Video: Dame Dash Comments on Kanye’s Arrest

“He gonna make gangster music now.”

Look out for the Capo cameo.

Now caption this pic of Kanye arriving in Hawaii:

kanye-west-hawaii.jpg

122 Responses to “Video: Dame Dash Comments on Kanye’s Arrest”

1. spirit equality Says:

dame should shut the hell up and get his business back on track.

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dame will be the next nigga that Kayne murks

3. catch22 Says:

he looks mad suspect in that picture.

Nikki Jean needs more Black friends.

GRODT wasn’t as bad as people make it out to be.

5. shakildwz Says:

dame looks all care free now lol

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

So your telling me that Kayne doesn’t already make gangsta music? GTFOH that Crack Music was gangsta. Had to be ’cause Gayme was on the track too

7. Joe 88 Says:

GRODT wasn’t as bad as people make it out to be.

^I said the same thing in the last thread. I was hating the first time I watched it, but I gave it another try after the cable went out, & I enjoyed it. It’s kinda good.

*straight face*

8. RIGZ Says:

Joe, you was buggin the fuck out with that Juelz > Cam shit

9. Beezy Says:

Ye look gay in that pic.

10. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

catch22 Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 4:52 pm
    he looks mad suspect in that picture.

co-sign.

he look like he thinkin “damn, my booty hurt. . . ”

do i hafta no homo that?

“Jim Jones… he’s the future of hip hop.”

Max B is somewhere laughing hysterically right now. DDMG fail.

12. I Fux Says:

Yo who here?? who want it with IFUX??? *daps all my computer niggas* Ive missed y’all so I came through to show some love to Eskay that Nigga Nation Cold etc etc etc …..

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

Menace II Society>GRODT
    Juice>GRODT
    South Central>GRODT
    Dont’ drink your juice in the hood……>GRODT
    CB4>GRODT
    8 mile>GRODT
    Napolean Dynomite>GRODT

landLORD was right. Piddy and ‘Ye have a problem with closing their mouths. Literally. And figuratively. I guess it goes hand in hand.

15. Joe 88 Says:

Jim Jones = future of hip hop?

*Chris benoit*

Tell me that picture of kanye aint suspect? J/K, he just look like a 1 y/o tha just shitted on himself, lol

16. BabyDoll Says:

Now caption this pic of Kanye arriving in Hawaii:

“Oh so ya’ll niggas thought I was playing…didn’t you see what happened to the last nigga camera? WTF? You still taking pictures? Nigga I will drop this laptop and this man bag and snatch the hell outta yo camera…”

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

*PUNCHES IFUX IN THE THROAT*

18. Video: Dame Weighs In On Kanye Tudda « What Eye Thought… Says:

[…] Damn was stopped by a camera man in NY to give his take on the Kanye Tudda LAX fiasco and the NY Post stories about him. Capo is in the building too. Spotted at Eskay’s […]

19. b-ease Says:

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Tries to hugs Babydoll*

*Get’s mushed in the face*

*Waives the white flag*

*Extends olive branch*

23. I Fux Says:

You cant punch me in the throat when I am wearing gold rings up around that bitch like them long necked looking bitches from the Serengetti

24. b-ease Says:

I can not think of anything funny enough to write to display how hilarious that Kanye picture is.

I bet Nikki can’t fuck. For real. Like, she seem like her rhythm would be off. I’ve hit one or two of the bi-racial, “I had more white friends than Black friends growin’ up” type of chicks. Madd weird behind closed doors.

26. I Fux Says:

Whats New????

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beezy Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 4:55 pm
    Ye look gay in every pic.

Co signs

28. nation Says:

Dame >>>>>

29. b-ease Says:

Madd weird behind closed doors.

True, bi-racial women always seem a little off.

*prays for his nieces*

Aiight, I’m out. Y’all be safe.

30. I Fux Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:00 pm
    Beezy Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 4:55 pm
    Ye look gay in every pic.

Co signs

^ true talk ….. Yo I am pretty sure the dude isnt gay, but damn he is that dude who always gets called on it. No Star Jones ex

31. Joe 88 Says:

nation Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:00 pm
    Dame >>>>>

^Ayo!

32. BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 4:59 pm
    *Tries to hugs Babydoll*

*Get’s mushed in the face*

*Waives the white flag*

*Extends olive branch*

^*rolls eyes* Nigga you been wildin’ for a long time…it’ll take more than that (NO)

33. THE-XFACTA Says:

b-ease Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 4:59 pm

———

It looks like the nigga is gonna snap his fingers in a circle and say “WHATEVER”

lol @ Joe

THAT’S what it is. He DO got that “I just shat myself” kinda expression, right?

Nothin’ is worse than that dude with the Youtube going in on Bleek’s dome. Said that nigga had the Harriet Tubman expression on his face. I threw myself down a flight when he said that.

35. I Fux Says:

Yo Nation whats good Brotha? Hey y’all feeling Love Lockdown? I need to go back and listen havent had too much time as of late

36. Roma Says:

Who cares, the man is wealthy. Get ur cake up not ur hate up!

37. R.J.Orion Says:

@DBillz

im sayin’. pics of ‘ye or sean combs, with their mouths closed, are rare artifacts. either boths them niggas got asthma, or they’re in need of one of those breathe-rite nasal bandaids that go on the bridge of the nose. the NFL cats used them to good effect back in the day. if they could shut their mouths, maybe they would shut their mouths. i bet they both drooled all over their shirts as kids.

38. nation Says:

# I Fux Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 4:56 pm

^ *laughs out loud*

what up fux? someone said one of the whites you had working for you had you lynched…

September 12th, 2008 at 5:01 pm
    b-ease Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 4:59 pm

———

^ Xfacta wins.

*dies*

40. Sean Coonery Says:

Dame Dash went from Jay-Z to Jim Jones…

Dame fell off hard…

41. I Fux Says:

^^ *dead* Nah but I did take a slighty different position(pause?) and I am rarely infront of the cpu for long periods of time

42. Sean Coonery Says:

Thats like going from a Lamborghini to a Honda Accord/Civic

43. BabyDoll Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:04 pm
    Dame Dash went from Jay-Z to Jim Jones…

^what an epic synopsis of his career…SMH

44. Joe 88 Says:

I actually like this love lockdown track, wow. Who’d a thought?

45. THE-XFACTA Says:

You got a point Babydoll. Maybe time will heal the wounds, or I came come to Norfolk, drive through the potholes on Tidewater drive and make it up to you..

46. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

jim jones looks like a creep in this clip. . . .

47. nation Says:

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

48. THE-XFACTA Says:

As badly as I want NY to get their spot back (whatever the fuck that means) if this nigga Dame this that Jim Jones is gonna do it, he’s a got damn fool!

R.J.Orion Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:03 pm
    @DBillz

^LOL *dapz Land*

I bet both of ’em are some “say it but don’t spray it” type niggas. You know the ones that just seem to have way more saliva than usual… and then wanna talk in your grill… spit flyin’ everywhere. Then when some spittle hit you they either a.) play it off like it never happened, or b.) if it’s too obvious, they do that nervous laugh and say, “my badd yo.”

50. BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:05 pm

^that’s okay, the reflection from your shiny ass head would just annoy me…no need for you to came or come.

51. THE-XFACTA Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:07 pm

September 12th, 2008 at 5:05 pm

—–

I’m confused mama, which head you talkin bout?

52. pockets Says:

^LMFAOOO

THERE WAS AN ENDLESS STREAM OF NEW DUDES COMING INTO THE FRAME ||, like every two seconds a new person would slowly start walking into view. holy shit how many people were there watching the slap.

53. Cinsere Says:

“Eww…who is that wearing last years Louis Vutton sandals?! Oh no he di’nt!”

54. RIGZ Says:

Chick : Cam, what street you on?

Cam : Father Cappadonna

*DIES*

whats the business Farouq?

56. Joe 88 Says:

*grabs pillow*

*Opens body bag*

*Takes a nap*

57. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF/LP: Yo who the fuck is that chick in that Kardinal Offishal song? God Damn! (c) Whooo Kid

I will leave wifey right now for that chick

58. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

zing!

x-facta was just typin fast. . . .

59. BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:08 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:07 pm

September 12th, 2008 at 5:05 pm

—–

I’m confused mama, which head you talkin bout?

^Booooo…not the little one, the big bowling ball above your shoulders

60. pockets Says:

^or even c) they nervously laugh and act like they did it on purpose, and then spit on u again and try to give u a pound. that one is the worst.

Cinsere Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:08 pm

“Eww…who is that wearing last years Louis Vutton sandals?! Oh no he di’nt!”

^ *gets Lidell’d*

I swear, random lurkers say some of the funniest shit.

62. Sean Coonery Says:

IFUX…what can you tell me about the Donkey Shows in Tijuana/Rosarito

I’m about to hit Rosarito soon….

63. RIGZ Says:

Kanye looks like he just experienced some shit in a cell he hopes no-one finds out about

pockets Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:10 pm

^Wtf?! Lol. You need new “friends”.

65. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ BBD,

Damn ma, I’m trying to crush the past bad blood and you’re treating me like dirt. Like Animal (c) Goonie Goo Goo

66. I Fux Says:

I want to co-sign a couple of things …….

Jordan 6 rings are official so are the Olympic 1’s

DJ Revolution’s album goes hard

So does Curren$y’s latest mixtape

I downloaded Tropic Thunder the Reggae Jawn and that shit can get a party popping

the Chargers are ok

Kid Cudi’s mixtape is still in rotation

Circulate by Jeezy is that Jawn

Levi’s 501 1947’s > __________
    ……………

67. I Fux Says:

Coons its not true man…its like the holy grail, a Yeti, a Unicorn

68. THE-XFACTA Says:

Who is that chick from Kardianal O’s Dangerous song? I’m trying to stalk that bitch

69. BabyDoll Says:

I Fux Says:

Circulate by Jeezy is that Jawn

^*daps fuxie* welcome back

70. catch22 Says:

kanye just heard bottom of the pussy hole.

“ewww. thats nasty. girls have cooties.”

71. Joe 88 Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 pm
    @ BBD,

*Hates on X-Facta*

July 10th, 2008 at 10:54 am
    @ Babydoll,

How long does it take you to paint that easel, I mean face of yours everday. You must keep that Mac owners in business ’cause you got mad makeup and shit on. I bet you never wash your face around a new nigga..

*Dies*

72. BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 pm
    @ BBD,

^*rolls eyes* Whatever…you shouldn’t have started it then

73. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:14 pm
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 pm
    @ BBD,

*Hates on X-Facta*

July 10th, 2008 at 10:54 am
    @ Babydoll,

*Dies*

^Thank you

74. catch22 Says:

actually it’s “eddiieeeee. why you treat me like animal?” (c) african bush bitch w/ bone in her nose

75. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i want HALF!
    (c) bush bitch

76. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:14 pm
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 pm
    @ BBD,

*Hates on X-Facta*

July 10th, 2008 at 10:54 am
    @ Babydoll,

*Dies*

——-

How the fuck did you have that comment saved?

77. PHENOMENON Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:04 pm
    Thats like going from a Lamborghini to a Honda Accord/Civic

^ ^ ^
    Thats like going from a Lamborghini to Honda Accord/Civic Suzuki/Subaru.

78. pockets Says:

Ye looks traumatized, like he just saw another paparazzi dude

79. Sean Coonery Says:

NFL without Tom Brady….is boring…..

Its like taking Kobe Bryant or Lebron out of the NBA….

80. Joe 88 Says:

I bet you never wash your face around a new nigga..

^I can’t front, that was a crucial one. that shit is still funy

81. blaze22 Says:

Sean Coonery Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:18 pm

NFL without Tom Brady….is boring…..

You are dumb…

Fuck Tom Brady

82. THE-XFACTA Says:

@BBD,

After reading that shit I wrote that Joe 88 reposted, you shouldn’t say shit to me. What I said was fucked up. Somewhat true but fucked up regardless. You didn’t deserve that shit!

83. pockets Says:

NFL without Tom Brady….is boring…..

^roiight…cuz it wasnt the giants that won the superbowl

the last superbowl >

84. moresickaMC Says:

eskay Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    we evolved from apes. this is FACT.
    correction, it’s theory

85. Joe 88 Says:

How the fuck did you have that comment saved?

lol, someone on nah right left that comment on my myspace page, but I aint no rat. lol that shit was that funny.

>Its like taking Kobe Bryant or Lebron out of the NBA….

^Lebron is boring to watch, & if there both gone you’d still have wade & Melo.

Melo 4 MVP

86. catch22 Says:

it aint called the fact of evolution.

87. Joe 88 Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    @BBD,

^This nigga X-Facta is funny as shit. That comment & the “whoop there it is” comments are classic

88. pockets Says:

we evolved from apes. this is FACT.
    correction, it’s theory

^its theory in the same sense gravity and relativity are.

89. Broad Street Bastid Says:

Nikki Jean > GRODT

“Don’t Pick up the Soap”

90. catch22 Says:

moresickaMC Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    eskay Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    we evolved from apes. this is FACT.
    correction, it’s theory

wait a minute. why is this nigga bringing up shit from hours ago?

91. Sean Coonery Says:

White Girl Head Game > West Coast Asian Girls head Game > African Bitches Head Game > Black Girls Head Game

92. THE-XFACTA Says:

moresickaMC Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    eskay Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    we evolved from apes. this is FACT.
    correction, it’s theory

——–

That’s ’cause apparently this nigga looks like an ape. I find that hard to believe though cause them Scarsdale niggas can afford plastic surgery

93. BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    @BBD,

^Damn…you a bitch nigga, more of a bitch than a bitch. What the fuck you mean somewhat true? Do you know me? What? some bitch out Norfolk ain’t fuck with your small dick ass? Well that bitch ain’t me…tell your wifey to get on her head game a little stronger…maybe then you’ll lighten up.

94. catch22 Says:

i can prove gravity exists right now.

95. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

don’t say my civic’s topless. . . say the titties is out.

96. I Fux Says:

Tom Brady isnt exciting, quit playing nigga. He is top5 dead or alive though

97. catch22 Says:

*adjusts tie*

gravity aint a theory. its actually one of Newton’s laws of physics.

*takes off nerd hat.*

98. pockets Says:

your small dick ass

^i am taking Advanced Physiology this semester and i have never heard of that part of the body.

99. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    How the fuck did you have that comment saved?

lol, someone on nah right left that comment on my myspace page

^Damn so niggas really don’t have lives…SMH

100. I Fux Says:

I didnt evolve from no APE nigga. I am more Gazelle/Giraffe/Peacock/Cheetah i am a beautiful type species and fresh

101. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^^and i’m done.

you niggas have a great weekend. i’m gonna go find some white women to have outercourse with.

102. pockets Says:

i can prove gravity exists right now.

^but u cant see it. same with evolution. i can also show u a specific bacteria that has been shown to evolve in less than a hundred years. that being said, it is still a theory, but one that has lots and lots of evidence.

103. blaze22 Says:

With the money Kanye has, that arrest means pretty much nothing.

104. BabyDoll Says:

blaze22 Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:26 pm
    With the money Kanye has, that arrest means pretty much nothing.

^pretty much…that’s why I was thinking

105. pockets Says:

Tom BradyNasir isnt exciting, quit playing nigga. He is top5 dead or alive though

106. catch22 Says:

^but u cant see it.

you can’t see the wind either. and you can’t see me in this arguement either nigga.

*does yayo dance*

107. pockets Says:

108. RIGZ Says:

*Spudz Fux*

See muhfuckahs? THATS how you type some goofy funny shit lol

109. THE-XFACTA Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:22 pm

September 12th, 2008 at 5:20 pm
    @BBD,

———-

Sorry ma wasn’t trying to offend you at all. It’s a fact though and I didn’t get mad at you when you said my heads are shiney cause it’s true. And it’s also true that you go a bit overboard on the makeup. Don’t get me wrong mama you’re some what cute, if I squint my eyes really hard though. I got love for you.. I was trying to squash shit, don’t let Joe 88 throw salt into my truce accord

110. moresickaMC Says:

pockets Says:

September 12th, 2008 at 5:22 pm
    we evolved from apes. this is FACT.
    correction, it’s theory

^its theory in the same sense gravity and relativity are.
    not really

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:23 pm

don’t say my civic’s topless. . . say the titties is out.

^Don’t say my Civic is dirty… say it’s homeless.

112. I Fux Says:

so when the Slave Owner made the Big Black Guy mate with the Big Bootied Black Girl and then they had a big ass baby is what theory?? that shit is true and I call that the evolution of the big black dick and the big bootied sister by Fux

113. Sean Coonery Says:

Tom Brady was the best player in the NFL Last Year…no d-ride….the NFL needs him…

114. pockets Says:

you can’t see me in this arguement either nigga.

*does yayo dance*

^u just set black people back like a couple decades

*puts Joe88 on suicide watch*

116. R.J.Orion Says:

OMG ! WTF ?

117. Joe 88 Says:

^Awww man (c) Kay slay, this is gonna get ugly, I can see it now

>I got love for you.. I was trying to squash shit, don’t let Joe 88 throw salt into my truce accord

^Yeah babyD, don’t mind me, I wasn’t tryna start WW3 or nothing. Just jokes & jokes & jokes

118. pockets Says:

^its theory in the same sense gravity and relativity are.
    not really

^great point.

^rofl

120. Matthias d college boy Says:

# Sean Coonery Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 5:22 pm

^^^^^^
    co-sign

121. illRoots » Blog Archive » Track The Movement [9/13/08] Says:

[…] Dame Dash On Kanye’s Arrest [NahRight] […]

122. kob killa Says:

Think everyone sees that Kanye pic and thinks the samething…..terrible