Video: Grafh ft. Busta Rhymes & Prinz – Like Ohh

59 Responses to “Video: Grafh ft. Busta Rhymes & Prinz – Like Ohh”

1. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

2. Joe 88 Says:

Since we’re talking bout ODB, why was it not a big deal when old dirty named his album “nigga please” but the world stopped when nas wanted to do it? I’m starting to think they pay attention to the music more than we think they do

3. RIGZ Says:

Snap outta Candyland kids, the old rumour is
    Blacks become immune to shit we never did
    Like eating dead birds, plus the pharmacy over herbs
    Men marrying men, ill, they got the urge
    Pulsar, swissor-hands
    Wiz vanished in the summer, living off flan
    You gottdam right I fuck fans!

4. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 3:36 pm

Society see a big difference between “nigga” and “nigger”. It may be asinie, but those two letters make a differnce.

What up Nah? Work is the worst thing ever.

5. RIGZ Says:

Because ODB was widely percieved as “just anotha crazy nigga”, while Nas is percieved as in “intellectual” of some sort

No-one care what “crazy niggas” think, because they lack the power to convert people to their train of thought

6. KilluminattI7 Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 3:37 pm
    Look who came out of hiding…

————–

Ha-No doubt. Unemployment is a helluva drug..

*Hugs CiCi

*Notices J-Deez still under desk, giving wink, and thumbs up sign*

… uh now who hiding what..?

LOL

we had that conversation like 2 months ago Joe, try to keep up.

8. b-ease Says:

*sees

*daps crazy, joe, and rigz, and anyone that mite not have made it to this post yet*

9. Big Homie Says:

Keyshia Cole would GET IT

10. b-ease Says:

Asinine is a whole lot > than asinie

11. Big Homie Says:

try to keep up.

^ Ayo

12. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 3:41 pm
    Keyshia Cole would GET IT

Yo! She was in the Black leather skin tight pants on 106 and park yesterday (i was only watching cuz I thought free mite show up…no, for real), but this was almost as good. Ass was looking rite, and you already know her titty game is fucking extraordinary.

13. Joe 88 Says:

Got on 6 rings, you can call me robert horry – Gucci mane

Now I enjoy gucci music & all, but I was smh so much sunday when the company I was wit almost crashed cause they thought that was the illest line since pun the lil italy line.

Thug #1: Did you hear what he said?

Thug #2: Rewind that shit, he got on 6 rings like robert horry

Thug #1: OMFG this nigga gucci done it again

Joe88: *smfh* just pass the blunt dawg

14. Joe 88 Says:

I forgot to put LF for that last comment, I don’t know where that shit came from

15. Prince Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 3:46 pm
    Got on 6 rings, you can call me robert horry – Gucci mane

^^ he only got 6 shit i thought he had 7.. owell lol

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 3:36 pm

^Empowerment. I went into detail about this.

Go to my friends list on Myspace. Go to DBrad (the dude who put Stephen Hill on blast as a fag). Then go to his blog about the “N” word and read my response.

Meanwhile, I’m postin’ that damn Weezy XXL cover. Too. Funny.

17. b-ease Says:

Co-sign Joe88

I was with my cousin a couple months ago and he was constantly reciting some wack ass line like that nigga Gucci was breaking atoms. Dude is entertaining, and I’ll always respect him for going Neo on Jeezy’s goons, but unless you’re basking in the unintentional comedy, there’s no reason to quote/rewind the nigga.

lurkin’ > workin’

19. Prince Says:

b-ease Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 3:50 pm
    ^^ after so icy i never listened to him again.. i put him in that d4l category.. i dont kno y jeezy wanted that song anyway it was corny

my closet come with an f5 button…

lurkin’ > workin’

^work for some people is fucking exotic chicks and cashing big checks.

22. KilluminattI7 Says:

D dot Billz says:

lurkin’ > workin’
    needless to say

23. Joe 88 Says:

^Wasn’t that song out before d4l? I don’t think jeezy wanted the song per say, he was just performing it like it was his song, according to gucci gucci, and that song was just another notch on the launching pad to help jeezy blow (n/h) he had the gangtsa grillz on lock around that time & that was the commercial banger until “then what” came out cause the other video w/ bun b only came on mtv jams. Gucci got some crazy songs, but he picks some hot beats to spit over & if you listen to him enough you’ll start rocking to it

24. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea I just saw that online. Those things were so tight on her it looked like it was paint that was on her. I would eat her ass, but she would have to shower first though.

I can’t believe I’ve actually been “enjoying” Southern hip hop lately. Not enjoying it content-wise (because most of ’em aint sayin’ shit), but just enjoying it sonically. The beats and the incoherent drawls somehow has gotten to me. Maybe because it’s summer and I’m more care-free. All I know is, when the months/weather change I’m back on my East shit. As of lately I’m enjoyin’ music from:

-Shawty Lo (whose 3 singles are > TI’s singles)
    -Gucci Mane (funny ass character)
    -Soulja Boy (“Donk” get the heffas goin’ in the club, so fuck it, and that beat is infectious… throw the towel in (give up) throw the towel in (give up)
    -Hurricane Chris (nothing recently, but”Playa’s Rock” is not bad, and he can actually rap)
    -Officer Ross (I like the 2 singles on the radio, however Trilla is basura)
    -Jeezy (every now and then… he’s fuckin’ annoyin’)
    -Young Dro (his last mixtape had some heat on it)

26. Joe 88 Says:

LF: The beats on ol dirty bastard “nigga please” are fucking crazy. If it had a instrumetal cd out there I would re do this whole album. Alot of neptunes beats before grinding, so you know there beats was stupid hot

27. Da PartyStarter Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 3:50 pm

lurkin’ > workin’

True….

*dapz Nahgroes*

29. Prince Says:

^ yea he was out first but wat i meant is jus like d4l i dont listen to gucci.. i’d give gucci a shot buz ppl on nahright do put me on to sum good music i.e. jay electronica.. but i dont care wat no1 say im not listening 2 d4l or any1 snappin lol

30. Big Homie Says:

Billz: You hittin’ up Park tonight?

# cOLD Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 3:57 pm

lurkin’ > workin’

^work for some people is fucking exotic chicks and cashing big checks.

^That aint “workin”, per se.

I would eat her ass, but she would have to shower first though.

^ha, lol…

33. Da PartyStarter Says:

-Officer Ross (I like the 2 singles on the radio, however Trilla is basura)

“IgotacoupledollarsIcouldspenditon…her…………..Here I am!!!!” LOL, THAT shit is infectious!!

# Big Homie Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 4:01 pm

Billz: You hittin’ up Park tonight?

^I just sent the RSVP about a half hour ago (had to do it before 4, according to the email). So if I get the response in time enough then yeah. Shorty bluffed out on the local happy hour so we’ll see.

35. b-ease Says:

Co-siggity

LMAO @ DPS… What up cannon? (I’ve been dyin’ to say that… lol & smh)

I saw the video and it’s some DeBarge lookin’ ass ninja on the hook.

37. Joe 88 Says:

but i dont care wat no1 say im not listening 2 d4l or any1 snappin lol

^lol, I don’t think anyone on here listens to d4l, so your cool.

LF: Dj Drama is doing alot of work with T.I former nemesis

Gucci mane got a new gangsta grill
    Ludacris got a new gangsta grill

LF: Am I the only one that find it funny when a funny/wack rapper really tries to rap? I heard this verse from shawty lo & I could tell he really put effort in that verse & it was the worse 16 I ever heard

milk carton status , boosie aka jakk crakker

39. b-ease Says:

-Soulja Boy (”Donk” get the heffas goin’ in the club, so fuck it, and that beat is infectious… throw the towel in (give up) throw the towel in (give up)

“Donk”>>>>>>>>>>>>>

40. Big Homie Says:

^ If you don’t get a response via email, you can still go up there. They should have your name on the list.

41. Big Homie Says:

Where’s Nation been at?

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 3:46 pm

Got on 6 rings, you can call me robert horry – Gucci mane

Thug #1: Did you hear what he said?

Thug #2: Rewind that shit, he got on 6 rings like robert horry

Thug #1: OMFG this nigga gucci done it again

Joe88: *smfh* just pass the blunt dawg

^ *rides his tricyle in front of a drive-thru*

*3 niggas gettin’ high doesn’t see him*

*driver hits him* (c) anti-weed commercial

# b-ease Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 4:08 pm

“Donk”>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^Hellz yeah!

*throws the towel in*

44. kob killa Says:

what is this? wheres the new dip music or Fab

45. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 4:11 pm

# b-ease Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 4:08 pm

“Donk”>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^Hellz yeah!

*throws the towel in*
    * bans you both from hip hop *

46. Joe 88 Says:

smh @ gucci mane saying he got a ak-47 with a knife on it, where the fuck he get that from his great grandfather?

IF I see a ninja with some shit like that i’ma kill myself

47. RIGZ Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 4:13 pm

IF I see a ninja with some shit like that i’ma kill myself

*Stabbed thru the heart with a knife on the end of a rifle*

48. Eastern_Digital Says:

Horry got 7 rings tho….1 with the Rockets, 3 with LA and 3 with San Antionio

49. Eastern_Digital Says:

Horry got 7 rings tho….2 with the Rockets, 3 with LA and 2 with San Antionio

50. kob killa Says:

Horry got 7 rings tho….1 with the Rockets, 3 with LA and 3 with San Antionio
    ^^ ha ha

BigHomie… Bet. Good lookin’ out once again.

52. kob killa Says:

eskay fetch me sum Killa Cam

53. Big Homie Says:

Hit ‘Em Up!!!!

54. Joe 88 Says:

Horry got 7 rings tho….1 with the Rockets, 3 with LA and 3 with San Antionio

^Now how i’m gonna explain that to the ninjas in the car that thought that was the greatest line ever?

thug #1: He said he got 6 rings like robert horry, how do he comes up with lines like that? that nigga a genius

Thug #2: Hell yeah

Joe88: He got 7 rings, 1 with the Rockets, 3 with LA and 3 with San Antionio

Thug #1: What? You saying gucci gucci wrong?

*Thug #2 pulls ak with knife at the end of it out of nowhere*

*Joe88 hops out of moving car*

* bans you both from hip hop *

^I. Am. Hiphop. (c) the greatest blogger worst actor of all time

56. landlORD Says:

… Bill Russell – 11 rings, all Boston Celtics
    … Maurice “Rocket” Richard – 11 rings, all Montreal Canadiens
    … Yogi Berra – 10 rings, all NY Yankees

57. kob killa Says:

hit em up greatest diss ever besides Nas eitherin Jay z & Cam Gotta Love it dissn Jay Z

# landlORD Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 4:23 pm

… Bill Russell – 11 rings, all Boston Celtics
    … Maurice “Rocket” Richard – 11 rings, all Montreal Canadiens
    … Yogi Berra – 10 rings, all NY Yankees

^You ol’ random Niggapedia, Rain Man sports facts havin’ ass…

*dapz Ricky Ramadan*