Video: Mos Def – A Millie Freestyle (Live)

Mos Def – A Millie Freestyle

Some more footage of Mos live at Magic. Courtesy of Shake.

47 Responses to “Video: Mos Def – A Millie Freestyle (Live)”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

Being 1st is overrated

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

The-Xfacta=G.O.A.T.

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

Eskay=Scarsdale, NY’s first gangsta

4. Joe 88 Says:

Doo Doo Brown!!!! (c) Luke

^LMAO

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mos Def is in the top 10 most slept-upon mc’s ever list… That list is topped by Derrick X….. Actually Derrick X didn’t make the list until he was Sadat X

This seems like it would’ve sounded better on Mp3 rather than that hollow buildin’.

8. Joe 88 Says:

sadat x sound like this fiend I use to know.

smh @ eskay signing into AIM on purpose. It’s an option on Gmail which is the ONLY reason it gets any burn on the PC.

Don’t get it twisted, 914 is where I’m listed.

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: Why are football players the most toughest, manliest (nh) niggas in the world, but they wear tight ass shirts and shorts……… Even when it’s not game time

LF: Yo, when is this Ryan Leslie and Cassie “Addicted” video dropping? I’ve been checkin’ Youtube frequently but no haps. That track is lava and I’m waitin’ to see the visuals. Hopefully Cassie is a few pounds heavier and barely dressed. She sounds like she did that hook on a e-pill.

XFacta… your breakdown of that LL line makes it appear far more hetero than it appears to be.

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 7:02 pm
    Don’t get it twisted, 914 is where I’m listed.

————————–

Rye, NY stand the fuck up… .. LMAO

lemme find out i got you Amy Wine’d out

# eskay Says:
    August 27th, 2008 at 7:06 pm

lemme find out i got you Amy Wine’d out

^I forgot about the remix. Maybe that’s why they waitin’ so long. Label politics, perhaps.

16. pockets Says:

they say that white phantom look so cocaine
    hoppin out the suicides lookin so Cobain

holy moly fabolous’s swag >>>> jay + weezy + Ye’s Swags (thats right, plural)

17. pockets Says:

lemme find out i got you Amy Wine’d out

^I was JUST about to type that

>>Rye, NY stand the fuck up… .. LMAO

I’m from Yonkers motherfucker, dont act like you don’t know.

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

pockets Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 7:08 pm
    they say that white phantom look so cocaine
    hoppin out the suicides lookin so Cobain

holy moly fabolous’s swag >>>> jay + weezy + Ye’s Swags (thats right, plural)

———-

Thank you! I don’t know why niggas don’t give Fabolouso his fucking props… Duke is nice with his (||)… Only bad part is he can’t string together 5 decent songs to put on an album… His best album to me was that Loso shit and that was a mixtape

Yeah, Fab’s consistency has definitely lasted longer than I expected. But he needs the machine behind him to make a better album. That last album was basura.

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 7:09 pm
    >>Rye, NY stand the fuck up… .. LMAO

I’m from Yonkers motherfucker, dont act like you don’t know.

———-

Word? I used to run all through Yo back in the days… I used to smack the shit outta ya YO niggas when I lived in New Rochelle…. Check your cheeks nigga (nah)

22. blaze22 Says:

http://www.messengernews.net/storyPhotos/YOUNKERS.jpg >> Yonkers, NY

23. pockets Says:

screw Albums, if fab just keeps mixtapes for the rest of his career it will make everyone who was gonna listen to his album happy anyways

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

blaze22 Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 7:12 pm
    http://www.messengernews.net/storyPhotos/YOUNKERS.jpg >> Yonkers, NY

——————

*Removes I.V.*

^Co-fuckin’-sign. Even all those mainstream guest features couldn’t have him. His 3rd album (the one with “Breathe”) wasn’t bad. Still very forgettable.

26. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: What happened to Joe Buddens dropping his album? I remember Eskay and Rey all fucking excited about this nigga dropping that mixtape and then the post Def Jam album… Well I’m still waiting!!! I guess this is Jiggas fault too? GTFOH!!! This nigga just can’t keep off the fucking stem to drop a fucking album!

27. pockets Says:

!!! this is the best version of milli by far, how the fuck was the crowd that quiet.

28. gr3um5 Says:

BlackStar !
    final season iz coming……………………………………………………………2009
    as Obama’s King Seat !

29. pockets Says:

Breathe was such a great single. damn, just blaze brought the heat.

30. Joe 88 Says:

I’m out like, a infield pop up, peace!

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

pockets Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 7:16 pm
    Breathe was such a great single. damn, just blaze brought the heat.

———-

Those tracks with the fucking name of the song all over it is annoying (c) Oh Boy!

32. pockets Says:

Fab + Jay = Kings of Guest Verses.

#

I’m out like, a infield pop up, peace!
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 27th, 2008 at 7:17 pm

pockets Says:

August 27th, 2008 at 7:16 pm
    Breathe was such a great single. damn, just blaze brought the heat.

———-

^You wildin’. Breathe was epic when it dropped. Fab’s flow/bars/delivery over that track was ridic.

34. THE-XFACTA Says:

The first time I hard Breathe>Everyother time I heard it

35. pockets Says:

^o yea Oh Boy was so ridiculous how much they kept stopping after every line that it actually started sounding good to me. now thats scary.

36. Joe 88 Says:

Yukmouth “breathe” game diss > Fabolous “Breathe”

37. pockets Says:

Fab’s flow/bars/delivery over that track was ridic.

^as quick as a tick in a new york minute

that track will probably be the apex of his career tho.

38. THE-XFACTA Says:

I’m out too.. Gotta get that OZ and Bobby Brown and 2 packs of Vega’s … I”ll BRB!

39. SDP Says:

# pockets Says:
    August 27th, 2008 at 7:18 pm

Fab + Jay = Kings of Guest Verses.

boooooooooooooooooo

“Featuring Lil Wayne” has revolutionized the game buddy

40. pockets Says:

how did they mess up the video for Breathe so badly…they couldve made some ill shit. everytime i heard that track i felt like running up steps like Rocky.

41. blaze22 Says:

Man i used to have this breathe remix that had a crazy beat. I’m trying to find it. It was like a “mad science” version or something

42. BASHWON Says:

Jin destroyed the Breathe beat on that Ruff Riders mixtape. What happened to him, anyway? Havent heard his name since the battle with Soloman.

43. dasjhd Says:

need studio quality ASAP

44. postman Says:

was that asher back thurr

45. ich.chef.du.nix Says:

what the fuck is going on wit “the ecstatic”?? actually waitin for this since february…

46. The Glow « BUGGIN’ OUT Says:

[…] beat. Straight fire. No Comments so far Leave a comment RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI Leave a comment Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTMLallowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> […]

47. tothehole Says:

i been seeing that undrcrwn obama tshirt everywhere. the one where he’s dunking on mccain. hahaha, gotta cop one.

found this video too. undrcrwn is bringing the freestyle clips crazy style. dj green lantern with a freestyle with slim kid from pharcyde and that crazy tee again.