Video: Peter Rosenberg x Asher Roth

Ha ha…Kevin James x Ari Gold = Rosenberg. Classic.

24 Responses to “Video: Peter Rosenberg x Asher Roth”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 18th, 2008 at 11:44 am
    but I want Keri Hilson to wrapper her long

^I pictured you sayin’ that in the stereotypical Asian immigrant voice and lol’d a little.

^ LMAO at Asian voice and smh at “wrapper”. Fooock. I hope cold don’t see that. Now I can’t really joke on him about his “knowing”= no one

I hope knowing else caught that shit…lmao

***LOL…Big Homie, say “booby twaps”

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

From Wikipedia:

Judd Apatow (born December 6, 1967) is an American film producer, director, and screenwriter. He is best known for producing a distinct series of critically and commercially successful comedy films, including Anchorman (2004), The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), Talladega Nights (2006), Knocked Up, Superbad (both 2007), Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Step Brothers and Pineapple Express (all 2008). He is the founder of Apatow Productions, a film production company that also developed the critically acclaimed cult television series Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared.

Filmography

1992 Crossing the Bridge Associate producer
    1995 Heavyweights Writer, executive producer
    1996 Celtic Pride Story, screenplay, executive producer
    The Cable Guy Producer
    2004 Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Producer
    Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie Producer (direct-to-dvd)
    2005 Kicking & Screaming Executive producer
    The 40 Year Old Virgin Director, writer, producer
    Fun with Dick and Jane Story, screenplay
    2006 Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby Producer
    The TV Set Executive producer
    2007 Knocked Up Director, writer, producer
    Superbad Producer
    Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story Writer, producer
    2008 Drillbit Taylor Producer
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall Producer
    You Don’t Mess with the Zohan Writer
    Step Brothers Producer
    Pineapple Express Writer, producer
    2009 The Year One Producer (post-production)
    Funny People Director, writer, producer (pre-production)
    Get Him to the Greek Producer (pre-production)
    TBA Untitled Sherlock Holmes Comedy Producer (pre-production)

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    September 18th, 2008 at 11:43 am

D. Billz Says:

September 18th, 2008 at 11:41 am
    iCon… When does his show come on?

***Who, Judd Apatow? He doesn’t have a show- he’s just the producer of 40 yr old virgin, Pineapple Express, Superbad, Dewey Cox, Stepbrothers, etc…

^Ahhhhh. That would explain his movies, lol. 40YOV is the GOAT. I saw that shit on a date and both me and shorty was DYING in there. The crazy part is that I had madd retail jobs as a teen and it was always some creepy old dude who was just like him that was a co-worker. Mofos probably did the same weird ass shit when they got home… dancin’ to Cameo and shit on the dolo tip. LOL

4. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

KussyKlap!

Boosie… Jada has been spittin’ lava lately. I hope Kiss My Ass is “mixtape good”, rather than his usual “album good”. But I won’t get my hopes up.

6. Big Homie Says:

lol’d a little.

^ Bills..does that mean Laugh Out Louded??

Booby twaps

LOL @ BigHomie. Yo, I heard Boris Kodjoe is gonna be at the Park tonight. It’s gonna be groupied out down there.

8. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 18th, 2008 at 11:42 am
    Below are pics from that place I was telling you about last night, Josephines. WOWers

^^that first pic?

tittyville, USA

*opens mapquest*

9. Big Homie Says:

I think Jada is going to step it up with this album. I am a strong believer.

10. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 18th, 2008 at 11:51 am

yo, no homo times 12, but you gotta be a good lookin nigga to be a black man named boris. . . . and not get clowned 25/7. . . .

>>^ Bills..does that mean Laugh Out Louded??

^LOL. Muhfucka you know what I meant!

12. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea just got the email. I am going to hit that joint up most def. I predict a 1 out of 5 ratio guy to girls and I believe his wife Nicole Ari Parker is going to be there as well. Nothing wrong with lookin and wishing. Can’t beat that.

13. Boosie Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 18th, 2008 at 11:49 am

_____________________________________________________________

Yeah he’s wrecking everything….He even wrecks garbage tracks…..but all the street shit he murders……He always murders alchemist tracks he should do more songs with him…..

14. catch22 Says:

alchemist tracks >

15. Big Homie Says:

I think that joint with Ne-Yo is a good single. He need a party joint or something that you could rock in the club like “We Gon Make It” or “Knock Your Self Out” if he got those 2 joints and then the rest like his mixtapes, he should have a good album. Again, I am a strong believer. His first album was not bad.

16. Big Homie Says:

Has anyone heard that new Jada mixtape yet? I can’t download it until I get to the crib.

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 18th, 2008 at 11:53 am

D. Billz Says:

September 18th, 2008 at 11:51 am

^I overstand what you’re sayin’ but you know you have officially been sanctioned with 3 counts of Ayo Techonlogy. And it doesn’t help that you’re a certified personal trainer, which means you have to look at other nigga’s bodies for a living. LOL

18. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

@ BH

where exactly is josephine’s? i’ve never even heard of this jawn. . . .

19. nation Says:

dead @ this kid in the back with his seatbelt on

20. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

LMAO!

damn. . . i was tryna figure out a non-gay way to say that, but i gave up. . . i remember i tried to clown this nigga like “yo, who names their child boris?!”

nobody laughed. . . . so i was like, “jesus. . . this nigga face must be hypnotic”

*never looked into his eyes, word to eddie murphy and prince*

21. gr3um5 Says:

jay-z blueprint 3 le 16 december

kanye west 808’s & Heartbreak le 19 december

50 cent beferore i self destruct 9 december

busta rhymes 26 january

bishop lamont 4 november

dr dre detox december

eminem king matthers february

timbaland shock value 2 november

22. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

Just got back from a research lab called ‘Google’.

The dude is no robot and he is certainly not a Boosie creation.

scroll down to the comments:

23. RiZE Says:

damn you eskay

in the beginning i thought that was actually kevin james in the front

24. Greg Says:

eminem king matthers february

/\ what could possibly be the NEXT variation of eminem’s names for his next album after that? Just plain “Marshall”?