Video: Joe Budden Speaks on Game Beef Pt. 1

Joe speaks with VladTV about why his beef with Game came about and how it ended.

29 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden Speaks on Game Beef Pt. 1”

1. the watcherz Says:

1st

2. the watcherz Says:

i feel lame now

3. CiCi The Intern Says:

Should I give up or should I keep just chasing pavements…

4. Big Homie Says:

Joe Bidden > Joe Budden

J.k.

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ BH

Those pics were from a spot in DC?

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 3rd, 2008 at 11:41 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 3rd, 2008 at 11:36 am
    # CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 3rd, 2008 at 11:35 am

Joy Behar is a gangster. (Sorry, I’m watching The View)

^Yeah she is…*daps Ci Double*

*daps BD*

She just went in on The View. She basically said that the Republicans were going easy on Sarah Palin’s daughter for having a baby out of wedlock because if it was two Black kids having a baby out of wedlock, the Republicans would be criticizing the hell out of them. Whoopi had this face like “Thank God, I didn’t have to say it” LOL

7. the watcherz Says:

joe clark> joe buddens

8. Big Homie Says:

Those pics were from a spot in DC?

^ Yea

9. the watcherz Says:

just kidding

10. D_Block_4_life Says:

^ Yea
    Word, you aint snag nothin up?

11. Big Homie Says:

*hugs CiCi*

What do you think of shorty’s booty in my latest post. Likey?

12. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

damn i wish i could see that shit.

not to mention bristol palin’s underage drinking photos online. . . . they let a lot of shit slide for the white folk!

13. Beezy Says:

Should I give up or should I keep just chasing pavements…

^I thought this was a rap blog?

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    September 3rd, 2008 at 11:51 am

^So which one is you?
    Im just your average blogger, certainly not a star…..which are you Mr. Mayor?

^Here we go…

First of all, I didn’t give myself that name. Second, whatever YOU deem as “popular” on my behalf stems from an archive of statements I made on here that people tend to agree with or respect my opinon (i.e. I’ve been quoted a few times on different blogs). Third, how do you measure who’s a “peon” off a computer? I go school/work, party/club hop, travel, and philander like any other Black man my age.

I figured since I’m not too busy typing my work that I would dignify your blanket yet subliminal shot. Otherwise, you would get swept beneath the rug with any other comment, subliminal or otherwise, in my direction.

Lol. Man oh man. Let me find out niggas log on and “feel some type of way” about blog popularity. Wow.

*eats chips*

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

I wanna hear how Bill O is gonna defend Palin when all this shit is brought up….

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 3rd, 2008 at 11:57 am

damn i wish i could see that shit.

Elizabeth lives in this fairytale world where it’s all puppies and daisies and it ain’t. Joy and Whoopi bring her back to reality.

…and I can’t believe I’m gossiping about The View lol

17. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

September 3rd, 2008 at 11:59 am

Barack is gonna be on there on thursday. . . . he should bring nas out, WWE style.

18. D_Block_4_life Says:

Billz i really wasnt talking about you, it was certainly general statement and i think deep down you agree with me….why would you take offense to the statememt? lol but since you asked me which one i was i capitalized off the fact they call you the mayor…..the irony!

19. D_Block_4_life Says:

20. D_Block_4_life Says:

he should bring nas out, WWE style.
    LOL!

21. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 3rd, 2008 at 11:58 am

*eats chips*
    I’m popular on myspace

*daps panel*

*continues applying Crisco*

*snaps pics for myspace in bathroom*

22. D_Block_4_life Says:

Lets be serious, im the most emotionless blogger on nah….come on….never even been in an E-spar, dont believe in them

23. Big Homie Says:

^ WOW!! This was before she was famous and a lot slimmer with the huge booty. It is safe for work btw.

24. D_Block_4_life Says:

he should bring nas out, WWE style.
    LOL!
    The Main event:

Barack and Nas

Vs.

Billy O & Hannity

25. Big Homie Says:

^ WOW times are hard for Apollo Creed. Poor Carl.

26. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 3rd, 2008 at 12:06 pm

LMFAO! Nigga how is this safe for work?

If this is safe to watch where you work, “you aint got no real job mannn!” (c) talkin to Tommy

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    September 3rd, 2008 at 12:03 pm

^Keepin’ it real though, my name would probably pop up with the so-called “popularity” of this blog, whether I would want it to or not. And since you didn’t name names (which is sorta like a ground rule on here), then how else am I supposed to take it. That’s why I don’t understand why people make these blanket statements and then either a.) not expect a response or b.) get a response from someone who could possibly fit the description and tell them that they are “guilty”. Yo, fuck all the shenanigans.

I mean, you went out of your way to generalize a group of people as peons, which implicates that your life is more significant. I’m just tryin’ to clear the air and get rid of the ambiguity.

I mean, shit, you done went this far to call other faceless people peons so you might as well make it direct, IMO.

Otherwise, I don’t deem myself inferior or superior (ok, maybe intellectually a tad, lol) to anyone else on here.

28. ELEcTROGReMLINcS88 Says: