Video: Josh Xantus ft. Jadakiss – Let’s Ride

Ha ha, filmed in the heart of my hometown.

Josh Xantus ft. Jadakiss – Let’s Ride

64 Responses to “Video: Josh Xantus ft. Jadakiss – Let’s Ride”

1. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*holiday weekend crickets*

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

This joint is kinda hot.

3. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

pic fail.

*robs Jada for his fitted*

Cici… Yeah, this aint bad at all. Laid back, radio type shit.

6. R.Friday Says:

LF: Part time lurker here, but shout out to D. Billz for mentioning that Mack Lessions Radio Show.

7. Joe 88 Says:

Why can’t I see the video?

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 3:27 pm

pic fail.

Timeout…you going to go at me for not saying hi to you the other day, but then you don’t say hi to me … I see how it is. You Philly dudes get to DC and forget how to act right. SMH

*winks*

9. pockets Says:

Josh [||] just looked at Jada and jada hopped out his whip and gave him the keys, thats some homosapien shit

R.Friday Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 3:30 pm

^No doubt. I added to my Myspace list just so that I can get the bulletins. He be spittin’ some real game on there. One show, he put some other dude on blast for imitating him. Comedy. Then he just did this “It’s So Cold in the D” w/ Tupac video. He’s funny. But overall, he keeps it real.

11. pockets Says:

Pockets ft. Joe88 – Masked Debators

12. Jimmy Valentme Says:

The empire strikes back ….

Mccain picked a cute chick to be vice president

13. Jimmy Valentime Says:

The empire strikes back ….

Mccain picked a cute chick to be vice president

14. Jimmy Valentime Says:

she like a tall verison of the mom from everybody loves raymond

I am scared ……

15. Joe 88 Says:

Hey Billz, did you know the dude D.O.G (the nigga that made that damn “ryda girl” song) got a mixtape hosted by clinton sparks?

sarah palin can get it…I’m voting for Mccain

17. R.J.Orion Says:

whassup

18. Joe 88 Says:

My shoes look like I put both my feet in 2 louie bags – Los

The kid got some spit to em, I guess laying low while all that stop snitching (no baaaaaaaaaaags) shit was going on was a good idea.

19. biz Says:

on a completly U.R.N. dj sega >>>>>>>> charles hamilton.

20. blaze22 Says:

Michelle Obama > Sarah Palin
    Jill Biden > Mccanns wife

I’m voting Obama

21. R.J.Orion Says:

Keith Olbermann > John McCain

22. Joe 88 Says:

Still lol @ Capone (from CNN) smoking 6 ounces of roaches, lol. I know his finger tips was black as shit by time he finished rolling dem shits up

is the video not working for anybody?

I’m ripping it and putting it on Youtube regardless.

imeem FAIL

24. R.J.Orion Says:

Mike Krzyzewski > Barack O’Bama

Joe 88 Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 3:59 pm

^You bullshittin’. I don’t know how he pulled that off. Link? n/h. And that song was a banger, as much as I hate to admit it.

>>My shoes look like I put both my feet in 2 louie bags – Los

^LOL @ “noooo baaaaaaags”… missin’ tooth ass nigga. But word on the street is that Los is inadequate when ghostwritin’ for Piddy which is why he’s being held back.

26. blaze22 Says:

Video is going slow as fuck

>>Video is going slow as fuck

but it’s playing?

28. R.J.Orion Says:

what video

29. biz Says:

buddy got a 5-year old face.

30. Joe 88 Says:

@ Billz

myspace.com/theinvisibleset

^This is D.O.G myspace page, yeah that ryda girl shit was baltimore anthem for like a summer, I can’t front I was tempted to listen to that shit when I was on his page, lol. Hope Los get on, well he already on, but get on right, just hope he stop wearing them lil ass grape color jeans, lol.

31. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 3:27 pm

pic fail.

*winks*

lol, friend fail.

i apologize.

HEY CICI!!!!

32. smack Says:

wow bent droptop wow so sexy in blue i seen one like that hardtop with blue n gold rims looked like the mags was worth the car i love this car

Coach K has led many Black men to victory. Unfortunately, when they get they beyond the collegiate level = fail. True story.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 4:18 pm

lol, friend fail.

i apologize.

HEY CICI!!!!

Apology accepted **hugs**

35. R.J.Orion Says:

basically, the presidential election now comes down to this: is america more ready for an inexperienced, sexy old white broad to be president ? or a slick talking, shady, black man to be president ? biden and mccain cancel each other out.

just hope he stop wearing them lil ass grape color jeans, lol.

^Nothin’ tops when I greeted him at Pur that night (when I perculated with Buffie) and he had on highwaters.

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 4:20 pm

That includes white boys that ball like black dudes, right? JJ Reddick, Laettner = fail.

38. blaze22 Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 4:12 pm

>>Video is going slow as fuck

but it’s playing?

Yeah playing for me. Just loading really slow.

39. Joe 88 Says:

>Nothin’ tops when I greeted him at Pur that night (when I perculated with Buffie) and he had on highwaters.

*Swan dives into a construction site*

R.J.Orion Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 4:21 pm

^That’s the simplest explanation of algebra I’ve ever witnessed. Swear-da-gawd.

*dapz landLORD aka Profit Muhammad*

is it me, or is Land funnier after the name change?

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 4:21 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 4:20 pm

^LOL. Yeah, them too. Smfh. Jason Williams (the 2nd Black one) ethered his own career before it even had the chance to NOT live up to hyped up potential.

43. biz Says:

team blackout sold 210 copies.

lie to you NOT.

actually, Ii think it’s cuz he lost the ellipsis.

White women will put up their house, drive across state lines, and be Make the Banned from their family. When the last time one of ya niggas did that?

Palin > Obama

thomas hill
    brian davis
    grant hill
    elton brand
    corey magette
    luol deng

Deng might end up being the best of them. injuries killed G.Hill and now Brand. no NBA rings in the whole crew. same for Laettner, Hurley, Ferry, Wojehoski, Reddick, (sp), now Paulus.

EDIT:

White women will put up their house, drive across state lines, and be Make the Banned from their family for a Black man. When the last time one of ya niggas did that?

Palin > Obama

[fixed]

48. Joe 88 Says:

team blackout sold 210 copies.

lie to you NOT.

^Your joking? They know more than 210 people, I would’ve brought a copy if russell’s neices was on the cover oiled up in pink & sky blue bikini’s

>>team blackout sold 210 copies.

that sounds about right.

55. biz Says:

told you.

56. CiCi The Intern Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 4:30 pm

Palin shoots moose.

But she shoots out children from her ladyparts with the quickness. Five kids and the youngest has Down Syndrome.

57. biz Says:

pink and sky blue
    lol.

58. R.J.Orion Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 29th, 2008 at 4:30 pm
    What about Boozer? He’s doing okay in the NBA

————-

word. Boozer and Deron Williams are on the verge of western conference supremacy. utah is top3 western conference.

59. blaze22 Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    August 29th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

daps DBillz, Lou Rawlings, CiCi Sabathia, Joe88, Blaze22

*chucks a deuce*

60. R.J.Orion Says:

CiCi says

Five kids and the youngest has Down Syndrome.

————-

thats great. a potential future president that carries the retard gene

*plans bright future in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada*

thats great. a potential future president that carries the retard gene

^GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

62. biz Says:

retard gene

*chops chest*
    *bites ear*

63. Josh Xantus Feat Jadakiss-Let’s Ride « HipHopSince1976 Says:

[…] Via NahRight […]

64. imdatruth Says:

jada’s tee and hat are tight man