Video: The Game & Snoop Freestyling

143 Responses to “Video: The Game & Snoop Freestyling”

1. NotU Says:

ESKAY check my Re-Up Gang remix……I posted the link in the contest thread……thanks

2. nirun Says:

blasted

3. BunnyColvin Says:

Have not watched this yet but snoop has always been an under rated freestyler

4. m Says:

Oooowwww I WANT TO COME TO HIS show [Scratchin In Shit ] haha gotta Love this Uncoordinated Color havin Nikkaz.

SunriseSundown.Blogspot.com =– Nothin Special

5. Mike Tyson Says:

this nigga snoop is 38 can someone let this negro know that he can be still be wear blue

6. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Nahggers.

7. DJ Daddy Mack Says:

“MY PRESIDENT SOLD CRACK”

8. we stone Says:

mad high mad high

9. SDP Says:

every snoop freestyle ever documented: ” s-n double o-p d-o double g/ 213/ LBC/ mack a bitch cuz im a PI-M-P/ fa shizzle my nizzle/ smokin a dizzle/ pimpin a bizzle/

10. SDP Says:

spotted on kim osrios blog. i was in tears. lmfao

I have been thinking about this Rick Ross thing, and it’s funnier than I initially thought, so I came up with some reasons why Rick Ross should have just come clean.

1. People who “hustle” or sell drugs or whatever Rick Ross has claimed to do always have a “cover,” so being a Corrections Officer could have easily been a cover for him. Then he could have straight flipped it, and been like a crooked cop (even though COs aren’t really police) and made music about that, ultimately selling more than he does because he really doesn’t sell that much in this climate.

2. When did having a job become unacceptable in hip-hop?? If Ross indeed were a c.o. before his rap days, then at least, he had checks coming in. It could have easily inspired other aspiring artists to stay focused on their dreams because dreams can come true and one day maybe they too could own a house with a pool that has a very not so attractive face at the bottom of it (see that MTV cribs episode for clarity).

3. Akon had already set a precedent in these type of incidents, and Ross is not even as big as Akon, so why would he follow his lead and risk the backlash. It’s not like he has a song that says he WASN’T a corrections officer.

4. Computers, research, documents are all pretty easy to find for…um….RESEARCHERS…didn’t he know someone was going to go find them? Doesn’t Rick Ross know he would have been exposed in a matter of days?

5. Milli Vanilli

6. Imagine the press he could have gotten behind a story (which he could have made up since we know he’s already capable of lying) about a corrections officer who met some drug dealers in jail and then ultimately was able to turn his boring ass day job into a life of luxury.

7. There would have now been a very good reason why he grew that atrocious beard in the first place. He could have said that he used to whip a lot of ass in jail and the criminals would be looking for him so he hid behind the bush on his face.

8. He could have said that that’s how he met Foxy Brown. Plus, I’m sure they could both use friends in the system.

9. In hip-hop, there are a lot more worse things to be than a corrections officer, one of which is being a fraud.

10. Maybe he has some better pics of himself back then, and he would have been able to circulate them to make up for the one above….where, by the way, he looks a lot happier than I’ve ever seen him look in a rap video.

11. napps126 Says:

LOL
    Eskay posted this to show he was neutral due to the previous post of Jay Rock’s “Blood Walk” lol

12. MarcusX Says:

This shows authentic Cali love from the gate. Two historically street level affiliated brothers having fun and just soaking up some good time, but nevertheless reppin’ they families. Classic footage regardless of the so-so freestyles. Two West Coast icons!

13. Joe 88 Says:

When we was young, we use to put water in our cereal, now we fly across seas to shoot a new video – Yayo

Did yayo hire a ghost writer?

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 8:02 am

Did yayo hire a ghost writer?

Yayo has his moments LOL.

15. gr3um5 Says:

california vocation

16. gr3um5 Says:

and vacation !! bitches..

17. sleep Says:

This is a horrible week for yung berg. First soundscan came ou then niggas fucked him up and robbed him for his stupid chain.

18. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 8:34 am

LMAO! Niggas snatched the Transformers chain son! There’s some grimey nigga in Detroit with Optimus Prime around his neck right now. The dark butts comment was fucked up, but I dont think it deserved this level of horrendous karma.

What up Nah? *sleep, cici, joe*

19. Joe 88 Says:

^lol, niggas don’t like when you disrespect there dark butts, (n/h) lol. What was his soundscan? I thought he would do okay with that new single he got.

Trick Trick is 3-0 when it comes to rap beefs, but all of them happen in detroit his home town.

20. Joe 88 Says:

Dem detroit niggas gave yung berg “the bizness” lol

*plays catch up on wknd post*

that killer mike freestyle “Never” is disrespectfully awesome dope.

*goes back to past threads*

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 8:42 am

*harlem shakes and daps Joe*
    *daps b-ease, sleep*

He only did 19,000.

I don’t get it. Yung Berg is like 4’10 with a giant ass STUPID chain on. Somebody was going to snatch that joint. If he thought otherwise, he clearly played himself

…oh yea, I’m noticing similarities between Killer Mikes flow and Scarface, thats a good thing for Mike.

24. sleep Says:

Nigga did like 19k in first wk sales.

…word this song is hitting hard on the strength, I got a homie doing football numbers; he never broke to the pressure. Took his time like a G. Niggas aint built like that much any more… Watch the first 48, you’ll see.

26. lanski Says:

This nigga got on a blue bandanna dashiki.

GTFOH

27. Majaleeg Says:

He only did 19,000.

*content with the current state of the world*

*refuses to acknowledge YB, and say his name*

*pushes a wheel barrel full of dynomite through the comment section*

29. sleep Says:

That nigga is gonna buy an identical chain and say look I never got robbed

30. Joe 88 Says:

19k? Well who’s to blame? The label? Yung berg had 3 singles that came out 3 months apart, cause I thought his album been came out when that dumb ass song “hey sexy lady” dropped, & that was last year round this time, then he had the joint with ray j that came out the beginning of this year, now he got the bizzyness song, (which is the best out of the 3) in rotation, & still did 19k? Ha, he sould’ve got a beat from soulja boy or something.

31. Majaleeg Says:

But I still wanna know how the fuck he did THAT many…..

32. b-ease Says:

Young Berg is a failure. As a man, as an artist, as someone wearing a hilariously obnoxious chain, just on every conceivable level.

^No-sign. The overtones in his statement made in a public forum should’ve never parted his lips regardless if he was joking or not. Without the aid of the Willie Lynch syndrome, we as a people have done enough to destroy or hurt own heritage when we slander our ORIGINAL and natural Kemetic (Egpyptian) roots (c) “Don’t Play in the Sun” by Marita Golden, “The Color Complex” by Kathy Russell, “Black Like Me” by John Howard Griffin (a white man), etc.

*B More Nubian* (c) ’06 NR sig

*daps Nah collective*

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 8:55 am

There’s a remix to “The Business” with Jim Jones, Twista and Maino. It’s kinda dope.

35. Joe 88 Says:

Watch the first 48, you’ll see.

^Word the fuck up, I just started watching that shit like last week, I seen it over my homeboy house & he was shocked I never seen or heard of it before, the episode I seen was these 2 niggas killed these niggas at a party, the first dude they caught didn’t crack, he asked for his lawyer & aint say shit when homicide scooped him up, they found the other nigga & they broke his ass down faster than a iverson cross, he was in that bitch shaking & some mo shit. Funny part was he said he was just there & had nothing to do with it, & still got the same charge as the other nigga, idiot. That show shows you how they come at niggas in them rooms, niggas is dumb if they think they can talk they way out of shit like that. Shows like that make you think twice about killing a nigga

cause it’s foul was nowadays, everybody say you, & they coming to court too, I thought you knew – Jay-Z

I got a theory, how important is the adlib in hip hop?

if done right depending on the rhyme and track it can be of equal importance. For example when you hear a Joe Budden, or Jay-z throw an “uh-huh” or at the end of a bar, it engages the listener on a deeper level. Where as the lyrics are pleasing to the ear, the adlibs employ your emotion and now you’re actually a part of the song.

(this Alien moment has been sponsored by the scent of pussy on my upper lip)

37. sleep Says:

Nigga game is on the radio and just said 50 cent is his friend. That nigga is super bipolar

38. Joe 88 Says:

*Throws empty pizza box at cOLD*

39. Majaleeg Says:

*does math*

Ok, he gave away about 200 on 106 & Park(smh @ me for knowing that), about another 400 at the various in-stores he did here in the Chi(nobody was checking for that shit), one for all his friends(3), a good 750 chicks nationwide actually like that “Bizness” song and don’t know the benefits of downloading or don’t own a computer…..so that leaves us with a grand total of 993?!?

*smells label shenanigans*

40. b-ease Says:

So I’m asssuming you’re not a Young Berg fan, Billz?

41. Joe 88 Says:

So I’m asssuming you’re not a Young Berg fan, Billz?

^Who is?

42. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:07 am
    So I’m asssuming you’re not a Young Berg fan, Billz?

^Who is?

Definetly not Trick Trick’s friends.

43. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:07 am
    So I’m asssuming you’re not a Young Berg fan, Billz?

^Who is?

Dark Butts.

… word Joe if anything niggas could learn by watching that show. A lot of these murders are senseless killings (niggas listening to too much rap music). Killing for sport is a no no, goes against all types of codes. But yea, those interrogations are all orchestrated the same, good cop bad cop, threatening max time if they dont cooperate such and such. One episode they made the homie call his co-de and set him up over the phone like “where you at my nigga” … then the law came and scooped the nigga. Bottom line is If you kill a person do it to where you can officially be ok with being cuffed booked and thrown in the joint.

45. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 9:07 am

So I’m asssuming you’re not a Young Berg fan, Billz?

^Who is?

14 year-old girls

# b-ease Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 9:06 am

So I’m asssuming you’re not a Young Berg fan, Billz?

^Prior to the statement, I was hoping someone would break a skateboard over his face. After the statement, he should’ve been tackled off of a cliff.

47. Jimmy Valentime Says:

young berg got what he deserved but

Trick Trick is a glorifed stick up kid …

48. b-ease Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:09 am
    # b-ease Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 9:06 am

So I’m asssuming you’re not a Young Berg fan, Billz?

*FLOOR
    Why are you holding back (ll)? Tell us how you really feel.

49. BK2LV Says:

Price & Premo

*stands by the door with Wal-Mart apron*

*dapz everybody who just walked in the room*

Guests: Yo Billz, you work at WalMart chief?

Me: No.

*blank stares ensue*

*Throws empty pizza box at cOLD*

^*throws Pizza in oven bakes on high for 15 mins*
    *calls joe girl while pizza is warming*
    *makes bed, sprays AXE deordorant in air*
    *joes girl arives in cab SHE paid for*
    *cracks open her legs*
    *does scoope finger sniff test*

*eats pizza whilst blowing her back out*

LF: Lol @ me bombarding everyone Myspace comments with that “It’s So Cold in the D” video. I already got back one reaction from this chick. She said her and her homegirl was in her room DYIN’. It’s Monday mornin’ and ninjas is bored as shit. I’m only anticipating more “wtf?!” reactions.

Btw, that Broken Equipment reaction of the vid is PRICE-LESS.

53. Majaleeg Says:

That K-Ci and JoJo video is fucking classic……..

54. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Majaleeg Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 9:15 am

That K-Ci and JoJo video is fucking classic……..

I’m mad that K-Ci kept singing while JoJo was laid out on the floor like that LOL. And the big security dude just picked up the mic LOL.

*eats pizza whilst blowing her back out*

^LOL! Speakin’ of piece, me and the homie dropped his lil’ bruhva off at Howard U. for his freshman year. GEE-MO-NETTIE! Yo, I’m like 9 or 10 years those heffas senior but GOT DAMN! MUST BE TWO SIDES! Some lil’ heffa in his dorm was walkin’ past with these lil’ red shorts on (no You So Crazy). I was like mannnnnn, get me the fuck out here… after I stared for about 10 more seconds. Rolled over to Adams Morgan for one of those forbidden big slices of pizza. Glad I never got accepted (or applied) to Howard. I’da got the first chick PREGNANT (c) Tracy Morgan.

56. Joe 88 Says:

*She kicks over cold lifesize nas one mic poster*
    *She flushes cold’s car keys down the toilet*
    *Leaves*
    *Joe 88 laughs*

57. sleep Says:

Working @ walmart»»»selling drugs/ruin our community

But I didn’t go to college to work wallmart so that aint for me.

58. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^^nah, then a good samaritan would have been killed when he went over, too. . . berg shoulda been dropped in a mountainous region in afghanistan with no vest on. . .

59. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Whaddidup cOLD, Joe, Ci’s, sleep, ease, Mayor

*morning daps*

LF: smh @ me just now seeing one of the best movies I’ve ever seen

City of God > Shottas

…Damn Billz she was fair game no?

61. b-ease Says:

City of God > Shottas

All due respect to Shottas, but its really not even close.

*Steals cOLD nas autographed willie esco turban & jeans*

^*puerto rican dude in corner*

whatup Ven happy fucking monday kid.

LF: smh @ me just now seeing one of the best movies I’ve ever seen

City of God > Shottas

^smh still havnt seen it… I guess the idea of reading sub titles is not so appealing.

64. b-ease Says:

LOL @ Billz

65. Joe 88 Says:

City of God > Shottas

^You just seen city of gods? Wow, I had biotches loving that movie,

lil ze/dice > scarface

LF: The only part that threw me off was at the beginning when lil dice killed everybody in the whole hotel w/o reloading a 6 shot revolver, other than that, classic. benny was that nigga

66. BK2LV Says:

fuck mondays……

67. !Ven-Tech? Says:

b-ease Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:20 am
    City of God > Shottas

All due respect to Shottas, but its really not even close.

True, I was just going in comparison of which slum was the most gully

City of God> Waterhouse > Whatever hood the bugglegum kids was from in hostel

BK2LV Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:22 am
    fuck mondays……

^what he said.

69. BK2LV Says:

city of god > scarface > belly > everything else

b-ease Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:22 am
    LOL @ Billz

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Howard U has the highest concentration of beautiful black women in the country. Hands down. It’s Magic City with textbooks. Never become lovers before you are friends (pause)

71. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

^^ as a recent HU grad, i can say you have no friggin idea. . . .

72. Joe 88 Says:

@cOLD

Belive me when I tell you this, drop whatever you got planned when you get off, get some of the finest cheeba you can find & buy city of gods, watch it tonight, real talk. You wont even notice the sub titles anymore after the first five minutes. And right one of your alien reports tommorow in the thread, it’s that serious

73. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:22 am
    City of God > Shottas

^You just seen city of gods? Wow, I had biotches loving that movie,

lil ze/dice > scarface

Benny was cool…Ze was that nigga…looked like beenie man right?

74. b-ease Says:

^^ as a recent HU grad, i can say you have no friggin idea. . . .

Class of ’05 son.

75. Snottie Pippen Says:

I’m pissed off cause I wanted rob yung berg.I got 1st dibs on his next chain

Ghost of city solei > shottas (possibly city of Gods) too.

77. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:25 am
    @cOLD

for real doggy, it’s like Apocalypto…after a while, the subtitles don’t matter much

78. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(yawn)

79. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

b-ease, word?

class of 07. . . . i got maaaaaaaad homies from 05. . . what school were you in?

@cOLD

^I gotta wait to piff until wifey’s out the crib with the lil one, but im gonna put it high on the list of things to do, right up there with kicking over eskays server, and punching Billz in the ankle.

81. Big Homie Says:

What’s happening Nah?

*daps all*

82. CiCi The Intern Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 9:28 am

Ghost of city solei > shottas (possibly city of Gods) too.
    youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Ow-Uh0ZtI

That looks dope as hell. I gotta check that out.

83. b-ease Says:

School of C, which is why I have a job now that has nothing to do with my major.

also on the ghost of city soleil, you gotta peep how government uses individuals to fight their wars and push their agendas. Poverty is a disease that fucks up ya foresight.

85. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:18 am
    Working @ walmart»»»selling drugs/ruin our community

But I didn’t go to college to work wallmart so that aint for me.

*grabs 4 OZ’s*
    *makes phonecall*
    *rides to hood*
    *parks around corner*
    *walks*
    *drops off package, picks up cash*
    *hops back in whip*
    *heads back to burbs*

86. b-ease Says:

*daps Homie*

87. Ghost Writer Says:

Can’t believe some of y’all was talking about yung berg

88. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

What’s happening Nah?

*daps all*

^Big Homie, what’s poppin. . . yo, you ever been to layla (sp?) lounge in northeast? right off 5th and Florida near Galludet. . . it’s marc and taz’s new spot. . .

89. Big Homie Says:

Not going to HU for higher learning was the biggest mistake of my life. As much as I was up there gettin’ my whore on, I could of atleast got me an education and a degree along with getting burnt and caught up a few times.

That looks dope as hell. I gotta check that out.

^yea cici and its actually a real time documentary. I wont give away any details but there are some major munipulators of men. Its shot in part by a white female journalist who ends up falling for one of the key characters… You can imagine what ensues.

91. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 9:33 am
    Can’t believe some of y’all was talking about yung berg

^We was talking bout him in a bad way, like how we talk about SDP

Can’t believe some of y’all was talking about yung berg

^word…

93. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:36 am
    That looks dope as hell. I gotta check that out.

He gets Lynched & his Nuts cut off?

^wow homie…

95. Big Homie Says:

^ Was up there Saturday and it was poppin’. http://www.tinyurl.com/643ka3

96. green eyes Says:

good morning gentlemen and lady: crazy, cold, joe, ven, big homie, cici, bease, bk2lv, etc

97. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Was up there Saturday and it was poppin’. http://www.tinyurl.com/643ka3

lol, i was in there too. . i swear, marc and taz could open a club in fuckin anacostia and that shit would pop!

then ol bitch ass antawn jamison showed up in a fuckin party bus. . . . sorry, but i’m always weary of any black man without any facial hair. . ..

98. pockets Says:

The W > 36 chambers *nods*

My new favorite tracks: I Can’t Go To Sleep ft. Isaac Hayes and Reunited (goat beat?)

99. pockets Says:

who is young berg? *wikipedias*

100. Eastern_Digital Says:

they shot malcolm in his chest front of his little seeds

101. Big Homie Says:

^ True… Love is in a shitty location. Had my whip broken into which is why I do valet now. First time I went to Layla, I thought I was at the wrong location. I am waiting for them guys to open a club up off of Benning Road. But I will never go…lol

102. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I was going threw the old threads & I almost forgot about dumb nigga (remember him?) he was like pockets before pockets, now he’s on milk carton status

103. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*She pee’s in the bed before leaving*
    *She kicks over cold lifesize nas one mic poster*
    *She flushes cold’s car keys down the toilet*
    *Leaves*
    *Joe 88 laughs*

LMAO…..

“She kicks over cold lifesize nas one mic poster”

*dies*

105. b-ease Says:

The W > 36 chambers *nods*

I wouldnt go quite that far, but The W was maaaaaad underrated. The full lenght version of the Click, Click video was insane. The full length version of the Gravel Pit video is one of the main reason Wu Tang fell off. I still cant believe they did that shit.

106. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 9:44 am

Was up there Saturday and it was poppin’. http://www.tinyurl.com/643ka3

“never trust a white man with a mustache and never trust a black man without one”

107. pockets Says:

i musta watch the video for i cant go to sleep like ten times over the weekend

108. Eastern_Digital Says:

I´m still bumpin that Team Arliss – I`m Your Nigga

that shit goes HARD n/h

why bother kick in the door when i can shoot through it?

109. Big Homie Says:

*hugs Greenie*

So what did Young Berg say about Detroit rappers. I never heard or read what he said. I thought homie just got robbed just cause of his chain and because dude is mad corny. It’s so caaawd in the D.

110. pockets Says:

^loll werd i was always astounded at that shit

111. pockets Says:

my ears had an orgasm during the last thirty seconds of Reunited where its just the instrumental and the violin is going crazy

112. green eyes Says:

What up Greens? Seen City of God…I been rantin’ about it all morning

^ no, im always late with the movies. i actually forgot about that one; every time i tried to rent it it was gone. i need to add it back to my list.

heard really good things about the one cold’s talking about too

113. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:43 am

gREENBeans!

114. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

nah, you gotta shoot the crackheads like $5 and you good. . . .

on a completely random note, i just listend to “swagger like us”, and almost kicked my macbook for playin such wack shit. . . .

115. b-ease Says:

pockets Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:51 am

Then, when the beat drops on “For Heaven’s Sake”, that shit is incredible. Then Cash Still Rules right after?

*gets up from desk*
    *walks to car, smokes Newport and listens to Wu-Tang Forever*

116. !Ven-Tech? Says:

green eyes Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:52 am
    What up Greens? Seen City of God…I been rantin’ about it all morning

heard really good things about the one cold’s talking about too

Yeah it’s the same content…slum life

117. Ghost Writer Says:

Cereal box status: Spoony

118. Joe 88 Says:

^Yep, it seemed like a who can have the wackest verse contest, and it’s a tie between kanye & lil wayne

How does it feel to wake up to be the shit & the urine? – kangay

^O.M.G that has to be the wackest line in a rap ever.

T.I killed it tho, sounded like he actually tried, jay flow was bonkers but the words wern’t & the beat is serious. It’s still going on the myspace page just because

119. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

“you gon’ eat yo cornbread. . . . “

120. Big Homie Says:

Wow and I was about to grab my Wu-Forever disc 2 this morning heading out the door for work.

Grabbed Smif’s Dah Shinin instead because it was already out the case.

Wu-Forever > Life After Death > Blueprint 2

but sometimes Life After Death

121. b-ease Says:

nah, you gotta shoot the crackheads like $5 and you good. . . .

I know its not a lot of money, but I always feel like I’m being extorted when I got to do that shit (never had to in DC, but always in B-More). Like, “nigga, you’re homeless. How dare you?”

greeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

123. green eyes Says:

^ whats this now?

124. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 9:57 am

How does it feel to wake up to be the shit & the urine? – kangay

^O.M.G that has to be the wackest line in a rap ever.

Honestly it sounds better in the whip with the bass up high (c) TI

That “Let my beat pound” is still my joint…..

*sings its so cooooold in the D*

126. b-ease Says:

I remember when a posse cut with artists of that caliber was garunteed classic. Now, when they happen, I just cross my fingers that nobody phones it in too much.

127. Big Homie Says:

SLU’s beat is fuckin insane.

Had it blasting in the whip Sat night. Had mad heads turn in DC [ll] like what the fuck is that???

128. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 10:01 am
    *sings its so cooooold in the D*

Berg can testify to that.

129. pockets Says:

SLU was so unbelievably wack aside from TI who actually seemed to have tried. the first three verses were garbage, Im Christopher Columbus ya’ll are the pilgrims?!!?! I got a swagger dagger all metal?! i lost fucking brain cells listening to that shit

130. Joe 88 Says:

whats this now?

“Swagger like us” T.I feat kanye west, Jay-Z & lil wayne

131. b-ease Says:

SLU’s beat is fuckin insane.

Yea, I’m not denying that.

132. Big Homie Says:

But too bad every rapper and their mama will jack that beat

133. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 10:03 am

whats this now?

“Swagger like us” T.I feat kanye west, Jay-Z & lil wayne

^ i figured that much.. where at?

134. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 10:01 am
    *sings its so cooooold in the D*

LMAO….

135. pockets Says:

Then, when the beat drops on “For Heaven’s Sake”, that shit is incredible.

^yeaaa.

i need more ghosftace where he got that conscience crying type flow, all his songs hes on some tough guy shit

136. Joe 88 Says:

co-sign poc

the shit & the urine line did it for me. Like if any of them except for T.I took longer than 5 minutes to come up with, lay there verses & add ad-libs in it I would be shocked. Can’t wait for the instrumental to drop, i’m getting up on that

137. Joe 88 Says:

i figured that much.. where at?

^It’s in one of the older threads, I think eskay up’d it on friday night, that’s when I got it

138. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i wasn’t even feelin the beat!!!

i’m sorry, but when i hear that line “swagger like us”, i just automatically think of MIA’s verse. . . . and that beat. . . . which knocks more than anything i’ve heard all year. . .

paper planes>>>>>>>>>>SLU

139. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2008 at 10:07 am

i figured that much.. where at?

^ ah. makes sense, i miss out on the weekend goodies