoll Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:33 pm
    Damn, Earl!!!

That TMZ headline was awfaterrible (c) Ike.

Imagine if TMZ had wrote “D.J. AM scratches his way out of burning aircraft!”
    Or

“TMZ is trying to drum up support for Travis Barker during this trying time….”

“Think About It” (C) Special Ed

^EXACTLY! What up DPS!

48. Joe 88 Says:

Ron Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:35 pm
    Kurupt dissed X too.

^Oh you aint know?

And he bodied alot of niggas in the process

49. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup Ci-Ci? How ’bout them Birds AND then Phils?

“Philly’s on fire!!” (c) Dr. Evil
    Wassup Nah?
    Ike, BD, X,cOLD, Pap, J88, C88S88, catch, nation and the rest?

50. catch22 Says:

word joe.

51. THE-XFACTA Says:

Most_Incredible! Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:35 pm
    wasn’t eskay’s boy Crooked I goin at X awhile back?

——–

I think it was Xzibit… Eskay would never allow his bitch to talk shit about a Yonkers MC.

52. Beezy Says:

Imagine if TMZ had wrote “D.J. AM scratches his way out of burning aircraft!”

^Real fuckin talk.

*Wipes tears out of eyes from laughing so hard*

53. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:37 pm

Wassup Ci-Ci? How ’bout them Birds AND then Phils?

“Philly’s on fire!!” (c) Dr. Evil
    Wassup Nah?
    Ike, BD, X,cOLD, Pap, J88, C88S88, catch, nation and the rest?

The Eagles D is on their shit after last week. I’m proud.

As for the Phils…I don’t expect them to do much lol

54. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps DPS, Joe 88, Catch & Cold*

*Hugs CiCi The Intern*

*Reaches to hug Babydoll*

*Gets mushed in the face*

*Get her the ole head nod*

55. catch22 Says:

The Eagles D is on their shit after last week. I’m proud

*sigh*
    rothlisberger is the QB on my fantasy team

56. Joe 88 Says:

Okay, I just listen to Crooked I diss DMX, still don’t see the fuss bout this bowi. I like his flow, but he aint nothing I would co-sign, I wouldn’t put his shit on around the homies like “you gotta hear this nigga”

57. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

phils goin to the series this year.

bet on that.

58. catch22 Says:

wasn’t eskay’s boy Crooked I goin at X awhile back?

i read that somewhere too.

59. HELLRUGGA Says:

rapper $tacks or Stack$ :
    video about his cribs in MIA !!! and his $10 Millions Dollars Album ???
    first album coming in december…
    what the fuck is this rapper ? no albums platinium !
    what the fuck a crib like dat ? just one video clip 3years ago !

60. Plug Says:

babydoll looks super fine on 3 of those pics… but the other 2 makes me nervous

*slumps down in chair*

*shifts eyes*

61. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:42 pm

phils goin to the series this year.

bet on that.

Did you get hit by a trolley or something? The Phils ain’t doing shit. They underachieve every year.

They have the same exact team that was SWEPT last year. They’re done.

62. HELLRUGGA Says:

XTAZY > DMX

63. THE-XFACTA Says:

Plug Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    babydoll looks super fine on 3 of those pics… but the other 2 makes me nervous

*slumps down in chair*

*shifts eyes*

———–

Ahh shit here we go……..

*Totally plays the sidelines*

64. JALbert Says:

# Most_Incredible! Says:

wasn’t eskay’s boy Crooked I goin at X awhile back?
    ^^^^^

Yeah. Hip Hop Weekly #2

65. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Plug Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    babydoll looks super fine on 3 of those pics… but the other 2 makes me nervous

*slumps down in chair*

*shifts eyes*

co-signs. . . .

no shots fired, though.

66. Joe 88 Says:

What pictures? I wanna see

67. Beezy Says:

They have the same exact team that was SWEPT last year. They’re done.

^CiCi…wtf? SMH.

68. Plug Says:

no shots fired, though.
    —–
    cosign

69. Big Homie Says:

The Redskins has the NFC East on lock. I still have no idea what you guys are talking about

*runs out to smoke a Newport*

70. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:46 pm

They have the same exact team that was SWEPT last year. They’re done.

^CiCi…wtf? SMH.

Yes, I hate the Phils. Sorry LOL!

71. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Method Man is the most overrated rapper ever.

72. BabyDoll Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:45 pm
    Plug Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    babydoll looks super fine on 3 of those pics… but the other 2 makes me nervous

*slumps down in chair*

*shifts eyes*

co-signs. . . .

no shots fired, though.

^no shots taken…why does everyone think that they have to “rate” me?

*waits for these critics to post pics of their own*

73. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

*runs out to smoke a Newport*

*rents a ram to hit BH in the gut like the gum commercials*

74. catch22 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    The Redskins have last place in the NFC East on lock.

75. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:48 pm

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:45 pm
    Plug Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    babydoll looks super fine on 3 of those pics… but the other 2 makes me nervous

*slumps down in chair*

*shifts eyes*

co-signs. . . .

no shots fired, though.

^no shots taken…why does everyone think that they have to “rate” me?

*waits for these critics to post pics of their own*

Word…even though Mr. Pap has the body of a God…

*e-simps extra hard*

76. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^no shots taken…why does everyone think that they have to “rate” me?

*waits for these critics to post pics of their own*

my old personal training photo:

*always steps up to a challenge*

77. Plug Says:

^no shots taken…why does everyone think that they have to “rate” me?

*waits for these critics to post pics of their own*
    ———
    cause thats what dudes do. we critique.

I leaked a pic a while back… sorta

78. JALbert Says:

Also, for folks wondering what the Crooked I fuss is about…

youtube.com/watch?v=rFWrSc333DY

listen to the second track on that one. (over Tuck Ya Ice)… Classic verse.

79. Most_Incredible! Says:

# JALbert Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:45 pm

# Most_Incredible! Says:

wasn’t eskay’s boy Crooked I goin at X awhile back?
    ^^^^^

Yeah. Hip Hop Weekly #2

^^ yeah just checked it … random diss tho

80. Plug Says:

my old personal training photo:
    ———
    lol. thats how you reel em in.

81. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 3:48 pm

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:45 pm
    Plug Says:

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:44 pm
    babydoll looks super fine on 3 of those pics… but the other 2 makes me nervous

*slumps down in chair*

*shifts eyes*

co-signs. . . .

no shots fired, though.

^no shots taken…why does everyone think that they have to “rate” me?

*waits for these critics to post pics of their own*

Word…even though Mr. Pap has the body of a God…

*e-simps extra hard*

^LMAO! Yeah, I peeped that…that’s nice and all, but that’s only one pic. I mean why does everyone on here think they can rate everybody else all the time…and the main ones be the niggas with no pics posted at all. Those are the ones I am waiting on…what you got to hide??? But no hard feelings over here…for real. eHarmony is ——->

82. Da PartyStarter Says:

They have the same exact team that was SWEPT last year. They’re done.

Negatory, Ci-Ci!! The Rockies were red hot last year and ONLY lost in the post season when they ran up against the Red Sox aka Childern of Satan. The Phils are the HOTTEST team in baseball right about now and the Mets are pulling and Superhead deepthroating John Holmes act right about now.

____

BD,
    I love your flicks ad if I weren’t engaged I’d say they were______________ worthy….

83. Big Homie Says:

Ya’ll remember that rapper Jin. That’s me

84. masterOVdutchez Says:

—loves the pic of bd emailing me on her blackberry–LOL