Video: True Stories Radio With NYOIL

I know I was supposed to announce the winner of the NYOIL contest a couple of days ago, but it’s still being sorted out. Walk with me and hopefully I’ll have a name early next week.

Hit the jump for Pt. 2.

31 Responses to “Video: True Stories Radio With NYOIL”

not this guy again…

2. SDP Says:

babydoll mad cuz she’ll never get good dick in her life.

its ok … ur not alone..many girls suffer the same fate.

if u serious about this premium dick. get @ me..u got my contacts

3. Joe 88 Says:

LF: That Issac hayes CD is fucking hot, alot of crazy beats on there, I might take it to my beat makers & let them work there magic

4. BabyDoll Says:

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:45 pm
    babydoll mad cuz she’ll never get good dick in her life.

its ok … ur not alone..many girls suffer the same fate.

if u serious about this premium dick. get @ me..u got my contacts

^I ain’t got shit of yours and I don’t do young dick anyway…you sound real desperate sweetheart. I’m sorry that I didn’t agree with you about your favorite martian rapper but me drowning your ass won’t change it. Grow some chest hair and get some base in your voice…you won’t seem quite as gay.

5. PHENOMENON Says:

SMH, at this Gina versus Roscoe beef. [C] Martin.

6. SDP Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 4:47 pm

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:45 pm
    babydoll mad cuz she’ll never get good dick in her life.

its ok … ur not alone..many girls suffer the same fate.

if u serious about this premium dick. get @ me..u got my contacts

chest hair? check
    smooth voice? check
    grade A dick? check
    babydoll? no…ur a 6..maybe 7..i would give u a shot…maybe two shots..

7. BabyDoll Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:49 pm
    SMH, at this Gina versus Roscoe beef. [C] Martin.

^*dies*

8. Big Homie Says:

Baby D I’m old. What’s poppin’?

NYOIL looks like our FedEx guy

9. BabyDoll Says:

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:49 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 4:47 pm

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:45 pm
    babydoll mad cuz she’ll never get good dick in her life.

its ok … ur not alone..many girls suffer the same fate.

if u serious about this premium dick. get @ me..u got my contacts

chest hair? check
    smooth voice? check
    grade knowing how to suck A dick? check

10. SDP Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 4:51 pm

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:49 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 4:47 pm

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:45 pm
    babydoll mad cuz she’ll never get good dick in her life.

its ok … ur not alone..many girls suffer the same fate.

if u serious about this premium dick. get @ me..u got my contacts

chest hair? check
    smooth voice? check
    grade knowing how to suck A dick? check

hehe i love it when u talk dirty to me. i wouldnt mind spreadin ur legs apart………i eats all day

11. State of Grace Says:

There’s a reason you’re still a teenager when you’re 19.

12. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:51 pm
    Baby D I’m old. What’s poppin’?

NYOIL looks like our FedEx guy

^LOL…you already know what it is…

NYOIL looks like the one black dude on that show the Office that just got popped for all kinds of drug paraphernalia

13. SDP Says:

# State of Grace Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 4:53 pm

There’s a reason you’re still a teenager when you’re 19.

theres a reason why i get more girls than you ever will. im done talking to you

– the king has spoken

14. Joe 88 Says:

knowing how to suck A dick? check

hehe i love it when u talk dirty to me.

^ayo! ayo! ayo!

15. PHENOMENON Says:

Prom?

16. BabyDoll Says:

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:52 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 4:51 pm

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:49 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 4:47 pm

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 4:45 pm
    babydoll mad cuz she’ll never get good dick in her life.

its ok … ur not alone..many girls suffer the same fate.

if u serious about this premium dick. get @ me..u got my contacts

chest hair? check
    smooth voice? check
    grade knowing how to suck A dick? check

^so you eat out chicks that you consider 6’s maybe 7’s? Please try and grow up and man up on your standards while you’re at it…don’t settle for me…PLEASE

17. Big Homie Says:

It’s so cold in the D

Ya’ll muthafuckas have a good weekend.

*hugs Baby D*

18. BabyDoll Says:

Peace Big Homie…save some Henny for the rest of the world

19. SDP Says:

baby d..if u want wrinkled useless dick these “been around the world” men have to offer. its on you.

my shit fresh.
    and if yo shit wet. i never ever dissapoint..

other than that tho…ur maybe an 8.5 just because i like ur comebacks. u could get it wit mornin breath…get it nice and hard

20. KJ Says:

watch this

KJ

21. SDP Says:

baby d this song is for you

ya dig

22. PHENOMENON Says:

You shouldn’t try to battle chicks in here. [If you’re going to battle at all.]

You’ll just end up digging a hole for yourself. In the end, right or wrong, you’ll be the jerk.

23. SDP Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 5:03 pm

You shouldn’t try to battle chicks in here. [If you’re going to battle at all.]

150% true.
    cuz every other male sees u as competition and they try to be the gentleman to support the girl and be on her side thinking shes gonna fall for them…. its funny..on that note..

i am off to eat out more worthy chicks than babydoll

24. BabyDoll Says:

SDP Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 5:06 pm
    # PHENOMENON Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 5:03 pm

You shouldn’t try to battle chicks in here. [If you’re going to battle at all.]

150% true.

i am off to eat out more worthy chicks than babydoll kiss more men than Wayne

^Bye… don’t forget your mints.

Peace Nah!

25. Joe 88 Says:

i am off to eat out more worthy chicks than babydoll

^SDP, in the other thread, you said I brung up erasing the carter 3 off my ipod hoping you gave a fcuk, now you making comments like that hoping someone gives a fuck, what gives? (n/h) Sounds like a contradiction to me buddy

26. PHENOMENON Says:

No, this is the internet. There is no competition. That goes for all settings. If a woman dissparages me I just let that breathe.

27. PHENOMENON Says:

“BUY HER EVERYTHING BUT THE MANIQUENS…YA DIG” [C] SDP’s MySpace.

^ ^ ^
    Stop trickin’.

28. SDP Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 5:10 pm

i am off to eat out more worthy chicks than babydoll

no fam. im indicating your last method..or means to get on somebodys nerves is that..and it dont work on me…(erasin your favorite song/album off of my ipod)

i know ur steez now..u do this all the time….come up with a better tactic or apporach to make urself feel as if you “won” an argument

case closed.

29. D_Block_4_life Says:

Joe why are you even bothering…..

get a room

31. SMH Says:

Conspiracy ass nigga. just stop.

wearing a ‘tight’ shirt makes you gay? then he talks about ignorance? lmao

I agree nas had no valid reasons for his album title, he sounded dumb on cnn