Video: Curtis & De Niro Talk “Righteous Kill”

Related: Curtis is allowed to see his son

34 Responses to “Video: Curtis & De Niro Talk “Righteous Kill””

1. catch22 Says:

I DON WAN ENY CHABLE!

2. The Absence of Heat Says:

cOLD Est. 2005

3. G7 Says:

de niro>pacino>curtis

4. catch22 Says:

de niro>pacino>curtis

give this man an award

5. Big Homie Says:

SMH at me seeing Diaster Movie this weekend. Shit was awful

6. The Absence of Heat Says:

whats up catch, you had your seed yet.

7. The Critic Says:

i didn’t know boo boo was in this.

lol @ that bamma sized gold toofus

Didn’t know John Leguizamo was in it. That’s a good look.

9. catch22 Says:

yeah 3 months old. a girl.

10. Ghost Writer Says:

^lol what does it matter her personality if you’re just smashing once or twice… Unless she has the stalker trait.

Yeah that’s what I mean…..I get that stalker vibe from her when I talk to her…..

Sexy chick: I have issues with men

Me: A lot of girls do

Sexy chick: So you’re saying I have issues now? I thought you were different

SMH

11. G7 Says:

>>give this man an award

^*gladly accepts*

13. Joe 88 Says:

*Looks @ clip*

GAWD DAYUM DATS A BIG ASS GOLD IN FIDDY MOUT

14. b-ease Says:

The Critic Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    i didn’t know boo boo was in this.

The studio phased him out of the marketing after test audiences responded apathetically about his appearance in the film. Something about him not being effective in terms of marketing to the urban demographic (why they didnt realize this after GRODT, I dont know…). As rich as he is, 50’s “brand” is in dire straits.

*daps all* What’s good Nah?

15. The Absence of Heat Says:

SMH at me seeing Diaster Movie this weekend. Shit was awful

^could it be any worst that Superhero movie, I lost for ordering that on Demand.

what up Billz yea Leguizamo ranks up there in my top 10 fav actors.

16. The Critic Says:

# PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 1:48 pm

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    smh @ Nas getting bodied by Jeezy on the recession
    ———
    I think nas wrote that for Jeezy. Jeezy said he didnt write it

^where did Jeezy say that?

17. The Absence of Heat Says:

yeah 3 months old. a girl.

belated congrats!
    ——-

Hard body nigga my whole shit pavement.

18. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    smh @ Nas getting bodied by Jeezy on the recession

Co-sign. I actually used this as an example in the “Wayne/Eminem” debate yesterday to point out that one bodying another on a track doesn not make neccesarily make one the doper MC.

19. catch22 Says:

*pisses on catch22 sitting in front row* n/h

20. b-ease Says:

does not neccesarily make one the doper MC.

21. PLUG Says:

^where did Jeezy say that?
    ——
    the first couple seconds of the song. he didnt say nas wrote it, but he DID said he didnt write it himself

22. The Absence of Heat Says:

^thats true I’m quite stunned and appalled that a vet can so indiscriminately blurt out such faggotry

23. The Critic Says:

# catch22 Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 1:48 pm

yeah 3 months old. a girl.

congrats

24. The Critic Says:

# PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 1:54 pm

^where did Jeezy say that?
    ——

he said it’s the realest shit he never wrote. because he always says trap or die was the realest she he ever wrote.

he was trying to elude to the idea of him going in the booth and coming off the top…ala Jay-Z

25. Ghost Writer Says:

PLUG Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 1:54 pm
    ^where did Jeezy say that?
    ——

I think he meant he freestyled or wrote it in his head (none)

26. G7 Says:

>>no amount of disclaimers can redeem you from whipping out your jimbrowski and pissing on another grown man.

^in the context that it was said that’s no homo. that’s disrespect. not no r.kelly for pleasure shit. just jokes anyway. chill black.

27. Joe 88 Says:

I’m the best in the east coast, Is he reed dollarz, reed pennies, or reed broke, my whole life, money bitches & weed smoke, you get mad, I get you dragged from the back of a speed boat

28. The Absence of Heat Says:

ever thought that Nas might of held back on that song, so not to start the whole murder you on your whole shit debate. Nas hasnt survived so long in this game being a dummy. he knows well that although its not his attempts Southern niggas arent that smart and will run with what niggas putting in their ear and cause some tension between the two. So Nas fell back.

29. sleazy b Says:

Big Homie Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 1:44 pm
    SMH at me seeing Diaster Movie this weekend. Shit was awful

same, that shit was wack. its got a 1.3 on imdb.com. haha

30. PLUG Says:

The way he says it its like he sayin somebody else wrote it.

somebody get him on the horn to clarify

31. b-ease Says:

The Absence of Heat Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 1:58 pm

Nope, just think he was being lazy.

32. gr3um5 Says:

Sandman Vs Ab-liva

33. Joe 88 Says:

@ cOLD

Ever thought it wasn’t nas day when he went in the booth? Some days your just more in the zone with the words on then on other days. I don’t think Nas fell back, if he’d a layed that verse around the time the mixtape came out it’ll been totally different, he prolly just taken a rest, rejuvenating, he did just drop a mixtape & a album in between 4 months

34. The Critic Says:

# The Absence of Heat Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 1:58 pm

he knows well that although its not his attempts Southern niggas arent that smart….

^SMH