Video: Emilio Rojas Rock Me TV Interview

Previously: Emilio Rojas on Loud Favorites

26 Responses to “Video: Emilio Rojas Rock Me TV Interview”

1. crazy88since88 Says:

2. Ghost writer Says:

FUCK

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***NR lite>>>>>this post

4. G7 Says:

Emilio Rojas….sounds like someone who plays baseball.

5. Ghost writer Says:

Applaud me for not getting catch by my co-worker when I was looking at her ass when she was bending over….

6. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    ***NR lite>>>>>this post

^lol

7. catch22 Says:

middle finger to the law, nigga. grippin my balls

8. catch22 Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

applaud him for mastering the english language.

9. crazy88since88 Says:

^^LMAO

10. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

*Wraps up a P and a half of Purpela in a bandana*

*Stashes it in the engine, where it not visible*

*Fills up gas tank*

*Heads to Huntsville Alabama*

*Pops an E so i dont fall alseep during this 12 hour trip*

11. BabyDoll Says:

catch22 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 2:05 pm
    Ghost writer Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

applaud him for mastering the english language.

^are you been serious? knowing noticed it until you pointed it out

12. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Lola Luv upskirt. . . just because it’s monday.

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Why would anyone GO to Alabama, much less drive there? Southwest/Air Tran are your friends….

14. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Caught > Catch

15. Big Homie Says:

^ *death*

16. sleep Says:

With all these rapper singing (diddy, snoop,wayne, kanye) is it safe to say hip hop is dead like my favorite rapper said a couple yrs ago

17. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Word i never knew you could bring a pound of haze on an air plane, SMh

18. Big Homie Says:

That is just as bad as cold saying… knowing = no one

19. BabyDoll Says:

sleep Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 2:09 pm

^LOL…you sound like one of those Vibe 21 Questions…

20. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    *Wraps up a P and a half of Purpela in a bandana*

*Stashes it in the engine, where it not visible*

*Fills up gas tank*

*Heads to Huntsville Alabama*

*Pops an E so i dont fall alseep during this 12 hour trip*
    Lies, P’s are 4900 you aint got it, that and a half would fit in a bandana, and your E pills cost 10 dollars so you only getting high for 3 maybe for hours….

Lady G’s are not real extacy pills

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Word i never knew you could bring a pound of haze on an air plane, SMh

***Braxton from the Jamie Foxx show voice** Aah-HAAAAAAAAA, bro-ham!! (none)

22. Ghost writer Says:

applaud him for mastering the english language.

Damn….

23. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I knew you was joking but i dont care anyway….daps haha

I’m go take a shit a read the newspaper

24. crazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

^ *death*

Ghost = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ

25. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Lady G’s are not real extacy pills
    Hi woodro

26. Greg Says:

BET hip hop award categories are stupid.