PICS: Heltah Skeltah’s “Ruck N Roll” Video Shoot

hs-rnr4.jpg

hs-rnr5.jpg

hs-rnr6.jpg

hs-rnr7.jpg

hs-rnr8.jpg

via Three/21 Media

153 Responses to “PICS: Heltah Skeltah’s “Ruck N Roll” Video Shoot”

1. kallywood Says:

gimmie the song.

2. PHENOMENON Says:

LOL, that chick was smilein’ at that tounge.

3. Richie Cunning Says:

whoah.

4. PHENOMENON Says:

XXLMag.com rated the VMA’s at a “Large”.

Phenomenon’s rating: “Extra Medium”

5. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Digi didn’t bother to watch the vma’s

I was busy balls deep in some chocha

6. PHENOMENON Says:

I didn’t either.

I just flicked back and fourth from time to time outof sheer curiosity.

I was too busy reading up on the colider that those scientists mad men are working on.

7. gr3um5 Says:

CORDERO

8. plug Says:

I dont understand the big fuss over heltar sceltar. dude sean price is nice granted…but I cant get unto it [ll] nonetheless will he get into my cd player

9. Big Homie Says:

That chick smiling in the last pic resembles my wife Jazmine Cashmere. Nice

*daps all in attendance this morning*

10. b-ease Says:

What up Nah?

*daps all in vicinity*

11. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Im’a smoke like 4 5 blunts

Eat like 4, 5 pancakes

with 4, 5 peices of bacon(pork)

and then prob take like 4. 5 pulls off a newport

12. b-ease Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 8:30 am
    Im’a smoke like 4 5 blunts

Eat like 4, 5 pancakes

with 4, 5 peices of bacon(pork)

and then prob take like 4. 5 pulls off a newport

Breakfast of champions.

13. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

4, 5 hoodrats posing naked cyphering my chains taking pics with they ass all on me >

D block latino > roc la famila

14. Big Homie Says:

^ Good God that is the ideal breakfast.

15. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Being on a softball team thats sponsered by a strip club in Queens called ” La Officina ” and then going to the strip club with the softball jerseys and just shutting down the spot > going to the strip club and making it rain on them hoes

16. Joe 88 Says:

Jay-Z “Blue Magic” is one of his most under rated singles ever, he killed every bar, & the beat is too dope, I haven’t really heard no one hop on it (no mainstream artist)

17. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

i knew big hommie would like that

daps hommie, b -ease

yo that nigga alfamega is a scary looking hombre….

he prob open like 4 or 5 24oz coronas with that gap in his teeth

18. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

you know why joe its so underrated, cause that single didnt really fit with the theme at least in my opinion, yeah it was called blue magic, and it had a movie drop, but it didnt have the same feel as all the other tracks on that album, but you right that song was dope

19. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

eskay Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 1:37 am

*speechless*
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is basically all i can say

20. Big Homie Says:

True. I guess that is why it was like a bonus on the album. It got mad spins before the movie and album dropped and then that’s it. Jay def went in and was one of my fav tracks on the album. Have not digged a Jay and Neptune track since “Allure”, but “Blue Magic” was crack and it definitely bangs in the whip.

21. Joe 88 Says:

yeah, it didn’t really mesh wit the rest of the album too well beat wise, it was on point topic wise (drugs, etc)

The best place to place that track was near the end of the album, it felt more like a bonus cut

22. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

wow big hommie shorties ass on your blog is seeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrioussssssss

aaaaaaaaoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

23. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

You should of got on ya camera man shit and had that bitch giving side profiles and shit

24. Joe 88 Says:

Kidz Bop version of Lollipop?

I’m just gonna act like I never clicked that link.

*Puts kidz bop version of lollipop on myspace page*

*Dateline calls*

*Cancels myspace account*

25. !Ven-Tech? Says:

P!

26. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

didaps Venny t

27. !Ven-Tech? Says:

b-ease Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 8:32 am

DIGITAL SCALES

Breakfast of champions.

^^^ lol, AYO!

WHAT UP THO

*daps ease, joe, dro, homie, plug*

28. Big Homie Says:

^ If I wasn’t so drunk I would of and got more footage. I do not even remember taking that until I noticed it the next day. Or at least tried to holla.

29. spotrusherz Says:

yo whats crackin

30. Joe 88 Says:

Nigga you aint live it, you witness it from ya folks pad, scribbled in ya note pad & created ya life

31. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Peep, why P look like Ghostface in that top picture?

Video looks funny, like how Eshkoshka was funny. People should do more videos in black in white

32. Big Homie Says:

*crickets*

33. Ghost writer Says:

Now if Kanye can keep his album from leaking just like he did this single he should very well

34. Ghost writer Says:

I think he might do weezy numbers….

35. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 9:27 am

*daps Snitchy*

These artists leak their own shit. Statistically, do you think indie rappers’ albums leak as much as mainstream? I don’t see how it’s possible.

36. spotrusherz Says:

yo eskay that old boy flick is crazy. i went to see it with my old man. he hated it. i was like, this is the best movie i’ve seen in the last couple of years.

37. Ghost writer Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    Ghost writer Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 9:27 am

*daps Snitchy*

*daps*

Yeah you’re right it’s not possible….I think Kanye is the only rapper that takes pride in what he does and it makes his music much more better…

38. green eyes Says:

good morning gentlemen: eskay, big home, ven, joe, ghost, digi, etc

39. the watcherz Says:

damn all the people in bank act friendly…..that shit mad true and the females be illest…..the best chicks are in college or at a bank real talk

but anyway
    real talk i think Jeezy got the best car music period
    tell me dat dont go mega hard in the system
    it make you wanna do 100 wit the seat all the way back

40. Ghost writer Says:

Morning greenie

41. !Ven-Tech? Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 9:43 am
    good morning gentlemen: eskay, big home, ven, joe, ghost, digi, etc

What up Stick Green? The spirit of Ike has come back in the form of a Hurricane to punish all them wavy Florida girls who wouldn’t fuck wit !Tech? just because he drives one of them vans without windows in the back

…and it’s black

42. Big Homie Says:

*hugs Greenie and licks her ear*

43. Ghost writer Says:

i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/DOOKIE7862620141/Serena_Williams_030.jpg

Damn

44. Ghost writer Says:

NSFW

45. Joe 88 Says:

i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/DOOKIE7862620141/Serena_Williams_030.jpg

^Whoa (c) black rob

I’d definently wax dat assd. oh I didn’t see you right there greenie, good morning

*Takes of hat*

*Sees saliva on greenie ears*

*Looks & big homie (n/h)*

You at it again I see

46. Big Homie Says:

NSFW

^ Yea 2 minutes later after I clicked that shit lol

I’d smash that easily. Wow

47. green eyes Says:

…and it’s black

^ ikes not coming here though, we got lucky. and what fl girls arent showing you love? point em, ill make sure they bow down. or bend over. or whatever

48. Ghost writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 9:57 am
    NSFW

^ Yea 2 minutes later after I clicked that shit lol

I’d smash that easily. Wow

Lol….my bad I forgot…..but Common is a lucky man…..he better be hitting that right (nhjic)

lets see you smashed a chick from your job once or twice, later you find out that she takes her kid to the same daycare your girl/wifey takes your seed. At what point will you die?

edit: see say

…dont you hate when you fart under your desk and it turns out to be smellier than you thought… and just then someone walks by your desk.

*slides home*

53. green eyes Says:

good morning cold

54. !Ven-Tech? Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 9:59 am

…and it’s black

(that should say sticky green by the way)

I choose b).

*points at Greeny*

*runs*

55. Ghost writer Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:03 am

GATTTTTTTTT! (C) 88

Just pray they don’t become friends because then it will really get bad

whats up green. Phenom dropped a bit of info off about the collider they Built in Geneva, know anything about it.

Just pray they don’t become friends because then it will really get bad

^Yea I was asking for my boy, I told him the same thing.

58. green eyes Says:

if your going to cheat, make sure it with someone who know how to keep a secret. if shes trifling, have him dig up some info on ol girl, she blabs,he emails the office nekkid pics of her, M.A.D. keeps mofos quiet all the time (c_ the cold war

59. PLUG Says:

^Yea I was asking for my boy,
    ——–
    SSSSUUUUUURRRREEEEE!!

1. casket (check)
    2. Suit (check)
    3. naked pic of greenie (check)

*dies happy*

61. green eyes Says:

lol

62. Big Homie Says:

I hate it when you fart in the elevator when you are by yourself and then once you let it rip, DING!!!…some fine broad walks in the elevator. Now you have to stand there lookin’ in the mirror at her facial expression of discust and all you can do is just stand there with a red embarrasing look on your face.

But that has never happen to me though

63. nation Says:

In line to pay for books

Preemptive P!

64. green eyes Says:

hi nation

65. sleep Says:

I’m local

But that has never happen to me though

^that disclaimer is fucking weak lol.

67. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

*yawns*

shit, mornin. . ..

*daps all*

*hugs green bean*

nah, mama. . . no kisses, mah breaf stink. . .

68. green eyes Says:

we aint close enough for kisses dear

isnt there something in marraige that states the wifey has to oblige to any and all request to beat it up?

I find it funny that all these cats be staking claim to my e-wifey.

71. catch22 Says:

morning nahgroes.

@joe88
    didnt royce spit over blue magic?

72. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:36 am
    we aint close enough for kisses dear

ouch.

on the random tandem. . . . on a scale of 1 – 10, i think rhianna was a fuckin 17.5 during her performance with tip at the VMAs. . . . good god!

73. Ghost writer Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:41 am
    green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:36 am
    we aint close enough for kisses dear

ouch.

Yeah I was just waiting for her jacket to fly open so I can see them small tits….ohwee

74. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:39 am
    I find it funny that all these cats be staking claim to my e-wifey.

***well, she said after loving me, she can’t love another….you keep dreamin’ (none)

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***hugs for the honeys, pounds for the ruffnecks (never that) (c) the late, great***

76. green eyes Says:

what up bay bay

77. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

*farts*

78. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Nah right is dead (c) Tony “two times” Yayo

79. Ghost writer Says:

£ ¥ € $

80. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/ap_on_re_us/kfc_secret

***This was hilarious to me, for some reason…sounds like the plot of a bad straight to DVD blaxploitation movie starring Flavor Flav as the head of security, or some shit…

81. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

seen my man ‘con that i knew from the northwest. . .

what’s poppin.

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:45 am

September 9th, 2008 at 10:39 am
    I find it funny that all these cats be staking claim to my e-wifey.

^I can’t front I feel some kind of way about that bay bay ish.

83. Culture Shock! Says:

Damn Love really did get lockdowned. I hope Kanye didn’t see the comments on Nah and decide to destroy the song and send out something else.

84. green eyes Says:

^I can’t front I feel some kind of way about that bay bay ish.

^ lol. all this & you’re both married.

Yall cats be running the chicks off anyway… you see spoony no longer post. Shanti stops by from time to time, but joe 88’s constant stalking scares her away. Babydoll is gonna be doing a shanti soon, cause of Big homie stalking her Ning page. And greenie… well greenie even if she decides to bounce IP trace is a mofo.

86. Ghost writer Says:

Culture Shock! Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:51 am

I hope he did….

STOP using that autotone crap

87. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:49 am
    news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/ap_on_re_us/kfc_secret

and the chicken ain’t even that fuckin good. . . . and who is Bo Dietl!?

88. Ghost writer Says:

90°F

89. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:50 am
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:45 am

September 9th, 2008 at 10:39 am
    I find it funny that all these cats be staking claim to my e-wifey.

^I can’t front I feel some kind of way about that bay bay ish.

90. green eyes Says:

STOP using that autotone crap

^ word. unless your last name is troutman and your first is roger, let it go.
    or teddy riley, he used it too and it was decent, all these cats are overdoing it now. Its an EFFECT. its like watching a whole movie in strobe light, not a good look. these things need to be used sparingly

91. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

STOP using that autotone crap

***Co-sign to the fullest…I’m an adamant Kanye fan, but I have ZERO anticipation for this new album, based on that vocoder bullshit he’s been doing lately

92. Ghost writer Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:53 am

Yup and there’s was that other chick too that had beef wif Greenie…..I can’t remember her name……plus we still got Ci Ci

93. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    STOP using that autotone crap

^ word. unless your last name is troutman and your first is roger, let it go.

kinda makes me wonder what else from the 80s is gonna pop up. . . . or have we completely brought back everything from that decade already?

94. green eyes Says:

LOL @ icon

who had beef with me?

^its this whole retro/futuristic thing going on, niggas wanna be cyborgs…

96. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 10:59 am

September 9th, 2008 at 10:53 am

***Anybody who takes cyberflirting seriously, has automatically lost to the nth degree- that goes both ways like Mary J (c) Chino XL (none)

97. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:01 am
    LOL @ icon

who had beef with me?

***nobody that I can remember?

plus we still got Ci Ci

^she dont count.

99. Ghost writer Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:01 am
    LOL @ icon

who had beef with me?

The chick that keeps posting pics of herself……I can’t remember her name

kinda makes me wonder what else from the 80s is gonna pop up.

^teetering.

101. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^its this whole retro/futuristic thing going on, niggas wanna be cyborgs…

***LOL..while I know you’re bullshitting, you might be onto something (no parasite)- the futuristic/vocoder tie in is evident in the hook and video for “Stronger”- that ol’ Akira shit…

102. Ghost writer Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:03 am
    plus we still got Ci Ci

^she dont count.

Damn that’s cold

The chick that keeps posting pics of herself……I can’t remember her name

^Mindy Marin???… there was no beef with Greenie. A simple one liner sent Marin to retirement.

104. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:04 am
    green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:01 am
    LOL @ icon

who had beef with me?

The chick that keeps posting pics of herself……I can’t remember her name

***Mindy Marin?

Damn that’s cold

^nah I didnt mean it in that way, doesnt Ci ci only like women or am I mistaken

106. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

One of the funniest ethering retirements was when niggas jumped in (never) Maurice something or other, based strictly on his name- dude is a blogger @ XXL, but I can’t think of his last name…

107. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**Garland

108. catch22 Says:

jheri curl

109. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:07 am
    Damn that’s cold

^nah I didnt mean it in that way, doesnt Ci ci only like women or am I mistaken

***I think she goes both ways like Mary J (I’mma keep using that quote all day, lol)

110. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

chicks that 1. can speak intelligently about rap and 2. can navigate the internuts well are a rarity.

luckily, for us, some of those few are actually attractive.

well, i’ve never seen pics of green M&M, but apparently she’s a PYT

111. Ghost writer Says:

***Mindy Marin?

That’s her name….

112. Culture Shock! Says:

^Maurice Garland. That shit made me join Nah. It was hilarious.

cyborg – A human who has certain physiological processes aided or controlled by mechanical or electronic devices.

^the proof is in the pudding. From niggas rocking the metalic clothing… shit done warped and went back tot he future.

114. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 9th, 2008 at 11:06 am

The chick that keeps posting pics of herself……I can’t remember her name

^ tell em

115. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:08 am

jheri curl

***Niggas in detroit are trying to bring fades back (the reason why it’s so cold in the D, is cuz niggas high tops are blocking out the sun), Dip Set had the rhinestoned denims…

116. Ghost writer Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:07 am

You mean the nigga that use to sell drugs with Jigga back in the day….Garland

117. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:09 am

***Add in our dependence on the internet, cell phones, bluetooth technology, etc, and you’ve got a certified alien moment,here…

118. green eyes Says:

^ LMFAO

greens did you ever used to bleach your jeans? Or rock that bamboo earings, biking shorts, pumking seeds, gell sandles.

120. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

FLOOR @

news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20080906/cm_uc_crabox/op_477308;_ylt=Atp4KEZdy809zNNu.6ziLANxFb8C

121. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i told you last week that niggas up @ howard started rockin the hi top fades, a la kid from kid n play.

shit’s disgustin (c) killa cam

122. Culture Shock! Says:

Oh and muthafuck Green Bay and Oakland’s defense. I lost fantasy football by a damn point because of them muthafuckas.

yo Ike did you catch part 2 with Barack and ya boy O’really?

124. D_Block_4_life Says:

Greens your an asshole..

125. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Remember back in the daaaaaays, when niggas had fades/gazelle shaaaades and corn braids

126. D_Block_4_life Says:

yo Ike did you catch part 2 with Barack and ya boy O’really?
    Link or die…

*Daps Cold*

127. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:15 am
    yo Ike did you catch part 2 with Barack and ya boy O’really?

***I saw part 1, but I forgot to peep out part 2—O’Racist was killing me, on how he was trying to talk over Barack and cut him off—-part of me was hoping that he would go all Killa Cam on ol’ boy–“You mad, doggie? You maaaaaaaaaad”

i recently copped some vintage New Balance i aint with all that new sneaker ish thats going on.

129. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:14 am
    FLOOR @

In a head-to-head match-up, likely bigots chose Sen. McCain over Sen. Obama by a margin of 1,000 to 1, with a majority of racists saying they “strongly disagree” with Sen. Obama’s decision not to be white.

*dead*

*resurrected as one of T-Baby’s orange braids*

130. green eyes Says:

shut up d block. you know your my favorite little bitch

cOLD Says:

^ i still rick the bamboo earring. and what??! i have bad memories of the bike shorts though, god that was bad fashion

131. Ghost writer Says:

Niggas wanna bring the 80’s back/
    That’s okay with me that’s where they made me at/

132. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:19 am

***I wear NBs constantly- never stopped. New Balances are almost like Jordans in DC, lol…everybody rocks them shits…

133. catch22 Says:

she wears bamboos with “green eyes” written across them

134. D_Block_4_life Says:

^^^^^
    With some sweats? (c) Nacho

135. catch22 Says:

i copped a fresh pair of british knights a while ago.

136. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    shut up d block. you know your my favorite little bitch

cOLD Says:

**The pinnacle of bicycle shorts as bad fashion came in the form of the DUDES in EU’s “Da Butt” video rockin’ em…shame on you, Spike Lee, lol…women rocking them was a whole ‘na story, though, and I’m ready for chapter 2 to kick off, lol…

137. green eyes Says:

# catch22 Says:
    September 9th, 2008 at 11:21 am

she wears bamboos with “green eyes” written across them

^ *adds to christmas list*

138. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

nike boots are like j’s in the district. . . . you niggas go ape shit for them thangs!

139. D_Block_4_life Says:

she wears bamboos with “green eyes” written across them
    womp womp

140. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I got gold name plate that says “I wish you would”, lol…for real, though, i wouldn’t mind seeing 3 finger rings come back….

**Dusts off the Radio Raheem “Love/Hate” jawns**

With some sweats? (c) Nacho

^yea you can crush em lovely with some proper sweats… but when you rock em like that you lay game must be proper

lay game = how the hang off the sneaker.

142. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    # catch22 Says:
    September 9th, 2008 at 11:21 am

she wears bamboos with “green eyes” written across them

^ *adds to christmas list*

that’s gonna be a big ass fuckin earring!

143. Big Homie Says:

*never owned a pair of Nike Boots*

D block how you making out with the alternative music ?

145. green eyes Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 9th, 2008 at 11:25 am

green eyes Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    # catch22 Says:
    September 9th, 2008 at 11:21 am

she wears bamboos with “green eyes” written across them

^ *adds to christmas list*

that’s gonna be a big ass fuckin earring!

^ lmao.. im saying.. itll be two lines

146. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:24 am

***Yep, those too…there is also a disturbing number of niggas rocking Crocs, this year- that will never be me, lol…

3 finger rings come back….

^wow, fuck it… might aswell bring back the sheep skins coats.

148. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 9th, 2008 at 11:27 am
    3 finger rings come back….

^wow, fuck it… might aswell bring back the sheep skins coats.

****”Bring back”? LOL

149. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^ lmao.. im saying.. itll be two lines

after i wrote it, i thought one could say “green”, the other “eyes”. . . . .

but one big ass earring would be fly. . . .

who rocking sheeps?

hold did I miss a disclaimer

152. green eyes Says:

after i wrote it, i thought one could say “green”, the other “eyes”. . . . .

^i like that idea even better

153. D_Block_4_life Says:

D block how you making out with the alternative music ?
    ^^^^^
    Shits dope B, therapeutic mostly…..I wanna hear more rap songs with rock/alternative like samples…. (c) Stained -Joey