Ludacris ft. Floyd Mayweather – Undisputed

Off Theater Of The Mind.

Ludacris ft. Floyd Mayweather – Undisputed

Props to Brian Z.

Previously: Ludacris “Undisputed” Video Shoot

85 Responses to “Ludacris ft. Floyd Mayweather – Undisputed”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ludacris>The rest of them down south niggas (Sans A3000)

2. the watcherz Says:

ludacris feat floyd mayweather>lil wayne feat mike tyson

this still go hard though….but iron mike sounds better on a track

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

4. Plug Says:

ludacris cd’s are always nice the first time you here them…but after one listen they become coasters

5. Big Homie Says:

Until the LOX first album dropped, they were not the shit TO ME. I can’t say that I heard a whole lot from them prior to that though. I was fucking with that “Well Well Well” joint they had with them other cats. Sheek had some freestyle where he mentioned that he was walking around with a presidential graveyard in his pocket, that shit was slick and the freestyle they had with Biggie over the Faith Remix beat.

That was it, until they’re album. But from then on, I fucks with them (n/h)

^ Yea those guys def brought he back then. “Well Well Wel” was the shit. Great stuff they did with Genovese too. But they had some heat afterwards too. We Are The Streets is damn near a classic. Those guys never fell off.

6. Steely D Says:

this picture looks madd crazy. no sexual

7. The Critic Says:

Icognegro == Back For the First Time > Pre-Release Therapy > Word of Mouf > The Preview > Chicken & Beer > the rest of his albums.

8. PHENOMENON Says:

>>*Plans on fucking up any rapper who sounds like they got one of those things on their throats cause they smoked too many Newports*

This may actually opent the door for one of those people to actually pop.

9. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Floyd: “Let me see your war face”

Luda: “…..how’s this?”

Floyd: “Rubbish!”

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:15 pm

This may actually opent the door for one of those people to actually pop.

————

*Dies* (no 2nd handsmoke)

11. Chase Says:

They had this one song on Black Rob’s first album.

You know Jada, quick to grab the 3-8-0, with the potatoe and clap at niggas in broad day though…

12. the watcherz Says:

That was it, until they’re album. But from then on, I fucks with them (n/h)

what about all those dj clue freestyles they drop before the money power respect….those right there alone are better than alot of dude catalogs

And personally i always felt styles was better….there 2 type of d block fans the kiss type(PAUSE) and the styles fan…..depenending ya vice….the weed smokers that think 2 much usually are styles fan though

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

Top 3 Rappers That Smoked Crack & Fucked Up:

1. Black Rob

2. Loon

3. DMX

Honorable Mention: Boss

14. Majaleeg Says:

Plug Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

I always thought I’z the only one who felt that way. Thought I was buggin.

I’ve always maintained that Styles is better, but I’m been riding with Kiss for the past few months. [ll]

16. THE-XFACTA Says:

Styles P>Anyother Westchester MC

17. Chase Says:

^I never fucked with Clue tapes back in the days. I used to make mixtapes the old fashioned way and clue basically put me and a gang of other DJs out of business with his tapes, so I boycotted him until around the time he signed to rocafella (thats years of hate).

But I’m not hating on the LOX, they are the shit.

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

DJ Juice>DJ Clue

(sans ’93)

19. Plug Says:

somebody sent me a D block mixtape. Jada goes in like he’s hungrey as fock. best Ive every heard him

“and I aint even take my warm up jacket off yet… POOBS!!!!” -Jada

20. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:21 pm

It reminds me of the Meth/Ghost situation.

I’ll always say that Ghost was/is the best

21. the watcherz Says:

Chase Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

the funny thing you wasint the only one ether that was on it like that

22. Ghost writer Says:

Kanye got love lockdown (none)

23. the watcherz Says:

eskay Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:21 pm

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Watcherz- What part of NC you at

25. Chase Says:

the funny thing you wasint the only one ether that was on it like that

^As much as I hated him then, I gotta give respect where its due. Clue changed the mixtape game to what it is now. Everyone, EVERYONE, with the exception of maybe Green Lantern, does their tapes the way Clue does.

26. PHENOMENON Says:

Hopefully he won’t get any love while on lockdown.

I’m guessing he’ll get the Paris Hilton treatment and be removed from the general population.

27. Ghost writer Says:

I hate when my co-worker comes into the office smelling like smoke…..shit stinks….

28. THE-XFACTA Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:27 pm
    Hopefully he won’t get any love while on lockdown.

———–

Those nigga would love it if he was in GP with those white loafers. I bet they would tell him, “Keep the shoes on Kanday”

29. Plug Says:

I never understood how cats say SP is better than Jada.

Jada in like top something… he just needs to stop trying to make an album an make an album. use his mixtape formula

30. the watcherz Says:

im from jerz ….i got fam from charlotte that i visit alot……Nc dudes is cool…they just need better weed

31. Chase Says:

Damn. I’m guessing some of you guys have never been locked up. He’ll never see the bighouse, where worries about his manhood have to be taken seriously. He’ll sit in the precinct lockup, if the officers are dicks about it. Then get transferred to central booking, that is if his lawyers haven’t gotten him by then. He won’t make it to any PRISON. Just the local lockups where things like molestation don’t usually take place. Just a bunch of people arrested for suspended licenses and weed possessions, and your occasional crack heads.

>>i like kiss but he too lazy for my taste…..one reason why ride for the ghost so much is the fact he so consistant

true

33. Plug Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:28 pm
    I hate when my co-worker comes into the office smelling like smoke…..shid stinks….
    ————-
    I hate when they try and cover it up wit perfume.

my one coworker song like she got goo gobs of phlem in her thoat. she’ll laugh and you can here it rattle. and she’ll never cough it up. squares are the devil

34. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:30 pm

true

————–

Ya liked/like More Fish? That album was his only dud in my eyes

35. the watcherz Says:

Plug Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    I never understood how cats say SP is better than Jada.

it depend on what you look for in rap……i ways been about lyrics and wordplay….Styles just seems a lil more creative with his word

Styles is the edgar allen poe of rap…..he plays with ya mind in way no other rapper can…..he make make think horrible things and then make regret u thought em

36. Ghost writer Says:

Kanye is in jail right now singing exclusives

37. Chase Says:

Ya liked/like More Fish? That album was his only dud in my eyes

^I wouldn’t really call it a dud. He had some shit on there and that album more showcased Trife and Sun God, I think them two dudes are aight. But I wouldn’t call it a dud. They were basically throw away songs that didn’t make it on to Fishscale. And he had that Amy Winehouse shit on there. That was my shit.

38. THE-XFACTA Says:

Niggas breaking cameras=Bitches scratching cars

39. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

ether

40. Ghost writer Says:

Plug Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    Ghost writer Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:28 pm
    ————-
    I hate when they try and cover it up wit perfume.

Co-fucking-sign…..yo I go through the same shit…..

41. PHENOMENON Says:

I don’t know anything about prison but I know hes not going to “The Big House”.

I don’t eventhink he’ll make it behind bars. His high profile lawyer[s] will probably be there before he finishes processing.

42. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

co-sign

Styles drops like 3 mixtapes a year, Jada just releases a couple verses a year

it sounds weird to say it now, but when I first heard the L.O.X when they were with Bad Boy, I thought Sheek was the illest one in the group

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

J-Hoods Stepdad>Sheek Louch

44. the watcherz Says:

with the exception of maybe Green Lantern, does their tapes the way Clue does.
    you might think im talking blasphemy but….green latern took his style from a dude named Nelly nel and Dj 007 (from jerz) ya might never know in ya life
    he took it polished it and got recogined off it…i still like green lantern though

45. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

damn, i can’t believe niggas still smoke.

46. THE-XFACTA Says:

Kayne West=Thugggy ass nigga

47. PHENOMENON Says:

>>damn, i can’t believe niggas still smoke.

I second that. Might as well go jump in the lake.

48. the watcherz Says:

i felt like that 2….but it dident take long for him to get outsine…..but believe it or not if you follow the lox format sometimes….the best song be the one where sheek goes last
    example: feel it in the air freestyle

49. THE-XFACTA Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    >>damn, i can’t believe niggas still smoke.

I second that. Might as well go jump in the lake.

———-

Dumb ass niggas

*Lights Blount*

50. Ghost writer Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    >>damn, i can’t believe niggas still smoke.

I second that. Might as well go jump in the lake.

Co-sign…..

51. PHENOMENON Says:

>>Kayne West=Thugggy ass nigga

With this recent little stunt of his Kanye’s probably done more time than most of these guys in the rap game.

52. Sean Coonery Says:

Jadakiss > Styles P

You’d have to have the autistic x down syndrome collabo….if you think other wise ;P

To think other wise..

Jada is lyrically miles ahead of Styles.

53. gr3um5 Says:

bess album oftha year

54. green eyes Says:

^ since when is going to jail cool?

55. Sean Coonery Says:

Jadakiss and Styles P arguments always remind me of the

Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy arguments

I say Gucci Mane is better, others say Young Jeezy is better.

56. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I understand that this is your opinion but theres no way on god’s green earth that Styles is better than kiss lyrically, now as far as work ethic and making better songs go then you may have an argument but otherwise your delusional

57. D_Block_4_Life Says:

58. gudo Says:

joobee joobee joooo /
    scooby doobie doo /
    screamin no no no no no/

59. THE-XFACTA Says:

green eyes Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

^ since when is going to jail cool?

—————-

Ignorant Minds (c) Coolio

60. nation Says:

>> Jadakiss and Styles P arguments always remind me of the Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy arguments

you can leave now

61. Majaleeg Says:

*Lights Blount*

WTF?

*dead*

62. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    PHENOMENON Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    >>damn, i can’t believe niggas still smoke.

I second that. Might as well go jump in the lake.

———-

Dumb ass niggas

*Lights Blount*

huh?

blunts>>>>>www.tinyurl.com/6cadyn

63. THE-XFACTA Says:

green eyes Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

^ since when is going to jail cool?

^^since when did going to jail for breaking someones camera gangsta?

64. PHENOMENON Says:

Kanye is a “G” in the sense that dude is a fu*king renagade.

[C] Punked, Katrina Telethon, & now this with everything beween those events.

Dude is a LOOSE CANNON.

65. Ghost writer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    green eyes Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

^ since when is going to jail cool?

^^since when did going to jail for breaking someones camera gangsta?

Since when did you go to jail for breaking someone’s camera?

66. Sean Coonery Says:

Kanye aint gangsta…

A Dude that wears skinny jeans and pink polos aint gangsta…

I don’t care if that dude caught 100 bodies, sold crack, shoots guns..

Wearing pink polos with skinny jeans revokes your G card.

How you gonna post up on the block mean mugging, with a pastel colored polo and female skinny jeans?

67. green eyes Says:

Since when did you go to jail for breaking someone’s camera?

^ bet if you did it to some poor tourist ob the street youd get arrested

68. the watcherz Says:

I can tell why styles say the ghost this shit..
    i can tell by ya styles he write most ya

69. PHENOMENON Says:

Never said it was cool. Like I said earier. . .

PHENOMENON Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:36 pm
    I don’t know anything about prison. . .

70. Sean Coonery Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    Kanye is a “G” in the sense that dude is a fu*king renagade.

[C] Punked, Katrina Telethon, & now this with everything beween those events.

Dude is a LOOSE CANNON.

^Kanye is not a G…on the show punked…That nigga was crying to his bodyguards…about what was going on…

71. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    Kanye aint gangsta…

A Dude that wears skinny jeans and pink polos aint gangsta…

I don’t care if that dude caught 100 bodies, sold crack, shoots guns..

Wearing pink polos with skinny jeans revokes your G card.

i watched cocaine cowboys, and some of those cubans had on pastelle colored shirts. . . . would you revoke their G card?

72. gudo Says:

^kanye had a g card?

73. BLuHaZe Says:

tmz got the video of kanye on their site now

74. Sean Coonery Says:

Anybody that thinks Styles is better than Kiss…lyrically…

they must of been born a crack baby…

Theres no other reason why..

75. green eyes Says:

being a “real G” has nothing to do with wardrobe. stop being so influenced by hollywood bullshit. you get pistol whipped and shot up by a cat in skin tight pink jeans, he more G than dude on the corner in the hoodie because you never saw it coming. actions make you gangsta not attire

76. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    green eyes Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

^ since when is going to jail cool?

^^since when did going to jail for breaking someones camera gangsta?

@ this time, i wanna Applaud my GOOD power of attorney for everything.
    Best words to hear when in the middle of getting fingerprinted “Mr. ______, Judge has’nt set bail yet, but your attorneys are here, after we wrap everything up, your free to go”

77. Victory Says:

has kanye actually got any priors?

i thought if u got a criminal record u cant vote in the states?

why the top white mover (lol) Jeezy allowed 2 vote?

ANSWERS PLEASE!

78. D_Block_4_Life Says:

A Dude that wears skinny jeans and pink polos aint gangsta…

I don’t care if that dude caught 100 bodies, sold crack, shoots guns..

Wearing pink polos with skinny jeans revokes your G card
    ^^^^^
    Im def not saying Kanye is a gangsta but being gangsta or tough isn’t a look and a way of life or the way you live….just saying

79. the watcherz Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

September 11th, 2008 at 1:53 pm
    Anybody that thinks Styles is better than Kiss…lyrically…

they must of been born a crack baby…

Theres no other reason why..
    kiss cant paint a picture like styles
    like i said i like kiss….but he sound like an old head giving you advice sometime (which is cool for some people)
    Styles got way better use of word play

80. the watcherz Says:

styles said:
    niggas too fly take em on a ride
    throw out the car on the highway doin 95
    and i hope he dont die
    why
    so i can hit u-turn shoot him eye

I can visualize that shit happening …like a movie …idk maybe that me

81. ThatDude Reeg Says:

What’s with the clean version Eskay?

82. Shogun Says:

^^^^^
    nah, it’s
    Chicken & Beer > Word of Mouf > Red Light District > Incognegro=Back For The First Time > Release Therapy > everything else

83. lea Says:

Has anyone peeped Hova’s beard and afro? has he finally reached Puberty!!! LOL! or is it like they use to say about girls in high school, “shes having sex because her ti77ie$ are bigger”

Plug Says:
    Ludacris cd’s are always nice the first time you here them…but after one listen they become coasters

^^^^^^
    is it safe to say the same for Busta except for Bustas first CD? But Bustas sells done fell off, Ludas gets better! Im confused?

84. Straight from the “A” ~ We Shine Without Tryin… » (Audio) ~ “Undisputed” ~ Ludacris feat. Floyd Mayweather Says:

[…] Spotted @ NahRight […]

85. Cedric Says:

Undisputed is my favorite song by Ludacris so far he’s going back to the old Ludacris Word Of Mouf type style that’s the kind of Luda I wanna hear.