Video: Young Jeezy Speaks to The AP

Props to Gabe and Team Jeezy for convincing the AP that this album is political.

30 Responses to “Video: Young Jeezy Speaks to The AP”

1. Beezy Says:

^Shit is deeper B. Illuminati. We’re all pawns.

See, I can’t go all conspiracy lol but what I will say is that if we as a people become aware of how this current political system is designed, we would be appalled and disgusted. Disgusted to actually do something about it. That’s missing. Politicians are playing and winning the game for a reason.

One of the things that I do is tell people to get very much informed of their rights. They are violated every day but people are so used to being fucked over, that they miss it.

^Look up the Bohemian Grove, and their Moloch worship and druid rituals. Its not conspiracy, its healthy skepticism…I got a college degree in Biz and Poli Sci so I’m not wacked out conspiracy theorist.

Shit is deep.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

3. BabyDoll Says:

I think niggas that come at females for no reason what so ever are the epitome of faggotry…in every sense of the word.

4. lo k Says:

^^^fucking colleges and the lunatics that they breed… I say we burn’em all to the ground…

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

***Whaddya mean, them niggas who automatically resort to misogyny as their go to?

6. Beezy Says:

^Nah…back then I was more interested in blunts and broads then whether our government perpetrated 9/11. Now I’m older and wiser… I’m interested in blunts, broads and global domination.

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF- Cornell West is that dude, and I think he’s brilliant, but sometimes he be reminding me of the father from Purple Rain…

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    September 4th, 2008 at 12:05 pm

Niggas read books and all hell breaks loose LOL…

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

**College opened me up (none) to Noam Chomsky- arguably the king of conspiracy theorists, and one of the most intellectually honest m’fukkas alive….

10. Big Homie Says:

LF: Man NFL season opener tonight, Giants vs Redskins, off of work tomorrow. I am getting super drunk tonight. This week has sucked (none)

11. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

^Yep, or those that immediately curse you out and call you names if you don’t want to holla at them, or shiny bowling ball head ass niggas that talk shit about females for no reason on the internet. Any of the above will do.

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Babydoll- gotcha (no hide and go get it)- shots fired @ X-Facta

13. lo k Says:

*burns with textbooks*

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    September 4th, 2008 at 12:10 pm

Beezy Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Same. I read things that I would have never had the chance to and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. I made it a point to take a lot of literature classes and that helped me out as a writer as well.

15. Big Homie Says:

^ I remember a time when I was at this hood club and some dude grabbed shorty’s arm. She just jerked her arm and dude wild the fuck out. Cussin at her, called her a bitch, and she took the bottle she had in her and cracked dude’s head open. I thought that was funny.

16. Beezy Says:

^I think he is like one of, if not THE most cited author in the world or some shit.

>>***LOL…some of the most wacked out conspiracy theorists are well educated- college campuses are breeding grounds for that kind of shit….

^yeah, seriously.

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 4th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Big Homie Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

^LMAO

That’s fucking tragic LOL!

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Word? She just pulled a bottle out of herself? That WAS a hood ass club, lol….

24. Big Homie Says:

^ I was hoping nobody caught that..lol. I meant took the bottle she had in her HAND

But yea it was tragic. I still have the scars on my head too smh

25. Beezy Says:

I still have the scars on my head too smh

^LMAO

26. gudo Says:

late: who remembers Ultimate Warrior punishing Rick Rude in like… 30 seconds??

Ultimate Warrior>>>>

27. gudo Says:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=606014839842474833&hl=en

Reasonable Doubt EPK

28. Big Homie Says:

who remembers Ultimate Warrior punishing Rick Rude in like… 30 seconds??

^ I am glad I don’t remember that shit.

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    who remembers Ultimate Warrior punishing Rick Rude in like… 30 seconds??

^ I am glad I don’t remember that shit.

***LOL…niggas take that fake ass rasslin’ shit to heart, like it’s a real sport or something….scripted storylines become legendary, somehow, even though niggas know the sport is fake- which is what makes wrestling an anomaly- would David Tyree’s catch in the Superbowl have been as epic, if it were a scripted moment?

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    September 4th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

Big Homie Says:

September 4th, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    who remembers Ultimate Warrior punishing Rick Rude in like… 30 seconds??

^ I am glad I don’t remember that shit.

Well, I mean I think the Giants are fake as it is, so to me that catch wasn’t real….

damn, I’m happy it’s football season.