Video: Sean Price Freestyle @ Magic

Shake caught this Sean P a capella at Magic.

36 Responses to “Video: Sean Price Freestyle @ Magic”

1. The-XFacta Says:

I got a fucking attitude

2. The-XFacta Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:38 am
    KRS-One Officially Welcomes Soulja Boy to Hip-Hop

U Mad?

—————-

KRS 1=The Al Sharpton of Rap

3. Big Homie Says:

P!!!

4. blaze22 Says:

Nas really went in on that “My President is Black” track but I am troubled by the line, “For Years There’s Been Surprise Horses In This Stable
    Just Two Albums In I’m The Realest Nigga On This Label”

That is interesting.

5. Mark Twain Fame Says:

The Teacha taught the lil dancin’ grasshopper.

good for both of them.

us old heads learn to chill and not hate the new blood, the new blood dotn come in dissin us old heads and tellin us to retire…

Thats Hip Hop.

6. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:41 am
    Yo Mr. Pap The Park was bananas last night. The place was flooded with dimes last night GAT DAAAAMN (c) Crazy

I’m mad. (c) cameron giles

you in ibiza tonight, BH?

7. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:38 am
    KRS-One Officially Welcomes Soulja Boy to Hip-Hop

U Mad?

That’s dope. Soulja Boy IS hiphop. He may not be the kind of hiphop alot of us listen to or appreciate but he is an embodiment of the culture nontheless. Ice-T just came off like a tragic mulatto with a whore wife and a shitty role on a declining TV series. Oh yea,

“Donk”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. blaze22 Says:

askpang.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/sabine5.jpg

Mccains possible VP pick..Pretty fucking hot.

9. Big Homie Says:

^ I have no idea. Last night, doesn’t have me to amped about tonight, but we will see

10. Beezy Says:

Ice-T just came off like a tragic mulatto with a whore wife

^Smut joln.

11. !Ven-Tech? Says:

P!

12. Joe 88 Says:

“For Years There’s Been Surprise Horses In This Stable
    Just Two Albums In I’m The Realest Nigga On This Label”

^When nas says things like this, no one pays attention to him, that’s like your uncle at the cookout telling the same story he told you for 10 years, you just learn to nod your head & walk away.

13. Big Homie Says:

*waits for D.I.R.T*

Fuck anything else

14. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cOLD Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:31 am

^ cool, a combination of both would be better… But what if your not looking to put on size just stay in good shape (pause)… Do you think cals are > weights.

I do. Can’t dispute that, but you can also do the high rep/low weight thing in the gym. I just think weight training will work individual areas that you can’t get from just cals

15. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:44 am

i thought it was poppin though?

my man just told me he wanted me to go to ibiza, but that spot blows dick sometimes. . . .

16. Beezy Says:

Mccains possible VP pick..Pretty fucking hot.

^I’d vote for/smash

17. !Ven-Tech? Says:

b-ease Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:43 am
    Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:38 am
    KRS-One Officially Welcomes Soulja Boy to Hip-Hop

U Mad?

That’s dope. Soulja Boy IS hiphop.

Nonsense.

Soulja boy can’t rap
    Soulja boy can’t DJ
    Soulja boy can’t break dance
    Soulja boy can’t tag (speaking of which, I nice with the can, anybody want to battle?)

*none*

18. The-XFacta Says:

LF: Micheal Jackson is 50 today

19. Mark Twain Fame Says:

“Donk”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey now! don’t talk that way! how dare you!…

Law & Order: SVU is not declining…sheesh!

20. Snottie Pippen Says:

pissed off that the weedman got a fuckin job and the other weedman is waitin 2 re-up (no clipse).I’ll be damned if I purchase some bullshit bud from where i’m goin

21. Boosie Says:

The-XFacta Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 9:40 am

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:38 am
    KRS-One Officially Welcomes Soulja Boy to Hip-Hop

_____________________________________________________________

He’s doing it because he took flack for going after nelly….Basically people think if you don’t rap EXACTLY like they do, then you are wack/trash/garbage and then all hell breaks loose and hip-hop is dead….

In ten years niggas will look back and laugh and say how stupid was I to think Hip-Hop was dead just because a different region with a different sound became more popular than the region who was last on top…Hip-hop is forever changing….Some of you old fools and elitist don’t want to acknowledge when your knees and bones are getting weak and you can’t play ball anymore….

You know what you nahright elitist sound like….You sound like those old fuddy-duddy fools who got mad at NBA players who dribbled between their legs and show-boated….”thats not basketball, thats not how you play the game”….is what those dumbass said….Now look at the NBA the Alley-oop and the behind the back and cross over moves are taught as FUNDAMENTALS of the game…..ha ha….you cats kill me….Ya’ll niggas are like Bush to McCain…”more of the same”

22. Big Homie Says:

blows dick sometimes

^ Ayooo.

Yea normally I don’t go there but it should be decent. LL will be there so the ladies will be out. Normally I will be at Love.

And Law & Order: SVU is crack. I watch that joint all the time.

^dig it

*smacks MTF for no reason what so ever*

24. b-ease Says:

And Law & Order: SVU is crack. I watch that joint all the time.

The older seasons are crack. The newer episodes suck.

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

_____________________________________________________________

boosie = poop stabber

26. The-XFacta Says:

cOLD Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 9:54 am

^dig it

*smacks MTF for no reason what so ever*

———

There’s always a reason to smack the shit outta MTF

27. The-XFacta Says:

Complete dumb fucks>Boosie

28. Big Homie Says:

The older seasons are crack. The newer episodes suck.

^ I like them all, but the newer joints are more intense and has a lot of twists. The last episode from the last season was crazy.

29. Big Homie Says:

SMH at Boosie’s novel

30. D_Block_4_life Says:

and knows to choose his battles carefully. Now is not the time for an Ether II, now is not the time to fuck with Nas, his untamed right now and will bite a niggas face off. n/h.
    Sizzle

*Daps Cold,Ease,BH,X,MTF,Ven & Blaze*

31. b-ease Says:

Nonsense.

Soulja boy can’t rap
    Soulja boy can’t DJ
    Soulja boy can’t break dance

*none*

All of that may be true to an extent, but my point was that his rise from making songs in his basement to making teens in impoverished areas dance is the same thing Herc and Bambatta was doing. You and I may not think he can rap, but my 32 year old brother said Blueprint was a shit sub when it came out, and still maintains that position. We’re never going to “get” Soulja Boy, but I accept its as much of generational gap as it is a response to the actual music he’s making.

32. Boosie Says:

# The-XFacta Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 9:57 am

Complete dumb fucks>Boosie
    __________________________________________________________

and this clown is the epitome of the nonsensical hate…..He hates the next generation’s choice of music and he really doesn’t know why.

33. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 9:54 am

^dig it

*smacks MTF for no reason what so ever*

ole Ike Turner bitch slap lookin mutha…

34. Jimmy valentime Says:

I am on the new Green lantern mixtape you can check it out by clicking my name ….

35. NYHC81 Says:

Sean Price with the MLK assassination plot lyrics.

36. Joey Says:

whyizzo is my hero ! I see him looking tough in the background! lol Next time u bring out J-Ronin or u suck donkey dick!