Jay Electronica & Just Blaze – Transformations (Snippet)

jay-electronica-scepter.jpg

Just has been teasing us for a minute, and so it continues.

Jay Electronica & Just Blaze – Transformations (Snippet)

For some Guitar Center compilation from what I understand.

91 Responses to “Jay Electronica & Just Blaze – Transformations (Snippet)”

1. Plug Says:

canned coronas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

my boy who is a heinekin fanatic has converted to coronas after drinking one out the can

2. b-ease Says:

Beat’s crazy. As expected.

3. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Just has been teasing us for a minute, and so it continues.
    A YOgi

4. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

whats that, A Badu Butt Plug?
    GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Beat’s crazy. As expected.

^teetering…

6. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

WTF 23 SECS?

7. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Diddy’s full of shit

how do u NOT see that?

8. blaze22 Says:

He has a great flow and lyrics but I have a feeling Jay will end up being kind of boring like Nas.

9. Iceberg Slimm Says:

Paper Trail> Made> C3> The Recession> II Trill

Still the King of the South IMO

10. green eyes Says:

# CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    September 19th, 2008 at 10:36 am

whats that, A Badu Butt Plug?
    GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

*throws up*

11. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Not even its 16 secs??

You made that a full post??????????

But nate dogg getting a heart attack is nahlight lol

12. Plug Says:

*stares blankly at c88*

13. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

whats that, A Badu Butt Plug?
    GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
    ^^^^^^^^
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

i dont love my period unless the condom broke
    Someone lets niggas dive into the Red Sea…

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ease, you heard the TIp, if so what you think?

16. green eyes Says:

But nate dogg getting a heart attack is nahlight lol

^ he had a stroke.

17. b-ease Says:

Ease you heard the TIp yet?

Naw, when does it drop in stores? On another note, after like 3 weeks, I still can’t get into (ll) that new Game. And I’m a big fan of the Documentary, and an even bigger fan of Doctor’s Advocate.

On the other hand, the Recession, just like Thug Motivation is starting to make sense. Gets better everytime I listen to it.

With that said, best albums of the year so far : Mixtape About Nothing and the Nigger Tape.

^thats a good thing. Each of everyone of you are Artist in your own right, to be able to entertain is not what makes an artist, its his ability to translate his creative abstract mind, in a way that can be overstood and appreciated by a select few.

19. blaze22 Says:

I guarantee this will be 50’s favorite album of mine. This will be the gangster’s album of the year.(c) Kanye

LMAO

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Naw, when does it drop in stores?
    The 30th, its crazyness IMO….it had a real good first impression on me….

21. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Same nigga that said C3 was classic

(Points elbow at dblock)

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Does Jay Electronica have any prominent mixtapes in existence? or Lp coming out?

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Same nigga that said C3 was classic

(Points elbow at dblock)
    Yea iiight i never in my life called c3 a classic…..

24. blaze22 Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 19th, 2008 at 10:40 am

Yeah I didn’t mean it in a bad way. I am just hoping one of these new cats like Jay Elec, Siagon, or Wale can bust into the main stream. I’ve been fucking with jay for a year or so. (nh) He is nice.

25. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

What was your first thoughts on c3???????

D_Block_4_Life Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 10:43 am

^Eryka badu presents Jay Electronica.

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

What was your first thoughts on c3??????
    That it was hot and i still think its a hot album….but def no classic….

28. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I’m still bumping what the fuck is a jay electronica

29. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

crazy, crazy, crazy. . . .

is it me, or does Jay Electronica look like he was the big slave out in the fields. . . you know, the one massa wanted to keep away from the white wimins?

lol, like they called that nigga Big Pete back durin slavery.

“this here nigger’s Big Pete. . . strongest nigger i got out on the ‘tation. Lift seven there bales of cotton in one sittin, yes he will.”

30. blaze22 Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 19th, 2008 at 10:47 am

What was your first thoughts on c3??????
    That it was hot and i still think its a hot album….but def no classic….

Co-Sign. It is a good album. New innovative shit on there but C2 was better.

31. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

i thought c3 was straight kaki

32. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’m still bumping what the fuck is a jay electronica
    Whats that a mixtape? email me that….

33. green eyes Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 19th, 2008 at 10:48 am

crazy, crazy, crazy. . . .

lol, like they called that nigga Big Pete back durin slavery.

^ wtf?

34. Ghost writer Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 10:45 am
    What was your first thoughts on c3???????

That it had about 3 good songs and it’s not as good as C2….

^ I hear you, but the mainstream isnt all its cracked up to be, and very few artist can maintain a certain level of integrity while championing mainstream interest. I like Jay E., Joe B, Jeoll Ortiz, just where they are (big pause)

37. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^Eryka badu presents Jay Electronica.
    Is this out already if not when is this dropping?

38. Big Homie Says:

But nate dogg getting a heart attack is nahlight lol

^ he had a stroke.

^ He’ll get a post if he dies…kind of a fucked up thing to say, but nah right?

C3’s first impressions for me is that it was just a good album. Typical Weezy album. Not garbage but a good album. I have listened to it more after it dropped as oppose to as when it leaked or the first few weeks when it dropped. Labeling something classic for me is something that I have to wait a long time to see if it has the same affect. A lot of albums, we say are classic when it drops but after like 2 years or so, we hardly listen to it like that and find ourselves skipping through the tracks. That is not a classic album. A classic album to me is something I can let it play all the way through whenever I bang it (none)

D_Block_4_Life Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    ^Eryka badu presents Jay Electronica.
    Is this out already if not when is this dropping?

^this shit is out… Google for zshare link…

40. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

lol @ green!

idk, for some reason, he look like john coffey from the green mile to me. . .

just can’t shake that image of the biggest slave on the plantation. . . in overalls, w/ no shirt on, and made whelps on his back (no nas untitled

41. gr3um5 Says:

SCARFACE’s real King Of South !!
    Bun B the underground Kinf Of South !!

T.I. king of south (in talent) is u compare him to WEEZY
    but weezy king of south “charts” right now! WEEZY is !

Luda is da real king about the career. better career than him or him.

but in work…. TI > weezy

but as a rapper :
    FACE > BUN > T.i > Wayne
    …………………..Luda>

42. blaze22 Says:

Word, cd’s that I listen to the most that I consider classics are Blueprint, Black Album, Chronic 2001, Marshal Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, Speedknot Mobstaz “mobstability” and countless other rock shit.

43. b-ease Says:

@dblock

Es posted the link for the What the Fuck is a Jay… months ago. Search for the post, the line may still be alive.

44. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 10:49 am
    I’m still bumping what the fuck is a jay electronica
    Whats that a mixtape? email me that….
    i got you my g

D_block dont want to send you on a wild goose chase, maybe im mistaken on the jay electronica mixtape, but I could of sworn I came across it (nah). Infact im almost sure, but looking for it just now couldnt find the link.

46. Plug Says:

blaze22 Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 10:56 am

—————
    what you know about that, young man?

47. gr3um5 Says:

Budden maybe better than all others young/rookie/underground cats/rappers from NYC

Budden’s song are bad to listen. not a great flow, not very good beats.

48. Ghost writer Says:

b-ease Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    @dblock

I think it was the Nahlite section though….

49. Big Homie Says:

Cold: Would I fuck Superhead raw? Fuck no. Mr Marcus didn’t even go in that slut raw, why the fuck would I? I don’t think knowing would do that.

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland (AP) — Maryland’s medical examiner has concluded a jail inmate accused of killing a police officer was strangled in his cell.

Nineteen-year-old Ronnie White was found dead in his cell in June, days after Cpl. Richard Findley was struck and dragged by a stolen truck allegedly driven by White.

A spokesman for State’s Attorney Glenn Ivey says the report released Thursday found White was the victim of a homicide caused by asphyxiation by a sheet or another item. The finding agrees with a preliminary autopsy.

Ivey has said investigators would question seven corrections officers with access to White’s cell. The FBI opened a civil rights investigation.

The Prince George’s County Jail has had several security lapses and allegations of misconduct by guards in recent years.

51. b-ease Says:

no shots blaze, but if those are your top classics, its time to do some digging (nh). My first suggestion : Cuban Linx (if you havent heard it).

52. Ghost writer Says:

Bob works hard at the office but spends two nights each week bowling, and plays golf every Saturday.

His wife thinks he’s pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club.

The doorman at the club greets them and says, ‘Hey, Bob! How ya doin?’

His wife is puzzled and asks if he’s been to this club before.

‘Oh no,’ says Bob. ‘He’s in my bowling league.

When they are seated, a waitress asks Bob if he’d like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, ‘How did she know that you drink Budweiser?’

‘I recognize her, she’s the waitress from the golf club.

I always have a Bud at the end of the 1st nine, honey.’

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Bob, starts to rub herself all over him and says,

‘Hi Bobby. Want your usual table dance, big boy?’

Bob’s wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Bob follows and spots her getting into a cab.

Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.

Bob tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it .

She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every 4 letter word in the book.

The cabby turns around and says,

‘Geez Bob, you picked up a real bitch this time.’

BOB’s funeral will be on Friday.

53. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

my definition of a classic album is one that changes the direction of the genre completely.

reasonable doubt, illmatic, blueprint, college dropout. . . . these are just some instant classics that pop into my head.

and the change in rap after these dropped is evident even today.

Big Homie Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:00 am

^listen.. when you’re inebriated you do wild shit. I’ve fucked skanks raw who wouldnt take off their hats and reveal there eyes.

^lol I had to laugh at that shit.

*watches earth twist on axis*

55. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

@icon

i saw that shit today. . . i just found out ol boy was just 19!

56. BabyDoll Says:

*dies @ Snitches story*

57. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Cold

Iight good lookin anyway holmes

Ike not sure how I feel about that story.

59. blaze22 Says:

Speedknot Mobstaz “mobstability” and countless other rock shit.
    —————
    what you know about that, young man?

Shiiiiiiiiiit

A nigga been hustlin’ so long, God knows I’ve done so much wrong
    I was 16 grown and holdin’ chrome, servin’ blows, we in’ zones
    My mom didn’t understand me “Boy, you gon’ die just like your daddy
    From two to the head, dumped in the riverbed, I didn’t to hurt you so badly”
    I was young and dumb, fast life sprung of the money and hoes that it brung
    Had a clip full of hollows to bring your momma sorrow
    But now regret what I’ve done
    Drama’s all in the game, was it gangbang or slay
    I had to do my thang
    When the shots rang, that’s when it clicks in my brain
    All the shit’s the same
    My nigga need a change, I had to get off out these streets
    To get you out your seat
    Flip a Trax beat, hit the crib and puff on a sweet
    And let ’em feel something deep
    Deep so the realest can feel
    How I felt right before I bust that steel
    Rappin’ about my life in streets
    And the everyday struggles of a nigga in the chill
    _______________________________________

That album had some of the realest lyrics ever put to wax. Classic. Absolutely classic album.

60. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:00 am

I would. I’m just being honest.

61. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:00 am

I would. I’m just being honest.

62. BabyDoll Says:

b-ease Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:09 am
    Big Homie Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:00 am

I would. I’m just being honest.

^that makes me sad

*frowns and pouts*

‘Geez Bob, you picked up a real bitch this time.’

BOB’s funeral will be on Friday.

^lol, thats ether.

64. Ghost writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:00 am

Maybe in the heat of things and I’m not in the mood to stop and find a rubber I would…..

65. b-ease Says:

@ Ike

The PG county police department is the worst in the country. And police brutality is a constant battle for our people, particularly in inner cities. But my gut reaction is that knucklehead got what he asked for when he decided to BACK over the cop. Seriously, I can’t feel sorry for that dude.

66. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Black New Yorkers are 13 times more likely to be murdered – or arrested for murder – than whites, an NYPD crime analysis shows.

Blacks and Hispanics dominated tallies of both suspects and victims, according to an NYPD racial breakdown of crimes requested by the Daily News.

The News asked for the stats after civil rights groups slammed the NYPD because 90% of people shot at by cops in 2007 – the last year for which data was available – were black or Hispanic. Police brass said that was because minorities accounted for the majority of crime suspects and victims.

Of the 244 murders between Jan. 1 and June 30 this year, 64.8% of the victims were black, records showed. Hispanics accounted for 23.4% of the victims, whites 7.4% and Asians 4.5%.

Using NYPD stats, the homicide rate per 1 million in population was 81.1 for blacks and 6.3 for whites.

Among murder arrests, blacks accounted for 64.9%, Hispanics 27.2%, whites 7.3% and Asians less than 1%.

In all, 153 New Yorkers were charged with homicide through June 30 – the ethnicity was detailed in 151 of the cases.

The arrest rate for homicide per 1 million population: 50.8 black, 3.8 white.

The statistics did not match crime victims with their tormentors. Anecdotally, police officers said black and Hispanic victims tend to be attacked by black and Hispanic criminals.

The racial tallies bear little resemblance to the ethnic makeup of New York City: 34.8% white, 27.6% Hispanic and 23.7% black, 2006 Census data shows.

67. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:06 am
    @icon

i saw that shit today. . . i just found out ol boy was just 19!

***Damn shame- but PG police are known for mistreating “certain” people…word to me @ 18, on my way to work, getting forced to the ground (none) by jumpouts, while I was wearing a shirt and tie, and OBVIOUSLY doing nothing wrong- I had to go back home and change out of the grass stained gear, and I was like a half an hour late for work- In certain areas, police are downright hostile…when I was like 10, me and the family were going out to eat, and on the way, we saw this unconscious nigga getting beat by like 3, 4 PG cops with nightsticks- this one fuggin’ cop was pretty much just sitting on duke’s back, and bashing him in the back of the head, even though ol’ boy was clearly knocked the fuck out…

68. Big Homie Says:

Damn b-ase, you go hard

^see thats keeping it 1 huned…

70. blaze22 Says:

She is fine. If she was slobbing on my knob like she does and she pulled out and tried to stick it in. I highly doubt I would try and stop her.

71. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

(EWF)

72. b-ease Says:

^that makes me sad

*frowns and pouts*

It honestly makes me a little sad too BD.

*thinks about conscience or lack thereof*
    *hugs babydoll closely for comfort*

Big Homie Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:12 am
    Damn b-ase, you go hard

^this coming from a ninja (ha), who drinks excessively and does a pack of ports a day.

74. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Fuck superhead raw? Hell naw…you might as well swirl your dick around in the water a public port-a-potty (none) Y’all are lunching though, seriously…

blaze22 Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:14 am

^is all I’m saying.

76. b-ease Says:

I know. I’m torn between being honored and thoroughly disgusted with myself.

77. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

yo d block toma

Jay Electronica ‘What the fuck is a Jay Electronica’ Mixtape

you might as well swirl your dick around in the water a public port-a-potty

*chuckles* (no homo)

79. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

yo d block toma

Jay Electronica ‘What the fuck is a Jay Electronica’ Mixtape

80. J. Caesar Says:

good article on urb about our big homey eskay

81. BEZ Says:

I HATE SNIPPETS.

I doubt we will ever hear this full song.

There will be a snowflake in hell somewhere if we do.

82. saul goode Says:

That fitted is dope, albeit racist as fuck.
    I hate snippets.

83. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

That fitted is dope, albeit racist as fuck.

***It looks like the Cleveland Indians mascot, recast as a white guy? If so, that’s not racist, it’s symbolic, and intentionally ironic…word to…

84. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Daps woodro*

85. blaze22 Says:

What the fuck is he holding in his hand? Some type of Sorcerer’s magic wand?

86. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

superhead just look like her box game is 2x better than her head game. . . . i feel like not a lot of niggas knocked her off, they just got the top, so they wouldn’t know. . . .

but i get the sense that the inside of her pussy is like one of those massage chairs at brookstone in the mall. . . .

87. KilluminattI7 Says:

Jay-E C’EST LA FUTUR DE HIP-HOP!!

T-MiNUS 10 TELL THA SHOWDOWN WIT GOD

Dope fitted, btw

ch-ch-ch-CHIIIIAAA

88. brooklynbrown Says:

Just copped some tickets to see Charles Hamilton and Jay Electronica at Le Poisson Rouge on Oct 1. Jay sucks balls but I’m certain that Charles is going to rip shit!!

89. Midwest Broadcast Says:

A 17 second teaser couldn’t have gotten me more hyped.

90. Bias Killer Says:

I want that hat..

91. BASHWON Says:

Yo, I need a serious late pass on Jay Elect. I really didnt think this dude was all that nice when I first heard him. After hearing the mixtape, I was really really wrong. Dudes super ill.