Young Buck ft. Larry Davis – United Snakes of America

LOL @ “ft. Larry Davis”

Young Buck ft. Larry Davis – United Snakes of America

Props to Mr. X

13 Responses to “Young Buck ft. Larry Davis – United Snakes of America”

1. SDP Says:

# SDP Says:
    September 1st, 2008 at 11:47 pm

# RIGZ Says:
    September 1st, 2008 at 11:38 pm

How was you in London & you never saw a Council Estate SDP?

What you should say is YOU wasnt in the hood.

You could go West JA & say theres no ghettos in Jamaica. Doesnt make any sense.

Last time I was in France i never saw no “hoods”. Dont mean they dont exist, cos I KNOW they do.

And maybe YOUR peoples dem look up to America…But my people know more about Showerman, Prezident & Skeng Don than alla dem US shottas

*****************************

my niggas went out there..all they did do was flash their california id’s and bitches were on they jock like they was celebrities or smthng

What does that prove?? I could go anywhere in America & get chicks off the strength of my accent alone (its proven), that dont mean nuttin.

You make some unvalid points sometimes man. think smarter.

its not that you’re not talkin about one thing…..you JUST DONT GET IT.

the chicks shit….ummmmmm no. you’re wrong there my friend..people come thru here all the time from london and get 0 pussy…..we go over there and get 99938383737389393938475849394749392 bitches to hop and give slob on the cock….

london niggas hate cuz american niggas do everything better

and please…we’re stating facts not opinions…london is influenced by america you clown. if you dont see that..then i dont know what you see….

you for sure would get no pussy in america wit dem homeless man from doomsday pictures you got on your page

step ya game up son.
    and line yourself up for once

2. RIGZ Says:

SDP You know you shouldnt be talking to me like that son.

Get a line up? Nah fam, I’m Ras status.

Go hang yourself with your glittery bootleg ROC belt.

Now.

3. RIGZ Says:

SDP be strips the plastic off wires, rocks them round his neck & runs round his “hood” chatting bout “I got sum new gold cables”

4. RIGZ Says:

What a waste of oxygen.

You must hate yourself.

I bet your mother forgets your birthday.

5. SDP Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    September 1st, 2008 at 11:53 pm

SDP You know you shouldnt be talking to me like that son.

Get a line up? Nah fam, I’m Ras status.

Go hang yourself with your glittery bootleg ROC belt.

Now.

omg…that was ethereal….coming from a nigga that needs to audition from them geico commercials.

*calls the ape-man from geico to see if he can accept substitutes*
    *geico ape says orangutan rigz is too ugly for position of hire*

6. RIGZ Says:

RIGZ: “Yo Sean Price, whats the status on SDP’s sexuality?”

Sean Price : http://www.i19.tinypic.com/7ye8g09.gif

7. RIGZ Says:

The Verdict:

8. Nanyanen Says:

I bet your mother forgets your birthday.

^ GOT DAMN!!!! ahahaha

9. jaydon the don Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    September 1st, 2008 at 11:24 pm

Wow!!

Norm McDonald BOMBED!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

He was funny as hell. He “bombed” on purpose.

10. NotU Says:

RIGZ Says:

September 1st, 2008 at 11:56 pm
    What a waste of oxygen.

You must hate yourself.

I bet your mother forgets your birthday.

*floor* (c) Jo Jo

11. EnglandRepresent Says:

london niggas hate cuz american niggas do everything better

^^SDP you’re barely out of your daddy’s nutsack (nope) you little flid what are you on about? What the fuck would you know about ANYTHING outside of your little shitty ass block? Man your so filled to the brim with shit folk round your endz call you Dribbly. Now pipe down dickhead cos you’re boring.

12. KilluminattI7 Says:

R.I.P Larry Davis

BC Street Legend 4Real

13. SMH Says:

# SDP Says:
    September 1st, 2008 at 10:58 pm

why are other countries trying to hard to reach the “gutter” image america has glorified?

I’ve seen the youtube clips, videos, etc…and it came to my knowledge that it’s because they dont feel they get the respect (hood pass) they deserve. I’ve seen youtube comments from people in England saying “yaaah..dont fuck wit us..we hardcore”……many cultures around the world look up to the American culture in a kind of depressing way. But it is what it is……..and these rappers over here won’t stop with the violent music even though they don’t LIVE IT…..but its sad when i see places like london and other parts of the world…trying to reach what juelz or dmx said on a track….”pop it slow/ you’ll rock n roll like bon jovi”…

and im done.

*sips on lean*

i agree.

people want to be the most ‘hood’ its pathetic.

but there are hoods in london. You aren’t gonna see it if u visit a place when you’re 11 years old lmao.

the ‘hoods’ in NYC and LA are kind of exaggerated. Those areas are pretty nice compared to hoods in Jersey or Bmore or the south.

but i digress