Video: Joe Budden Talks Berg & Weezy

100 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden Talks Berg & Weezy”

1. nica Says:

gucci > budden

2. moresickaMC Says:

Wayne kissed Baby & it made him bigger(n/h)

sad but true. hiphop fell off

3. moresickaMC Says:

Wayne kissed Baby & it made him bigger(n/h)

sad but true. hiphop fell off

4. moresickaMC Says:

Wayne kissed Baby & it made him bigger(n/h)

sad but true. hiphop fell off

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

Can someone please post The Blueprint Retail…..i would appreciate it….the sound quality of the one i have is terrible…..

@ Clemens

Which album of Ye’s do you consider a classic?

6. Dodger Clemens Says:

i almost want to say all 3 but there’s a lot of graduation hate out there. definitely CD and LR were both classic albums.

7. Nanyanen Says:

dropout>registration>graduation

it goes without saying but my favorite Kanye joints are all off his mixtapes.

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

definitely CD and LR were both classic albums.
    I dont know, those are bold statements….I know alot of people say CD is a classic but is it really? If i had to call one of Ye’s LP’s a classic i think i would side with Graduation….and im still not a 100 % sure on that….

9. D_Block_4_life Says:

Grad > Late > Dropout…..all really good albums tho

10. foekist Says:

FUCK i’m regrettin lettin go of ted ginn jr, that wasn’t smart foe…

FUCK!!!

My bad for cussin on a sunday

11. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

I don’t know about people hating on Graduation, but I just never felt it like that. Personally, I didnt like the beats. They were to synth for me. I know that’s exactly what Ye was trying to do… but it wasnt that hot to me. To each his own, though. The numbers on Graduation speak for themselves anyway.

12. Joe 88 Says:

I don’t think wayne kissing baby made wayne bigger, I think it was how he handled the situation that made him bigger (n/f/h), cause the ross situation was nowhere near as worse as wayne, but ross prolly loss more fans than wayne did just based on how he handled the situation.

Wayne said fuck it, yeah I kissed him, so what, my music speaks for it’s self

Ross was a C.O & will prolly deny it longer than pete rose denyed gambling

I guess hip hop fans respect fags more than police

>>Can someone please post The Blueprint Retail….

yeah, post it if you wanna get banned.

14. Dodger Clemens Says:

i don’t think i’ve seen anyone post a retail release ever on nah

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

yeah, post it if you wanna get banned.
    I only thought you couldnt post albums before their release, either my bad homie….

If anyone has it, send it to my email

Donthategeorge@aol.com

16. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 11:41 am
    >>Can someone please post The Blueprint Retail….

yeah, post it if you wanna get banned.

^No one is buying the blueprint anymore, I don’t think none of the goodfellas at rocafella records would care, lol

*Doesn’t post retail*

17. D_Block_4_life Says:

correction**

Either way

18. Joe 88 Says:

Michael Jordan is the only Defensive Player of the Year in history to lead the league in scoring.

Only Karl Malone has more All-NBA First Team honors (with one more).

Jordan has the most All-Defensive First Team honors in NBA history.

Rookie Michael Jordan led his team in scoring, rebounding, assists and steals, making him the only NBA player in history to do that.

Jordan was an All-Star every year in which he was eligible, and is #2 all-time in selections behind Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Jordan recorded the only triple double in All-Star Game history in 1997, but did not receive the MVP.

Jordan has more scoring titles than any NBA franchise’s entire history. He is the only player aside from Wilt Chamberlain to score 3000 points in a season.

Jordan was the first player in NBA history to lead the league in both scoring and steals. He did it three times.

Jordan led his team to the best regular season and combined regular and postseason records in NBA history.
    It’s great that people love LeBron James and people love guys like Kobe Bryant…. don’t ever forget, Michael Jordan did everything they did at a more consistent and dominating level. Enjoy what you have now, because they will get old and retire. Don’t ever forget to take the extra time to learn about the career of one Michael Jordan. He is the greatest of all time after all

19. plug Says:

cold and a few others wanted this un pacino mixtape. email it to cold if you got his email:

hiphopgiant.blogspot.com/2008/08/un-pacino-last-don.html

20. Strongchef Says:

joe hit it on the head ppl who buy shit talk shit and dont back it!!!

plus jay said it all “singer rob calls the police on me. and yall niggas went out and copped the cd”

Word to the Wise:

Jordan Dub Zeros are NOT made for hoopin’. I repeat, Jordan Dub Zeros are NOT made for hoopin’. Both of my big toes feel like I’ve been kickin’ field goals all day. This is how Matt Stover must feel after every game.

22. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ billz, yeah, I expected the dubbies to be for fashion only, kinda like the retro #4’s I got, there definently not for hooping, that must make jordan the greatest, for him to be dunking on all them big niggas wtih them tight ass shoes on, they looked good on the outside, but felt like some air wacks (c) martin

@Billz

You get that song I sent you?

23. sleep Says:

I don’t think ye has a classic album but all 3 comes damm close. Most people say college dropout is a classic but I can’t stand that workout plan song and the serority shit and the song with luda.

Jordan didn’t pay a gamblin’ debt which in turn got his pops murked.

Jordan cheated on Juanita with fat white chicks.

Jordan never took a stand or spoke out for Black leadership though he was in a position of power to do so.

Jordan continues to sell over-priced kicks to urban youth after capitalizing off of the venture for years while fellow NBA players Marbury, Webber, and Garnett have all opted to do shoe deals with affordable brands.

Jordan’s sons all suck in basketball.

25. plug Says:

dblock check ya email

billz, didnt you want that unpacino mixape? send it to cold if you got his email

26. sleep Says:

John bryant did some shit on late registration that I didn’t think I would ever hear on a hip hop album.

@Billz

You get that song I sent you?

^Did you send it via Myspace? I haven’t been on there in days. I personally banned myself so that I could focus on school. But I’ll log in and see what’s up.

And yeah, Dub Z’s was a baaaaad idea for the court today. My damn feet slidin’ back and forth in the shoes.

^ *dapz* Good lookin’ chief. I don’t know Cold’s email but I’ll save the link and send it to him when he show up.

29. Joe 88 Says:

@Billz

Yeah, via myspace. It’s the shit over the sauce $ sample. And it’s just me this time, no ray ray, & shorty tim from the half way house, lol

30. D_Block_4_life Says:

Jordan = muthacujing GOAT

The College Dropout has to many horrible skits and and other shit goin on besides music for me to consider it a classic…..just my opinion…..

LOL @ Shorty Tim… I aint watched You So Crazy in a minute.

32. sleep Says:

That song on late registration featuring nas is probably one of the best produced and mixed songs I’ve ever heard.

33. Joe 88 Says:

^Styles bodied that beat.

Just some random left field-ness

>>^Styles bodied that beat.

^True indeed. I can’t remember which mixtape that was on.

35. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Plug

Good lookin homie but i already tried Haasish and theres an error when i open the Bp link…

36. Joe 88 Says:

True indeed. I can’t remember which mixtape that was on.

^Ghost in the machine

Styles was on a roll from like 03′ summer to the beginning of this year with the mixtapes, he has too many classic, if I can find that styles mixtape from the 04 summer i’d be good for life

37. gr3um5 Says:

SURE before it was Big Daddy Kane & Rakim ;
    EVIDENCE it is now Nasir Jones & Shawn Carter ;
    then it will be CORY GUNZ & CHARLES HAMILTON
    MAYBE !

38. Beezy Says:

gucci > budden

^We got ban this gucci talk on here mang.

39. D_Block_4_life Says:

Joe, check your mail homie

40. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    gucci > budden

^>We got ban this gucci talk on here mang

Gucci bandana, gucci, gucci bandana, AYE!!!!!!!

41. b-ease Says:

*daps all*

Late Registration>Graduation>College Dropout

*dips back into lurk mode*

42. Joe 88 Says:

@ D_Block

^Good looking homie (n/h)

43. Beezy Says:

Can someone please post The Blueprint Retail

^Just search it on FilesTube

36 on the waist, size 9 on the shoes

You ol’ baby shoe rockin’ ass ninja. Lol

Nah, each song is gettin’ better though. Open your vocab up.

45. D_Block_4_life Says:

What up Ease…

Late Registration was crack to me. So many different sounds but all served a purpose. Even the Adam Levine feature was on point. I haven’t to this day listened to Graduation thoroughly. Skimmed through it. It bored me, personally. I even made my own version of Good Morning, a song about a ninja gettin’ his house broken into by some wolves and robbed at gunpoint while his wife and kid are duct taped.

47. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ billz. I got you on the vocab tip, a few years ago, ninjas was saying I was too lyrical, so I guess i’m tryna dumb down to double (c) camel person

48. pockets Says:

late registration is kanye’s best album in my opinion, its a freakin classic *goes back into retirement*

late registration > dropout > graduation

49. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Plug, i got it to work…..daps

Joe 88 Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:45 pm

^Lol. I kinda figured that, because those keystyle battles with Feces a few years ago were definitely lyrical as hell. Keepin’ pace with today’s climate is understandable though.

51. plug Says:

cats still roclkin carties where yall at? them and cazels gotta be the all tim e hottest goggles

52. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ baby shoe, bitches 5’10 & under be loving the boy foot game, ninjas with smaller feet make shoes look that much better. The bitches 5’11 & up be towering over the kid, they don’t need my assistance to get the peanut butter from the top shelve, they lanky ass be eye level with the shit, lol

pockets Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:46 pm

late registration > dropout > graduation

^Agreed. As a matter of fact, you can put the I’m Good and Get Well Soon mixtapes between Dropout and Graduation.

The original version of “Home” > the Graduation version of “Home”

54. Beezy Says:

Miami bout to murk the New York Bretts

55. Joe 88 Says:

plug Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

*Channels hootine I love NY audition video*

Let me put my cazels on, so I can see straight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’ll prolly never get old, what would I do w/o nah right?

56. Joe 88 Says:

plug Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

*Channels hootie I love NY audition video*

Let me put my cazels on, so I can see straight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’ll prolly never get old, what would I do w/o nah right?

plug Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

^I still want some knock-off Cazels. I’ll be DAMNED if I pay a couple notes for some officials. Sheeeeit. I just wanna throw the prescription up in ’em and wear with some casual clothes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’ll prolly never get old, what would I do w/o nah right?

^Hellz yeah. Speakin’ of NR, I realized how fast I started losing oxygen on the court today, all outta breath n’ shit. I blame NR, sittin’ in front of this cot damn laptop when I could be doing some extracurricular (nh). I mean, we all know eskay is about as mobile as a traffic jam. And I think I have subscribed to that way of life unintentionally.

59. pockets Says:

>I haven’t to this day listened to Graduation thoroughly.

^for some reason this is kind of true for me as well concerning the last couple tracks. i definitely enjoyed the album but for some reason i didnt really listen to the last couple of tracks as often.

>The original version of “Home” > the Graduation version of “Home”

^oh hellz yea. i think everyone will agree with that. the graduation album was still top 4/5 for 07.

*retires again*

Joe 88 Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

lol @ baby shoe, bitches 5′10 & under be loving the boy foot game, ninjas with smaller feet make shoes look that much better. The bitches 5′11 & up be towering over the kid, they don’t need my assistance to get the peanut butter from the top shelve, they lanky ass be eye level with the shit, lol

^Mannnn, I was rockin’ a damn size 7 in 6th grade. True story. And I was mad because my grandmother gave me some birthday money that summer to cop some kicks (Filas). When my mother took me to Foot Locker, she had to make up the difference because my feet was too damn big for the kid sizes and 7 was officially a man’s sized shoe. I had just graduated from elementary school too. Smh.

61. pockets Says:

*comes back out of retirement for last time*

*goes back into retirement*

>>^dude i played handball for the first time in years on friday and it was the first exercise ive had in months. i woke up on saturday and muscles hurt in my body that i didnt even know i had. i was hurt in unspeakable places.

^NR is poison. We should drive to eskay’s crib and beat his legs, Rick James style.

63. plug Says:

smh @ the lions being down 14 nothin 5 minutes into the game

*watches madden curse plague brett favre*

7 – 0, Ravens

That reversal was sweet. You’ll be seeing it on ESPN.

DAMN… Serena and Venus look good as ever in this new Oreos commercial.

66. Beezy Says:

eskay’s crib and beat his legs, Rick James style.

^”His legs was like linguinies…”

67. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ D.Billz shoe story, real talk, I wore a 8 in the 8th grade, moved up to a 9 that summer, & since moms was pressed for doe cheese I had to get shoes a size bigger (broke mofo’s understand why) so I was wearing a 10 in high school, imagine a ninja 5’5 wearing a size 10. Oh the memories, smh, soon as I start buying my own shoes, whoop, back to 9’s & 9 1/2.

a 11 to a 12 isnt much of a difference, but a 9 to a 10 is a big difference

n/h

68. Beezy Says:

owwww….Brady out with knee injury.

69. D_Block_4_life Says:

Serena and Venus are very overrated face wise IMO

70. !Ven-Tech? Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

7 – 0, Ravens

That reversal was sweet. You’ll be seeing it on ESPN.

Eff B’more…..Cleveland Browns nucca

*daps all vets*

doe cheese

^So Eastside wit’ it, lol.

Yo, I definitely can relate. My peoples copped me some big ass buttas for school. I was in 10th grade rockin’ 11’s before I could fit 11’s. It’s one thing to have an oversized sneakers, but try draggin’ around some big ass Timbs on ya feet. My current shoe size is 11 and I can’t remember how long I’ve been rockin’ that size. I aint think my feet was gonna stop growin’ until it hit 12. LMAO @ 5’5 with 10’s on. Ol’ Bobby’s World ass nigga. I’m 6’1 so an 11 evens out for me.

72. D_Block_4_life Says:

But Serenas body is godly

!Ven-Tech? Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

7 – 0, Ravens

That reversal was sweet. You’ll be seeing it on ESPN.

Eff B’more…..Cleveland Browns nucca

*daps all vets*

^LOL. Yall ninjas still mad. Now you know how we feel about Indy. I’m happy for Dungy and all that because the Soul Bowl made history… but FUCK the Colts. What’s crazy is that yall got Jamal Lewis now.

74. !Ven-Tech? Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    eptember 7th, 2008 at 1:48 pm

I will forever hate on B’more. These niggas left Cleveland and won a championship like the next year. I was 14 when that shit happened.

I cried (and lost simultaneously)

75. Culture Shock! Says:

Serena and Venus are very overrated face wise IMO

I never hear people hyping their faces. More their bodies than anything else, especially Serena’s. I almost busted a nut when they were in the semi-finals and serena was doing all them splits with that big booty of hers.

I cried (and lost simultaneously)

^I was the same age. Freshman year at Northern High. The championship wasn’t until around ’00 or ’01… ’03 perhaps? I wasn’t cheering for the Ravens though because I didn’t like how dirty they were doing Black quarterbacks and skipped over a few Black coaches for head coaching positions.

77. D_Block_4_life Says:

I was just saying because i heard a few people praise them from head to toe….to each his own tho

78. D_Block_4_life Says:

EDIT: ’02 perhaps? I know it wasn’t in ’03.

I think Serena’s and Venus’ facial presence improve annually. I’m not sure if it’s their stylists or natural maturation, or combination of both, but they look damn good these days. When they were fresh outta Compton though, I wasn’t impressed as a I am now. They had them big ass L.A. braids with braces. I’d tag team ’em both now.

81. D_Block_4_life Says:

They had them big ass L.A. braids with braces
    Lol, Serena is looker alot better these days but venus not so much…

D_Block_4_life Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    They had them big ass L.A. braids with braces
    Lol, Serena is looker alot better these days but venus not so much…

^For some reason, younger sisters always end up lookin’ better and havin’ better bodies than the older sisters. Can’t figure out why that is.

83. Culture Shock! Says:

Yo Favre is that nigga… I think dude is gonna be the personification of the Madden Curse and screw over ever team he faces.

84. D_Block_4_life Says:

Looking > Looker

Yo, I wanna go to the Produce section of Whole Foods and hug the mofo who be makin’ this guac. This shit is off the hinges.

86. benhameen Says:

WHAT UP BILLZ!!!! im back bitches….more news soon…..the site is updated….the 2008 hater of the year is going to me…..let freedom ring

87. benhameen Says:

dubai can die slow….

88. plug Says:

what happenen to you, meen? I thought maybe you got pinched over there

89. benhameen Says:

you dont know the half plug…….ten months for 2 seeds….god is great though. bout to hop on the plane to come home news tommorow the gory details revealed…..eff the world. Traveling mercies

90. plug Says:

dam I aint know it was like that over there. aint no better up here. everybody gettin pinched up here. got a nigga like me scared to leave the house.

91. plug Says:

…and Im clean… but my one boy’s brother got 2 years for knowin somebody… now thats fried

BenHa… OH SHIT! What’s good my dude? Eskay told us you got bagged across seas. Glad to see you surface on NR.

Btw, I been playin’ around in DC lately so you gotta let me know what’s going on down there.

93. PHENOMENON Says:

>>Miami bout to murk the New York Bretts

LOL, I swear Dolphin fans get gassed every year.

In just one game…

Flacco > Boller

I don’t ever wanna see Boller suit up in Purple & Black again. Ever. Boller’s injury was a blessin’ in disguise. Waive that mofo and get us another receiver and we’ll be back in the division finals.

95. sleep Says:

What’s the deal with all these hurricans good thing I live in brooklyn with don’t get that shit.I guess this the price the south have to pay for all those shitty rappers.

96. Culture Shock! Says:

# sleep Says:
    September 7th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

That’s cold-blooded.

97. Fidel Cashflow Says:

^^^ funny though…

98. PHENOMENON Says:

Rams go down to the Egales 3 to 38.

99. Beezy Says:

Rams go down to the Egales 3 to 38.

^Eagles v. Dallas next Monday Night.

100. Beezy Says:

Whats good with Seattle getting waxed by Buffalo?