Young Jeezy – Showtime

Another bonus off The Recession.

Young Jeezy – Showtime

Propers to Mr. X

Related: The Recession debuts at #1

28 Responses to “Young Jeezy – Showtime”

1. OnPoint Says:

3rd

2. BabyDoll Says:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LETDADOLLARSCIRCULATE!

3. Joe 88 Says:

:23 seconds into the clip

*Blank stare*

I know ya’ll don’t really think that makes soulja boy gay? Not defending soulja boy, this is just like the beanie video, that might just be the way they joke with each other, homophobia is taking over the world. A nigga aint gay till he kiss another man, fucks another man or blows another man, all that other shit aint gay

@Billz

You said you wanted lyrical right? I got something for you, give me 10 minutes

4. catch22 Says:

so wait, joe. you don’t think it would be gay if you let another dude give you dome?

whoa.

5. !Ven-Tech? Says:

The picture…ayo…

6. D_Block_4_Life Says:

whoa.
    *Flag on the play* (c) Me

7. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 11:49 am
    :23 seconds into the clip

*Blank stare*

@Billz

You said you wanted lyrical right? I got something for you, give me 10 minutes

^Oh, so that isn’t the clip of him getting sucked off by another dude? I figured that’s what it was so I didn’t bother too look…my stomach can’t handle stuff like that so early in the day. So is it the one where he humps his friends leg? That’s kinda suspect to me…but I get your point.

8. Joe 88 Says:

whoa.
    *Flag on the play* (c) Me

^smh, you know what I mean, yeah that’s gay too, I never said it wasn’t, just forgot to add it on the list

9. catch22 Says:

just wanted to be clear

Joe 88 Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 11:49 am
    :23 seconds into the clip

*Blank stare*

^But that’s only YOUR standard of gayness. Dry humpin’ ya homeboy is gay, in my book. This dude around my way went to St. Francis high school and them ninjas used to joke around like that. Doesn’t mean that they’re gay but those are quasi gay activities.

@Billz

You said you wanted lyrical right? I got something for you, give me 10 minutes

^Let me find out you about to go to the booth, lay down ya verse, and upload it. Lol. But yeah, let me hear somethin’ (c) We Are the Streets “Rapin’ U Records” skit (pause)

11. Ghost writer Says:

Jeezy is gay for holding the mic like that

12. Beezy Says:

Jeezy is gay for holding the mic like that

^How you hold it?

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^How you hold it?
    Disqualified from the game…..

15. OnPoint Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 11:51 am

whoa.

0_o

18. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Goes to the 3.50 cents chino spot*

19. Joe 88 Says:

^lol, I layed down some hot fiya last night at my other studio spot, bout to up the link for you to give it a spin, I promise you you’ll love this one (n/h)

20. G7 Says:

lol @ the mic gripping jokes.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

LMAO @ niggas implying there’s a “straight” way to hold a mic. . . .

the homophobia on nah is outta pocket. . .

22. OnPoint Says:

G7 Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 12:01 pm
    lol @ the mic gripping jokes.

^^^Check out greenies post @ alumnah

23. Ghost writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 12:01 pm

Let me hear some shit too Joe

24. OnPoint Says:

@Joe

That one zshare u posted yesterday was pretty cool. The beat could use some work, i.e. the drum breaks but the rapping was cool.

25. Beezy Says:

the homophobia on nah is outta pocket. . .

^They on their closet shit like Senators from Minnesota. Bashing gay dudes…then tappin their feet in the stalls.

26. G7 Says:

@ Joe

what’s your myspace? you’ve been biggin’ yourself up a lot lately. n/h. i wanna hear what all the fuss is about…lol.

>>LF: Private school ninjas (specifically Catholic school) be are notoriously known for engaging fruity and suspect, possibly homothug, activities.

fuck you nigga, I did a bid in private school.

28. the watcherz Says: