Crooked I – Welcome To My City

block-obama3.jpg

Take a walk though Long Beach with Crook.

Crooked I – Welcome To My City

27 Responses to “Crooked I – Welcome To My City”

1. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 5:33 pm
    this verse he’s spitting is ill, but hearing it 87 times is gonna ruin the song for me.

^yeah, that’s the bad thing about studio sessions, speaking of them, i’m going to the stu today, yaaaaay!!!!!! (n/h)

*Goes back to the last thread*

2. SDP Says:

i have a question….why would you kill a classic post..i mean…for crooked i???

why not weezy?….its cool

*clicks on ads*

3. NotU Says:

Take a walk though Long Beach with Crook.

Spell check?

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 5:26 pm

They need to do something like this with max b, that would be classic, you know max b would be in there getting high as a bitch, & just because he knows the cameras are gonna be there it’s gonna be bottles of grand cru & bitches there

^I’d probably be on the floor, that nigga is madd entertaining for no reason.

5. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 5:33 pm

.. Thats what I was thinking ….

landlORD Says:
    August 21st, 2008 at 5:34 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    whatsup Greenie, yeah I’m alive was just busy reading for school and got a week until fall classes start

——————

*translation*

… he was released upon his own recognizance, with a date to appear in court later …

LMAO whats good Land ?

6. State of Grace Says:

^^Uhhhhh, what?

>>i have a question….why would you kill a classic post..i mean…for crooked i???

like I’m gonna let that Joey post ride until the session is over at 7?

and hey, weren’t you supposed to kill yourself yesterday?

8. NotU Says:

LOL I just saw PHXX name…..lmao

oh and there’s no rule that says you have to leave the Budden thread…smh

10. NotU Says:

eskay Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 5:52 pm
    oh and there’s no rule that says you have to leave the Budden thread…smh

Tell me about it…..I’m still in the T.O.S. album sales thread like, they sold that much?

11. NotU Says:

Damn singers got it harder (pause) than us rappers…..that nigga been in the booth for the longest

12. Chase Says:

^^ You’re not feeling the TOS album?

I don’t think its the units best work, but its definitely the best that Yayo has personally put out

13. State of Grace Says:

^^Which is like saying he managed to fart without shitting his pants

14. RIGZ Says:

LOL @ Joe sayin “Everybody cant be wavy! Everybody cant ride the wave!”

I just pressed play & that was the first thing I saw

OOOwwwwwwww

15. Chase Says:

Which is like saying he managed to fart without shitting his pants

^^ Chill. Yayo spit on this album. Now I wouldn’t nominate him for lyricist of the year or no stupid shit like that, but I would definitely say that he had the best verses on the album. Which for Yayo, IS saying a lot.

16. RIGZ Says:

Yayo’s better than most people give him credit for. Really.

17. NotU Says:

^^ You’re not feeling the TOS album?

It wasn’t the worst…..I just thought with all the hate going on it would’ve sold less…..

18. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

so far from the leaked tracks Block Obama’s sounding ill

19. hip hop cops Says:

>>Yayo’s better than most people give him credit for. Really.

but he’s such a despicable person, it’s hard to see the forest for the trees

20. NotU Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 6:03 pm
    so far from the leaked tracks Block Obama’s sounding ill

What album is that?

21. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

so far from the leaked tracks Block Obama’s sounding ill

What album is that?
    Crooked I’s mixtape

22. KilluminattI7 Says:

“its lil niggaz ridin skateboards and ride up and blast u”

TRU (no Percy, Cory and ummmm… Sillk?

23. KilluminattI7 Says:

“LBC bitches got a lot of swag in dem… we got some bad women”

NOT tru

24. KilluminattI7 Says:

Bigg ups Crook tho Still

he AZCTUALLY C’Z in the East Side.. LOL

25. Smoove Says:

so, when do we get an album from crooked I? i’m tired of waitin’, we gotta see what his LP game is lookin’ like.

26. koolg Says: