Video: Gucci Mane ft. Frenchie & Wooh Da Kid – Freestyle

One of my regulars complains that I don’t post enough Gucci.

Plus he said “Yonkers”.

32 Responses to “Video: Gucci Mane ft. Frenchie & Wooh Da Kid – Freestyle”

1. The-XFacta Says:

She’s a very Freaky Girl

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

GUCCI!

3. The Absence of Heat Says:

September 2nd, 2008 at 3:27 pm
    NEVER MIND PLUG I FOUND THE SONG I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOREVER

hype-nitis is a great song… do you know what it was sampled from?

4. gr3um5 Says:

MANE!

he’s still in beef wit jeezy ?

5. Plug Says:

I jusat found out that there were 3 Wilt Chamberlin mixtapes.

6. Big Homie Says:

One of my regulars complains that I don’t post enough Gucci.

^ *blank stare*

7. Beezy Says:

Why doesn’t Comcast have Hood Affairs TV?

8. MiamiDaze Says:

Dixie cup status.

9. kallywood Says:

dude sounds half retarted

10. Big Homie Says:

lol at ft. Frenchie

11. Joe 88 Says:

*Wipes eyes*

Is this really a gucci mane post? Jadakiss must be in this video somewhere, or he dissed jay-z & beyonce again (c) gucci mane “745” nah right post.

12. Plug Says:

LL lost the moment he took canibis verse off 4,3,2,1. it shows that he felt he was no match for bis

13. MiamiDaze Says:

Gucci Mane how you get the golds so foggy?

14. D_Block_4_life Says:

I by no means what so ever think LL is the GOAT and was never a fan of his but for him to be in the game for 20 years and still make a song that gets a decent amount of spins, is unprecendented

15. C LO 3O5 Says:

am i the only one that thinks gucci mane sucks?

16. Plug Says:

hype-nitis is a great song… do you know what it was sampled from?
    ———
    I dont think its a sample. I think its from Issac hayes song, “the look of love is in your eyes” [ll]

17. lo k Says:

isn’t this the guy who got caught out with some chick who was talkin’ about how he liked to take dildo’s in the backdoor and what not? (no homo unless of course he’s actually a homo in which case it is justifiably homo)

18. The-XFacta Says:

C LO 3O5 Says:

September 2nd, 2008 at 3:32 pm
    am i the only one that thinks gucci mane sucks?

—-

AAAYOOOO?!?

19. D_Block_4_life Says:

Gucci Mane post! What the feezy is going on here….

20. The-XFacta Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

September 2nd, 2008 at 3:33 pm
    Gucci Mane post! What the feezy is going on here….

“One of my regulars complains that I don’t post enough Gucci. ”

“One of my regulars”= Big Homie

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    September 2nd, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Gucci Mane post! What the feezy is going on here….

Joe 88’s dreams have come true LOL…

22. The Absence of Heat Says:

^thanks my G.

23. The-XFacta Says:

*Wonders if Lil Kim will be on the remix*

24. The-XFacta Says:

“My flow is bonkers, wishes I was from Yonkers.. New York.. I lungs filled with fungus groing in my lungus, I don’t carry congas”-Gucci Mane

?

Yonkers lost!

*Westchester crew sits down*

25. Joe 88 Says:

He proceeds, “As far as Foxy or Tierra Marie, these are people that I have given chances to. Sometimes it don’t work out

^Where ever in the world, the whole world is tierra marie is hiding, i’m looking to find dat ass, marry her, & hide her from grimey philly niggas. I won’t even care about what you did in the past, I just want a crack at dat ass. lol j/k

>CiCi The Intern Says:
    September 2nd, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    # D_Block_4_life Says:
    September 2nd, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Gucci Mane post! What the feezy is going on here….

Joe 88’s dreams have come true LOL…

*Dies*

Gucci mane post > Mickey factz post

26. D_Block_4_life Says:

“One of my regulars”= Boosie (no rapper)

27. Eastern_Digital Says:

Gucci look like Slick Rick with all them rings. smh

28. whut Says:

looks like one of your regulars needs a swift kick in the balls (or jay jay)

29. gr3um5 Says:

yeah @east_digi

30. emmanuel peddy Says:

doesnt that 2nd dude that rap remind you of krs-1. what’s even more ironic is that gang bang shit he’s rapping about. shit’s sad.

31. Don Juan Says:

I agree… there is definitely a lack of Gucci on NR. The man puts out a new mixtape everyweek… there has to be something you fuck with

32. Ill E Says: