Kanye To Announce Album Details at MTV VMAs

kanye-lollapalooza.jpg

Kanye, who is scheduled to close out the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, will also reveal details about his 4th album during the show according to XXL.

A source in ‘Ye’s camp, however, told XXLmag.com late yesterday that “official word” would on the new album details will be coming Sunday night.

It was announced yesterday that West will close out the MTV award show. It’s being billed by the network as an “explosive finale.” Last year, Kanye released his much-hyped third album Graduation, where he battled and bested 50 Cent in a first-week sales showdown. The two rappers appeared on last year’s telecast of the VMAs to promote their projects and the burgeoning rivalry.

I think it’s safe to say he’ll be performing “Love LockDown” as well.

44 Responses to “Kanye To Announce Album Details at MTV VMAs”

1. lo k Says:

he’s a lumberjack and he’s ok…

2. lo k Says:

*monty python kanye crickets*

3. lo k Says:

*goes to Indian spot for all you can eat lunch buffet*

4. 40oztofreedom Says:

dope

5. Beezy Says:

Chipotle >>>

^Their margaritas are pretty strong to for the type of place.

6. b-ease Says:

eskay Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    Chipotle >>>

One time I got stoned, and went in a ten minute monologue explaining in detail why Chipotles is the apex of fast food. It will never get any better. I dont remember what I said (once again, I was stoned), but I convinced everybody, and that’s all that counts.

7. catch22 Says:

Ye’s rockin the fred sanford beard

8. catch22 Says:

Beezy Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 12:42 pm
    Chipotle >>>

i’m stationed 5 minutes from the mexican border.

real mexican food >>

9. catch22 Says:

mexicrickets

10. Beezy Says:

everyone must be at lunch…im ready to take an extended one and get my drunk on.

11. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

b-ease Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 12:46 pm
    eskay Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    Chipotle >>>

^^ i hear you. replace ‘chipolte is the apex of fast food’ with any obscure but true maxim and you have a 5 minute blunt-induced monologue on your hands…

Green tea ice cream>>>>

12. D_Block_4_life Says:

Get the Carnitas. The one here on Maiden Lane is so fuckin busy…lines outdoors around the block and shit.
    Yo i just came back from that same one, the lines be like great adventure in rain sleet hail snow…..word up….

13. 911 Says:

Green tea ice cream>>>>

*that sounds fockin’ gross*

14. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

Protective goggles. check
    Lab coat. check
    Zany facial hair. check

Yup. Kanye officially looks like a mad scientist.

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

^ ha

16. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

911 Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 1:00 pm
    Green tea ice cream>>>>

*that sounds fockin’ gross*

^^ you must be out of your mind. It’s the best thing I’ve ever tasted.
    I’d mail you some green tea ice cream, but that would be stupid.

17. Big Homie Says:

*drinks 4th Corona on day off from work*

18. Beezy Says:

^I be ordering them shits online…gets you in and out with the quickness.

19. D_Block_4_life Says:

LF: If you think about it Def Jam has been running this shit for the last 3 years heavy! I was just reading off all the artist that went plat and gold from DJ since 05-06 and no other rap record label cant fuck with them…….this might be rhetorical statement but im just saying….

20. Beezy Says:

*drinks 4th Corona on day off from work*

^Im about to go catch up with you at lunch…I dont need time off for alcohol abuse!

21. NiGHTMARE Says:

Love LockDown is leaking tonight to DJ Semtex radio. Keep your ears open.

Other than that…whatever, we know he can completely ruin (good way) with his performances, so no surprise.

Also, fuck your shit. I’m eatin chinese for lunch!!!

22. D_Block_4_life Says:

what you know about that 3.50 chinese spot , Oriental express….catch up….

co-sign green tea ice cream.

24. NiGHTMARE Says:

Green tea…ice cream?

‘the fuck?

200K annually isn’t rich? Let me find out.

If a person chooses to take on more expenses (i.e. bigger house in a city with a high cost of living) doesn’t mean they aren’t rich. People just have a misconception that the more they make then the more they need to spend. I could have a litter of kids and reside in York/Harrisburg and live like a king. Fuck relatvity.

I had a similar convo with my pops not too long ago about what’s defined as “expensive taste”.

26. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

eskay Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 1:18 pm
    co-sign green tea ice cream.

indeed.

*mails Eskay ice cream and other frozen foods*

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

’07 Jay Plat
    ’07 Ne-yo Plat
    ’07 Kanye Plat
    ’07 Fab Gold
    ’08 Ross Gold
    ’08 Rhianna Plat
    ’08 Kanye (Will def go Plat)
    ’08 Jeezy (Will def go Gold at least)
    ’08 Hov
    ’08 Luda (Will go Gold if not Plat)

Im fuckin bored, thats why….

28. D_Block_4_life Says:

mails Eskay ice cream and other frozen foods
    Questionable?

YOOOOOOOO

WTF?!

I’m in the school library sittin’ across from this white dude who was coughin’ out of control and hacked phlem into his hand and proceeded to wipe his hands on his clothes, desk, and chair and continued to browse on the computer, hands all over the mouse. Never went to the bathroom to wash his hands or nothin’. Now he sittin’ here sippin’ his icee and shit like it’s all good.

Now he just moved to the computer next to him and proceeds to germify that one too.

Shits disgustin’ b (c) Boosie

30. G7 Says:

>>Questionable?

^*agrees*

Who in here mailin’ other grown men ice cream?

*instigates*

32. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

green tea comes as a powder… so if it’s mixed into cream with sugar and ice-creamalized, it should be no better or worse than most ice creams. I rate it, though.

33. D_Block_4_life Says:

Its the principle NAN!

34. catch22 Says:

‘05 Juelz Plat

juelz went platinum with that album?
    people will buy anything.

35. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

How does liking ice cream = homo? ‘Licking ice cream’ is understandably homo-ish, but the mere statement of just enjoying ice cream?? nah, man.

36. D_Block_4_life Says:

juelz went platinum with that album?
    people will buy anything.
    Yea contrary to popular belief i thought it was a strong effort on his behalf….

37. D_Block_4_life Says:

but the mere statement of just enjoying ice cream?? nah, man.
    Nan we all like ice cream (no) its when you mail another man ice cream and other frozen goods, thats when its becomes questionable……

38. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

I HATE THE FACT THAT THIS NIGGA BITCHES MOANS AND CRYS AND THEN GETS HIS WAY

39. Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 1:28 pm
    Who in here mailin’ other grown men ice cream?

*instigates*

^^ btw. this shit made me laugh like a muhfukka. the absurdity of mailing ice cream in the first place…

40. G7 Says:

Nanyanen aka Vasco de Bamma Says:

September 5th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    How does liking ice cream = homo?

^eating ice cream is not homo, but mailing ice cream to another guy would have to be considered suspect.

41. Snottie Pippen Says:

yo billz I’m bout 2 move 2 Lancaster?can u put me on 2 the poppin spots in the Harrisburg/York area?

42. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

Snottie Pippen Says:
    September 5th, 2008 at 2:18 pm

^^^^^

LOL THERE ARE NO POPPIN SPOTS IN HARRISBURG/YORK AREA!!

43. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

Snottie Pippen Says:
    September 5th, 2008 at 2:18 pm

^^^^^

LOL THERE ARE NO POPPIN SPOTS IN HARRISBURG/YORK AREA!!

44. MRWILLDOIT Says:

Kanye will perform with 50, Jay-Z, T.I., Lil’ Wayne, Andre 3000, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Biggie, Pac and Jesus.