Video: Common ft. Pharrell – UMC (Preview)

BBC via Amajanese

70 Responses to “Video: Common ft. Pharrell – UMC (Preview)”

1. E.Mike Says:

1st?

2. Mr.Londoner Says:

Hype Warhol strikes again..

3. YERP Says:

OH SHIT

4. grs Says:

clicked 2 play it n thought i was in a nightmare

5. PHENOMENON Says:

[So called] News:

A family wakes up to a man rubbing spices on them armed with a sausage [ll] who threatened to harm them if they didn’t do what he said.

The man then ran off and was found passed out in a near-by feild in a tee shirt.

The family dog is suspected to have eaten the sausage.

**You can’t make this stuff up people.

6. gr3um5 Says:

Detoxification
    ~ Dr Dre (Artist)
    ——————————————————————————–
    Prize : 11,60 €
    n°15 dans la rubrique Musique > Rap & Hip-Hop > Rap US
    n°32 dans la rubrique Musique > Soul & R&B > Soul
    ——————————————————————————–
    Tracklist :
    1. The Truth ft Devin The Dude.
    2. Who’s Next ft Clyde Carson.
    3. In town ft Nate Dogg.
    4. Come On ft Stat Quo.
    5. Out of control ft Redman and Keith Murray.
    6. The Office ft Snoop.
    7. Shade Sheist ft Xzibit, Nate Dogg, Knoc Turnal.
    8. Talkin big Shit.
    9. Fuck All Yall ft Knoc Turnal, Hittman.
    10. Do You know ft Snoop and Daz.
    11. Don’t Sleep ft The D.O.C.
    12. The Take Over ft Eminem.
    13. The Kush ft King Tee.
    14. Baller.
    15. Represent ft 50 Cent.
    16. Next Level.
    17. Drama.
    18. Think About It ft Xzibit.
    19. Places To Go.
    20. The Rock ft Method Man.
    MIXTAPE ABOUT DR DRE’s LEFTOVERS,
    OUT Today SEPTEMBER 8Th On Amazone !!! Damn !!
    so what the fuck is dat ?!? yall need to check these joints soon !! thx.
    amazing tracklist nevertheless. If Someone can find this mixtape and share. Peace

7. gr3um5 Says:

Amazon.com

8. Eastern_Digital Says:

that new Kanye joint is wack.

Wayne did his thing with the performane though.

9. Beezy Says:

that new Kanye joint is wack.

Wayne did his thing with the performane though.

^Cos both.

10. sk Says:

wayne’s performance was do-do…pull ya fucking pants UP..homo

11. PHENOMENON Says:

I think the CD quality version of “Love Lockdown” will be pretty good.

12. sleep Says:

Wtf with all these rappers singing. But none of them song could fuck with biggie player hater I forgot the name of mase and puff r&b song but that shit was fire.

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

wayne’s performance was do-do…pull ya fucking pants UP..homo

yeah i didnt understand hy he had his hand on his crotch(N/H) all the time. His energy during A Millie and Got Money was crazy though.

14. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

nah

15. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

T pain is a fucking weirdo…..

that interview with him and tim westwood was just fucking weird

16. Big Homie Says:

T-Baby interview…lol

“I really don’t care,” she said in a phone interview last week. “They’re going to hate anyway on me.”

The former Denby High School student, who cites Mary J. Blige as an influence, wrote the song for Mason Graham, her friend who was shot and killed at a Coney Island in 2006. She recorded the song last year at a studio on Eight Mile, and the video — which also features several of Myles’ friends, as well as her 10-year-old son — was shot last October by local videographer Leo Williams . . .

Williams, who shot the video on a $300 budget, defends T-Baby and the video in an e-mail written to The Detroit News. “The pain she felt drove her to do this,” he writes. “It came from her soul, which is something a lot of (detractors) haven’t got or haven’t gotten in touch with lately.” He calls the song a “poignant little ditty.”

17. Beezy Says:

I think the CD quality version of “Love Lockdown” will be pretty good.

^I’m skeptical….

Why isn’t this on iTunes yet?

18. Ghost Writer Says:

Beezy Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 9:15 am
    I think the CD quality version of “Love Lockdown” will be pretty good.

^I’m skeptical….

Why isn’t this on iTunes Nah Right yet?

*shrugs*

19. Ghost Writer Says:

sleep Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 8:07 am

“Jealous Guys” I think…..yeah them shits was fire…..

*sings player hater loud at work cubicle*

20. Ghost Writer Says:

This song goes hard by the way (//)

21. Ghost Writer Says:

*mad crickets*

22. The Absence of Heat Says:

*mad crickets*

^says the guy who lives on an island that has more turtles than people.

23. catch22 Says:

Playaahh, turn your head round
    Lay on the ground, you’ve been robbed
    Wake up, open the door
    Lay on the floor, you’ve been robbed
    Uhh
    You know, we need this money
    And you, yes baby, you, should just roll with me
    Let’s go off, together
    On this robbin spree, we’ll make money
    Uhh
    Playaahh, turn your head round
    Take off that crown, you’ve been robbed
    Wake up, open the door
    Don’t cry no more, you’ve been robbed

24. Ghost Writer Says:

The Absence of Heat Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 9:59 am
    *mad crickets*

^says the guy who lives on an island that has more turtles than people.

That joke never gets old

25. The Absence of Heat Says:

arranged marriages in Nigeria for people with HIV, to help stop the spread. The northern state Bauchi operates under Islamic law, where the use of condoms is not encouraged… Is this a good idea or not ?

26. The Absence of Heat Says:

That joke never gets old

^sup my dude ghost, I’m just tryna incite some commentary.

27. green eyes Says:

# The Absence of Heat Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:17 am

^ since when did marriage, arranged or otherwise, become a guarantee for monogamy? if either party strays, the spread continues. the only way to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS is to educate people, promote condom use and you, know.. find a cure

28. PLUG Says:

wuzup wit tht detox leftover mixtape????

29. The Absence of Heat Says:

^hey green its been a minute since we kicked it, but I hear you and all. The facts show all the education in the World isnt gonna make a man strap up. Matter of fact dudes are paying prostitutes extra money to go raw dog. So can we get over ourselves with the education bit. Times call for something a lil more drastic. And its true it doesnt guarantee monogamy… But I’ll be willing to bet a person who has already been diagnosed is less likely to stray…

30. Big Homie Says:

Greenie, how are things in Miami with the hurricane and all. You good?

31. Joe 88 Says:

PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:22 am
    wuzup wit tht detox leftover mixtape????

*In Dr Dre voice*

Hell yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

32. The Absence of Heat Says:

Greenie, how are things in Miami with the hurricane and all. You good?

^greenie is fine thanks for asking… I boarded up her windows and nailed the door.

33. green eyes Says:

hi big homie. im good. its windy & rainy but looks like miami is in the clear

cold– but education is important. you have parts of the world where there are significant cultural beliefs that are promoting the spread of HIV. there are places were cats think sex with a virgin will cure them. and cats aren’t strapping on because its not promoted, if anything it goes against cultural & religious beliefs. as if getting a disease & dying is

34. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

my birthday weekend sucked ass. not one muthafucka sung “happy birthday” in autotune!

WTF!

35. Jimmy Valentime Says:

I am on the green lantern mixtape eskay posted on Sat,,,,

36. Jimmy Valentime Says:

my name is the link …

37. green eyes Says:

# Jimmy Valentime Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:29 am

I am on the green lantern mixtape eskay posted on Sat,,,,

^ congratulations

what up joe, plug, papagio

38. Ghost Writer Says:

The Absence of Heat Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 10:19 am
    That joke never gets old

^sup my dude ghost, I’m just tryna incite some commentary.

It’s cool….yeah and about that HIV shit I’m not so sure if it will work….

39. Jimmy Valentime Says:

@ Green Eyes

Thanks

I did a bunch of cool shyt this summer you nah right citzens

can look at my site

Something like a rapper

by clicking my name …

40. The Absence of Heat Says:

^dig it, and those people are not of sound mind to be educated or encouraged to use a condom. Those are the ones who should be peered up with a companion. The stigma attached makes them embarassed to pursue normal relationships. But if the other person is dealing with the same issues, it makes the courting easier.

41. The Absence of Heat Says:

joe that zshare link you sent to the addy, was di-dunt-di-dunt

42. PLUG Says:

the truth of the matter is, everybody has boned raw one time or another. to say that you must always strap up is silly because it goes totally agains human instinct, and that instinct is to reproduce. the only way to SLOW the spead of aids is monogomy…and to stap up as much as possible. there is only one way to STOP aids… and that is “money”.

See southpark, Magic johnson episode for references

43. green eyes Says:

PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:37 am

the truth of the matter is, everybody has boned raw one time or another.

^ i havent

44. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

greenie, what’s poppin.

*licks lips like LL*

how was your weekend. . . . i can imagine you bunned up w/ some dark skinned dude while it was rainin all crazy. . ..

45. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo Joe88 I do designs for album covers too if you looking

46. The Absence of Heat Says:

^thats real spit. Its a battle between the flesh and the mind.

47. PLUG Says:

^ i havent
    ——
    maybe true… but you have received 1 or 2 doggie bones without a protective layering

48. green eyes Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:40 am

Yo Joe88 I do designs for album covers too if you looking

^ me too. i just copped that new 96 crayola box. watch out

49. The Absence of Heat Says:

green eyes Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 10:39 am
    PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:37 am

the truth of the matter is, everybody has boned raw one time or another.

^ i havent

^^never ?

50. Joe 88 Says:

@Ghost

Like no limit album cover designs? Like with me sitting at a dinner table with bags of money surrounding me, with fire in the corner, a nigga in a electric chair beside me, a lost treasure on the table next to the turkey, & four bitches in bikini’s standing beside the pool, all drinking moet out of pickel jars?

51. green eyes Says:

# The Absence of Heat Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:43 am

green eyes Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 10:39 am
    PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:37 am

the truth of the matter is, everybody has boned raw one time or another.

^ i havent

^^never ?

^ a girls gotta save something for marriage.

52. Ghost Writer Says:

green eyes Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 10:39 am
    PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:37 am

the truth of the matter is, everybody has boned raw one time or another.

^ i havent

That’s good Greenie save it for when you’re married……

*winks*

53. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 10:45 am
    @Ghost

^^ Yo, I think I seen that T-shirt at the swap meet!!

54. The Absence of Heat Says:

^and plus green its different with females… A man has the distinct nature to spread his seed, this feature of is always on.

55. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

green eyes Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 10:39 am
    PLUG Says:
    September 8th, 2008 at 10:37 am

the truth of the matter is, everybody has boned raw one time or another.

^ i havent

sorry, but i cannot believe that. i know niggas that’ll straight up lie about wearin a jimmy hat. . . .

56. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2008 at 10:45 am
    @Ghost

Sure, if that’s what you want….

57. PLUG Says:

I remember the first time raw dogged. I was 19 wit my first love. we was each others first. we had smashed a few times before wit the pecker protector… moms was out of town and I was out of helmets so I shoved it in. I figured that is what herron fiends felt like. I bussed in like 4.6 seconds. aproximatle 2.5 pumps. of course the next mont seh was late… luckilly she was on the pill.

58. Joe 88 Says:

Sure, if that’s what you want….

*Does scale with left & right hands*

*left hand* Have a no limit like cover?

*Right hand* have a normal cover than I wont be ashamed of in 3 years?

*Decides no limit cover*

j/k

I’ll hit you up ghost (n/h) let you know what it is

59. green eyes Says:

^ if a chick doesn’t know the distance shes lying. i just never trusted or licked any the cats i was with quite enough to risk either diseases or babies. those who wanted it raw didnt get any. it really was that simple. besides i bring my own condoms so they cant pull that i dont have one bs.

60. The Absence of Heat Says:

I figured that is what herron fiends felt like

^ whoa she had the good good.

61. Ghost Writer Says:

Dies @ the pecker protector

62. Ghost Writer Says:

Just cause He’s Black
    A white man asked his black friend,
    Are you voting for Barack Obama just because he’s black?
    The black man responded by saying, why not?
    Hell, in this country men are pulled over everyday just cause they are black,
    passed over for promotions just cause they are black,
    considered to be criminals just cause they are black,
    and there are going to be thousands of you who won’t
    be voting for him just cause he’s black!
    However, you do not seem to have a problem with that!
    This country was built with the sweat and whip
    off the slaves black, and now a descendant of those
    same slaves has a chance to lead the same country,
    where we weren’t even considered to be people,
    Where we weren’t allowed to be educated,
    drink from the same water fountains,
    eat in the same restaurants, or even vote,
    so you’re darn right I’m going to vote for him!
    But it’s not just because he’s black, but because
    he is hope, he is change, and
    he now allows me to understand when my
    grandson says he wants to be President when he grows
    up,it is not a fairy tale but a short term goal,
    Because he sees, understands, and knows, he can
    achieve, withstand, and do anything just because
    he’s black!

63. The Absence of Heat Says:

*eats with Nature valley Oats n Honey*

64. PLUG Says:

I think thats why my standards are so high as far as me having a girlfried. my first love was a clean christian woman, never cheated, and was model with hair down her back. I was a square wit bifocals and suspenders… and she still was down for a ninja. I think thats why I expect so much from females and why I tell them to hit the road so fast. I feel like she set a standard.

65. The Absence of Heat Says:

Ghost what will that mean for the millions of hopefuls if Barack doesnt win. Do the lay down and die…. Last I heard Mccain was leading in the polls.

66. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

I went raw w/ the 1st girl I ever smasht. After that I only went raw w a few long-term girlfriends, but then I went back to using condoms even w girlfriends after I got some good advice from some older and wiser folks.

67. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i feel you.

i’ve never wanted the bareback strong enough to turn away some box.

68. The Absence of Heat Says:

I feel like she set a standard.

^where home girl at now.

69. The Absence of Heat Says:

after I got some good advice from some older and wiser folks.

^what was that advice if you dont mind?

70. Greg Says:

yeah i didnt understand hy he had his hand on his crotch(N/H) all the time.

/\ All the time? It was like 3 times (but I see how ‘three’ and ‘all’ aer so similar). And the answer is because he is male and has a penis. If you were out there performing, you wouldn’t know what to do with your off-hand either and it would make it’s way to the general area of your dick at some point. This has been proven time and time again in music. Michael Jackson and Eminem touched their dicks more than anyone I’ve ever seen…and they’re the biggest selling artists ever in their genre. So, maybe Wayne is onto something…