Video: Ludacris – Undisputed (Trailer)

32 Responses to “Video: Ludacris – Undisputed (Trailer)”

1. green eyes Says:

didnt we see this already?

2. Ghost writer Says:

It was never Jay fault, that is the point i was attempting to relay

Oh okay…yeah them dudes love to blame others for thier shitty albums…I hate to hear a grown man complain….(nhjic)

3. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

trailers for videos are not the wave.

4. Ghost writer Says:

40k? Damn that shit is sad for LL…..I think I can sell 40k mixtapes by myself….

5. BabyDoll Says:

*didn’t listen to the song, didn’t watch the video and doesn’t watch this trailer*

6. BabyDoll Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    40k? Damn that shit is sad for LL…..I think I can sell 40k mixtapes by myself….

^Yeah, he should probably just “retire”

7. Ghost writer Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Why?

8. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

anything with roger mayweather in it receives my instant attention.

9. BabyDoll Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:07 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Why?

^Ludacris irritates me…sometimes he’s just too animated, to put it nicely. He’s a great lyricist but for some reason I’m just not that interested…

10. the watcherz Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    trailers for videos are not the wave.

defintely not…..i dnt watch most music trailer period on the internet….but i must say its great for my short attention span

11. catch22 Says:

right now LL is figuring out how he can make ends meet on royalties from “in the house” DVD sales and his old spice paycheck.

12. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

floyd mayweather = top 5 pound for pound of all time

13. catch22 Says:

Ludacris irritates me…sometimes he’s just too animated coonish.

14. Iceberg Slim Says:

What was bad about ll cool james performing at a devil rays game (if u went to the baseball game the concert was free afterwards) was the fact that the week before they had hammer there and dolly parton, that should show him how relevant he is

15. BabyDoll Says:

catch22 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:09 pm
    Ludacris irritates me…sometimes he’s just too animated coonish.

^LOL…His videos fall into the same category as Missy and Busta Rhymes…they are always doing the most with animation, and props and etc…it just ruins it for me

16. Iceberg Slim Says:

But real talk LL role in In to deep was damn good

17. Iceberg Slim Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    catch22 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:09 pm
    Ludacris irritates me…sometimes he’s just too animated coonish.

^LOL…His videos fall into the same category as Missy and Busta Rhymes…

Steroids ruined the fun busta rhymes

18. Big Homie Says:

Jumbo chilli, cheese and onion hotdogs and cheddar sour cream & onion chips >

*pops in an Altoid*

19. the watcherz Says:

LL coulda had a couple decent song …if he just dident try to hard….like that COME WATCH ME NOW stunt…. if he woulda kept it civil i probley woulda had my ears toward him….he like that kid that tells a funny joke then fuck it up by going off it…then your like wow you can stop now

20. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:12 pm
    Jumbo chilli, cheese and onion hotdogs and cheddar sour cream & onion chips >

*pops in an Altoid*

mudbutt.

^so its not just me…

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Serious Luda > Animated Luda

23. G7 Says:

and no i’m not animated like say a busta rhymeschris bridges

24. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Serious Busta > Animated Busta

^sheit even Jay knew LL couldnt sell in this climate. Nigga should of took the budget for his last album and bowed out the game gracefully, now his legacy is tarnished… I wonder if he knows.

26. the watcherz Says:

cOLD Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 1:18 pm

It dont matter if he knows or not…he just plain out dnt care i think…..
    he had sum of that i can fuck wit him juice…or maybe he teenage son gassed him up

27. gr3um5 Says:

dope joint !! looda !!! can’t wait, must wait !!!!

28. gr3um5 Says:

pretty boi bam bam, is da futur !!!

29. gr3um5 Says:

LL IS 60k ! first week
    so it’s not bad at dis time
    as ice cube 70k
    cuz when u see :
    but the game (geffen) is 260 first week
    jeezy (260k) so it’s not really good.
    that not like : the documentary 4 millions
    and let’s get it 1 million

30. gr3um5 Says:

no LL don’t retire
    just last album on defjam
    BUT he’s a legend he must to some other album in da futur
    when he’s focused on music like always before 10, DEF and ToddSmith
    not with eXIT 13 he’s focus. it’s a dope album.
    it’s not mama s k y o or the goat or mr smith but it is cool.
    but if in 2010 he do a new album but with 2 years of work u see
    really on the real with eninem on a track, with dope instrumental
    witout so much rnb that will be great and dopeness.

31. maxx Says:

bam bam is gonna be one midget ass boxer when he gets older…stunted growth n shit. let the kid be a kid..not a fucking fighter.

32. Tn_ATL Says: