Video: The East Coast Avengers – Kill Bill O’Reilly

I’ve been meaning to post the mp3 of this for a minute, but it got to the point where I was so late that I was just disgusted by myself. Anyway, this is the shit.

Related: East Coast Avengers “Dear Michelle”

98 Responses to “Video: The East Coast Avengers – Kill Bill O’Reilly”

1. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:51 pm
    ^What do you concider “much ass” imo, long as you got atleast 4 different bitches in rotation, you good. Only if you knew me, it’s too easy to get layed, so why would you think that? Even a ugly nigga like you got a girl, so why would iot be hard for me? I hope your not looking at my pictures too close to make your assumptions, & WTF can you tell from niggas blogging? I could be anything I want on this bitch if I wanted too, you could be anybody on this bitch you wanna be, who can prove your lying? So what’s the point of looking so deep into things? That’s kinda gay dawg, real rap
    ^^^^^^^^
    joe you always got jokes, you should know whats real and whats bullshit…
    i dont know, ima keep it at that cause like i said befor i gotta drop off some size 44 jeans for my lady….

you talk all that gun play on your writtens but a few ”no pussy” getting jokes make you serious….like how the fuck did digi know i get no ass and the 4 bitches im fucking right now are at a combined weight of 1130 pounds

2. D_Block_4_Life Says:

dont lie…

god is watching

^^^^^^^

*Triple bypass heart surgery*

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

4. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

cyril o’reilly > bill o’reilly.

(if you watched OZ, then you smell what the rock is cookin. . . )

and if you not fucking fat ugly black girls with nasty draws why

^Why the emphasis on fat, ugly Black girls?

6. Joe 88 Says:

>>i dont have 4 bitches in rotation i got 2, and if you not fucking fat ugly black girls with nasty draws why you catching feelings???
    joe you always got jokes, you should know whats real and whats bullshit…

^Damn, my bad, I actually thought you was serious for a sec, I guess I lost (for the first time ever). For the record, I have 3 1/2 (one live out of state) in rotation, and there not fat, black, or ugly. Here’s one of my chicks right here. oh well, I guess we all see defeat. Rats

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=67686421

*Looks at shorty myspace page*

*Smiles*

7. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

aight im leaving dont talk about me behind my back, thats just mad gay

daps d block no life

8. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# hip hop cops Says:
    August 27th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

>>*goes to myspace to refresh*

while you’re there check out this band, they’re pretty good

myspace.com/loveofdiagrams

yeah they got a few tracks that sound dope…I got weekend in the city, that shit was pretty good. so I’m sure this one will be decent.

9. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    and if you not fucking fat ugly black girls with nasty draws why

^Why the emphasis on fat, ugly Black girls?
    aint he from b’more????

aight then

10. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Bill O’Reilly is the GOAT of playing devils advocate (No west coast rappers album)

11. BabyDoll Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    and if you not fucking fat ugly black girls with nasty draws why

^Why the emphasis on fat, ugly Black girls?
    aint he from b’more????

aight then

^that was mean

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Terrorist Fist Jabs Woodro*

13. KilluminattI7 Says:

yaaow mad random and straight outta LF but…

anybody rememba who tha douchebag was the one got put on blast by spoony tryin 2 holla on tha lowlow that one tiem..

that made me roffle…really

I just got the check.

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Correction Joe you lost twice with todays BA > AG…..sorry dude

16. b-ease Says:

don’t think there was enough turmoil in his life. . . all biopics revolve around some kind of jail or rebirth. . . .

MLK was pretty straight edge.

I dont know, its pretty much established fact that MLK smashed every vagina on sight. He was also being stalked by the FBI, mad death threats, and incarceration, etc. You could ramp all that shit up to get drama. I think the biopic would be dope, and because of how much pussy he got, there is a good chance we would get to see a A-List actresses’ titties in a love scene.

17. KilluminattI7 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    and if you not fucking fat ugly black girls with nasty draws why

^Why the emphasis on fat, ugly Black girls?
    aint he from b’more????

aight then
    ————–

daamn now THAT was just uncalled for

*daps da Mayor*

18. Joe 88 Says:

*Looks @ Billz page*

*Instantly swagger jacks default picture idea*

*Acts like it’s my idea*

19. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo HHC…those cats are pretty nice man…

you should check out these bands–

20. rex hussla Says:

MTF or hiphopcops…you listen to TV on the Radio? I listen to those dudes a little bit…

and scales…pretty soon here I will be in full production and I’ll get some samples out to you…I’ll get some out to the other homies on nah too if they would rock the shit…eskay, you too if you’re not too cool lmao

Hannity is almost as bad as O’ Reilly…Fox News is disgusting…I was watching their coverage of the DNC last night for kicks…shit was DISGUSTING oh my god

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

aint he from b’more????

aight then
    ^^^^^^

*Quadruple bypass heart surgery*

22. KilluminattI7 Says:

—————–

Emphatic co-signature on MLK being a pathological pussy pursuin pastor
    Allegedly.

23. Joe 88 Says:

Correction Joe you lost twice with todays BA > AG…..sorry dude

aaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh (no pirate)

*Kicks Digi out fresh prince style*

*Throws rack of chairs at D_Block*

*Harlem shakes*

24. b-ease Says:

you listen to TV on the Radio

I know that question wasnt directed at me, but I copped their last full length (forgot the title, something with “mountain), and that shit was incredible. The lyrics were enclosed in the liners, real bugged out shit. And they got Bowie to do backgrounds on one of tracks, which is kind of a big deal.

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Side steps flying chairs*

*Harlem Shakes to Salsa music*

*Understands Joe’s frustration*

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    and if you not fucking fat ugly black girls with nasty draws why

^Why the emphasis on fat, ugly Black girls?
    aint he from b’more????

aight then

^And so am I, but region has nothin’ to do with it. I just notice that people like to make “Black” synonymous with “ugly”, and many times it’s not someone of African-American descent spewing the words.

lol not one comment about the video… gotta love nah.

28. Joe 88 Says:

*Side steps flying chairs*

*Harlem Shakes to Salsa music*

*Understands Joe’s frustration*

^lol. I’m fucking laughing my ass off (n/h) to that one

Spic niggas gettin’ outta control up in here.

30. pockets Says:

its pretty much established fact that MLK smashed every vagina on sight.

^whatt?

31. BabyDoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:06 pm
    DIGITAL SCALES Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:57 pm
    D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    and if you not fucking fat ugly black girls with nasty draws why

^Why the emphasis on fat, ugly Black girls?
    aint he from b’more????

aight then

^thank you for speaking out against this travesty Mr. Mayor

32. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    Spic niggas gettin’ outta control up in here.

MADIE”GON!!!

*dapz K7*

34. b-ease Says:

pockets Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    its pretty much established fact that MLK smashed every vagina on sight.

^whatt?

Yep, that 5’4” preacher was getting it IN.

35. pockets Says:

i just ate this huge nasty Black hamburger

36. b-ease Says:

Pause.

37. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

*Side steps flying chairs*

*Harlem Shakes to Salsa music*

*Understands Joe’s frustration*

death by snoo snoo

D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    Spic niggas gettin’ outta control up in here.

^whoa…

^see I peeped that, but kept it on the humble.

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Spic niggas gettin’ outta control up in here.
    I think you taking what woodro said outta context, he niggas a major jokester…..dont get emotional my dude…

pockets Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:08 pm
    i just ate this huge nasty Black hamburger

*jumps in front of bullet meant for JFK8 (c) Fux

41. hip hop cops Says:

>>you listen to TV on the Radio?

they’re ok, the last album was kind of disappointing. you heard battles? they’re friends with those guys. that shit is craaaazy.

42. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i just ate this huge nasty Black hamburger

AY. . . .

ah fuck it.

43. Joe 88 Says:

Billz has a point tho (n/h) whenever someone (of color or not) is joking, w/e they usually put black & ugly in the same sentence, like black & ugly go hand & hand, which is not true at all. You never hear no dudes like, your girl prolly light skin & ugly, basiclly saying the darker someone is the closer they are to being ugly. Co-sign billz

44. KilluminattI7 Says:

shaddup Pockets

EVRRRRBODY knows BLACK burgers are the BESSSSST

45. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ya niggas need to chill out, its just jokes….

D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    Spic niggas gettin’ outta control up in here.

^Jokey joke my ass. I’ve watched/noticed that many people of the HiSPanIC culture are quick to classify/bracket someone of darker hue as “ugly”, and this has been personal interaction/encounters in public places. A lot of what how people actually feel will come off in a joke and this isn’t the first time I’ve noticed it, but let it slide. I’m all for being thick-skinned and quick to engage in the racial humor. But when it seems to stem from the same source or same type of ethnic background, and the context is always the same, then I act/view things accordingly. Therefore if the shoe fit…

47. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:15 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    Spic niggas gettin’ outta control up in here.

WORD! …fuckin Spicks.

48. KilluminattI7 Says:

Yup yup re: whaat Billz said

*nods head, thrusts BLACK FIST in teh air*

*stands under RBG BANNER*

49. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

come on…not to long ago you said we all black, now you wanna pop this shit????

ya motherfuckers need to make up ya mind….

i aint white, so i cant be racist

and i told ya not to talk about me while i was gone

50. D_Block_4_Life Says:

this has been personal interaction/encounters in public places
    ^^^^^
    Yea ive heard Black Derogatory statments towards hispanics (i.e. spics) , we all have negative personal encounters with other ethniticys. But its a known fact that homie is a clown, dont bring that negative shit into nah foreal…..stop being emotional

51. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

ima say some slick shit about black on nahright, but i be with black people everyday….

billz i thought you were smarter than this, dont pop the race shit at me, you’ve done that once befor

52. KilluminattI7 Says:

*gets more cocha than dig scales*

*pops corn*

*gets more cocha than dig scales*

^*gets more poon than ci ci*

55. D_Block_4_Life Says:

heard Black people make Derogatory statments *****

My godson is black, my cuzzin that just passed away is darker then chris brown….you read that one wrong billz, you should know better then to make such a generalization when hispanics have black blood in the veins, sometimes people are to defensive

56. b-ease Says:

*awaits billz response (ll)*

57. Big Homie Says:

How the fuck we ‘pose to keep peace

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

darker then chris brown
    ^^^^^
    I meant to say Chris tucker****

59. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    darker then chris brown
    ^^^^^
    I meant to say Chris tucker****

*walks thru trailer park with X hat on*

60. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:23 pm
    How the fuck we ‘pose to keep peace

Fuck Peace.

Big Homie Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:23 pm
    How the fuck we ‘pose to keep peace

^get money and pussy, pussy’s the greatest diffuser

62. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Fuck Peace
    Fuck You

63. BabyDoll Says:

Why is everybody so aggy today?

…also serves as the single greatest catalyst to evil. Damn pussy.

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:19 pm
    come on…not to long ago you said we all black, now you wanna pop this shit????

^Yeah, much of Hispaniola does derive from a Nubian background. The quicker your people acknowledge and ACCEPT this, the less confusion and self-hatred/bias there would be.

D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:20 pm
    this has been personal interaction/encounters in public places
    ^^^^^

^I’m just callin’ a spade, a spade. If you perceive the content as negative/positive then that’s at your own discretion. But Woodro isn’t the first, nor will he be the last, hiSPanIC that I’ve noticed who like to use “Black” and “ugly” as synonomous traits when referring to the “morenos”. And I noticed that PR/DR in particular does it more than ANY other culture. The subject doesn’t make me emotional because I can crack open any book I’ve read and easily trace the origins of a PR/DR background that many of the people of said cultures are oblivious too or just ignore the facts however; I’m not the one to stray away from the obvious when it’s in my face.

66. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    Fuck Peace
    Fuck You

67. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:27 pm
    …also serves as the single greatest catalyst to evil. Damn pussy.

^(c)Adam

Why is everybody so aggy today?

^niggas aint going deep enough in the poon.

69. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:27 pm
    Why is everybody so aggy today?

(looks @ titties)
    NOPE… no aggy here!

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Crazy i cant see youtube, try again

Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:23 pm
    heard Black people make Derogatory statments *****

^But they weren’t YOUR words, so why are YOU defending HIS position?

72. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:29 pm
    Crazy i cant see youtube, try again

u aint miss nothin… fuck it… lol.

73. Joe 88 Says:

Why is everybody so aggy today?

^Aggy? Who’s aggy? You see this smile on my face while i’m harlem shaking? How can I be aggy when i’m doing the best dance ever invented?

74. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:29 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:27 pm
    Why is everybody so aggy today?

(looks @ titties)
    NOPE… no aggy here!

^*smacks Crazy upside the head*

*gets popcorn from cOLD*

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

And I noticed that PR/DR in particular does it more than ANY other culture.
    Well then their taking shots at them self because 94% of the dominicans i know are darker then you….

76. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

billz you falling off son, real talk, you aint gotta job or nothing??? somthing to put some effort into that trying to outwit niggas on nahright….

77. b-ease Says:

the best dance ever invented?

*Harlem shakes in agreement*
    *pause*

78. Big Homie Says:

^get money and pussy, pussy’s the greatest diffuser

^ I’ll drink to that.

79. hip hop cops Says:

*sees race war breaking out*

*flees to the suburbs*

80. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:30 pm
    Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:23 pm
    heard Black people make Derogatory statments *****

^But they weren’t YOUR words, so why are YOU defending HIS position?

Its simple, http://www.tinyurl.com/6ctpbr

81. D_Block_4_Life Says:

But they weren’t YOUR words, so why are YOU defending HIS position?
    Because im hispanic and you made a generalization, naturally im gonna stick up for what i believe….

82. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    Why is everybody so aggy today?

^LOL…you sound like the psychotic nigga in the movies who has the crazy smile plastered on his face and does a silly dance before he shoots the victim right between the eyes

83. KilluminattI7 Says:

LMAO @ darker than Chris Brown

84. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    Why is everybody so aggy today?

*fakes death*

*does harlem shake on the floor*

85. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:29 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:27 pm
    Why is everybody so aggy today?

(looks @ titties)
    NOPE… no aggy here!

^*smacks Crazy upside the head*

*gets popcorn from cOLD

sware ta god, i had to train my young girl to choke me when we fucked, that shit was the best….

86. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Its simple, http://www.tinyurl.com/6ctpbr

get over it billz or do somthing

^www.tinyurl.com/3288zs

88. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LMAO @ darker than Chris Brown
    I corrected myself, i meant chris tucker

89. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Harlem Shaking to Salsa Music >>>>

D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:33 pm
    But they weren’t YOUR words, so why are YOU defending HIS position?

^Generalization aside, it was aimed at Woodro. But I don’t deal with anything but the facts and that’s not always the easiest to digest for many. It is what it is.

91. Joe 88 Says:

smh @ niggas inviting niggas to fight in a blog. I thought we was more mature than that. We leave shit like that to

eskay, hootie, sdp, sour d, reachnyc, 2x & many others

92. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I hear you but you also have to understand that what you consider facts may not be facts to me, if you saw how blacks and hispanics lived all meshed together in ny (i.e. Bushwick,Coney island,parts in S.I., Sunset Park, Harlem, wahsington heights etcccc) then you would understand why someone like may be disagree with something that you say is a Fact

93. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^ better than the aunt jackie?

i think NOT!

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

^Lol @ TRYING to outwit YOU of all people…

>>on nahright niggas can call me whatever, i dont care, i dont take NOTHING PERSONAL, but if you gotta problem with whatever im saying you really need to do somthing about it…

^I took a racial comment personal. Of course. But that’s the problem. People use the Internet to spew things that naturally would lead to confrontation. So since you’re the one making the proposition, what do YOU suggest I do it about, potna? I’ve said what I had to say. So unless you can back up what you said with some facts then keep it moving.

>>we from the same side of the hood but yet you still catching feelings, like niggas here dont talk that mida mida or how every spanish person is either mexican or puerto rican …get over it billz or do somthing

^Same side of what hood exactly? I grew up in B’more around nothin’ but African-Amerians. No Ricans. No Dominicans. No Mexicans. Just Blacks, so you miss me with that one. And once again, I am doing somethin’ about it by addressing the issue in the same forum of which the statement was made. I’m over the race thing in general when discussing it with you because it’s obvious that you, or anybody else in here, is equipped for that kind of conversation. Like I said, any other suggestions that you have about “doing somethin’ about it”, I’m open for suggestions.

95. landLORD Says:

… WTF ? …

… DBillz vs. the Terror Squad …

96. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 4:40 pm

billz you a smart dude but why is you reaching for the greater good of what son??? talking that facts shit

you not gon stop nothing…go clean the wax figures of men and woman that you will never be like, cause you too soft, too stupid, and too thirsty

97. pockets Says:

^cocksucka u thought WRONG

98. Nah Right » DC The Midi Alien ft. Vinnie Paz, Slaine, Sabac Red & trademarc – Man Made Ways Says:

[…] 2/3s of the East Coast Avengers, the people who brought you the modern classic “Kill Bill O’Reilly“: Fast forward a couple years and we have a new president in office, various ‘natural […]